Jim Jim 坐下
Jim, jim, sit down.
- 我开车去了 - 随便你
- I'm just-- I'll go start the car. - Do whatever you want.
反正我不走
I'm not-- I'm not leaving yet.
什么?
What?
到底有什么要紧事 非得现在冲回去?
What is so important That we have to rush home for?
说啊 David?
What, david?
我在车里等你
I'll be waiting in the car.
"到底什么急事要回去?"
"What's so important that we have to rush home for?"
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Where you going to go?
你住哪? 你离开我 我可就没法给你钱过好日子了
Where you going to live? 'Cause if you leave me,I'm not going to be able to subsidize your lifestyle.
我看你不想这样吧 我也不想
Which I don't think that you want. I don't want that.
咱能不能好好考虑下?
Look, can we just--Think about this for a second?
我只爱过你一个人
I've never been closer to anyone
但越来越不懂你了
And I don't know you at all.
也许我该回妈妈家 都冷静一下
Maybe I should go stay at my mom's until I sort things out.
你开玩笑吧?
You're joking, right?
就为他 你得把自己的一切放弃?
Why would you give up everything you've done just because of him?
难道你要离开纽约回长岛? 我呸
And you're not leaving new york to move back to--Long island-- yuck.
女士 抱歉 您的卡被拒了
Ma'am, I'm sorry. Your card was declined.
什么?
What? I--
- 再试试 - 已经试过了
- Try it again. - Well, I already did.
怎么回事
- Um... - I don't understand.
您有别的卡吗?
- Um-- - do you have another card,
现金呢? 只需22美金75美分
Or cash? It's only $22.75.
- 我知道多少钱 - 给你
- I know how much it is. - Here.
他妈的看什么看?
What the hell are you looking at?
吃沙拉吧你
Eat your salad.
我需要钱上学
I just need enough money to get through school.
那我再解释一遍吧
Look, I'm trying to explain.
您丈夫是若干家庭信托基金的受益人
Your husband is the beneficiary of a number of family trusts,
大部分都是很多年前设的了
Most of which were set up a long time ago.
- 我知道 - 也就是说作为妻子
- I know that. - That means that as long as you're married,
你可以支配他的账户 但若分居了
You can have access to his money, but if you separate,
或者离婚了 你一分钱也没有 因为他自己身无分文
If you divorce him, you won't get any money, because he doesn't have any.
钱不在他名下
Not of his own.
- 干♥他♥妈 - 不管怎样
- Motherfuckers. - Regardless,
Marks这样的豪门 都习惯这样管理资金
Families like the marks set their assets up this way
- 保证离婚财产不被分割 - 他♥娘♥的♥!
- To protect them from divorces. - Motherfuckers!
请您不要这样 好吗?
Okay, could you just not-- just not do that?
他们下手都狠
These people play hardball.
如果你想得到财产
If you want a settlement,
就得想办法让他们开口
You're gonna have to think of a way to motivate them.
你今天好吗?
How was your day?
很好
Good.
和Lauren一起吃的午饭
I... Had lunch with lauren today.
还干了什么?
What else did you do today?
怎么了?
What the hell is that?
有人在阳台上
Someone's up on the terrace.
报♥警♥吧
Call the police.
我的天
Oh god.
上帝啊
Jesus, jesus.
你怎么了?
What happened?
到底怎么了?
What the hell happened?
- Kel 报♥警♥ - 不要
- Kel, call the police. - No no.
不要 别报
No! No no no. No no no...
Shh-shh, okay.
David
David.
Katie和我们在一起
Katie's next door with us.
她害怕 不敢回家
- She's scared to come home. - Mm-hmm.
我们吵了一架
Well, we had a fight.
没什么 清楚了吧?
But it's nothing, you know?
没什么大不了 真的
It's nothing. I mean, it's not nothing,
你跟她说回家吧 没事了
But you can tell her to come home. It's over.
帮我转告她 好吗?
Will you tell her to come home, please?
我们觉得今晚她在我们家比较好
Actually I think she should stay with us tonight.
你俩都需要冷静
Just let things cool off between you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
晚安 谢谢
Good night. Thank you.
- 嗨 Lula - 你好 Marks夫人
- Hi, lula. - Hello, mrs. Marks.
- David在办公室? - 没有 他和他弟弟一起 在楼上
- Um, is david in? - No, he's upstairs with his brother.
好吧 那我先进办公室了 我要打几个电♥话♥
Okay, I'll be in his office. I'm just gonna make some calls.
现在时间 11点59分...
At the tone, the time will be 11:59...
现在时间 11点59分20秒
At the tone, the time will be 11:59 and 20 seconds.
现在时间
At the tone, the time will be
11点59分40秒
11:59 and 40 seconds.
我吃饭去了 Marks夫人
I'm going to lunch now, mrs. Marks.
好的 Lula
Okay, lula.
谢谢你
Thanks.
现在时间
At the tone, the time will be
12点10分40秒
12:10 and 40 seconds.
晚上好 Marks夫人
Good evening, mrs. Marks.
- 送回去 - 您说什么 先生?
- Send it back. - Excuse me, sir?
这是他们家务事 和我们无关
It's a family matter. It has nothing to do with us.
不光是你经常不来上班
It's not just that you barely show up for work
处理不好家务事
Or that you can't control your home situation,
每次你来上班 都像喝醉了
When you are here, you're stoned most of the time.
我们也不好解释
This is untenable.
三楼有个办公室 人不多
There's an office on three. It's out of the way.
没人会来烦你 你也能清净了
No one will bother you. You won't have to bother with anything.
秘书你带着 帮你收收邮件
You keep your secretary, get your mail...
别的没啥好说了
I don't know what else to say.
爸?
Dad?
为什么你就不能随她心愿呢?
Why couldn't you just have given her what she wanted?
你太软弱了 David
You're a very weak man, david.
你父亲当时有没有找集团接♥班♥人?
Did there come a time When your father passed on control of the marks organization?
不是传给你 而是给你弟弟?
Not to you, but to your younger brother?
是的 没错
Oh yeah, that's correct.
他决定后 你感觉如何?
When that happened, how did you feel?
我很高兴
I was glad.
哎呀 Katie
Oh my god, katie.
- 抱歉打扰了 - 没事 不是说不来吗
- I'm sorry. - No no, you said you weren't coming.
没出什么事吧?
Is everything okay?
我说不清 妈妈在家吗?
Oh, I-- I don't know. No. Is mom home?
不在 她还在弗罗里达呢
No, she's still in florida.
Oh!
可爱得我无法拒绝
I couldn't resist.
他
He--
在我16岁时去世
Died when I was 16.
记不太清了
Uh, I don't remember much.
10年了!
10 years!
为什么会这样呢?
How did that happen, you know?
他确实爱我
And he does love me.
但我要为自己做打算了
But I have to look out for me now.
毕竟还有一辈子要过
I have my whole life to live.
我爸过去常说
My father used to say
"永远别为做过的事后悔
"we should never regret the things we do,
没做的才应该遗憾"
Only the things we don't do."
但是...
But...
我做了人流
I had-- I had an abortion.
这算是哪个呢
And I don't know what that is.
到底是做过了的
If it's something I did,
还是没做过的
Or something I didn't do.
喂?
Hello?
David?
David?
Katie?
Katie?
Katie 别哭
Katie, don't cry.
别哭
Don't cry.
你放我走吧
You have to let me go.
我感觉快死了
This is killing me.
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know.
电影精选列表