当然
Sure.
在动呢
It's moving.
是女孩
She's moving.
- 你怎么知道的? - 我就是知道
- How do you know? - I just do.
我们过来前
Before we walked over,
Barry把衬衫试了个遍
Barry tried on every shirt he owns.
我们不常出来走动
We don't get out much.
大部分都是David的朋友
Most of these people are david's friends.
我看起码一半他不认识
I don't even think he knows half of them.
我以为都是你朋友呢
Oh, I thought they were your friends.
- 有一些 - 从举止上看的 可能误会了吧
- Some of them. - I guess it's just the way people act around you.
他们好像挺喜欢你的
They sort of favor you.
可能因为我怀孕了
Maybe because I'm pregnant.
真的吗?
Are you?!
你是第一个知道的
You're the first person I've told.
太棒了! 多久了?
That's wonderful! How far along are you?
我刚发现
I just found out.
我也不知道怎么回事
Um, I don't know how it happened.
意料之外
It wasn't planned.
- 我没这么说 - 你说你不能
- That's not what I said. - You said that you couldn't,
- 说不可能 - 我没这么说
- That it wasn't possible. - That's not what I said.
- 说你有心事 - 我没说
- That there was something wrong with you. - I didn't say that.
- 不 你说了 - 有差别吗?
- Yes you did. - What's the difference?
千差万别
All the difference in the world.
Look, um,
我们在曼哈顿有套公♥寓♥
We've got an apartment in manhattan.
在乡下还有幢房♥子
We got a house in the country.
- 还有辆奔驰 - 我不在乎那些
- We got a mercedes. - I don't care about all of that.
- 你不在乎... - 我只在乎你 David
- You don't care... - I care about you, david.
我想为你生孩子 David!
I want to have your child. David!
好啊 如果你不在乎 我们回佛蒙特
Okay, if you don't care, we'll just go back to vermont.
可以啊 回佛蒙特 好啊
Fine, we'll go back to vermont, fine.
你想做什么我们就做什么
We'll do whatever you want to do.
行了 David
Please, david.
往事不会重演
It won't be like when you grew up.
你知道些什么?
What do you know abo it?
我可不瞎
I'm not blind.
David
David?
看着我
Look at me.
你把我看成是...
You make me out to be this person That you...
你想象中的我
Think that I am.
但我不是
But I'm not that person.
你可以要求我做任何事 任何事
You can ask me anything you want. Anything anything.
任何事我都会做
Anything and I'll do it.
只除了这件事 我真的不能
Just don't ask me this. I can't do this.
好了吗?
Are you ready?
路上给停一下
Uh, I gotta make a stop.On the way.
咱来这干吗?
What are we doing here?
这是哪里?
What is this place?
我得去打个电♥话♥
I gotta make a call.
我在Luxor 到处都是警♥察♥
I'm at the luxor and there's cops everywhere.
到Avon那看一下 他们可能是下一个
Listen to me, go over to the avon. They may be next.
不行 你找别人去 好吗? 我要带Katie出门
No, you gotta find somebody else, okay? I gotta take katie somewhere.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
市长不在
The mayor's not available.
David 快滚去Avon把钱收回来
David, get your ass over to the avon and pick up the cash!
Jeez!
Uh...
你先去
You go ahead
我随后就到 好吗?
And I'll be right behind you, okay?
我马上就来
I'll be there.
Marks先生
Mr. Marks?
Marks太太
Mrs. Marks?
很抱歉
I'm sorry,
得马上开始手术了
We'll have to get started.
David
David!
David David
Hey, david, david.
这不是甜蜜情侣嘛
Hey, if it isn't the happy couple.
我们起码要等一个小时
They can't seat us for like an hour.
你不介意吧 David 可以吗?
Do you mind, david? Is that okay?
请在这里加张椅子
Uh, can we pull a chair over here, please?
可以吧? 谢谢
Is that okay? Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you, thank you. - My pleasure.
听说今天刺♥激♥得不得了啊
So I heard about all the excitement today.
你家老头子肯定让你跑遍市区了吧
Your old man must have had you running all over town.
你坐下 我去 我去
Sit. I'll go. I'll go, I'll go.
你发什么神经?
What is wrong with you?
不好意思 Todd就那样儿
I'm sorry. That's just todd.
他从不考虑周围人的感受
He is completely unaware of anyone else around him.
简直是个混球
Which just Makes him an asshole.
跟我来
Let's step into my office.
来呀 会让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Come on, it'll cheer you up.
以前试过吗?
Have you done this before?
没有
No.
只要快速一吸
You're just gonna snort it back fast,
像这样
Like this.
相信我 不管你有什么痛苦
Trust me, whatever's on your mind now,
都会烟消云散
It won't be.
要喝点什么吗?
Do you want something?
...Tough comparisons and increased piracy may help.
The inventory issue is likely one time in nature.
However, piracy is an ongoing problem for microsoft.
The most damaging--
接着几年怎么样?
In the next few years, how did things change?
我们开始分居
We began sort of living separate lives.
Katie住湖边那里 她大学离那很近
Katie lived at our lake house. She was going to college near there.
也有情可原
So it made sense, I guess, and...
我还在市区上班 很忙
I was still working in the city, so that kept me busy.
他知道你申请医学院了吗?
Did you even tell him you applied to medical school?
- 还没呢 - 你得跟他说下
- Not yet. - You have to tell him.
我知道 只是
I know, I--
毕竟学校在这边
It's because of school, you know.
我整个星期都在这 周末才能碰面
I'm here during the week and we only see each other on the weekends.
他早晚会知道 因为你肯定能录取
Yeah well, he's gonna find out anyway, because you're gonna get in.
爱因斯坦医学院 入学通知书 Katherine Marks
David?
David?
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
它飘走了
It was drifting away.
我不想别人偷走它
I don't want anybody to steal it.
David
Oh, david.
嗨 这里是David和Katie家 请留言
Hi, you've reached david and katie.Leave a message.
是我 不知道现在几点 很晚了
Hi, it's me. I don't know what time it is.It's late.
这儿好安静啊
It's so quiet here.
有点小动静我就睡不着
The smallest sounds are keeping me up.
我只是想说我好想你
Anyway, I just wanted to say I miss you
想听你的声音
And I wanted to hear your voice.
明天还是会过来的吧
I hope you're still coming tomorrow.
这可是我的寄托
It would mean a lot to me.
Harriet, just say it.
You can enjoy smoking, all right?
No, 'cause you called me.
我妹妹要上医学院了
My little sister's going to go to medical school.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe this?
祝贺你 David 你一定很自豪
Congratulations, david. You must be so proud.
- 大学在哪里? - 布朗克斯 在市里
- Where is the campus? - It's in the bronx. It's in the city.
那有全国最好的儿科课程
And it has one of the best pediatric programs in the country.
Jim 我一直以为你会做医生呢
Jim, I always thought you would become the doctor.
谢谢妈妈 我突然神清气爽
Thank you, ma. That's nice. I feel much better about my life.
- 开玩笑呢 - 随便你 Jim
I'm kidding. - That's real nice, mom. It's all right, jim.
我找不到你夹克衫 你放哪了?
Um, I can't find your jacket. Do you know where you put it?
你们不是要走吧?
Oh, you're not leaving?
- 不走 - 走
- No. - Yes.
- 我得开车... - 坐下 David 你喝多了?
- I gotta drive-- - sit down, david. Come on, what are you drinking?
我得开车回市里 走吧 Katie?
I gotta drive all the way back to the city. So, katie?
Uh...
什么? 我哪里都不去
What? I-I-- I'm not going anywhere.
电影精选列表