We're only singing
你不赖嘛 俄克拉荷马
you're doing fine, oklahoma...
你父亲赞成你和 Katherine McCarthy同居吗?
Did your father approve Of you living with katherine mccarthy?
这个他倒没什么意见
Well, he didn't really have a problem with that,
但他希望我住在纽约 进入家族企业
But he wanted me to live in new york and to go into the family business.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你又做了什么呢?
What did you do instead?
Katie和我搬到了佛蒙特
Katie and I moved to vermont.
过着回归纯朴的生活
We lived this sort of a back-to-the-land kind of lifestyle.
买♥♥了一小块地 开了家健康食品店
Bought a small piece of land and we ran a health food store.
很完美
It's perfect.
她一定是个热情的小姑娘
She's certainly a very enthusiastic young woman.
- 在哪儿遇到她的? - 53号♥街
- Where did you find her? - 53rd street.
她的水龙头漏了
She had a leaky faucet.
是啊 53号♥街出名的漏水水龙头
Ah yes, the famous leaky faucet of 53rd street.
放弃了有前途的地♥产♥事业
Aren't you sorry you gave up a promising career
- 不觉得遗憾吗? - 不
- In real estate? - No.
你对残酷现实视而不见 David
You're ignoring a very hard fact of life, david.
是什么?
What's that?
- 她不会跟我们一样的 - 我知道不会
- She's never gonna be one of us. - No, I know.
不是挺棒吗
Isn't that great?
别忘了你的球拍
Don't forget your racquet.
很远很远
...A million miles away.
就像摘取前额另一部分
It's just like picking off another part of your forehead.
我要毁了你 就你
I'll burn you. Just you.
剩余的你 没事 但这部分...
The rest of you, you're fine, but that part,
- 甭想了 - David
- Forget it. - David?
你在自言自语
You're talking to yourself.
David 但愿你今天胃口大开啊
David, I hope you brought an appetite!
火腿看起来不错 妈妈
The ham looks delicious, mom.
挤一下 就有番茄酱和芥末
...You squeeze one time and you get ketchup and mustard,
我叫它番芥末
I call it kepustard.
番芥末
Kepustard!
Katie 你哥会是个百万富翁
- We put the... - Katie, your brother's going to be a millionaire.
- 把火腿传过来 - David
- Pass that ham down. - David,
你家通常怎么过节?
What does your family usually do for the holidays?
我们...我们要去滑雪
We're going-- ahem. We're going skiing.
滑雪
Oh, skiing!
我要教David滑雪
I'm gonna teach david how to ski.
换我我也害怕
I'd be scared too.
- 你真漂亮 - 谢谢
- You look terrific. - Thank you.
- 她看着漂亮不? - 她是个美女
- Doesn't she look terrific? - She's a beautiful girl.
Marks家族 Marks
The marks family. Marks.
搞笑吧 半个时代广场都是他家的
Are you kidding? They own half of times square.
现在能不说这个不?
Can we please not talk about this now?
哪边半个时代广场 说啥呢?
Which half of times square? What are you talking about?
- 我就念叨念叨 - 他要带她去巴黎
- I'm just saying. - He's taking her to paris.
她说的
- That's what she said. - Hey!
我的巴黎之旅呢?
Whatever happened to my trip to paris?
能去个新泽西就不错了
You'd be lucky to get a trip to paris, new jersey.
妈妈在做咖啡
Mom's making coffee.
- 什么 - 你干嘛藏着
- What? - Why are you hiding?
没有
I'm not.
很糟糕吗?
Is it awful?
糟糕? 糟糕不糟糕?
Awful? Is it awful?
不 一点也不糟糕
No, it's not awful at all.
就是很不一样
It's just different, that's all.
大不相同
It's just very different.
大家都相互聊天
You know, everybody talks to each other
还有个放着凤梨的火腿
And there's a ham with pineapples on it
中间还有些樱桃
With little cherries in the middle.
- 樱桃 我喜欢那些樱桃 - 我也喜欢
- Cherries, I like those cherries. - Yeah, I like them too.
很不一样
It's just really different.
愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
什么?
What?
你答应了?
Was that a yes?
- 谢谢 - 真好
- Thank you. - This was nice.
是啊
Yeah.
我们只是想名正言顺地在一起
We just wanted to do it, to make it official.
每人39块5
It's $39.50 each.
包含不菲的小费
That includes a generous tip.
Oh.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
Yeah.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, mom.
- 不客气 甜心 - 谢谢
- You're welcome, sweetheart. - Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
佛蒙特 拉特兰 1972年
那个人不卖♥♥
So the guy's not selling
孩子们在忍♥饥挨饿 他就守着全世界最值钱的肉店
And his kids are starving. And he's sitting on the world's Most valuable butcher shop.
我爸不放弃 他经常说
But my dad wouldn't give up. He used to say
"总有办法说服顽固不催的人"
"there's always a way to convince a holdout."
知道吗 我明白过来了
You know? I came around.
迟早大家都会明白的
Sooner or later everybody does.
David
Oh, david.
- 看看谁来了 - 说曹操曹操就到
- Look who's here. - Oh, speak of the devil.
你祖父可没卑躬屈膝求我加入公♥司♥
Your grandfather didn't come hat in hand To ask me to join the firm.
是共识 我能明白
It was understood. I understood it.
你弟弟明白 你也该明白
Your brother understands it and you do too.
我们在这儿逍遥的很
We're happy here, okay?
- 是我掏的钱 - 等我们安顿好就不用了
- I'm subsidizing that. - Yeah, only until we get settled.
安顿? 你觉得她在这儿开心?
Settled? You think she's happy here?
- 不是吗? - 你以为她离开米尼奥拉前
- Isn't she? - You think she had this dump in mind
她看上你之前 脑子里想过这破地方?
When she left mineola? When she laid eyes on you?
没 她惦记的是别的
No, she had more in mind
她该过好日子 她是个漂亮女人
And she deserves better. She's a beautiful woman.
就跟你母亲一样
Just like your mother.
- 谢谢来看我们 - 谢了 亲爱的
- Thanks for visiting. - Thank you, honey.
我得赶紧回去工作了
I'd better get back to work.
不然哪有钱给儿子用来逍遥啊
How do you think my son can afford to live like this?
怎么了?
What?
去机场
Take me to the airport.
祝你好运 在纽约找到落脚的地方了吗?
Best of luck. Do you have a place picked out in new york yet?
还没
No.
那你为什么还要出♥售♥?
Then why did you sell it?
我想我理应如此
I guess I thought it was what I should do.
我遵从了父亲的愿望
And I went along with my father's wishes
同意进入家族企业工作
And I agreed to go into the family business.
时代广场一些租户是付现金的
Some of our times square tenants pay their rent in cash,
你要亲自去取
So you'll pick it up in person.
- Solly 把Luxor的地址给他 - 好的
- Solly, give him the address of the luxor. - Sure.
你到了那里 就明白我的用意了
When you get down there, you'll see why I'm sending you.
他们并不是真正意义上的企业
These people are not really corporate.
但该付的一分都不能少
But these properties need to pay for themselves.
直到被我们踢出局
That is, until we tear 'em down.
最终
And ultimately
我相信你能管理好整片区域
I think maybe you can manage the whole area.
你能加入真好 孩子
Well, it's good to have you here, son.
随时和Solly保持联♥系♥
You keep solly in the loop, huh?
请给陪审团解释一下
Explain to the jury, please,
你家族企业的构成
What the family business consisted of.
我祖父在市中心有一块地
My grandfather owned land in midtown
那里以前是农场
Which was, once upon a time, a farm.
随着那片地区的发展
And as the area developed,
我们建了公♥寓♥和办公楼
We built apartments and office buildings
以及顺应时代的建筑
And whatever was appropriate for the time.
给
Here!
你在Marks集团做什么工作?
What did you do for the marks organization?
租赁业务 但主要是...
Um, some leasing, but mostly You know,
簿记
Bookkeeping.
我整晚跟着那孩子
I followed the kid all night.
按♥摩♥店 西洋镜 色情剧院
Massage parlors, peep shows,Porn theaters.
电影精选列表