我错了 回家吧
I know that now. Just come home.
我会弥补的 我保证
I can make this better, I promise.
亲爱的 回家吧
Baby, just come home. Please.
回来吧
Please.
Katie?
Katie?
Katie?
Katie?
你看什么看?
What are you looking at?
Katie? 喂 Katie 你去哪?
Katie? Hey, katie, where are you going?
回家 明早给你回电♥话♥
I'm going home. I'll call you in the morning.
你这样怎么开车 你喝酒了
You can't drive like this. You've been drinking.
冷静点
Come on.
回来
Come on.
喂
Hey.
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
饿吗?
You hungry?
Ivan呢?
Where's ivan?
赶它回狗窝了
Um... The kennel.
为什么? 你知道他讨厌那里的
Oh, why? You know he hates it there.
当然知道 谁让他咬我
Yeah, I know, but he bit me.
过来
Here.
我好冷
I'm cold.
想啥呢?
What is it?
你会是个好妈妈的
You would have made a good mother.
非请莫入
找我♥干♥什么?
So what am I doing here?
她肯定恨死你了
She must have hated you.
你妈病得很严重 David
Your mother was a very sick woman, david.
可她以前不是这样的 很开心
She wasn't always like that though. She was happy.
我努力满足她的一切 对你也是
I did everything I could for her, just like I did for you.
你让我...
Y-you-- you let me, uh...
在外面看她跳下来
Stay out there and watch her jump.
我告诉保姆带你回屋了
I told the nanny to take you inside.
你说谎
That's not true.
你把我丢在外面看着
You left me out there to watch.
我看着她 知道吗?
I saw her there, you know?
砸在车道上
On the driveway.
我以为她睡着了
I thought she was sleeping
我还想着叫醒她
So I tried to wake her up.
- 我还摸她头 - 你非往坏处想
- I touched her head-- - this is morbid.
给我
Give me that.
你为什么不来抱我回去呢 爸爸?
How come you didn't just pick me up, dad?
为什么不带我回去呢?
How come you just didn't take me inside?
我以为她如果看见你...
I thought if she saw you standing there...
就不会跳了
She wouldn't jump.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
回家陪老婆吧
Go home to your wife.
她走了
She's gone.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
现在我和你一样了
Now I'm just like you.
David!
David!
1982年发生了一件事
Something happened in 1982
生活从此面目全非
That kinda turned your world upside down.
David!
David!
是的
Yes sir.
我们...
We, uh...
我们到湖边度周末
We went to the lake for the weekend
晚上送她上火车回市里
And I put her on the train to go back into the city that evening
那是我最后一次见她
And that was the last time I ever saw her.
但根据当时警方的口供记录
But according to statements made to the police at the time
那天晚些时候还有人 见她出现在你们纽约的家里
She was in fact seen later that night At your apartment in the city.
Katie小姐
Miss katie.
是的
Yes sir.
门卫说转天早晨还看到她了
Your doorman said he saw her the next morning,
打个电♥话♥后 上了出租车
Making a phone call and getting into a taxicab.
是这样吗?
Is that correct?
没错 是的
Uh, yeah, that's correct.
那时警方对Katie失踪一案 进行了大量调查
So at the time there was a substantial investigation Into katie's disappearance.
是的
Yes sir.
你有被怀疑过吗?
And were you ever considered a suspect?
没有
No.
Katherine Marks已经失踪5天了
As you know, katherine marks Has been missing now for five days.
David 她丈夫快发狂了
David, her husband, is very distraught.
所以他请我代表他发言
And so he's asked that I speak to you on his behalf.
Marks家现提供一万五千美金
Now the marks family is offering a $15,000 reward
悬赏能提供Katie下落线索的人
For any information that leads To the discovery of katie's whereabouts.
抱歉 目前我只能说这么多 谢谢
I'm sorry, but, uh, for the moment That's all I'm able to tell you. Thank you.
谢谢 不再接受另外提问了
Thank you. There'll be no more questions at this time.
- 能留个电♥话♥吗? - 谢谢
- Can we just get a phone number? - Thank you.
请尊重家庭隐私权好吗
Please, can you just respect the family's need for privacy
尤其在这个关头
At this very very difficult time?
如果有新进展 会立刻联♥系♥你们
We'll keep you up to date if anything new comes along.
接下来去哪?
Where are we going next?
西区和70号♥路以下的路段还没去
Uh, we haven't covered west end below 70th.
明天一大早再贴吧
We can start again early in the morning.
好
Yeah.
没事的
It's all right.
David 我们来说说2000年
So, david, I want to get you now To the year 2000.
Um,
可以给我杯水吗?
If I could have some water?
马上开始
Right away.
感谢各位接到临时通知后过来
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
基于新证据和对案子仔细调查
Due to new evidence And a close look at the case,
我决定重新立案侦查
I've decided to reopen the investigation
Katherine Marks的失踪案
Into the disappearance of katherine marks.
Katherine在1982年失踪
Katherine disappeared in 1982,
20年过去了
Almost 20 years ago
她依然在失踪人口之列
And she remains a missing person to this day.
很多人自认为可以逍遥法外
Now there are plenty of people who thought they got away with crimes
但有了DNA和其他法鉴证据
That we're now finding can be solved
我们可以顺利破案
Based on dna and other forensic evidence.
肯定有很多人如坐针毡了
And I'm sure that puts a lot of people on edge right now.
请提问吧
I'll take your questions.
20年后 失踪谜案能否浮出水面
你认为到底是怎么回事呢?
Well, what did you believe was going on?
我很清楚地检是为了往上爬 而重新调查此案
Well, it was clear to me that the district attorney Was reopening the investigation to further her political career.
这件案子路人皆知
There wasn't anybody who didn't know about it.
连街都不能去 报亭都不敢路过
You couldn't walk down the street, you couldn't walk past the newspaper stand.
就是...
It was just, you know,
无处不在
Everywhere.
那你怎么办了?
What did you do then?
我...
I...
打算装满一车衣服和日用织物
Intended to fill up my car
找个地方躲起来 伪装自己
With clothing and linen and go somewhere And hide and disguise myself.
似乎我的麻烦就是 我是David Marks
It seemed to me That the problem was being david marks...
所以我不想再当David Marks了
So I just wanted not to be david marks anymore.
德州 加尔维斯敦 2000年11月
嘿!
Hey!
麻烦你 能不能小点声?
Do you mind? Can you just hold it down a little bit?
我耳朵可受不了这动静galveston
You know, it's just very abrasive on my ears.
麻烦你别再那么用力关门了
And you don't have to let the door slam like that.
你就多迁就一下
You know, I just need a little consideration.
什么?
What?
你住在德州的加尔维斯敦
So now you're living in galveston, texas,
和Malvern Bump第一回见面
And you meet malvern bump for the first time.
你假装你是哑巴?
Did you pretend to be mute?
嗯 是
Uh, yeah.
你出门进门时都要记得
Yeah well, just be sure and turn the hall light off
把走廊的灯关掉 因为是算我的电钱
When you're coming and leaving, 'cause it's on my meter.
你觉得Malvern相信你是哑巴吗?
Do you think malvern believed you were a mute?
不信吧
I doubt it.
你觉得他相信你是女人吗?
Do you think he believed you were a woman?
估计不信吧
Probably not.
电影精选列表