外人看到的都是高档办公楼
All people see are the fancy office towers.
实际上Marks手里的 是时代广场最烂的大楼
But marks owns some of the worst buildings in times square.
- 他是个麻烦 - 你想要我♥干♥吗?
- He's the problem. - What do you want from me?
我们得先下手为强 市长大人
We need to take the offensive, mr. Mayor.
- 调点警力给我 - 放轻松 Sidney
- Let me use the police. - Relax, sidney.
会如我们所愿的
We'll get what we want.
记住
Remember,
我们只是监管人
We're just the custodians.
地盘是他的
This guy owns the place.
Ow.
- 眼睛闭好了 - 闭上哦
- My eyes are closed. - Close your eyes.
- 我闭上了 - 说真的 我要是这行业的翘楚
- My eyes are closed. - I swear to god,If I'm going to be a captain of industry,
还是应该享受下特权的
We might as well enjoy the perks.
- 你偷看 - 没有啊
- You're looking. - No I'm not.
好了
Okay.
- 你想来倒计时吗? - 你来吧
- Do you want to count it down? - You do it.
五
- Five... - Mm-hmm.
四 三
...Four, three,
二
Two,
一
One.
睁眼吧
Open them.
Oh.
Ohh.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
是想在上面还是下来?
You like it up there or you want to come down?
- 我要下来 - 来吧
- I want to come down. - Come on down.
早
Hi.
这里简直太迷人了
It's gonna be so beautiful here.
有没有想过要孩子?
Do you ever think about having kids?
你想啊
Come on.
不想要个小David
Don't you want a little david
在屋子里蹦蹦跳跳?
Running around the house?
早晨拽拽你的脚趾?
Pulling at your toes in the morning?
把吃的蹭到你头发上?
Smushing food in your hair?
你是不想要吗?
Are you saying no?
咱还是多谈谈房♥子吧...
Can't we just talk more about the apartment And, you know,
比如这里做餐厅 还是客厅
Whether this is going to be a dining room or a living room?Or... You know?
你是说现在不是时候 还是永远不要?
Are you saying "not now" about kids Or not ever?
永远不要
Not ever.
David
David...
你是不是有心事?
Is there something wrong with you?
Yeah.
我是有心事
There is something wrong with me.
你不同意?
Are you saying no?
David
David?
嗯?
Yeah?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
David 你有没有接受过精神治疗?
David, did you ever have Any kind of psychiatric treatment?
母亲去世后 我去看过精神科医生
Well, after my mother died, I was sent to psychiatrists.
还看过不少呢
A lot of them, actually.
但我觉得没什么用
I didn't find them very helpful.
你身边有没有能倾诉过往的人?
Was there anyone in your life With whom you did talk openly about your past?
David 你个衰人
David, you cocksucker!
过来 给我抱抱
Get over here and give me a hug.
过的怎么样?
How are you?
瞧瞧她
Look at her.
真的 我从没想过 真有她这样的人存在
I swear to god, I had no idea That people like her even existed.
完美啊
She's perfect.
什么叫完美?
What do you mean by perfect?
我做什么她都不嫌弃都喜欢
I mean there's nothing that I do that she doesn't like.
她对你还不够了解
She hasn't known you long enough.
处♥女♥作发行了 你一定很激动吧
It must be so exciting, having your first book published?
我在考虑要不要念念书
You know, I was thinking of taking some classes.
读个医学预科什么的
- Maybe premed. - How's, uh...
David和他父亲工作得怎么样?
How's david doing working for his dad?
他要么不说 要么就说"挺好"
Oh, he doesn't say or he just says "okay."
他就是这样
Well, that's him. It's like--
他妈离开时他就这样
Like when he lost his mother.
- 她什么时候去世的? - 去世?
- When did she pass away? - Pass away?
她跳楼了
She jumped off the roof,
脑袋砸在车道上 像核桃一样开花了
Cracked her skull open like a walnut on the driveway.
David目睹了整个过程
David saw the whole thing.
在桌子底下躲了一礼拜 出来以后就好像...
He hid under a table for a week. When he came out, it was...
好像他从没有过一样
It was like he never had one.
没有什么?
One what?
母亲
A mother.
就是这样
And... And that was it.
失陪一下 Katie
Excuse me, katie.
笑一个
Smile.
她是个甜妞
She's very sweet.
- 难以置信 - 什么?
- Unbelievable. - What?
夸人的话从你嘴里说出来 跟骂人一样
You're the only person I know that can say "sweet" like you're cursing.
我没...甜妞是褒义啊
I did-- sweet is a great thing.
- 我还想当甜妞呢 - 我也希望你是甜妞
- I wish I was sweet. - Yeah, I wish you were sweet too.
和她说了些什么?
- Mm-hmm. - What'd you say to her?
没什么 我什么都没说
Nothing. I didn't say anything to her.
- 刚认识 就随便聊聊 - 没说什么?
- We were just talking. I just met her. - Nothing? Mm-hmm.
随你
Anyway.
我很想你
I've missed you.
干吗啦 我这不嘴甜一下嘛 我想你
Quit it! I'm being sweet. I've missed you.
我也是
I've missed you too.
我是有点意外
You surprised me a little.
居然娶了个漂亮金发的非犹太妞
You're married to a nice blonde shiksa?
我可不这么想
Well, I wouldn't put it like that.
你竟然为你父亲工作 David?
You're working for-- you're working for your dad, david?
你说打死都不会干的
Which you said you'd never do.
- 什么时候当爸爸? - 拜托
- When's the baby shower? - Come on.
我还是我
You know, it's still me.
你老婆知道你有多衰吗?
Does that girl know how fucked up you are?
不行 我们得拉你一把 David
No, we're gonna-- we're gonna straighten you out, david.
必须的 我认识个很好的医生
We are. I know a great therapist
你一定会喜欢她 因为...
And you're gonna love her because...
她上门看病
Because she does house calls.
注意呼吸
Try to focus on your breathing.
重要的不是记忆本身 是感觉
It's not so much the memory, but the feeling--
记忆唤起的感觉
The feeling the memory evokes.
好吗?
Okay okay?
- 再来? - 好
- Again? - Yeah.
妈的
Shit.
天啊
Jesus.
你和Katie觉得新生活如何?
How did you and katie feel About your new life in the city?
纽约商业地♥产♥界是不变的上流圈
Well, new york commercial real estate is very,You know, it's button-down and white shoe,
我不是做这行的料
And I really wasn't set up for that.
但Katie好像挺喜欢纽约的
But katie seemed to like the city
她把公♥寓♥都拾掇好了
And she'd fixed up the apartment and...
我们还在韦斯切斯特一座湖边 买♥♥了一处周末度假地
And eventually we even ended up buying a weekend place On a lake in westchester.
我会不会打扮过头了?
Am I-- am I overdressed?
你看上去很美
You look beautiful.
这地方可便宜不了
Oh! This place must have cost a pretty penny.
这些人都从纽约开车过来的?
Do you think all of these people drove up from the city?
我们找Katie
Hey, we're looking for katie.
我哥哥来了
Oh, my brother's here.
来啦
Come on.
- Katie - 海
- Katie. - Hi.
哦 天啊 派对动物
Oh my god, disco people.
亲爱的 宝贝儿...
Honey, babe--
真的 相当特别
You know, I really think it's quite unique.
当然我想听你讲讲商业计划
Of course I'd love to pick your brain about the business plan.
起来 跳舞去
Get up. Dance with me.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for inviting us.
终于见到邻居了 真好
It's nice to finally meet the neighbors.
能摸摸你的肚子吗?
Can I touch your belly?
电影精选列表