我只是过去导一出戏
It's only a one-picture deal.
很多人都一去不回
So few come back.
我每星期都会看戏剧评论
I read George Jean Nathan every week.
包括艾迪森杜威在内
Also Addison DeWitt.
每天
Every day.
你无须告诉我
You didn't have to tell me.
我知道最近流行戴一个耳环
It's the latest thing, one earring.
如果最近不流行将来一定会
If it isn't, it's going to be. I
总之我找不到另一个耳环
can't find the other one.
把那封无聊的信扔掉
Throw that dreary letter away.
无聊透顶了
It bores me.
你认为耳环会在哪儿
Where do you suppose it could be?
它会出现的
It'll show up.
我放弃 假发里找看看吧
Oh, I give up. Look in the wigs.
也许就在里面
Maybe it got caught in one.
假发里有钻石
Real diamonds in a wig.
这是什么世界啊
The world we live in.
我的外套在哪儿
Where's my coat?
这得看你把它放在哪儿了
Right where you left it.
丝♥袜♥
The seams.
他老是盯着我这双腿看
He can't take his eyes off my legs.
就像尼龙柠檬皮一般
Like a nylon lemon peel.
拜伦也想不出
Byron couldn't have said it
比这更高雅的话
more graciously.
走吧
Here we go.
有什么话
Got any messages?
要我转达泰伦鲍尔
What do you want me to tell Tyrone Power?
告诉他我的电♥话♥号♥码就行了
Just give him my phone number.
我自己会告诉他的
I'll tell him myself.
让他们见识你的厉害吧
Kill the people.
-钥匙带了没 -家里见了
-You got your key? -See you at home.
我有一个建议
I have a suggestion.
时间已经不多了
There's really not very much time left.
你们还没有时间独处
I mean, you haven't had a minute alone yet.
这里由我来收拾
And I could take care of everything here
我会带着机票到登机口
and meet you at the gate
与你们会合的
with the ticket,
如果你们不介意的话
if you'd like.
这样再好不过了
I think we'd like very much.
-你不介意吗 -当然不会
-Sure you won't mind? -Of course not.
这女孩不错 叫什么名字
She's quite a girl, this what sher name.
夏娃
Eve.
我都忘了世上还有这样的人
I'd forgotten they grew that way.
不矫柔造作
That lack of pretense,
坦率直接而且善解人意
that strange directness and understanding.
她没有说出她对戏剧的看法
Did she tell you about the theatre and what it meant?
没有 说的人是我
No, I told her. I sounded off.
我讲了一大堆 万教归于一统
All the religions in the world rolled into one,
而你我是唯一的真神
and we're gods and goddesses.
可笑吧
Isn't it silly?
我突然对她起了戒心
Suddenly I've developed a big, protective feeling toward her.
她是迷失在石头丛林中的羔羊
A lamb loose in our big, stone jungle.
自己在那儿保重了
Take care of yourself out there.
那儿的印地安人都被抓起来了
They have the Indians pretty well in hand.
比尔
Bill.
别四处拈花惹草
Don't get stuck on some glamour puss.
我会尽力的
I'll try.
你已经是名草有主之人了
You're not much of a bargain.
还这么不老实
You're conceited, thoughtless and messy.
我又不是格里高利·派克
Everybody can't be Gregory Peck.
你总是挡不住美女挑逗的眼神
You're a setup for some young babe.
你还要幼稚到什么时候
How childish are you gonna get before you stop it?
我不要当个幼稚之人
I don't wanna be childish.
多年前我就习惯了
I'd settle for a few years.
那么就别再无理取闹了
And cut that out right now.
比尔 我会失去你吗
Am I going to lose you, Bill? Am I?
你现在的行为
As of this moment,
就像个六岁的小女孩
you're six years old.
都准备好了
All ready.
谢谢你的帮助 祝你好运
Thanks for your help. Good luck.
再见了 山普森先生
Goodbye, Mr. Sampson.
帮我编条围巾吧
Knit me a muffler?
到达之后打个电♥话♥给我
Call me when you get in.
孩子
Hey, Junior!
好好照顾她
Keep your eye on her.
千万别让她感到寂寞
Don't let her get lonely.
她是迷失丛林之中的羔羊
She's a loose lamb in a jungle.
别担心
Don't worry.
当天晚上
That same night,
我们派人去拿夏娃的东西
we sent for Eve's things, her few pitiful possessions.
她仅有的几样东西
She moved into
她搬到顶楼的客房♥住
the little guest room on the top floor.
接下来三个星期的生活
The next three weeks were
简直就像童话故事一般
out of a fairy tale,
我是苦尽甘来的灰姑娘
and I was Cinderella in the last act.
夏娃成为我的姐姐
Eve became my sister,
律师 母亲
lawyer, mother,
朋友 心理医师和警♥察♥
friend, psychiatrist and cop.
我们处于蜜月期
The honeymoon was on.
还要再谢幕一次吗
One more?
从现在起
From now on
他们不再是诚心地鼓掌
it isn't applause,
只是在人去楼空前
just something to do
装模作样罢了
till the aisles get cleared.
怎么了
What, again?
我可以看你演最后一幕上千回
I could watch you play that last scene a thousand times,
每一回都让我掉泪
cry every time.
上千回 如果我能演那么久
Performance number 1, 000 of this one, if I play it that long,
我一定是在疯人院中演
will take place in a well-padded booby hatch.
我可以看出
I must say,
你一定是在想念山普森先生
you can certainly tell Mr. Sampson's been gone a month.
没错
You certainly can.
特别是在寂寞的夜晚
Especially if you're me between now and tomorrow morning.
你买♥♥了尺寸较小的束腰
You bought the new girdles a size smaller.
我可以感觉得出来
I can feel it.
是你的腰变粗了
Something maybe grew a size larger.
回家后你一定会穿上
You can get into one of those girdles
这些束腰搔首弄姿一番
and act for two and a half hours.
这些束腰我穿不下的
I couldn't get into the girdle in two and a half hours.
你还没注意到我最近的装潢
You haven't noticed my latest bit of interior decorating.
你已经做了不少
But you've done so much.
还有什么新的吗
What's new?
窗帘 我亲手做的
The curtains. I made them myself.
真漂亮 伯蒂 你说是吗
They're lovely. Aren't they lovely, Birdie?
漂亮极了
Adorable.
现在更衣室就
We now got everything a dressing room needs
只欠一个篮球框
except a basketball hoop.
你连拉链都不会缝
Just because you can't even work a zipper!
夏娃 你真是太贴心了
It was very thoughtful of you, Eve.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
你继续卸妆
I'll just take this
我把这衣服拿去给保管员
to the wardrobe mistress.
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
布朗太太待会儿就来了
Mrs. Brown will be along soon.
一点都不麻烦
No trouble at all.
请恕我直言
May I be so bold as to say something?
你听过工会这两个字吗
Have you ever heard of the word "union"?
我欠你薪水 多少
Behind in your dues? How much?
我没有加入工会
I haven't got a union.
我只是个奴役
I'm slave labor.
电影精选列表