你知道的,追逐着机械兔 非常靠近
but I can never quite seem to catch it.
但任凭怎样就是抓不到
They never do. -I know.
抓不到的 我明白
Maybe you don't want to catch it.
也许是你不想去抓
I hope today helped. -lt did.
希望今天有所帮助 有的
Things are starting to percolate.
开始理出个头绪来了
I had a great time. -Me, too.
我很开心 我也是
This is it.
到了
I got it!
我想到了! 我想到了!
What?
什么?
I never should have had the grandmother die.
我不该安排祖母死掉
This is great! Thank you!
太棒了! 谢谢你!
I love you!
我爱你!
You know what I mean. -Yeah.
你明白我的意思,对吧? 没错
This is great. -Great.
这太好了 很好
All right. I'll see you tomorrow. The grandmother lives!
好的,明天见,祖母还活着!
Look who is alive!
看看谁活着啊!
The telegram said you were gone.
电报上说你已经走了
Well, of course I was gone.
我当然走了
If I was not gone from there, how could I be here?
如果没从那儿走了,我怎会到达这里?
Weren't you worried taking such an arduous trip considering your health?
为了你的健康着想 这样长途跋涉,难道你不担心吗?
My health is fine.
我身体健康的很
Those stupid doctors, all idiots.
那些蠢医生,一群白♥痴♥
They should have their licenses revoked. Every last one of them!
应该吊销他们的执照,每个都一样!
First, they gave me a year to live
起初他们宣布我还有一年可活
then it became six months.
后来变成六个月
Then less than a month.
然后不到一个月
To listen to them
照他们讲的
I'd be dead 10 minutes after I got here!
我到这里十分钟后就该死了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
The dead grandmother is what got you stuck.
就是祖母死掉害你困住了
Now she's dead again?
如今她又死了?
No money at all?
一毛钱也没?
Your mother had the most extraordinary collection of rare perfumes
令堂收藏有法国历史上
in the history of France. Worth a fortune.
最不寻常的稀有香水,价值不斐
As you know, your mother, God rest her soul, made it to 90.
如你所知,上帝保佑,令堂活到了90岁
Sadly, the perfumes did not. -What?
很可惜,香水却没那么长命 什么?
They all evaporated.
全挥发掉了
The last of it, during her brief struggle with scurvy.
最后一点是在她与坏血病病魔 短暂的搏斗时挥发掉的
Your mother's fortune has evaporated?
你♥妈♥的♥财产已挥发掉了?
Every penny of it?
每一分钱吗?
She had scurvy?
她有坏血病?
Upon hearing Grandmother's money had gone the way of all Chanel
一听到祖母的钱和所有的香奈尔一样 落得了同样的命运
Adam pondered his fate.
亚当就开始考虑他的命运
He was no fool. He was a tutor, for God's sake.
他不傻,毕竟他只是个家庭教师
He knew it was a matter of time
他知道迟早有一天
before Polina would find herself once again in the arms of his rival
宝琳娜会再次投入他的情敌的怀抱
the odious John Shaw.
那个讨厌的约翰萧
He pondered the engagement. He pondered the wedding.
他考虑了订婚,考虑了婚礼
Then he pondered the wedding night.
然后他考虑了洞房♥夜
It was at that point he realized maybe he should stop pondering.
这时他意识到他应该停止考虑了
(西班牙语)艾朵拉,宝琳娜在哪里?
Senor Shipley, you must try to forget her.
席普利先生,你必须努力忘掉她
Here, have some paella.
来吧,来吃点肉菜饭
What?
什么?
Eldora, the Spanish au pair, who was Elsa, the German au pair
艾朵拉 艾朵拉,这个西班牙互换工 就是那个是德国交换工艾勒莎
who was Ylva, the Swedish au pair?
就是那个瑞典交换工伊娃?
No. Alex, absolutely not.
(西班牙语)是的 不,艾历克斯,绝对不行
Even if Eldora was the greatest character since Scarlet O'Hara
纵使艾朵拉是继郝思嘉以来 最伟大的角色
which seems like a long shot, we don't have time to change everything.
当然这种可能性很小 我们没空去改变一切
I know, but-- -Three days! We have three days.
我知道,不过 三天! 我们有三天时间
I know, but something's missing.
我知道,不过有件事遗漏了
Maybe he needs another obstacle to keep him from Polina.
也许他需要另一个障碍 来阻止他接近宝琳娜
He's broke. She's marrying another man
他破产了,她嫁给了另一个男人
and she doesn't even love him. I think he has enough obstacles.
而且她根本不爱他 我认为他的障碍够多了
Wait. I got it.
等等,我有了
It's not an obstacle, it's the second triangle.
不是障碍,是第二个三角关系
You were right about that. This can work. The changes will be easy.
你说的第二个三角关系的想法很对 这点可行,这样改比较容易
She's an American from Philadelphia, and her name is Anna.
她是来自费城的美国人 她的名字叫安娜
Hello, Adam.
你好,亚当
What?
什么?
You seem different today, Anna. Did you do something to your hair?
安娜,你今天看起来不太一样 你变了发型吗?
There was something in Anna 's eyes that Adam, until now
安娜的眼中洋溢着对亚当的爱意 直到现在
blinded by his love for Polina, hadn 't seen.
亚当被对宝琳娜的爱所蒙蔽而看不清
A deep sadness, combined with a quiet strength
一种深邃的忧伤 伴随着一种宁静的力量
that made her seem incredibly beautiful.
使得她看起来格外美丽
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定你要这么做吗?
Absolutely.
一点也没错
It's not very attractive. He's just rebounding.
那不太具吸引力 他只是退而求其次
No, he's not.
不,他不是
Rebounding like a wild man.
像个野人般来回弹跳
What are you talking about? This is the triangle heating up.
你在说些什么啊? 这个三角关系正在升温
Anna has feelings for him. He has feelings for her.
安娜喜欢他,他也喜欢安娜
But he also has feelings for Polina.
不过他同样喜欢宝琳娜
This way, the reader doesn't know who he'll wind up with.
如此一来,读者便不知道他情归何处
You hook them in.
这样你就钓住他们了
Who does he end up with? -See? Hooked.
他最后选择谁? 瞧,上钩了
What do you say we head into town?
我们进城去你看如何?
I have to-- -You don't have to do anything.
我必须 你不必做任何事
You're making stew. That's why they call it stew. You let it stew.
你在炖东西,所以才叫炖啊 让它慢慢炖吧
Come on. Live a little. I'll buy you lunch. Are you hungry?
来吧,轻松一下 我请你吃午餐,你饿了吧?
Not really.
不太饿
Perfect. I don't have any money. -Sounds good.
好极了,我身无分文 听起来不错
How did you come to work for the Delacroixs?
你怎么会到德拉克娃家工作的?
I answered an ad for a job five years ago. I've been with them ever since.
我五年前看到广♥告♥来应聘 从此一直跟随他们
Summers in Saint Charles, winters in Switzerland
夏天在圣查尔斯,冬天在瑞士
and the rest of the year in Paris. -lt sounds exciting.
剩余时间待在巴黎 听起来真令人兴奋
Yeah.
没错
Now that didn't sound exciting.
这可听起来不怎么让人兴奋
I'm living their life, not mine.
我是在过着他们的生活,不是我自己的
Maybe we can do something about that. -What?
也许我们可以试图改变它 什么?
I'm just spitballing here, but how about this?
我只是瞎说,不过你觉得这样如何
I like living my life.
我喜欢过我的生活
While those ofa cynical nature might think that Adam was on the rebound
虽然那些爱猜疑的人会以为 亚当只是退而求其次
Cute.
可爱
the truth is that he found comfort in Anna.
事实是他在安娜身上找到慰藉
And with each passing day, his feelings for her grew stronger.
随着一天天过去 他对她的情感与日俱增
It's so interesting watching this process unfold.
看着整个过程逐步展开真有意思
I didn't understand when you said the characters would lead you.
当时你说角色们会引导你,我并不明白
But now it's so clear why Anna and Adam would end up together all this time.
如今终于恍然大悟 为何安娜和亚当会终成眷属
They've been so close to each other without seeing what they had.
他们息息相通却浑然不觉
Who says they'll wind up together?
谁说他们会终成眷属的?
They're not?
不会吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
How could they not end up together after they were so romantic?
经过这么多浪漫点滴之后 他们怎会不结合在一块?
That's exactly the point.
那确实是重点所在
If he's crazy about one, but lukewarm about the other, where's your triangle?
如果他迷恋其中一个,对另一个却不够热烈 那何来你的三角恋情呢?
But if he feels equally strong about both women, that's a real dilemma.
但如果他对两位女子情感同样浓烈 那才真正左右为难
But then you have-- -No.
不过到时候你有 不
Now we've got to stir things up a little.
现在我们得将情节弄复杂些
Shipley, how goes it, my good man?
席普利,怎么样,我的好好先生?
You're certainly in a good mood today, old bean.
你今天心情铁定很好,老兄
Why not?
为何不呢?
Tonight, I shall ask Polina for her hand in marriage
今晚,我将向宝琳娜求婚
and by the week's end, we'll be off to Paris to prepare for the wedding.
在周末之前,我们就会出发至巴黎 准备婚礼事宜了
Tonight?
今晚?
Congratulations.
恭喜
You're sure she'll accept?
你确定她会同意?
I have 500,000 reasons that say she will.
我有五十万个理由相信她会同意
Five hundred thousand.
五十万个
That's a lot of reasons. -The lovely Polina has expensive tastes.
理由可真不少啊 可爱的宝琳娜有着昂贵的品味
电影精选列表