对不起! 也许你可以吹一吹!
Will you ever forgive me?
你会原谅我吗?
Why should she ask for forgiveness?
她为什么请求他原谅?
She poured scalding hot water on his crotch.
你开什么玩笑? 她把滚烫的开水倒在了他的胯部了!
He led her on. He made her think that he wanted her.
他误导她的 他让她以为他需要她
She misinterpreted. -No, I don't think so.
她理解错了 不,我不这么认为
Don't tell me Elsa winds up getting hurt, because that would be so unfair.
别告诉我艾勒莎结果受了伤 因为那太不公平了
I don't know.
我不知道
Can't always control what happens to characters.
我不能始终控制着人物会发生什么事
Sometimes they take you to unexpected places.
有时候他们会带你走到出人意料的地方
People get hurt in books. People get hurt in real life.
书本里人们会受伤 现实生活里人们会受伤
Adam left a disappointed, but resilient Elsa, like a .
亚当离开了失望但保持开朗的艾勒莎 仿佛 .
Adam left a disappointed, but resilient Elsa, like a man on a mission.
亚当离开了失望但保持开朗的艾勒莎 仿佛一个负有使命的人
A man on a mission with hot, wet balls.
一个负有使命的人有着湿热的睾丸
Okay, lose the balls.
好吧,睾丸去掉
Adam entered the edifice that he hoped would transform his life.
亚当走了那幢他希望可以 改变他一生的建筑
$200 was all he had to his name.
200元是他的所有
Enough to get him through the summer
足够让他度过这个夏天
but certainly not enough to win a woman like Polina.
却显然不足以赢得 像宝琳娜这样的女人的心
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,请下注
The atmosphere was intoxicating.
那里的气氛很容易让人冲昏头脑
There was more money than he had ever seen in his life.
他一辈子也没见过那么多钱
Seventeen, black.
十七,黑
How do l
我该怎么
这位先生压200,绿色筹码
Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,请下注
His heart beat like a drum.
他的心里打起了鼓
He understood instantly this wasn 't a game he would play for his amusement.
他立刻明白了这不是个 为找乐子而玩的游戏
It meant a lifetime oflove with Polina.
它代表着宝琳娜一生一世的爱
Every roll, every bounce of that little ivory ball
那个小小的象牙球的每次滚动和弹起
would bring him one step closer to paradise.
都会让他离天堂更近一步
Zero!
零!
Zero? That's green. I thought there was only red and black.
零? 那是绿的 我还以为只有红的和黑色
There's green?
有绿的?
So what is that, like a do-over? -No, you lost.
那怎么算,重来一次? 不,你输了
I lost? -You lost.
我输了? 你输了
He lost.
他输了
Adam would have to find another route to Polina 's heart.
亚当将不得不另寻一条 通向宝琳娜的芳心之路
And what is so wrong with poverty?
贫穷有什么不好?
The voice of the common man. -No, really.
啊,普通人的心声 不,真的
The proletariat are not as miserable as they're made out to be.
无产阶级并不像人们认为的那么悲惨
Wealth does not make for happiness. It is love which sustains us.
财富并不能带来幸福 爱情是我们的支撑
The joy of family. The wonders of nature!
家庭的幸福,世界的奇妙!
The supreme pleasure of spending life with someone devoted to you!
与爱你的人共渡一生的无比快乐!
And no amount of money will ever give us these! No amount!
无论多少钱都不能给我们这些! 无论多少!
I see you found the casino.
我看你找到赌场了
Very interesting concept, Mr. Shipley. Poverty as an aphrodisiac.
很有趣的想法,席普利先生 用贫穷当春♥药♥
Pay no attention to him. He's jealous of your purity.
别理他,他嫉妒你的纯洁
Yes, I long for insolvency. -Please, John.
是啊,我巴不得破产 拜?,约翰
She's dead.
她去世了
"Grandmother is gone. Stop. We have closed up the house. Stop.
"祖母去世,句号♥ 我们已关闭宅子,句号♥
"Details to follow. Stop."
"详情另告,句号♥"
Could it be? Money was no longer an obstacle?
可能吗? 钱不再成为障碍了?
Polina found herself with feelings she never knew she had.
宝琳娜发现了自己心中 一直没有意识到的感情
What she assumed would be the answer to her problems
她原以为可以让她的问题迎刃而解的事
Ieft her with unexpected sorrow.
却留给了她不曾预料的哀伤
Her grandmother had been a kind soul.
她的祖母非常和蔼
Polina was filled with the loss of the woman
宝琳娜心中充满了对这个女人的 逝去的失落
who had so often held her in her arms
她曾常常把她抱在怀中
and comforted her with her warmth and wisdom.
用她的温暖和智慧安慰她
That's beautiful.
太美了
You don't like it? -No, I'm saying it's beautiful.
你不喜欢? 不,我说太美了
Thank you. -You're welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
I think that about does it for today. -Okay.
我想今天就先到这里吧 好的
You know
你知道
you're not at all like you seemed at first. -How's that?
你一点也不像我刚见你时的样子 为什么?
At first you seemed kind of like . -What?
一开始你看上去像是 . 什么?
Kind of a mess. -A mess.
像是一团糟 一团糟
Yeah. You live like a slob. You're a hypochondriac.
是的,你像个邋遢鬼,患有忧郁症
You're extremely insecure, and you lie.
你非常地不可靠,而且你还说谎
Thank you. -It's true.
谢谢 是真的
But somehow all those qualities combine to make something .
不知为何所有那些品质组合在一起 就成了一个 .
I don't know. Nice.
我不知道,不错的人
I think your qualities combine nice, too.
我想你的品质组合在一起也很不错
What do you say we get an early start tomorrow?
我们明天早点开始,你觉得好吗?
Okay, great. Early.
好的,早点开始
I'll see you tomorrow. -Okay.
明天见 好的
Oh, my God! Wait!
哦,我的天! 等等!
All right, honey! It's all right. Take your time.
没关系,宝贝! 没关系 慢慢来
Oh, my God!
哦,我的天!
You said you wanted to get an early start.
你说过你希望今天早点开始
My alarm didn't go off.
我的闹钟没响
What time is it? -6:45.
几点了? 6点45分
No wonder it didn't go off. What time did you get up?
难怪没响 你几点起的床?
Around 5:00. I'm an early person.
5点左右,我习惯早起
Some people are early people, other people are late people.
有些人喜欢早起,有些人喜欢晚起
What kind of person would you say you are?
你认为你是哪一种人?
Are you moving in?
你要搬进来吗?
No, I just bought some groceries for us. -For us?
不,我只是给我们买♥♥了些食品 给我们?
Well, for me, really.
好吧,其实是给我自己
I can't work without eating something normal
我不正儿八经吃点东西就没法工作
but you're welcome to them.
不过你要想吃我也欢迎
Don't get me wrong. I like fish sticks and Cap'n Crunch.
别误会 我也喜欢炸鱼排和老船长麦片
Sorry, I got caught up-- -You don't have to apologize.
对不起,我只顾着 你不用道歉
You're a creative genius. You shouldn't worry about food, or eating.
你是个创作天才 你不应该为食物,或吃饭操心
Go take a shower and I'll make you some breakfast.
去冲个凉,我来给你做点早饭
No. We don't have time. We still need at least 150 pages.
不,我们没有时间了 我们至少还需要150页
We'll eat as we work. Let's see what we have from yesterday.
我们边吃边工作 我们来看看昨天写好的东西
Let's go over yesterday to see where we are.
昨天的东西?是啊,我们来回顾一下昨天的东西 看看我们到哪里了
Why don't we keep going? Like you said, we don't have a lot of time.
我们为什么不往下写呢? 就像你说的,我们时间不多了
If we keep going over what we've done, then we won't get
如果我们老是回头看完成的东西 那么我们就没法
finished.
完成了
"Adam walks through the casino
"亚当穿过赌场
"and sees lots of people sitting around and doing stuff
"看到许多人坐在周围 做着各种各样的事
"like playing roulette and drinking booze and yakking."
"例如玩轮盘赌,狂饮和喋喋不休"
I thought that .
我以为 .
"Adam liked Polina, but he also knew she was kind of weird.
"亚当喜欢宝琳娜 但他也知道她有点奇怪
"Even though he thought it was love, it really was that he was hot for her."
"虽然他以为那是爱情 那其实只是因为他贪恋她的美色"
Well, Alex, it's true. -No, it's not!
好吧,艾历克斯,这是事实 不,不是的!
He's madly in love with her the minute he sees her!
他一看见她就疯狂地爱上了她!
Where's what I wrote?
我写的东西到哪儿去了?
I was getting on the bus.
我正要上公车
There was rain
下着大雨
and a huge puddle.
有一个大水坑
And my feet just tripped.
我就绊倒了
And it just spilled. And I'm sorry. And I tried.
东西都撒了出来,我很抱歉 我尽力了
I tried to fix it! -It's not your fault.
我尽力想补救! 不是你的错
Yeah, it is.
不,是我的错
I'll fix it. I've lost pages before.
我会解决的,我以前也少过很多页
lt'll be okay. -lt will?
没事的 是吗?
Yeah, it will be fine. How many pages got wrecked?
是的,不会有事的 有多少页搞坏了?
Eighteen.
十八页
Time to get up.
该起床了
As Polina mourned for her beloved grandmother
当宝琳娜为她亲爱的祖母哀悼
and tended to family matters
忙于家务事时
Adam struggled to keep his feelings for Polina in check.
亚当努力控制着自己对宝琳娜的感情
Adam's friendship with Elsa continued to grow.
而亚当与艾勒莎的友谊日益加深
Unaware of the deeper feelings she held for him
他对于她内心对他的感情浑然不觉
he regaled her with stories of the exciting life he'd share with Polina.
还总是把他和宝琳娜的快乐日子讲给她听
Adam's passions continued to rage out of control.
亚当的激♥情♥终于失去了控制
With his beloved Red Sox well out of contention
随着他最喜欢的红袜队无望
电影精选列表