需要我服务吗?
I'm here for a deposition. Is there a Mr. Taylor?
我来速记口供 有位叫泰勒先生的吗?
Yes. We've been expecting you. If you could just take a seat.
有的,我们一直在等你 请你先坐一会
Your stenographer is here.
你的速记员到了
Yes, I'll tell her.
好,我会告诉她
Someone will be with you in a moment.
马上会有人过来
Good morning.
早安
I'm Marty Van Buren. Won't you come in?
我是马蒂范毕伦,你不进来吗?
Yes. -Just follow me.
好的 请跟我来
Jenny, could you get me that deposition on the McKinley case.
珍妮,帮我拿一下麦克金莱案子的口供
Right away. -Great.
马上来 好极了
Why don't you go in here and set up?
你何不先进去准备一下?
Zack Taylor will be with you in a minute. -Thank you.
柴克泰勒马上会过来 谢谢
Jesus!
老天!
Welcome to Polk, Taylor, Fillmore, Pierce & Van Buren.
欢迎来到波克、泰勒、菲尔摩 皮尔斯和范毕伦♥公♥♥司♥
I take you met Marty.
我想你见过马蒂了
What is this?
这是怎么回事?
He's actually my publisher. These are his offices.
他确实是我的出版商 这些是他的办公室
He charged me for the lettering, but the role-playing was free.
他付费供我写作,但剧本任我自♥由♥发挥
What do you want from me? -I told you.
那你找我♥干♥嘛? 我告诉过你了
I want to change the ending because some people go right to the last page.
我想更改结局 因为某个人该描写到最后一页
So, it's important-- -You should get someone else to do this.
所以重要的是 你该找别人来做这件事
Look, there's no one else I trust.
听着,我信不过其他人
You're the only one who'll know if it's real and honest.
你是唯一能分辨真诚与否的人
It's only a couple of pages. Emma, please.
只是一两页而已,艾玛,拜?了
Adam returned to Andover
亚当返回安多佛
filled with the dizzying emotions of the summer on Saint Charles.
满怀着在圣查尔斯夏天的错综情感
Emotions that he hoped he could capture on paper.
一种他期望名义上能捕捉到的情感
When his thoughts turned to Polina, it was as if she were some kind of dream.
当他的思绪转到宝琳娜身上时 仿佛她是某种梦幻一般
I can't do this. -Please, Emma. Just keep typing.
我打不下去了 拜?了,艾玛,继续打字
He remembered her flawless skin, her dark, intense eyes
他记得她冰清玉洁的肌肤 深邃热情的眼睛
her captivating smile.
令人目眩神迷的笑容
Then one day, that dream walked back into his life.
然后有一天,那场梦又走进他的生命中
Her beauty was still undeniable.
她的美貌依旧无法抗拒
Why are you doing this to me? -Because I need you to understand.
为何你要这样对我? 因为我需要你明了
Just let me finish. Then you can walk out the door
让我说完吧 然后你便可以走出门外
and I swear I'll never bother you again.
我发誓绝不会再骚扰你
Her beauty was still undeniable, but it wasn't the same.
她的美貌依旧无法抗拒 但已经不同了
As she spoke of her feelings for him, all he could think of was Anna.
当她向他开口表达情意时 他满脑子想的都是安娜
Sweet, caring, beautiful Anna
甜美、谅解人意、美丽的安娜
and how his own failings had driven her away.
以及自己是如何的过错导致她离去
Anna had become part of him.
安娜早已成了他生命中的一部份
He had fallen so completely in love with her
他彻彻底底地爱上了她
that it was hopeless to think he could ever be with anyone else.
要想爱上别人是不可能的了
And so he said goodbye to Polina
所以他道别了宝琳娜
and set off to win back the heart of his true love.
决心启程去赢回他的真爱的心
Yes, Polina had been a dream, like a creation from one of his stories
没错,宝琳娜已成了一场梦 仿佛过眼云烟
but Anna was real.
安娜却是真实的
For the first time in his life
他这生中首次
that felt more powerful than anything he could ever invent.
有种无比强烈的感觉
The end.
剧终
Nice last sentence.
最后一句很动听
I'm just a writer.
我只是个作家
I don't know what to do to show you how much I love you.
不知道如何向你表达我有多么爱你
I only have words.
只能借助文字
That's all I have.
我只能这样做
Maybe I was wrong.
也许我错了
About what?
哪里错了?
Maybe you can catch the rabbit.
也许你抓的到兔子
电影精选列表