Jake!
杰克
Jake!
怎么了
What happened?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
Yes, I feel fine.
你呢
And you?
我也没事
I'm fine too.
听到你没事我就放心了
I'm glad to hear that.
怎么了
What?
你看
Look.
杰克
Jake!
英国 萨里
Surrey - England
天啊 杰克
Oh my God, Jake.
你看起来就像刚和一群狼打过架
You look like you fought a pack of wolves.
差不多吧
Yes, something like that.
你那该死的《蒙娜丽莎》在峡谷底
Your damn Mona Lisa is at the bottom of the canyon.
我不知道现在是什么情况 但没有引爆器它就不会炸
I don't know what the situation is but it can't explode without this.
新的重大文化掠夺
a new major cultural plunder
或许不是
Or maybe not
我现在能休息了吗
Can I rest now
不 不 杰克
No, no, Jake
我无法想象会这么天真 认为没有其他沃尔科夫了
I can't imagine being so naive that there are no other Volkovs
不
No
不 我只希望 你不是他们中的一员
No. I just hope that you are not one of them
那么 是时候出发了 杰克
In that case, it's time to go, Jake
好好享受你的船吧
Enjoy your boat
我必须建立一个王国来统治
I have to build a kingdom to rule
电影精选列表