He did the right thing
美国曾向日本投下两颗原♥子♥弹♥
The United States dropped two atomic bombs on Japan
“胖子” 和 “小男孩” 但其实还有第三颗
"Fat Man" and "Little Boy" but there was actually a third one
它被截留在了莫斯科
It was intercepted in Moscow
要是红军没有在马扎里受阻
If the Red Army hadn't been blocked in Marjaria
《蒙娜丽莎》
The Mona Lisa
这颗炸♥弹♥需要长时间才能引爆 所以他们装了火焰引爆器
This bomb needs a long time to detonate so they installed a flame detonator
没有内置引爆器 这颗炸♥弹♥就不会爆♥炸♥
Without the built-in detonator this bomb won't explode
所以奥古斯特要拿走炸♥弹♥ 而你们所有人
So August is going to take the bomb and all of you
还不明白吗 奥古斯特不想用这颗炸♥弹♥
Don't you understand August doesn't want to use this bomb
他只是想让它远离沃尔科夫
He just wants to keep it away from Volkov
你就这么信他
Do you just trust him like that
我还有别的选择吗
Do I have another option
你本来有的 你不该把我卷进来
You had a choice You shouldn't have dragged me into this
他们总会找到他的
They would have found him anyway
你很清楚这一点 杰克
You know this well Jake
我对奥古斯特的信任 比对沃尔科夫多一点
I trust August a little more than Volkov
他们俩都是伪善的混♥蛋♥
They're both a bunch of hypocrites
我信任你 达拉
I trusted you Dara
对我来说 一切都结束了
For me everything is over
但如果我们能阻止沃尔科夫 也许别人还有机会
But if we can stop Volkov maybe others will still have a chance
要阻止他 得死多少人
How many people have to die to stop him
杰克 等等
Jake wait
留下来和我们一起战斗吧
Stay and fight with us
你难道不明白 像沃尔科夫这样的人 最后总能赢吗
Don't you understand that people like Volkov always win in the end
他们赢 而你们这些好人却不能 最后总能赢
They win but you good people can't They always win in the end
杰克
Jake
杰克
Jake
杰克
Jake
好
Ok
好 听着
All right listen
这条路通向加来
This road leads to Calais
奥古斯特的人在那里
August has his team there
他们在等着运走《蒙娜丽莎》
They are waiting to take the Mona Lisa away
你明白了吗
Do you understand
而且他把这事办得很好
And he handled this matter well
好 祝你好运
All right good luck
这不是你的战争 杰克
This isn't your war Jake
这不是你的战争
This isn't your war
被关押在这里的士兵
The soldier held here
很可笑 对吧
It's ridiculous isn't it
行动
Move out
各就各位
Take your positions
难道
Could it be
全体注意
Attention everyone
安全引爆器
Safety detonator
很可笑 对吧
It's ridiculous isn't it
我们像这世界的渣滓一样被关在牢笼里
We were locked in cages like the dregs of this world
再也见不到光明
Never to see the light again
但正是这光明将我们解放
But it was this very light that set us free
现在我们自♥由♥了 我们统治他们的世界
Now we are free and we rule their world
去加来
Let's go to Calais
之后再抓其他人
We'll catch the others later
行动
Move out
前进
Forward
达拉
Dara
哦 达拉
Oh Dara
达拉
Dara
达拉
Dara
我在这
I'm here
稳住
Stay calm
你说得对 这确实没意义
You were right this really makes no sense
你没必要回来的
You didn't have to come back
对不起 让你失望了
I'm sorry I disappointed you
对不起 我不该插手
I'm sorry I shouldn't have interfered
你从没牵扯过我
You never involved me
是我自己要离开的
I chose to leave on my own
但我们必须拿到那颗炸♥弹♥
But we have to get that bomb
怎么拿
How
你说过你能做一颗能炸毁马车的炸♥弹♥ 对吧
You said you could make a bomb that destroys a carriage right
那火车呢
What about a train
杰克
Jake
火车正往城里开 要到目的地必须过桥
The train is heading for the city and it has to cross the bridge to reach the destination
我只需要拿到引爆器 不让火车停下
I just need to get the detonator and stop the train from halting
而你去炸桥
And you go blow up the bridge
难道
Could it be
达拉 你必须这么做
Dara you have to do this
但要做就得现在做
But if we're going to do it we have to do it now
好 准备好了吗
All right are you ready
准备好了 我们走
Ready let's go
你能走吗
Can you walk
能
Yes
达拉 快走 走
Dara hurry up let's go
好
All right
快点 快点
Hurry up hurry up
为什么这么晚 天这么黑
Why so late It's so dark
能见度也差 我必须晚点走
Visibility is also poor I have to leave late
等我们过桥开上直路 我来处理
When we cross the bridge and get on the straight road I'll take care of it
他不会喜欢的
He won't like this
我已经尽力了
I'm doing my best
蠢货
Idiot
我们机会不大
We have little chance
我知道 我们必须阻止他
I know. We have to prevent this.
对
Yes.
该死
Damn.
走
Go.
到十字路口右转
Turn right at the intersection.
好
Ok.
关灯
Turn off the lights.
好
Ok.
好吧
Well;
我担心能见度的问题
There is a concern about visibility.
我觉得没必要担心
I don't see any reason for concern.
但司机向我保证 他会尽全力
But the driver assured me that he is doing everything in his power.
是吗
Really;
我觉得他低估了自己
I think he underestimates himself.
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
我觉得他需要一点帮助 才能展现潜力
I think he needs a little help to show his potential.
就像你一样
Just like you.
将死
Checkmate.
再说一遍
Again.
我晚点走是因为 我们带着原♥子♥弹♥
I'm leaving late because we have an atomic bomb!
就这样吗
Is that all?
让我在桥上下车
Drop me off at the bridge.
去桥上
Go to the bridge.
那又怎样
So what?
有些人需要一点推动力
Some people need a little push.
也许你该去找他
Maybe you should go find him?
他在 而且他在等你
He's here! And he's waiting for you.
《蒙娜丽莎》对你来说可是块大肥肉
The Mona Lisa is a very big prize for you!
我不是来拿它的
I didn't come for her.
你是谁
Who are you?
杀手吗
A killer?
不是
No.
我只是个诱饵
I'm just bait.
胡子不错
Nice beard.
该死
Damn!
戏法不错
Nice trick.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake!
杰克
电影精选列表