like we discussed.
狐狸精
Temptress.
你怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
我看过照片了 杭特
I saw the pictures Hunter.
你偷看我的电脑? 对
You snooping through my computer?
我可没答应做这种事
Yeah. And I didn't sign up for this.
所以你要离开吗?
What are you gonna leave?
你欺骗我 你说你带她们回家了
You lied to me.You told me you took those girls home.
不然我该怎么跟你说 妮可?
What else was I supposed to tell you Nicole?
我不干了
I think I'm done. -
你不干了?你想得美
Oh you think you're done.I don't think you are.
是吗? 因为你也是杀人犯
Yeah. Really?Because you're a killer too.
你最好别说出去
So you're not gonna tell anyone
敢泄漏半句
because if you do
你也会落得跟她们一样的下场
you're gonna end up just like them.
但她的搜寻纪录里有
But it it was in her search history.
这些线上广♥告♥经常来来去去
Well these online ads come up and go all the time.
她可能只是关掉广♥告♥而已
Okay they probably just shut down...
但她有回复一篇征才的贴文
But she-she responded to a-a post about a job.
你们的资讯人员不能追查吗?
Can't your computer people track it down?
再说一次 没有犯罪行为的迹象
Again there's no sign of any foul play here.
你不是说她男友前天接到电♥话♥吗?
Okay you told me her boyfriend got a call from her
我们认为是囚禁她的人逼她打电♥话♥
just the other day.We think that whoever has her forced her to make that call.
但你无法确定吧?
You don't know that for a fact do you?
好吧 听我说
All right listen look...
你女儿的电♥话♥我查到一些情报
I got some intel on your daughter's phone.
手♥机♥最后传送讯号♥的地点
Turns out it last pinged
在迈阿密火车站附近
on a tower near Miami train station.
-你有什么想法吗? -没有
- That mean anything to you? - No.
我的直觉是她自己回到镇上
My gut tells me that she's come back into town on her own free will and
但刻意躲起来
she just doesn't want to be found.
她的手♥机♥最后一次开机是何时?
When was the last time that her phone was on?
大概两周前从基地台发射
It pinged off a tower about two weeks ago.
但她可能也会用无线网路
Oh but she could be using a a wireless network
那也是一个选项
so that certainly helps.
你不觉得很怪吗?
Don't you find that odd?
哪门子的19岁女孩
What 19-year-old cares
会那么注意手♥机♥资费流量
enough about her cell plan that she keeps
两周都用无线网路?
doing it for two weeks?
抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
麦特 幸好你来了
Matt I'm so glad you're here.
麦特 我刚才在跟萨莫维尔太太说
Matt I was just about to tell Mrs. Somerville here
很抱歉我没有更多讯息
that um I'm sorry I wish I could do more.
但我真的无法再投入人力
But I really can't devote anymore manpower
去找一个拼命在社群网站贴文
searching for a girl who's just posting all over social media
炫耀生活多美好的女孩
about how a wonderful life she's having and...
不管有没有你协助 我们都会继续找
We're gonna keep looking for her with or without your help.
走了 麦特 我们离开吧
Come on Matt let's get out of here.
我真的希望能帮上更多忙 但…
I wish I could do more but I just...
危险
我想亲自通知你 十分钟后开始直播
Thought I'd tell you myself we go live in ten minutes.
最好够精彩
This better be good.
开始吧
Let's do this.
五 四 三 二 一
Five four three two one.
很好
Good.
你的身体就是画布
Your body is the canvas.
很好
Good.
现在换胸部
Now your breasts.
很好
Good.
好了
Okay.
别让我失望 11年级的化学知识
Don't let me down 11th-grade chemistry.
很好 搞定
Yes!Okay.
好的
Okay.
你有听到吗?
Do you hear that?
别乱跑
Stay here.
葛瑞丝?
Grace?
葛瑞丝?
Grace?
车钥匙…
Come on. Car keys car keys.
报案中心 需要什么协助?
9-1-1. Can I help you?
喂?
Hello? Hello?
救命 拜托救我 救命…
Help! Help me please! Help!Help! Help!
-回床上 -帮帮我…
-Go back to bed! -Help me!
你可能会害我失明耶
I might lose my eye because of you.
天啊 你能安静点吗?
Oh my God!Could you stop? Just...
已抵达现场 罗宾森正在接近前门
10-23 Robertson approaching front door.
警官?
Officer?
有事吗?
How can I help you?
晚安 我们接到一名女子报案
Good evening.We had a 9-1-1 call from a woman.
只是来确认情况
Just makin' sure everything's okay.
客房♥发生火警 有些美术材料
We had a little fire in the guesthouse some art materials.
我很快把火扑灭了 所以她才挂电♥话♥
I put it out really quick so uh she hung up.
你女友在哪里?
Where's your girlfriend now?
她睡了
She's asleep.
你的眼睛怎么了?
What happened to your eye?
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
我第一次用灭火器
First time I've ever had a fire extinguisher and used it before
结果喷到自己的眼睛
and-and it blew back and hit me in the eye.
那东西劲道很强
It's got a kick that thing.
介意我四处看看吗?
Mind if I take a look around?
不介意 请进
Yeah. Of course.Come on in.
请便
Be my guest.
晚安 女士 一切都还好吗?
Evening ma'am. Everything okay?
好极了 只是我男友差点弄瞎眼
Couldn't be better.Well except that my boyfriend almost took his eye out.
需要就医吗?
You need medical attention?
不用 只是包起来看起来很严重
No.The patch makes it look worse than it is.
抱歉让你大老远跑一趟
Sorry you had to come all this way.
别客气 这是我的工作
No worries. That's my job.
我送你出去吧
Let me show you out.
对了 客房♥有什么损失吗?
Hey uh you never did say was there any damage to your guesthouse?
没有 只有烟雾 我们很幸运
No just smoke.We're lucky.
你不是说有起火吗?
I thought you said there was a fire.
不介意我离开前去看看客房♥吧?
If you don't mind I'll take a quick look at the guesthouse
好啊 这边请
Sure. Right this way.
拜托 救救我
Please! Help me I....
你的钥匙呢?
Where's your key?
在这里
Here it is.
各单位注意
All units we got a reported
40号♥公路近伍德伯里路出口
multiple-vehicle accident on Route 40
发生连环追撞
near the Woodbury Road exit.
在附近的警员请回复
Officers in the vicinity please respond.
收到 马上过去
Copy that. On my way.
看样子都没事了 我要先去处理事故
Hey it looks like everything's under control here.I'm gonna respond to that.
没问题 我送你
Yeah sure.I'll walk you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 回来
No!Come back!
你看 我找到了
Oh look I found it.
就是这张广♥告♥
I found this ad.
跟葛瑞丝回复的一模一样
It's exactly like the one that Grace went to.
提供火车票 模特儿宿舍
It has the train ticket the model apartment.
你看 你有办法追踪吗?
Look. Can you trace it?
八成会碰到跟之前一样的问题
Probably it's gonna run into the same problems as before.
如果我们回复广♥告♥呢?
What if we respond to the ad?
可以试试
That I can do.
你好 看到你的回复了
欢迎你来迈阿密跟我们合作
是他
It's him.
他说什么…?
What did what did he say? What did he say?
他问我们的女孩能不能马上去迈阿密
He's asking if our girl would come to Miami right away.
有个新的女孩要从杰克孙维过来
A new girl's coming from Jacksonville.
去接她
Go get her.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你有疑虑?因为我可以帮你厘清
Are you having second thoughts?'Cause I can fix those second thoughts.
电影精选列表