我之前吃过亏 当然可以
I've just been kind of burned in the past.Of course I can.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是哪里人? 朋沙柯拉
Where are you coming from?Uh Pensacola.
我助理妮可会把详细资料寄给你
All right my assistant Nicole will send you the details.
-再聊 -好的
-Talk soon. -Okay.
杭特凯利
天啊
Oh my God.
他拍过她?
He photographed her?
给妈妈
麦特 拜托别生气
我要去迈阿密找一位顶尖摄影师
争取宝贵的模特儿机会
我得摆脱你跟我妈去尝试试看
我会再连络
葛瑞丝敬上
不会吧 葛瑞丝
No no Grace.
葛瑞丝 我看过你的信了
Grace I got your note. Listen...
听着 我们真的必须谈谈
We really need to talk about this.
光明线火车
-是葛瑞丝吗? -妮可?
- Grace? - Nicole?
我就是
You got her.
欢迎来到迈阿密 旅途还好吗?
Welcome to Miami. How was the trip?
很漫长 列车好像沿途每个小镇都停
Long. I think we stopped in every small town along the way.
真讨厌
Oh. Annoying.
你可以去工作室梳洗 车子停在那边
Um you can get cleaned up at the studio.Car's out this way.
我帮你提行李
Here I'll take your bags.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Oh thanks. -Yeah.
第一次独自旅行吗?
First time out on your own?
有这么明显吗?
Is it that obvious?
我当初也一样
I was the same way.
我几年前从士里夫波特搬来
I moved here from Shreveport a couple of years ago.
是喔 为什么?
Oh. Why did you move?
我男友邀我跟他同居
My boyfriend asked me to come with him.
他没费太多功夫就说服我了
It didn't really take a lot of convincing.
家庭破碎 吸毒
Broken home drugs.
老掉牙的悲伤故事
Same old sob story.
所以工作室在哪里?
So where is the studio exactly?
大概离这里一小时车程
Oh it's about an hour from here.
很安静的地方
Very peaceful.
模特儿宿舍呢?
And the models' apartment?
在市区
Oh that's back downtown.
我晚点会送你去
I'll take you there later.
这里真的是荒郊野外
This really is the middle of nowhere.
正好符合杭特的喜好
Just the way Hunter likes it.
我吓到你了吗?
Oh did I scare you?
有点 不好意思
A little.Oh I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to my humble abode.
真漂亮
That's amazing.
造景很赏心悦目
The landscaping is so beautiful.
如果我住这里 一定会经常写生
If I lived here I'd paint it all the time.
要我带你逛逛吗?
You want me to show you around?
-好啊 -好的
- Sure. - Yeah.
妮可 麻烦你帮忙拿东西
Nicole you mind grabbing the stuff?
这里就是施展魔力的地方
This is where the magic happens.
这样吧 你在那里站好
You know what? Stand right there.
-现在? -对
- Right now? - Yeah.
就是现在
Right now.
我不用先补妆什么的吗?
Shouldn't I put on some makeup or something?
不用 你看起来…
No. No no no. You look...
很自然 天真
Natural naive...
漂亮
Gorgeous.
我们捕捉到了你绝无仅有的一刻
We'll never capture you this way again.
妮可?
Nicole?
帮忙关个灯好吗?
Can you help out with the lights please?
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么? 抱歉…
What's that?Oh I'm so sorry I...
我本来要在车上吃的
I was gonna eat it in the car. I just...
我只有一条规定 只有…
I have one rule. One...
一条
rule.
我完全忘了 下不为例
Totally slipped my mind. Won't happen again.
不好意思 我对坚果严重过敏
I'm sorry I have a deathly nut allergy
有时我会反应过度
and sometimes I go nuts.
完全明白
Totally understand.
很好
Cool.
让我们放松一下 如何?
Let's just shake it off okay?
很好
Okay good.
笑一个
A little smile.
你好美
You're so beautiful.
你天生要吃这行饭
You're a natural.
你让一切变得很容易
You made it easy.
再帮你多倒点
Let's give you some more of that.
好
Okay.
奇安提红酒喝完了
We are out of Chianti.
妮可 你可以去帮我买♥♥吗?
Nicole would you mind running to the store for me?
没问题
Sure.
老实说我很累了
Um I'm actually pretty tired.
你能送我去宿舍吗?
Is there any way you could drive me to the apartment now?
妮可很快就会回来
Nicole will be right back
到时就能载你去了 对吧?
and then she'll take you right?
车程很远 我想我该走了
Well it's a pretty long drive so I should probably go back.
我去去就回 我保证
I'll be right back. Promise.
好吧
Okay.
我无法抗拒美食
Food is my vice. I don't do a lot of drinking.
我不常喝酒 而且…
And my friends
我圈内有很多朋友都是因为吸毒走的
I had a bunch of friends who passed away from drugs in this business
所以…
so...
妮可有提到你帮忙她戒毒
Oh um Nicole mentioned that you helped her out with that.
对 她已经好多了
Yeah she's doing a lot better.
关键是赋予别人力量
It's all about empowerment.
很多人认为模特儿这一行
You know a lot of people see modeling
爱慕虚荣又无脑
as vain and mindless...
但当我透过镜头 看到拍摄主体时
but when I look through the lens at my subjects
她们仿佛重获新生
I see them come alive.
自信会逐渐增长
Confidence grows.
就像你今天的样子
Like you today.
我拍的照片充满力量
There's power in the photos I take.
我不曾这样想过
I never really thought about it that way.
这是敬你的
Well here's to you.
小镇姑娘变身成超级巨星
Small-town girl became a superstar.
是啊
Yeah.
希望我不会让你失望
Well I hope I don't disappoint you.
绝对不会
It's not possible.
那个女模在最后一刻吐舌头
The model stuck her tongue out at the very last minute.
结果那张就变成封面照了
And it made the cover.
天啊
Oh my God!
很扯吧
Yeah I know.
妮可怎么还没回来?
Hey what happened to Nicole?
对喔 让我问问
Oh yeah right. Let me check.
我没看到简讯 她…
Oh I missed her text. She uh...
她不太舒服 先回家了
She's not feeling well so she went home.
那我怎么办?
Uh what should I do?
我们家后面有客房♥ 模特儿经常借住
We have a guesthouse in the back.The models use it all the time.
好吧
All right.
这里晚上看起来好美
It's so pretty here at night.
就是说啊
Yeah right?
-很舒适 -我就说吧
- It's nice. - told you so.
"安娜卡列尼娜 "
Anna Karenina. Scarlet Letter.
"红字" 你偏好女性强大的题材
You have a thing for empowered women.
对 我说过了 "赋权"
Yeah like I said empowerment.
这里应该样样不缺了
You should have everything you need.
咖啡机在那边 也有浴巾跟吹风机
Coffee maker's in there towel hairdryer.
这样问也许有点蠢
I know I'm being silly but would you mind
但你能试着帮我叫车吗?
just checking for a car?
-没问题 -谢谢
电影精选列表