- Of course. - Thanks.
附近没有车 抱歉
There are no cars nearby. Sorry.
那我只好在这里过夜了
Well I guess I can stay for just one night.
好的
All right.
明天早上见
See you bright and early.
好的
Okay.
别忘了锁门
Don't forget to lock the door.
我的行李袋
Oh! My bag.
杭特?
Hunter?
你在吗?
Hello?
当然没讯号♥了
Of course.
杭特 有听到吗?
Hunter! Hello?
杭特
Hunter!
报案中心 有什么紧急状况?
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
你好 我受困在迈阿密郊区的某客房♥
Hi I'm trapped in a guesthouse outside of Miami
但我不知道地址 你能帮我吗?
but I don't know the address. Can you help me?
别拘束 你得待上一阵子呢
Get comfortable. You're gonna be here a while.
什么?
What?
杭特?
Hunter?
喂?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
你没有她的任何消息吗?
So you just haven't heard anything?
没有 也许你会找到线索
No. No maybe something will strike you.
说真的 我不想乱翻她的东西 但…
I mean I hate to go through her stuff but...
我已经翻过了 没有发现
I already went through that there's nothing there.
我是可以检查她的电脑纪录 但…
I mean I guess I could go through her computer but...
麦特 这都要怪我
Matt this is all my fault.
我一心想说服她去上大学
I pushed college too hard.
别怪自己 萨莫维尔太太
You can't blame yourself Ms. Somerville.
我也做了一样的事
Okay I did the same thing.
前一晚我们聊过这件事
We spoke the other night about it.
我很难不过度保护
It's just hard not to be overprotective you know
毕竟她独自在外闯荡
knowing that she's out there by herself.
起床了 美女
Rise and shine beautiful.
你想对我怎样?
What do you want from me?
先吃东西吧
Eat first.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我要回家
I wanna go home.
现在这里就是你家
This is your home now.
而且舒适得很
I think it's a great home by the way.
看也没用
Don't even look at it.
门上锁了
The door's locked.
如果你放我走 我保证不会说出去
If you let me leave I p-promise I won't tell anyone.
我会从此消失在你眼前
You'll never see me again.
我替我们安排了远大的计划
But I have such big plans for us!
你瞧
Look.
这些是我以前合作过的明星
Some of my past stars.
你也会有专属的电视频道
You're gonna have your very own TV channel.
想知道名字吗?"寂寞的女大生"
Wanna know the name? Lonely College Girl.
你终于要成为模特儿了 葛瑞丝
You're finally gonna be a model Grace.
别担心
Don't worry.
不必烦恼 我们一步一步来
Don't worry. We'll start off slow.
刚开始不必裸♥露♥
No nudity to begin with.
就像电影预告片
It'll be like a movie trailer.
先钓观众上钩
We hook 'em.
再慢慢收线
We reel 'em in.
你疯了
You're insane.
我不可能做这种事
I will never do that.
你每天都会表演一个新主题
Every day you'll perform a new theme.
我们跟其他网站最大的不同
What sets us apart from every other site
就是你对世界各地的观众来说
is that you're almost like a girlfriend
几乎就像女友
to the rest of our viewers around the world.
说服人们相信虚假的亲密感
There's a bittersweet beauty
有种苦甜参半的美妙滋味
in convincing people of false intimacy.
我们的女模以前都住过这里
All of our girls stayed here before.
她们现在人呢?
Where are they now?
发展得很好
They're doing great.
遍布欧洲 亚洲
Europe Asia.
我宁愿去死 也不要听你的
I would rather die than ever do this.
葛瑞丝…
Grace...
你爱你妈吧?
You love your mother don't you?
我怎么知道这不是你预录好的?
How do I know you didn't pre-record that?
经过她母亲身边
Walk past her mother.
丢下餐巾纸
Drop a napkin.
这可不是变魔术 是现在进行式
That's not magic.That's happening now.
你有能力保护你♥妈♥的♥安全
You have the power to keep your mother safe...
只要照我的话做 接受我的提议
if you just do what I say and accept this.
可以吗?
Okay?
不过我需要你的手♥机♥
I'm gonna need this though.
告诉我所有密♥码♥和社群网站资讯
I'm gonna need all your security passwords and your social media.
-休想 -休想?
- Never. - Never?
等等 1201
Uh 12-01.
"军人的小孩是第一"
Military brat number one.
乖女孩
Good girl.
虽然你的家人不会喜欢你的新职业
Now your family's not gonna be thrilled with your new occupation
但他们终究会释怀的
but they'll get over it eventually.
还有一件事 我切断你的手♥机♥讯号♥
Oh and one other thing.I disconnected your cellular signal.
追踪不到了
Not traceable.
现在我们是团队了
We're a team now.
我们会玩得很开心 来吧
We're gonna have fun. Come on.
你的"另一个自我"都挂在里面
Your uh alter-egos are all hanging in there.
很好
Great.
选一个吧
Pick it out.
15分钟后要直播
We go live in 15.
现在就开始?
Now?
对
Now.
"记得你终将一死"
Memento mori.
我们每一分钟都在死去
We're dying every minute.
你会声名大噪的
You're gonna be a celebrity.
相信我
Trust me.
初次登场要穿哪一套?
Which outfit for your debut?
啦啦队服怎么样?
I'm thinking the cheerleader outfit yeah?
你穿起来应该很可爱
Think it'll look cute on you.
求你别这样
Please no.
换上
Put it on.
快换
Put it on!
这就对了 还有彩球
There you go the pom-poms.
来自妈妈的讯息
我看看
Let's see here.
你在哪里 回电报平安 好吗?
妈 我没事
立志激励人心 有趣 梦想工作
模特儿生活 乐在其中
葛瑞丝 我看到你的照片了
Grace I just saw your photos. Um...
很高兴知道你没事
I'm glad you're okay
但拜托你打通电♥话♥好吗?
but I really need you to call me please?
我真的很担心
Um... I'm just really worried.
我爱你
I love you.
你好 萨莫维尔太太
Hello Ms. Somerville.
有葛瑞丝的消息吗?
Any news about Grace?
她上传了几张照片
She just posted some photos.
好 等等 我看一下
Okay hold on. Let me check.
我看到了
I see 'em.
好吧 我想…
Well I guess...
起码我们能确定她没事
At least we know she's okay.
我知道 但她不打电♥话♥真的很反常
I know but it's so unlike her not to call.
我现在传简讯给她
All right well I'm gonna message her now.
有消息麻烦通知我 我会的
Okay. Just let me know if you hear anything please.I will.
看到你的模特儿照片 美呆了
我想你 想碰面的话我在迈阿密
跟我报个平安 我爱你
请别担心我…再见 我爱你
"我爱你"?
"I love you?"
现在才说?
So now you say it?
问你
Hey.
电影精选列表