放开我 不…
Ah! Let me go! No. No no no!
求求你…放我走
Please please please don't. Please... No!
片名:绑♥架♥女模特
很好
All right.
继续保持
Keep goin'.
肩膀稍微往后压 往左一点点
Shoulders back just a little bit. Turn to your left.
主演:露西洛肯
这是媒合要用的照片 再投入一点
This is for matching work it a little more.
现在来点不同的
Now try to do something different.
主演:韦斯麦吉
主演:凯瑟琳迪亚兹
休息五分钟
Take a... Take five.
我要换记忆卡 有问题吗?
I gotta change cards.Something wrong?
没事 一切都很好
No everything's fine.
如果我有需要改进的地方 你就直说
Well feel free to let me know if there's something I could be doing better.
我一直等不到经纪公♥司♥的电♥话♥
I've been having a hard time getting any calls from agencies
所以… 这我不意外
so...Yeah I'm not surprised you're having a hard time.
怎么说? 因为…
Why is that? 'Cause...
你只打安全牌
You're you're playing it too safe.
平淡无奇 很无趣
I mean it-it's-it's vanilla. Boring.
这样吧 把作品集给我看看
I'll tell you what. Let me take a look at your portfolio.
果不其然 也一样
Yup same.
这些照片看起来像是…
These make you look like you're trying to book gigs
要应征周日报纸的零售广♥告♥
for retail ads in the Sunday paper.
你真的想进这一行吗?
Do you really want this?
想得快疯了 那你就得加把劲
More than anything in the world.Then you're gonna have to step up your game.
多露一点
Show a little more skin.
导演:达米安洛梅
我不确定 这不是我的作风
I don't know. It's not really me.
算了 我看你没有做这行的条件
Never mind I don't think you have what it takes to make it in this industry.
真实事件所改编
知道吗?当模特儿要勇于冒险
You know working models they take risks.
等等
Wait.
好吧
All right.
这才像话
That's more like it.
好了 走回灯光下
All right now step back into the light.
你的条件确实不错
You do have what it takes.
现在开始感受一下
Now you gotta start to feel it.
好 头抬高一点 肩膀往后
All right. Head up just a little bit shoulders back.
很好 做出陶醉的表情
Yeah make it look like you love this.
脱掉上衣
Take your top off.
什么?
What?
少古板了 我在杂♥志♥社有人脉
Don't be a prude I've got connections with magazines
拍裸照能赚不少
that'll pay you some really good money for nude pics.
你是说色情照吗?
You mean like porn?
想都别想 老兄
Dude no way!
艺术裸照让你这种女孩赚进大把钞票
Tasteful nudity has made made girls like you very rich.
把记忆卡还我
Look just give me back the photo card.
钱已经给你了
You already have my money.
我们能拍出一流的照片 由你决定
We can get some really good pictures.It's up to you.
考虑一下
Think about it.
我能改变你的人生
I can change your life.
让你荷包满满
I can help you become very very wealthy.
你自己选择
It's your choice.
我要闪了
I'm out of here.
亲爱的
Sweetie...
我能让你飞黄腾达
I can help you go places.
莱斯特餐馆
你付钱之前没先查过他的背景吗?
Didn't you check the guy out before you gave him your money?
有啊 他的广♥告♥看起来很正派
Uh yeah I mean his ad looked legit
而且他的收费是我唯一负担得起的
and he was the only one I could afford.
现在我知道原因了
Now I guess I know why.
我真的不懂
I mean I still don't get it.
你为什么拼了命想当模特儿?
Why do you want this so bad?
你是很出色的艺术家
You're an amazing artist.
应该跟我去迈阿密上课
Okay you should come to school with me in Miami.
你又跟我妈聊这件事了 对吧?
You've been talking to my mom again haven't you?
我只是觉得你很有天分
I just think you're really talented.
不该平白浪费
And I don't think you should throw it all away.
我没有浪费什么
I'm not throwing anything away.
麦特…
Matt
我从小就是个暴牙的军人孩子
I was the bucktooth military brat
辗转在各基地间搬迁 就像个隐形人
who moved from base to base.Completely invisible.
我靠着一本本的时尚杂♥志♥才熬过来
I got through it by burying myself in fashion magazines
梦想有朝一日也能跟那些模特儿一样
just dreaming of being one of those girls one day.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
葛瑞丝
Grace.
麦特 你要我说什么?
Matt what do you want me to say?
说一些让我感觉到你在乎我的话
I'd like you to say something that makes me feel like you care about me.
我还没准备好 你知道的
I'm just not ready to say it right now okay?You know this.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 你来了
Hey. Ready?
准备走了吗? 还没
ReadyOh no.
还要工作一小时 丽莎请病假
I have to work another hour. Lisa's sick.
你要等我吗?
Well you wanna wait for me?
不了 我去搭巴士
Um no I'll just take the bus.
照片拍得怎样?
How did your photo shoot go?
很顺利
It was good.
现在还来得及去大学注册
You know it's not too late to tell the college you're enrolling.
明天是截止日
I mean tomorrow's the cut-off.
你还是可以兼差当模特儿
You could always model part-time.
明天也是我们…
Tomorrow's also the cut-off for us to keep having
停止讨论这个话题的日子
this conversation over and over again.
我跟你说过了 那样行不通
I told you already that's not how it works.
如果我要进这行 就要全力以赴
If I'm gonna do this I have to be all in.
亲爱的 外面有数不清的女孩
Honey there are a million girls just like you
跟你一样做着明星梦
all trying to be stars.
谢谢提醒 老妈
Thank you mom.
不 我明白沉浸在幻想中
No look I know what it's like
认为一切都很美好的感觉 但是…
to have your head in the clouds and everything's great
我没办法眼睁睁看你放弃大好的机会
but... I just can't stand here and watch you throw away an incredible opportunity.
你就是不相信我会成功 对吧?
You just really don't believe in me do you?
宝贝 我不是这个意思…
Honey that... No that is not at all what I'm saying...
妈 这就是我要的 好吗?
Mom this is what I want okay?
我只是很爱你 真的很爱
I-I just love you I love you so much.
我们家里见
I'll see you at home.
"亲爱的葛瑞丝 感谢来函"
"Dear Grace thank you for your submission
"很遗憾通知你…"
but we are sorry to inform you
"你的外貌不符合我们目前的要求"
that unfortunately you do not have the look we are searching for right now."
"点一下就能媒合模特儿与摄影师"
"Connecting models and photographers with one click.
"无经验可 够正就行"
No experience necessary just exceptional beauty.
"条件符合者"
For the right girl
"我们会提供车票 模特儿宿舍"
we'll provide bus ticket models'
"照片作品集"
apartment portfolio photos
"并介绍给顶尖经纪公♥司♥"
and introductions to top agents.
"摄影师费用事后再支付"
Photographer's fee will be paid on the back end."
哪有这么好的事
It's too good to be true.
好的
Okay.
我的文件 选择档案
然后…
And...
寄出
sent.
是? 我是杭特凯利
Hello?Hunter Kelly.
我是摄影师 昨晚你回复了…
Photographer you answered my ad
我在模特儿媒合网站上的广♥告♥
last night on Model Match.
是的 抱歉 我刚起床
Oh! Of course uh...Sorry I'm just waking up.
没关系
No problem.
我待会再打 不用 没关系
Well I can call later.No. No no no. It's fine.
我从你的照片看到潜力
I saw something special in your photos.
你应该来迈阿密 真的吗?
I mean you should head down to Miami.Really?
对
Yeah.
真的 那就太棒了
Really. That would be amazing.
抱歉 不知道这么说会不会失礼
Sorry if this comes off wrong. It's...
你介意寄作品让我看看吗?
Would you mind sending me some of your work?
电影精选列表