Thanks.Have fun.
-你在里面还好吗? -她没事
- You're doing okay in there? - She's fine.
需要其他尺寸再告诉我
Let me know if you need another size okay?
可以麻烦你帮我拿小号♥的吗?
Um actually could I get this in a smaller size please?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
这样吧 我拿给她就好
You know what? I'll take that.
救…
拿好东西
Get your things.
如果敢乱出声 你跟她就没命了
If you make a sound it'll be the last one you make and hers.
我们下次再来
We'll come back later.
好
Okay.
抱歉 请别走…
Excuse me.Uh stop please.
等等 站住
Hey! Stop!
快回来 那是…
Get back here!That's...
你想怎样?
What do you wanna do huh?
你居然敢这么做
Can't fuckin' believe you'd do that.
滚下车 快点 臭三八
Get out of the car! Come on bitch!
袋子给我
Give me the bag. Give me the bag.
去换衣服 我们要直播了
Put on your outfit. We're going live!
-对不起 -我说了不准骗我
- I'm sorry. - I told you not to lie to me!
-我说了不准骗我 -我很抱歉
- I told you not to lie to me! - Please I'm sorry!
-你为什么这样对我? -对不起
- Why would you do that to me? - Well I'm sorry! I-I'm...
为什么这样对我?
Why would you do that to me?
真的很抱歉 我…
Sorry! Please I won't...
你说过不会离开我
You said you'd never leave me alone!
拿去 都拿去吧 你…
Take it. Just take all of it. You...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
杭特 我真的很抱歉
Hunter I'm I'm sorry!
真的很对不起
I real... I'm so sorry!
不会有下次了 我保证
I won't do it again I promise.
我保证以后不会这么做 拜托你
I promise I won't do it again please!
你要为此付出代价
Now you'll pay.
不 对不起 拜托别这样对我
No no! No I'm sorry! Please don't do this to me!
准备直播 五 四 三 二 一
We go live in five four three two one.
开始
Action.
你最好看看这个
There's something you're gonna wanna see.
没什么兴趣
I don't think so.
再说一次你女友怎么了?
What did you say happened to your girlfriend again?
她得到模特儿兼差机会 怎么了?
She got a modeling gig. Why?
她好像不是当模特儿
I don't think she's modelling.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
别看
Don't look.
抱歉
Sorry.
她不可能做这种事
She would never do this.
你对电脑了解多少?
H-how much do you know about computers?
我主修电脑
It's my major.
你能查出IP位址吗?
Can you track this IP address?
够了 停
Enough. Cut.
住手
Stop.
做得好 妮可
Nice work Nicole.
葛瑞丝 我今天看到你了…
我知道很痛 这只是暂时的
I know it hurts... but it's temporary.
才怪 妮可
No it's not.
他是禽兽 是杀人犯
He's a monster Nicole. He's a killer. He has pictures.
他有照片 我看过了
He showed me...
妮可
Nicole...
回去主屋
Go to the main house.
显然你男友今天看到你的表演了
Apparently your boyfriend saw your performance today.
他说会来找我
He claims he's coming after me.
少露出那种得意的笑
Wipe that grin off your face.
打给他 叫他别轻举妄动
Call him and tell him to back off.
葛瑞丝? 嗨 麦特
Grace?Hi Matt.
葛瑞丝 你在哪里?
Grace where are you?
听着 我马上去接你 告诉我地点
Listen I'm coming to get you right now.Just tell me where you are.
我没事
I'm fine.
听着 我们结束了 我想要做这行
Look it's over between us.This is what I want.
不…我不相信你的话
No! No I don't believe you!
葛瑞丝 是谁逼你的?
Grace who's doing this to you?
没人逼我
No one.
影片拍得很有质感
The videos are tastefully done.
他们会培养我当模特儿
They have launched my modelling career.
我在这里很开心
I'm really happy here.
这是我要的 你只能接受
This is what I want and you just have to accept it.
我要挂电♥话♥了
I have to go now. -
葛瑞丝 别挂 拜托…
Grace don't go. Please.
再见 麦特
Goodbye Matt.
-葛瑞丝… -我爱你
- Grace... - I love you.
他真的是个大♥麻♥烦
He's becoming a real problem.
你想怎样?
What are you going to do?
处理掉麻烦
Take care of the problem.
别动他 拜托你放过他…
Leave him alone.Please leave him alone! Please!
喂 我刚刚离开另一家摄影工作室
Hey I just left uh another photography studio.
还是没发现
Another dead end. Um any news?
有消息吗? 有 但不太妙
Yeah but it's not good.
说吧 快点
Tell me. Come on.
她登上了色♥情♥网♥站♥
She's on a pornography site.
不 不可能是葛瑞丝
No not Grace no. No.
一定是别人
It has to be somebody else.
真的是她
No it's not.
她打电♥话♥给我
I got a call from her.
我觉得她被人软禁了 她说她爱我
And I think she's being held against her will.I mean she told me she loved me.
她从没跟我说过这句话
She's never told me she loves me.
你能联络网站拥有人吗?
Uh can you contact the owner of the site?
没用 我试过了
I can't. I-I've tried.
不过还是有突破
We did have a breakthrough though.
我室友成功破解她的电脑
My roommate was able to get into her computer.
他找到什么?
W-w-what did he find?
她上过一个叫"模特儿媒合"的网站
Well apparently she went on to some website called Model Matchup.
她回复了…
She responded to a post
某个摄影师的贴文
by some photographer with
主题是"美丽点击"
the handle Beautyclick.
但现在无法回复文章了
But I mean there's no way to respond to him.
因为贴文已经撤下了 该死
The post's been taken down.Ah damn!
我今晚跟警探有约
Um... Well I have a meeting with the detective tonight.
他八点才上班
And his shifts goes up at at 8:00.
我继续找线索 我们今晚在警局碰面
I'm gonna keep seeing what I can find.I'll meet you at the police department
葛瑞丝
Grace.
好了
All right um...
看能不能找到葛瑞丝回复的类似广♥告♥
Let's see if we can find a similar add to the one that Grace responded to.
说不定这家伙只是换个名称
I mean maybe this guy is using a different handle
但做案手法相同
with the same MO.
-很难说 -我这就查
- I don't know. - I'm on it.
麦特 你人呢?我在警局
Het Matt where are you? I'm-I'm at the police station.
我要进去了
Um I'm gonna go in.
杭特
Hunter...
抱歉发生那种事 我保证下不为例
I'm so sorry for what happened. I promise it won't happen again.
我知道你不会再犯
I know it won't.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
就跟我说的一样
Exactly what I said I would.
麦特没空接电♥话♥了
Matt won't be available for calls.
这样是对的
It was the right thing.
他是我们之间的绊脚石
He was coming in between us.
麦特已经是过去式 你才能给我未来
Matt was my past but you're my future.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
抱歉我背叛了你
And I'm sorry I betrayed you.
你以为你做了那种事之后
Do you expect me to believe
我还会相信你吗?
that after what you did?
我愿意做任何事
I'll do whatever it takes.
表演美术主题
Do your art project.
就从这里开始
We'll start from there.
全脱♥光♥
Full nudity...
像我们讨论过的
电影精选列表