等事情结束后 你想一起出去吗?
When we're done in here do you wanna hang out?
就我们两个?
Just us?
也许吧
Ah maybe.
我对她抱很大的希望
I got a lot of high hopes for this one.
好了 转一圈
Okay twirl for me.
很好
Good.
准备直播 五 四 三 二 一…
We go live in five four three two one...
开拍
Action!
好了 现在…
Okay now uh...
动动你的彩球
use your pom-poms.
慢慢摇动臀部
Move your hips nice and slow.
简单一点
Okay simple.
现在脱掉上衣
Now take off your top.
惊喜
Surprise.
好了 葛瑞丝
Okay Grace now turn around
转过来 让粉丝看你的本钱
and show your fans what you've got.
转过来
Turn around.
这才像话
That's more like it.
笑一个好吗?
Can you smile for me?
快点 啦啦队员是很有活力的
Come on cheerleaders have pep!
笑一个 葛瑞丝
Smile Grace.
帮帮我 我被绑♥架♥了 快报♥警♥
Please help me! I'm being held captive.
拜托你们帮我
Call the police! Please you have to help me!
你今天让我很失望
You disappointed me today.
我对你寄予厚望
I had so many expectations for you.
有几个规定 不准求救或表现出痛苦
A few rules you will not call for help or give any sign that you are distressed.
否则后果自负
Or there will be consequences.
你应该知道这些影片无法追踪
You should know that these videos are not traceable
因为我每小时都更改IP位址
because I scramble the IP address every hour.
老实说
Honestly...
这就是有延迟按钮的原因
that's what the delay button is for.
我不是不通情理的人 真的
I'm not an unreasonable guy. I'm not.
我知道第一次很难放得开
I know how tough it can be for the first time.
但你会越做越自在
But the more you do it the more comfortable you'll get.
我知道这是你的初体验
I know it's the first time you've done this.
我明白
I understand.
但我会在一旁引导你
But I'll be there to guide you.
好吗?
Okay?
葛瑞丝 拜托你
Grace please.
快回电给我
Please call me.
我必须确定你平安
I need to know you're okay.
我们要庆祝一下
We have something to celebrate!
总而言之…
Anyway...
我们…你大受欢迎
We...You are a hit.
创下新片最高的收视率
The most views for a debut yet.
"害怕的女大生"的噱头很成功
The Scared College Girl worked.
太棒了
This is so great.
我知道怎么安排你的故事情节了
I can see your storyline now.
从胆怯的小绵羊变成狐狸精
Timid to temptress.
没错 来一杯波本吧
Yeah. Have your bourbon.
我不想喝
I don't want any.
别这样 喝一点就好 享受一下
Oh come on! A little bit. It's time to enjoy.
好吧 算了
Okay fine. Suit yourself.
随你便 一瓶要100元呢
It's a $100 a bottle.
是啊
Yeah.
书本是逃避现实很好的管道
Books are such a great escape aren't they?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们应该做个图书馆主题
We should do a librarian theme.
我们还没尝试过
We haven't done that yet.
绑头发 戴眼镜
Bun glasses.
一定很精彩
It'd be great!
这里的道具够多了
It's quiet enough in here.
好了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我先把这个拿走
Just take this away from you.
看来我的话…
I don't think my message is being...
说得还不够清楚
clear enough to you.
给你看一样东西
Let me show you something.
你看这个
Take a look at this.
佳作中的佳作
Beats one of my better photos.
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
必要的事
Only what I had to.
这里的规矩很简单 葛瑞丝
It's very simple how things work around here Grace.
照我的话做 你就能好好过
Do what I say and you'll have a good life.
否则就有你受的
Don't do what I say and you won't.
你现在是明星了
You're a celebrity now.
明天继续直播
We go live tomorrow.
好好休息吧
Get some rest. Oh...
对了 这玻璃连炸♥弹♥都炸不破
And a bomb blast won't scratch that.
所以用灯砸应该也没用
So the lamp probably won't either.
怎么一张苦瓜脸?
Why the long face?
上一个女孩离开时
You told me when the last girl left
你说下一个不会占用你太多时间
that the next one wouldn't take up so much of your time.
我们不是打算逃亡去墨西哥吗?
What about our plans to run away to Mexico huh?
怎么还在这里?
Why are we still here?
这是我的工作 你很清楚
This is what I do.You know that.
她会跟其他女孩一样按部就班
She's gonna run her course just like the rest of the girls
然后我就会放了她
then I'll cut her loose.
我在乎你 你是知道的
I care about you you know that.
不知道 有时看不太出来
I don't know. It's hard to tell sometimes.
全世界弃你不顾时是我救了你
I rescued you when nobody else would.
我帮你保守秘密
I kept your secret.
我做的这些都是为了你
All this I do I do for you.
我们会永远在一起 我保证
We'll be together forever. I promise.
慢点…杭特
Easy. Easy Hunter.
你明明想要的 葛瑞丝
You know you want it Grace.
葛瑞丝?
Grace?
天啊 你居然叫我葛瑞丝
Oh my God. You called me Grace.
我最近事情很多
I have a lot on my mind.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
-过来 -别碰我
- Come here. -No
你行的
You can do this.
记住 从胆怯的小绵羊变成狐狸精
Okay remember timid to temptress.
准备直播
We go live...
五 四 三 二 一
in five four three
two one...
开始
Action.
很好
Great.
这才像话 葛瑞丝
That's more like it Grace.
很好
Yes.
性感辣妹网路直播
正妹线上聊天
妈 我一切都好 想你 爱你
观众都很喜欢 是啊
Everybody loves it.Yeah.
那你呢?
And what about you?
只要她继续保持下去 我就很满意
As long as she keeps doing what she's doing I'm happy.
我去慢跑
I'm going for a run.
麦特 我要去迈阿密
Matt I'm coming to Miami.
妮可?
Nicole? Thank God.
谢天谢地 我们快离开 杭特软禁我
We have to get out of here. Hunter has me trapped!
别再误导他了 你不是他女友
Stop leading him on. You're not his girlfriend.
你胡说什么?让开
What are you talking about? Get out of my way!
你做什么?
What are you doing?
我跟杭特之间没有秘密
Hunter and I don't have secrets.
这件事你也有份?
You're in on this?
你怎么能跟他一伙?
Ho-how could you be with him?
他软禁我 还杀了人…
He-he trapped me and he killed someone! He's the one.
他是我这辈子最美好的事 我爱他
He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love him.
你想去哪里?
Where do you think you're going?
-她想要我的命 -她攻击我
- She tried to kill me. - She attacked me.
妮可 你来这里做什么?
Nicole what are you doing in here?
你得跟她划清界线
Oh you've got to set some boundaries with her.
电影精选列表