我跟你说过多少次了?
How many times have I told you?
比较会偷走快乐
Comparison is the thief of joy.
现在进屋去反省一下自己的行为
Now go inside and think about what you've done.
没我的允许不准再进这个房♥间
And don't ever come out here again without my permission.
别担心她 她很软弱
Don't worry about her.She's weak.
她对每个新来的女孩都有敌意
She does this with all the new girls.
现在你最重要
You're what matters now.
万一她又想伤害我呢?
What if she tries to hurt me again?
不会的 我保证
She won't. I promise.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
我真的以为她会杀了我
I really thought she was gonna kill me.
妮可跟你说了什么?
What did Nicole say to you?
说我误导你
That I'm leading you on.
有吗?
Are you?
你不喜欢吗?
Did you like that?
我…很喜欢
That wa... That was nice.
你比其他女孩聪明 让我想起我母亲
You're smarter than the other girls.You remind me of my mother.
你永远不会离开我吧?
You'd never leave me alone would you?
不会
Never.
警♥察♥局
好 所以她有传简讯给你们
Okay you say she's been texting the both of you.
在社群网站张贴模特儿工作的照片
Posting photos all over social media from some uh modeling-gig thing she's at?
但你们就是觉得不太对劲?
But somehow you think something happened to her.
对 葛瑞丝不曾这么久没跟我通电♥话♥
Yes Grace would never go this long without talking to me.
-多久了? -两星期
-Well how long has it been? -Two weeks.
拜托 别摆出那种眼神
Oh no. Please don't look at me like that.
算是妈妈的直觉吧
Call it a mother's intuition whatever.
我知道情况不对劲
I know something's wrong.
是真的 她说得没错
No I'm telling you she's right.
葛瑞丝不会这么做
Look Grace wouldn't do something like this.
知道吗…
You know...
你们有没有想过她是刻意躲起来?
do you ever just think that maybe she doesn't want to be found?
听我说…
Look the...
我跟我女儿最久不曾交谈的纪录
The longest that I have gone w-with not speaking with my daughter...
是一星期 而且是因为她在夏令营
has been one week and that was because she was at summer camp.
所以警探 拜托你
So please detective
一定要帮我们找到她
you have to help us find her.
听好 所有证据都显示她还活着…
Look all the evidence points to her being alive and well
所以…
and so...
我也希望我能帮上忙 但是…
I...I wish there was more I could do but...
那电脑呢?难道你不能查看…
W-w-w-what about her computer?
我带来了 放在车上
Can't you just go through her...
不行 我需要搜索令才能查看
No. No I can't. I need a warrant for that.
追踪她的手♥机♥呢?
What about tracking her phone? I mean...
至少我们能确定她在迈阿密
At least I'll know for sure she's in Miami.
电♥话♥费是我付的 那是共用帐户
I mean I pay the bill. It's a joint account.
难道就这样吗?
So-so that's it? That...
我以为警♥察♥应该是人♥民♥的保母
I thought the police were supposed to help people.
万一…
I mean what...
万一她被绑♥架♥怎么办?
What if she's being kidnapped?
或是被带出国了?
I mean she... T-taken out the country?
-先… -你根本不确定…
- Just... - No. Y-you don't know you're...
目前没有证据显示如此
Now there's no evidence to point to that.
为什么你不帮我?
Why don't you help me?
不是的 没有证据显示有这种情况
No. No-no.There's no evidence that points to that okay?
你为什么不帮我?
Why don't you help?
你什么都不知道 天啊
You don't know... Oh my God...
他好像一点都不在乎
I-it's like he didn't even care.
我知道 听我说 我们不会放弃她
I know. But listen we're not gonna give up on her all right?
我每天都会来拜托他
I'm gonna stay on him every single day.
真是噩梦一场 麦特
This is a nightmare Matt.
我知道…
I know. I know.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do now?
我会待在迈阿密
I'm gonna stay in Miami.
你有看到他墙上那些女孩的照片吗?
Did you see all those girls on the wall?
如果他不帮忙找 我自己来
If he's not gonna find her I am...
就算我得跑遍这区的每间摄影工作室
even if I have to go to every photography studio in this place.
我会帮你 好吗?
Hey. I'm gonna help you okay?
我们一定会找到她 过来
We're gonna find her. Come here.
这是做什么?
What's all this?
你都没说你今天生日
You never told me it was your birthday.
我忘了 这里没日历
I didn't realize...No calendars in here.
-是啊 这里没那种东西 -是啊
- Yeah there's none of those. - Yeah.
打开吧
Open it.
不会咬你的
It's not gonna bite you.
-好漂亮 -换上吧
- It's beautiful. - Put it on.
我马上回来
Be right back.
我很喜欢
I love it.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
转一圈给我看好吗?
Could you spin for me?
你真是艳光四射
You look amazing.
你是我第一个考虑…
You're the first girl that I've ever considered...
我希望我们能成为好搭档
I want us to be a team...
在各方面都是
in every way.
很好啊
That's nice.
你能教我你的工作内容吗?
Can you teach me about what you do?
好啊
Yeah...
我很乐意
I'd like that.
如果我扮演性感的美术系学生呢?
What if I posed as like a sexy art student?
我可以画裸体画 甚至画自己的身体
I could paint a naked portrait or I could even paint my body.
我喜欢
I love that.
但我得去一趟美术用品店
I just need to get to an art store.
我帮你买♥♥ 需要什么我帮你采购
Yeah I-I'll get you the supplies.I'll get whatever you need.
我对美术用具很挑剔
Well I'm pretty picky about my supplies.
我跟你一起去吧
Maybe I could go with you.
我们可以像真正的情侣一起出门
We could go out like a real couple.
我不觉得这算浪漫约会
I I-I don't think that's a very romantic date.
开一张清单给我
Um just give me a list...
我会帮你买♥♥齐
we'll get everything you need.
好吧
Sure.
-你好 -你在这里啊
- Hi. - There you are.
几小时后才要直播 对吧?
We're not streaming for a few hours right?
是的
Yes
你想做点什么事吗?
You wanna do something?
你能不能去美术用品店帮我买♥♥东西?
Can you go to the art-supply store and get me a few things?
我会把清单传给你
I'll text you the list.
好 要做什么?
Okay. Uh what's it for?
今晚表演要用的
It's for the performance tonight.
好消息
Good news.
妮可会去帮你买♥♥所需用品
Nicole will get your supplies.
好极了
Oh. Great. Uh...
她得仔细核对清单上的东西
Well I need her to pay really close attention to the list.
那是特殊颜料 而亚麻仁油…
The paints on there are really specific.And the linseed oil...
别担心 没问题的
Well don't worry don't worry.It'll be fine.
我思考过你说的话
I was thinking about what you said.
你确实应该享受一下
You do deserve a treat.
我带你去约会怎么样?
How about I take you out on a date?
带你去购物?
Maybe take you shopping?
-真的吗? -对
- You mean it? - Yeah.
不♥穿♥旧衣了 把衣橱大改造
No more old clothes. A whole new wardrobe.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们好好把握今天吧
Let's make a day out of this yeah?
你是我第一个这么信任的女孩
You're the first girl I trust this much.
这只是以防万一 别担心
Oh. Insurance policy. Don't worry.
欢迎 有什么需要帮忙吗?
Welcome. Can I help you with anything?
不用 我们先逛逛
No we're just gonna look around a bit.
有了
Oh. Here we go.
这件很好看
This is nice.
这个
This...
紫色
Purple...
谢谢 去换吧
电影精选列表