Because I'm the supervisor of this unit.
那你就好好管啊 老天
Then fucking supervise it! Jesus!
迈尔斯 你先来分享一下吧
Miles, would you start with a share, please?
莉莉 过来
Lilly? C'mere.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? What's happened?
-发生什么了 -我奶奶病了
- What's happened? - My grandma's sick.
莉莉 我很遗憾
Lilly, I'm so sorry.
我只剩下她了 詹姆斯
She's all I've got, James.
你想怎么办
What do you wanna do?
我想去找她
I wanna go to her.
我现在就想去找她
I wanna go to her right now,
但是我不能 因为我信不过自己
but I can't, because I don't trust myself.
我跟你去 走吧
I'll go with you. Let's go.
-你想去 我就去 -不行 不行
- You wanna go, I'll go. - We can't. We can't.
我不能去 我们...我得留在这里
I can't. We... I have to stay.
我得留下 她想让我待在这
I have to stay. She wants me to stay.
我要战胜它 詹姆斯
And I'm gonna beat it, James.
我要为了她战胜毒瘾
I'm gonna fucking beat it for her.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我就在这 好吗 我陪着你 好吗
I'll stay here, okay? I wanna be here with you. Okay?
-好了 -妈的 操
-Okay. - Fuck. Fuck!
你们违反规定被逮个正着
You've officially been caught breaking the rules.
你们知道后果的 走吧
You know there's consequences. Let's go.
-去你的规定 -分开 跟我走
- Fuck your rules, man. - Separate and come with me.
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
别逼我来硬的
We can do this one of two ways.
詹姆斯
James?
请跟我走
Follow me, please.
走吧
Come on.
我是不会松手的
I'm not gonna fucking let go.
好吧
Fine.
请在里面等着
Please wait inside.
我给你们一点时间
I'll give you one moment.
坚持住
Hold on.
一定坚持住
Just hold on.
走吧
Let's go.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!!!
你违反了规定
You violated the rules.
你牺牲了这里的完整性
You sacrificed the integrity of this facility,
而且这么做
and in doing so,
你还置病友的危险于不顾
you put your fellow patients at risk.
不过我们要再给你一次机会
And we're gonna give you one more chance.
但是听我说
But hear me.
再有什么过错 哪怕一点
One more misstep, any misstep,
你就得回家了 不能再回来
and you'll be sent home... permanently.
明白吗
Understand?
你决定的
You decided this?
谁决定的不重要
It doesn't matter who decided.
去休息吧
Go get some sleep.
那莉莉呢 她...
What about Lilly? Is she...
她没事吧
Is she alright?
我们告诉莉莉 不许再和你见面
We told Lilly she wasn't... allowed to see you anymore.
所以她离开了
So she left.
她离开了 什么意思 她走了
She left? What do you mean, she left?
你们为什么没拦着她
Why didn't you stop her?
病人可以随时离开 你知道的
Patients are free to go when they want. You know that.
是 但...妈的 我知道她去哪了
Yeah, but... Fuck, I know where she is.
我知道她去哪了 你可以去接她
I know where she's going. You can go get her.
林肯 你可以现在就去找她
Lincoln, you can go get her right now.
詹姆斯 我们这里的体系是有存在理由的
James, we have the structure we have here for a reason.
试着不去理会这件事
Try to put it behind you and...
就当作是一个教训了
look at it as a lesson learned.
她是人 不是教训 你个混♥蛋♥
She's a person... not a lesson, you asshole.
如果这里就是这幅德行
And if that's how it is here,
我也不想待在这个操蛋的地方了
I don't even wanna be in this fucking place.
-你这是闹哪门子 -你忘穿外套了
- What the hell are you doing? - You forgot your jacket.
上车 詹姆斯
Get in the car, James.
不 我不回去
No. I'm not going back.
你到底想不想找她
Do you wanna find her or not?
赶紧上车啊 快点
Get in the goddamn van. Come on.
中♥央♥车站
我们带她回家
Let's bring her home, kid.
该死
Fuck.
去芝加哥的大巴几点发车
When's the bus leave for Chicago?
还要等两小时才发车
It doesn't leave for another two hours.
嘛呢
What's up?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
妈的
Fuck!
他这是要干什么 快开 快 快
What the hell is he doing? Go, go, go, go, go!
不要命了
Goddammit.
快点 你个小婊♥子♥
Hurry up, you little whore.
贱♥人♥ 别磨蹭了
Just do it, bitch! Come on.
-莉莉 -搞什么
- Lilly? - What the fuck?
你个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
你敢碰她 你个狗屎 混账东西
Don't you fucking touch her, you piece of shit! Fat fucker!
-不 不 -扔了那玩意
- No, no, no, no! - Drop that shit!
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Let... go of me!
放开我 离我远点
Get the fuck off me! Get the fuck away from me!
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
莉莉 别碰那东西
Lilly, leave that shit behind.
别他妈管我
Leave me the fuck alone.
我没打算注射
I wasn't gonna fucking do it.
-我们回家 莉莉 -别看我
- We're going home, Lilly. - Don't fucking look at me!
把那玩意扔了 我们走
Drop that fucking shit now and let's go!
-别碰我 -扔了它
- Leave me the fuck alone. - Leave that shit!
走吧 走吧 没事 我们要戒了那玩意
Come on. Come on. It's okay. We're gonna quit that shit.
我没打算注射 我没打算
I wasn't gonna do it. I wasn't gonna do it.
我没打算
I wasn't gonna do it.
别这样 别
Don't do this. No...
别逼我
Don't make me do this.
不
No.
来
Here.
你最好别跟来了 我带她
It's better you stay here. I'll take her.
-我要詹姆斯 -没关系的
- I want James. - It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
我醒着呢
I'm awake.
我就是想谢谢你
I just wanna say thank you.
是吗
Yeah?
谢什么
For what?
昨晚呗 你个傻蛋 你以为呢
For last night, you dumbass. What would you think?
这里许多人都说胡话
A lot of people talk shit in here.
我可不会做你干的事 你个死疯子
I wouldn't have done what you did, you fucking madman.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
你被毒品诱惑了吗
Were you tempted by the dope?
是的 可是看到莉莉我就知道了
Yeah, but then I looked at Lilly and I knew.
我知道对我来说她比毒品更重要
I knew she meant more to me than crack.
你看
You see there?
但是如果她不在呢
But what about when she's not around?
因为她不会一直都在你身边
'Cause she's not always gonna be around, y'know.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你找到了你的主要使命
Well... you worked your primary purpose.
是吗 什么使命
Oh, yeah? How's that?
不吸毒并帮助其他毒瘾者
To stay clean and help another addict.
你做到了 恭喜你
You did it. Congratulations.
这是第十二步
That's the twelfth step.
是吗
Yeah, well...
第十二步吃屎去吧
the twelfth step can... fuck its asshole.
反正你做到了
You did it anyway.
我读到 前进的路也是倒♥退♥的路
I read that the path forward is backwards.