It's a conversation... apparently.
谈谈黑料清单上的所有事
Everything on my shit list.
好吧
Well, it's...
也不是所有事 但...
It's not everything, but...
告诉我
Give it to me.
只是
There's just...
我有过一个女友
I had this girl.
然后 我搞砸了
And, uh... I screwed up.
一塌糊涂 我简直一团糟
Fucked it all up. I was a fucking mess.
所以我
So I, uh...
我去了一个教堂
So I went to a fucking church.
是吧
Right?
我坐在那里 双手交叠
And I sat there and I put my hands together,
我祈求宽恕 我...
and I fucking prayed for forgiveness and I...
祈求恢复正常
prayed to just be normal.
有个人过来坐在我旁边
And, uh... this guy comes and sits next to me.
他是个神父 我就想 就是这样
He's a priest. And I think: This is it,
我能找到某种救赎
I'm gonna find some kind of salvation.
而且 而且我准备好说出来了
And... and I'm ready to talk.
我准备好告诉他所有的事
I'm ready to just tell him everything.
他把手放到我的膝盖上 我...
And he puts his hand on my knee and I'm...
他的手...
And his hand...
我脑袋里的弦突然断了
And I fucking switch, y'know?
我揍了他
And I fucking hit him...
然后他 他倒在地上
And he... he falls to the ground
我发了疯似地踢他
and I just kick the fucking shit out of him, y'know?
一直踢 一直踢
Just kicking him and then kicking him and...
我停不下来
I can't stop.
然后我把他丢在那里
And I just leave him there--
你得放下
Gotta let it go.
你现在已经不是当时那个人了
The person you were then is not the person you are now.
我一直在看着你
I've watched you.
但你不能被它吞噬
But you can't let it eat you up.
这事让我感觉糟透了
It just makes me feel so shit.
让我觉得很羞 羞耻
It makes me so ash... so ashamed.
你是个有价值的人 詹姆斯
You're a worthwhile human being, James.
你有很多可以贡献的
You got a lot to give people.
而且你不觉得是时候开始正常的人生了吗
And don't you think it's about time you had a fucking life?
除了你自己 没有人会批判你
Nobody's gonna judge you but yourself.
如果我是你 我就烧掉这摞纸
If I were you, I'd burn that fucking bunch of papers, you know,
把灰烬都撒到海里
and scatter the fucking ashes over the ocean.
你明白我的意思吗 与自己和解
You know what I mean? Make peace with yourself.
放下
Let it go.
你在往前走
You're on the way up.
别让过去拖累你
Don't let it drag you back.
你为什么要在乎我
Now why'd you give a shit?
你之于我 就像我之于迈克
You came into my life the same way I came into Mike's.
我知道这种关系能带来的帮助
And I know what it can do for somebody.
如果你不介意
And, uh... if you don't mind...
我想要认你做我儿子
I've decided that I want you to be my son.
我没开玩笑
I'm not shittin' ya.
你想 你想让我做你儿子
You want... you want me to be your son?
是的 我想让你做我儿子
Yes, I want you to be my son.
不 你不想
No, you don't.
我想
Yes, I do.
你的毛病我都知道
I know all your fucking problems,
而且我愿意与它们共处
and I'm willing to deal with 'em.
好吗 你愿意吗
Okay? You willing to do that?
你愿意让我叫你儿子吗
You willing to let me call you my son?
没有不尊重你家人的意思
No disrespect to your family.
这对我来说意味着一切
It'd mean the world to me.
你一出来 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
The second you get outta here, give me a call, will you?
好的
Sure.
詹姆斯
James!
詹姆斯
James!!
你好吗 兄弟
What's up, buddy?
你做到了
You made it.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
这一路过来不简单
You've come a long way, man.
想吃点什么吗
You wanna grab a bite to eat?
好
Yeah.
我知道一个地方
I know a place we can go.
詹姆斯 这是个酒吧
James, this is a fucking bar.
是的
Yeah.
没事 我知道
No, I know.
我们不能进去
We're not going in there.
要进去
Yes, we are.
去摆球
Go rack up.
给我一点时间 好吗
Just give me a minute, okay?
你好吗
How you doin'?
这个月太艰难了 我需要喝一杯
I've had quite a month... and I need a drink.
好的 你要喝什么
Sure. What can I get ya?
能给我来一杯那个吗
Can I take a glass of that?
当然
Sure thing.
但别用鸡尾酒杯
But not one of those cocktail glasses.
给我个一品脱的杯子 倒满
Give me a big fucking pint glass and fill it to the top.
抱歉 不行
Sorry, man. I can't do that.
为什么
Why?
因为喝下一品脱的威士忌绝对没好处
'Cause there's no good in what comes in a pint of whiskey.
我就想喝那个 给我吧
That's what I want. Bring it.
这里我说了算 好吗 这是我的酒吧
Look, man, it's my discretion, okay? It's my bar.
卖♥♥多少酒 卖♥♥给谁都随我
I can serve who I like and what I like.
倒满
Fill it to the brim.
你自己找死
Your funeral.
你个骗子
You lying motherfucker.
去你的
Fuck you.
Lucky Day - Tom Waits
♪ And old Johnny O'Toole ♪
♪ I'll still beat you at pool ♪
♪ So don't cry for me ♪
♪ For I'm going away ♪
♪ And I'll be back ♪
♪ Some lucky day ♪
♪ So don't cry for me ♪
♪ For I'm going away ♪
♪ And I'll be back ♪
♪ Some lucky day ♪
Always There - Greta Van Fleet
♪ You've been waiting for your lover ♪
♪ When you'll discover ♪
♪ She's always there ♪
♪ Walk wild in her summer ♪
♪ She is the drummer ♪
♪ Of your beating heart ♪
♪ Won't you tell her that you love her ♪
♪ And you'll hug her most every day ♪
♪ You won't ever push or shove her ♪
♪ Find another ♪
♪ She has to stay ♪
♪ She has to stay ♪
♪ She has to stay ♪
♪ She's a woman in a dream ♪
♪ One that makes you fall in love ♪
♪ Though her face is never seen ♪
♪ She is what this love is of ♪
♪ Wake you from your state of slumber ♪
♪ You tumble under ♪
♪ But now awake ♪
♪ Dream forever in your wonder ♪
♪ And never sunder ♪
♪ This is the day ♪
♪ This is the day ♪
♪ This is the day... ♪
♪ She's a woman in a dream ♪
♪ One that makes you fall in love ♪
♪ Though her face is never seen ♪
♪ She is what this love is of ♪
♪ Oh... ♪
♪ She's a woman in a dream ♪
♪ One that makes you feel in love ♪
♪ Though her face is never seen ♪
♪ She is what this love is of ♪
♪ Like a woman in a dream ♪
♪ One that makes you fall in love ♪
♪ Though her face is never seen ♪
♪ She is what this love is made of ♪