妈的
Shit!
操
Fuck.
没事的 这只是戒断反应
It's okay. You're just going through withdrawal.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
我的天 你的脸真是一团糟
Oh, my God. Your face is so fucked up.
给
Here.
你爆过菊吗
You ever fuck anybody in the ass?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我坐牢的时候迷上这个了
Yeah, I got really into it when I was in prison,
我都不需要在上面 我不挑的
and I don't need to be the giver; I'm not picky anymore.
这里可不是牢房♥
This ain't fuckin' prison.
你把这话和法官说去
Yeah, tell that to the judge.
这里一半人都是因为狗屁的认罪协议进来的
Half of us are in here on some special plea-bargain bullshit.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
我只是在告诉你这里什么情况 老兄
Hey, I'm just working the program, man.
把话都说开了而已
I'm just laying it all out there like it is.
你爱听不听
You can take it or leave it.
我他妈不想听 真是谢谢了
I'll fucking leave it, thanks.
好吧 很高兴我们达成了共识
Alright, well, I'm glad we worked that out.
我就把这个放你枕头上了
I'm just gonna leave this on your pillow.
约翰·埃弗利特
性♥爱♥忍♥者
旧金山及全世界
谢谢你的雪茄 汉克
Appreciate the cigars, Hank.
你开什么玩笑 就一件T恤
Are you shitting me? In a T-shirt?
你一定是疯了 小子
You're outta your fucking mind, kid.
坐前面
Hop in front.
你混得可够惨的
You got kinda fucked up, huh?
不 我生下来就这样
No, I was just born this fucking way.
等一下
Here, hold on.
我以前在船上干活的时候会穿这个
I used to wear this when I was working on the boat.
拿去 这是件不错的外套
Take it. It's a good jacket.
不 我不用 我没事
No, I'm good. It's okay.
你什么都不欠我 拿去吧
You don't owe me anything. Now, take it.
好吧
Alright.
这可是件幸运外套
It's a lucky fucking jacket.
终极披萨来了
The ultimate pizza has arrived!
浓郁香辛料配上加厚辣香肠
With zesty herbs and spices and thicker pepperoni
为你带来全新的披萨体验
for a new pizza experience.
老北教堂
只要一口
One bite...
我们去把X光照了
Let's get those X-rays, huh?
爱尔兰威士忌
法国儿童故事
讲述一头小象在母亲被偷猎者杀害后
离开丛林 在城市里的经历
芭芭的故事
I've Been Loving You Too Long - Otis Redding
♪ You were tired... ♪
♪ And you want to be free ♪
♪ My love is growing stronger ♪
♪ As you become a habit to me ♪
♪ Ooh been loving you ♪
妈的贱♥人♥
Motherfucking bitch!
送我...送我回去 求你了
Take me... take me back, please.
这就是你那几个说我坏话的朋友吗
These are your friends that talk shit about me?!
听我说 这是你我之间的事 宝贝
Alright, you guys, look, look, it's about you and me, baby.
是你我...你相信我的 对吗
It's you... You believe me, right?
你这个混账猪头 宝贝 宝贝
You pig-faced motherfucker!! Baby, baby,
保我出去 好不好
bail me out, okay?
保我出去 好不好
bail me out, okay?
♪ On my knees ♪
♪ Please don't make me stop now ♪
♪ I love you I love you
♪ I love you with all my heart And I can't stop ♪
你知道吗 你昨天的活儿干得很糟糕
You know, you did a shitty job yesterday.
我觉得看起来挺干净的
Looked pretty clean to me.
那是因为你本来就脏
That's because you're filth.
你不知道怎样算干净
And you don't know what clean is.
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
我没有毛病 你这样的人来这里
I don't have a problem. People like you, you come in here,
这辈子什么都不用愁
you've got the world handed to you on a plate.
你什么都不懂
You know? You don't know shit.
好吧 罗伊 滚出去
Alright, Roy, get the fuck outta here.
不 你得先知道怎么打扫
No, not until you learn how to clean.
你得先知道怎么做打扫
You need to learn how to clean.
是啊 你想要一尘不染 对吧
That's right. You want it to be spotless, right?
会一尘不染的
And it will be spotless.
那我们先从你开始
Let's start with you.
该死 救命
Oh, goddammit! Help!
-擦干净是吧 -不 救命
- Clean up? - No!! Help! Help!
快住手 住手 救命
Stop! Stop it! Stop! Help!!!
-你在逗我吗 -他想杀我
- You're kidding? - He's trying to kill me.
-这他妈是水 -救命
- It's fucking water. - Help! Help.
天啊
Jesus.
-你要干什么 -罗伊 赶紧他妈起来
- What are you doing? - Roy, get the fuck up.
-不 -快点 伙计
- No! - Come on, man.
-别过来 别他妈... -什么情况
- Stay away from me! Stay the fuck-- - What's going on in here?
慢着 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
他疯了
He's outta his fucking mind!
妈的放开我 垃圾
Get the fuck off me, you shit.
没事 我没事 我很好
It's alright. I'm okay. I'm okay.
我只是...天啊
I just... Oh, my God.
匿名戒酒会
你好 我是博比 我出去了 请留言
Hey, this is Bob. I'm out. Leave a message.
博比 天啊 你在哪 兄弟
Bob... Jesus... Where are you, man?
我得跟你谈谈 我...
I just need to talk to you. I just...
该死
Goddammit!
这些脱瘾药...在搅乱我的大脑
These detox pills are just... fucking with my head!
不行 我做不到
I can't... I can't do this.
抱歉 兄弟 对不起
I'm sorry, buddy. I'm sorry.
跟我来 詹姆斯
Come with me, James.
如果你要赶我出去 请随意
Look, if you're gonna fucking kick me out, just do it, man.
要跟我说说到底怎么回事吗 詹姆斯
Want to tell me what happened, James?
我可是听说你威胁了一个病友
'Cause I heard you were threatening a fellow patient.
我他妈连碰都没碰他
I didn't lay a fucking finger on him.
他就是个弱智 还想装老大
He's just a fucking retard playing boss,
想把我当成他的狗来使唤
trying to treat me like his bitch.
-好吧 先冷静 -得了吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Okay, calm down. - Alright, fuck you, man.
-我让你冷静 -不然呢 你要把我扔出去吗
- I said, calm down. - Or what? You're gonna fuckin' throw me out?
听我说 詹姆斯
Listen to me, James.
有三个州都在通缉你
You're wanted in three states.
你现在去外面稍有动作 任何动作
You do anything out there right now, anything...
你都会进监狱
you're going to prison.
你想那样吗
That what you want?
看来当总统是不可能了 是吧
I guess that rules the presidency out, then, huh?
这样吧 林肯
You know what, Lincoln?
不如你去看看罗伊的情况吧
why don't you go check on Roy?
好主意
That's a good idea.
是啊 你快去看看罗伊吧
Yeah, why don't you go check on Roy?
其实我根本不需待在这里
Look, truth is, I don't need to be here.
我跟其他那些人不一样 我出了意外 好吗
I'm not like these other people. I had an accident, okay?
所有人都是在小题大做
And everyone's making a big deal out of nothing.
真的是小事吗
Is it really nothing?
最近状态不太好
It's been a bad time recently.
我承认
Y'know, I'll admit that.
我只是需要些时间去想明白
I just need some time to figure it out.
现在的目的也正是如此
That's exactly what this time is.
不 这是为了戒酒
No, this... this is about AA.
你真想知道的话 我觉得这就是狗屎
And it's dog shit if you really want to know what I think.
我不想知道
I don't.
我深知这里的治疗是有作用的
I know that this program works.
在我看来 你可能根本没给它机会
And it seems to me, you might not have given it a try.
因为根本就他妈没意义
'Cause there's no fucking point.
你知道为什么吗 因为这是基于对上帝的信仰
You know why? 'Cause it's based around God,
而我不信上帝
and I don't believe in God.
上帝 或者是一种更高的权力 高于你自身
God. A higher power, a power greater than yourself
随便吧 不管你怎么形容 更高的权力
Either way, however you want to put it, higher power,
你其实指的就是上帝 对吧
what you actually mean is God. Right?