我经历过一些糟糕的事
有些是真的
马克·吐温
我已经不知道什么是真的了
I can't tell what's real and what's not anymore!
我在往哪里飞
Where am I going?
明尼阿波利斯市 先生
Minneapolis, sir.
我要一杯威士忌
I'll take a whiskey.
很抱歉我不能提供
I'm afraid I can't.
伏特加 有什么来什么
Vodka. Whatever you have.
先生 我很抱歉 我不能提供你任何酒精饮品
Sir, I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to give you any alcohol.
谁规定的
Says who?
把你送上飞机的医生
The doctor that carried you onto the plane.
你想要杯水吗
Would you like some water?
1993年10月12日
Drive - R.E.M.
♪ Hey kids where are you ♪
♪ Nobody tells you what to do baby ♪
♪ Maybe you did maybe you walked ♪
♪ Maybe you rocked around the clock ♪
♪ Tick ♪
♪ Tock ♪
詹姆斯
James.
醒醒 醒醒 我们到了
Come on. Come on. We're here.
詹姆斯
James.
别把事情搞得难上加难
Don't make this harder than it needs to be.
我没事 我很好
I'm fine. It's okay.
我不需要这个
I don't need this.
你♥他♥妈♥知道自己什么样子吗
Have you fucking seen yourself?
你现在就是个废人 詹姆斯
You're a fucking wreck, James.
你需要帮助
You need help.
求你了
Please.
博比 你为什么要这样对我
Bobby, why you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Why you doing this to me?
因为你是我弟弟
Because you're my brother.
我爱你
And I love you.
你让爸妈伤心透了
And you're breaking Mom and Dad's hearts.
詹姆斯 如果继续这样下去 你会死的
James, if you carry on the way you're going, you're gonna die.
詹姆斯
James.
沃尔登森治疗中心
詹姆斯 护士站在拐角处
James, the nurse's station is around the corner.
跟我来 好吗
Come with me, okay?
这家机构是四十多年前
This facility was founded by a group of priests
由一群神父创办的
more than 40 years ago,
接待过超过两万五千名病人
and more than 25,000 patients have passed through our doors.
我们是世界上最大的治疗中心之一
We are one of the largest treatment centres in the world
我们的长♥期♥治愈率也是最高的
and have one of the highest long-term success rates.
我们这里有几条严格的规定
We have a few strict rules here.
如果有人发现你持有或使用毒品 酒精
If you are caught in possession and/or using or drinking,
你会立刻被遣送回家
you will be sent home immediately.
如果你对不是工作人员的女性
And if you say anything more than hello to any woman
说了打招呼以外的话
that is not a member of our staff,
你也会被立刻遣送回家
you will be sent home immediately.
为了保障病人的利益和安全
For the sake and safety of our patients...
百万碎片
我让护士给你开了利眠宁和安定
I had the nurse put you on Librium and Diazepam.
贝克医生
它们是脱瘾药物
They're detoxification drugs.
能帮你稳定心率 降低血压
They'll stabilize the heart and keep your blood pressure low.
我们不想让你心脏病发作 中风
We wouldn't want you to have a heart attack or a stroke.
或者癫痫发作
Or a seizure.
好的 我们快好了
Okay, we're getting there, getting there.
我安排你这周看牙医 好吗
I'll have you seen by the dentist this week. Okay?
这是最后一针 最后一下
Alright, this is the last one. Last one.
好了
Alright.
现在来检查一下你的鼻子 好吗
Now, let's look at that nose, shall we?
不 不用管它
Oh, no, we can leave that.
别动 看着我
Be still. Look at me.
平视前方
Look straight ahead.
好的
Alright.
我得先弄断它才能重新调整它的位置
I'm going to have to break it in order to reset it.
-不 你不用 -把手放下
- No, you don't. No... - Put your hands down.
抓紧 好吗
Hold on tight. Alright?
深呼吸 我们要开始了
Take a deep breath. Here we go. And...
女士 请上前
Ma'am, step up.
想磕点药吗
Wanna do some blow?
我没药 我就随便问问
I mean, I don't have any. I'm just wondering.
我能要根烟吗
Can I have a cigarette?
你脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
不好意思 你是聋子还是傻子
I'm sor... Are you deaf, or retarded?
我分不出来
I'm finding it really hard to tell.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
克利夫兰
Cleveland.
所以你是傻子
So you are retarded.
你还好吗
You okay?
这是个愚蠢的问题
Yeah, it's a stupid question.
你为什么要和我说话
Well, y-you know... Why are you talking to me?
你又不了解我
You don't know me.
我当然了解
Sure I do.
你有问题
You got issues.
所以你在这里
That's why you're here.
我有问题 所以我在这里
I got issues. That's why I'm here.
我奶奶一路开车从芝加哥送我过来
You know, my grandma, she drove me all the way from Chicago.
弗雷先生
Mr. Fray?
我是罗伊 也是这里的病人
I'm Roy, a patient here.
他们让我带你去索耶病区
I was told to bring you down into the Sawyer unit.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你知道你不能
You do know that you're not allowed
和这里的女人深交吧
to fraternize with the women here.
很好 因为你越界的话
Good. 'Cause we can ask you to leave
我们就能遣送你 好吗
if you cross the line. Okay?
你也是病人对吗
You're a patient, right?
那你♥他♥妈♥能干什么
Then what the fuck are you gonna do?
这边走 弗雷先生
This way, Mr. Fray.
行 混♥蛋♥
Fine, asshole.
那些是仅供工作人员使用的
Those are for staff only.
所以我们禁止入内
So that is absolutely off-limits.
这是我们的公用厨房♥ 因为是公用的
This is our shared kitchen. You really share it,
所以你可以随时来这里煮咖啡
so you can get coffee whenever you like,
但是煮完以后要收拾干净 好吗
but make sure to clean up after yourself when you're done, okay?
杯子在这里 你会有你自己的杯子
Mugs here. You're gonna get your own.
记得要写上名字 好吗
You gotta remember to put your name on it. Okay?
这是公用电♥话♥
This is the communal phone.
你只能在私人时间使用
You get to use that during private time only.
接下来六周这里就是你的家
This is going to be your home for the next six weeks.
每周四早上要记得
Make sure that you check the jobs board
看看工作表 好吗
every Thursday morning, okay?
让我们看看 詹姆斯·弗雷
Let's see, James Fray...
是弗莱 弗莱 跟薯条发音一样
Frey, Frey, Frey, like a fucking French fry, y'know?
这工作很适合你 清理粪便
Isn't that appropriate. Cleaning out the shit.
一定要把马桶刷得一尘不染 好吗
Make sure you scrub those toilets spotless, okay?
你付出的努力就是最后得到的回报
What you put into this is what you're gonna get out of it.
这是我们的公用空间
This is our communal space.
《匿名戒酒会》的书在那边
We keep Big Books over there,
每顿饭后我们都会做脱瘾治疗
and we do step work after every meal.
严禁在公用空间睡觉
Absolutely no sleeping in the communal space.
跟我来 我知道你一下子要记很多东西
Follow me. I know it's a lot coming at you fast,
如果你有问题的话
so if you have any questions,
随时找林肯报备
always feel free to check in with Lincoln.
他是病区主管
He is the Unit Supervisor.
他的房♥间在那里
His room's down there.
你的房♥间在这里
Your room's gonna be this way
房♥间里有酒吗
Is there a mini bar?
那么
And...
我们到了 那是你的床
here we are. That's your bed.
祝你好运
Good luck.
老天爷
Oh, my God!
电影精选列表