it wasn't Janet Murch.
就是一个喝醉的女人
看了广♥告♥,就打电♥话♥寻开心
Just a drunk who read the
advertisement and rang up for fun.
我打了,就是一个叫
飞利浦-汉农的小子!你有什么印象吗
Well I rung. It's a bloke called Phillip
Hannon, if that means anything to you/
嗯?
Hmm?
听着,你不用担心我
Now look. You don't have
to be concerned about me.
我这里从早到晚,从上到下都有保安守着
There are day and night
porters, downstairs, there are
门上有两把锁一条锁链,还有鲍勃在这里
two locks and a chain on the
door, and I've got Bob.
我现在就像诺克斯堡一样安全,那你呢
I'm defended like Fort Knox.
What about you?
我?
Me?
你也掺和进这件事了,你去了中介
Well, you're in this you know.
You went to the agency,
如果中介也参与其中,那么他们肯定会找你的
and if the agency is in it,
they'll be looking for you too.
而你就一人独居
And you live by yourself.
根本不是这么回事
Oh, nonsense, Phil.
什么叫“不是这么回事”?你难道不是独居吗
What do you mean nonsense?
Don't you live by yourself?
我是,但是......
Yes, but...
我不希望在接下来几天你继续独居
I don't want you alone in that
apartment for the next few days.
鲍勃,帮伦诺克斯小姐在酒店安排一间房♥间
Bob, get Miss Lennox
some rooms in a hotel.
听着,我才不会离开那间公♥寓♥呢!我住得好好的
Now look, if you think I'm gonna move
out of a perfectly good apartment,
- 去住什么破酒店
- 就这么办,鲍勃
- for some lousy hotel.
- Take her along, Bob.
找家好的酒店,可以的话找个带独♥立♥浴室的
A reasonably nice hotel,
maybe even a private bath.
你总是这么出人意料
You always were the
most impossible man.
- 再见,简
- 再见,菲尔
- Goodbye, Jean.
- Goodbye, Phil.
谁?
Who is it?
亲爱的,是我,艾尔希-斯凯勒
It's me, deary. Elsie Schuyler.
请稍等
Oh, just a moment.
噢!亲爱的珍妮特,我要出去
一趟,你能帮我照看一下波基吗
Oh, Janet luv, I have to go out. Would you
be a dear and take care for Pokey for me?
我也想把它带着走,但我是去参加降神会
I'd take her with me but
it's a seance and
而且派维尔夫人的孩子又不喜欢波基
Madame Pavio's medium doesn't get
on with Pokey at all.
我正准备出门呢
Well I was just going out.
拜托了,亲爱的
Oh, dear.
我就是出去打个电♥话♥,马上就回来
But only to make a phone call.
I'll be back in a few minutes.
珍妮特,你真是个好人,那我在这儿等你回来
Oh, Janet, you are a duck.
I'll wait for you.
"嗨,嗨?"
"Hello, hello?"
这里是6549...
Arcade 6549...
- 我看到你说让我和你联♥系♥
- 没错
- You said to contact you.
-Yes.
你是珍妮特-摩奇,是吧
This is Janet Murch, isn't it?
是
Yes.
我听出你的声音了
I recognise your voice.
现在在不管这个
Well, never mind about that now.
我是飞利浦-汉农,就是我登了那则广♥告♥
This is Phillip Hannon speaking. I inserted
the advertisement.
那上面说,让我联♥系♥你
It said to contact you.
没错,我想和你谈谈,你方便过来吗
That's right. I want to talk to you.
Can you come here?
不行,我不能离开家
"No. I can't leave home."
那你是从哪儿打来的电♥话♥
Where are you speaking from?
从我家,我不能离开这儿
但是我父亲可以去接你过来
"From my home. I can't leave here, but if
you could meet my father, he'd bring you."”
他方便到我这儿来吗?
813 摄政场, 波特曼广场
Can he come over here?
813 Regent Court, Portman Square.
不行,随便找个别的什么地方,比较好
"No, but anywhere else you say.”
为什么不能是这儿
But why not here?
有人会看见
"Someone might see.”
好吧,那你知不知道,这里附近有家酒吧,叫“老鹰”
Alright. Do you know a pub
called The Eagle, near here?
知道
Yes.
我现在就去等你父亲,我去那儿只要几分钟
I'll meet your father there, now.
It'll only take me a few minutes.
不不,不要现在,过一小时
"No, no, not now.
In an hour would be better."
好的,我到时过去,再见
Alright, I'll be there. Goodbye.
对不起,先生,没人接电♥话♥
需要我为您捎个口信吗
No, I'm sorry, Sir. He doesn't seem to
answer. Can I take a message for you?
好的,先生
Oh, Alright, Sir.
西蒙斯,能我帮给马修先生留个口信吗
Simmons, would you mind taking
a message for Mr. Mathews?
当然,汉农先生
Not at all Mr. Hannon.
告诉他我接到了一通电♥话♥,现在去老鹰酒吧了
Tell him I've had a telephone call,
and that I've gone to The Eagle.
让他马上跟去那里
Ask him to follow at once.
好的,先生
Alright Sir.
- 对不起!
- 不好意思
- Oh, I'm so sorry!
- I beg your pardon!
请问,这里是哪儿
Where is this, Governor?
这里是波特曼广场的北边
Why you're on the north
side of Portman Square.
那贝克街在哪儿
Well where's Baker Street?
往后走23步就到了
来,挽着我,我领你去
It's just 23 paces behind you.
Here, take my arm, I'll show you.
多谢
Thanks.
我眼镜上全是雾气,什么都看不见
It sort of mists up my spectacles
and I can't see anymore
就好像头上套了一个水桶似的
than if I'd got my
head in a bucket.
戴眼镜就是这么麻烦
It must be a great handicap,
having to wear glasses!
看来来了一位勇士啊!是你啊,亲爱的
Well, here's a brave man.
Oh, it's you, dear!
晚上好
Good evening.
苏格兰威士忌,不加冰,是不是
Straight Scotch, no ice, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
你知道吗,我觉得你的生活态度非常好
Do you know, I think you're
wonderful the way you get about.
如果你不告诉我的话,我可能都不会发现
If you hadn't told me, I should
have ever know that you...
也许,你已经习惯了吧
I suppose you sort of get used to it?
怎么可能
Don't ever believe that.
只会有一些想让自己好过
的念头,但是永远不可能习惯的
You get so there are some things that you
can do, but you never get used to it.
这儿还有别人吗
Is there anybody here?
一个人都没有,亲爱的
没人会在这种鬼天气下来酒吧
Not a soul, dear. No one's
coming out on a night like this,
连门都不会出的
Even to get to the water hole.
- 你能帮我个忙吗
- 当然
- I wonder if you'd help me?
- Of course!
我和别人约好在这儿会面,应该是个中年男人
I'm expecting to meet somebody here -
should be a middle-aged man.
看看他长什么样,是不是和我那天问你的人一样
Take a good look at him and see if he's the
same one I asked you about the other day.
还有,和他讲话,我想听听他的声音
And get him talking, I
want to hear his voice.
如果是同一个人的话,就咳嗽
If he is the same one, cough.
但是我和你说过了,上次我没好好看
But I told you I didn't
get a good look at him.
只要他在你脑子里有点印象,你就咳嗽
Well if he's anything like
the one you remember, cough.
好的
Alright.
如果你咳嗽了,我就离开
你就说,“晚安,多伊先生”
If you cough, I'll go, and you
say "Good night, Mr. Doyle.”
否则的话,就过来给我一杯酒
Otherwise, come over and give me a drink.
如果是同一个人,我就咳嗽,说“晚安,多伊先生”
If I think it's the same man I cough, and
say "Good night, Mr. Doyle." Okay, dear.
那台游戏桌在哪儿
Now, tell me exactly
where the pinball machine is.
就在那儿,右手边
Yes, over there, on the right.
不对,过了
No, a little this way.
到了
That's it.
电影精选列表