fingerprints on it.
行吧
Alright.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
给
Here you are.
她进了百货商店,去了玩具专柜
She went into the department store,
in the toy department...
买♥♥了点东西,那个包裹有两英尺长
and bought something. A package
about two feet long.
探长
Inspector!
怎么了,汉农先生
Yes, Mr. Hannon?
如果你想找到最后拿着这个玩具
If you want to find
the person that handled this last...
并且也是拿它时间最长的人
and handled it quite a lot.
你最好和我去224斯通纳大街
I suggest you come with
me to 224 Stoner Street.
你是说麦当娜吗
You mean MacDonald?
我也不确定,但是你跟着这个香味的主人去了那儿
I don't know who I mean by now, but
you followed that perfume to Stoner street.
但是那里就是一间空房♥子啊
But it's an empty house.
这还用说吗,如果你绑♥架♥了一个
孩子,你会把他带到哪儿?市中心吗
Of course it is. If you kidnapped a child,
where would you take it? To Claridges?
怎么说,探长
Well, how about it Inspector?
你愿意和我们赌一把吗
Are you willing to take another
chance on one of my long shots?
如果愿意的话,我们要赶快了
If so, we'd better hurry.
马修先生,你知道这个地方
在哪儿,你和我们一起去
Mr. Mathews, you know where this
place is, you better come with us.
伦诺克斯小姐,你能把汉农先生送回去吗
Miss Lennox, will you drive Mr.
Hannon home?
当然,探长
Yes, of course, Inspector.
但是埃文斯很有可能就在那儿,你又不认识
But Evans may be at that place.
You won't know him.
汉农先生,如果你的推断正确的话
Mr. Hannon, if you're
right about this,
跟我们这群双目健全的警员比
起来,你‘了解’得算是够多的
you've seen more with no eyes
than most of us with two.
但这次可能会深入险境,那时您就心有余而力不足了
But things where things might get rough,
and if they did, it's no place for you.
抱歉,走吧
I'm sorry. Come on.
我不能一晚都站在这儿,车子在哪儿
Well, I can't stand here all night.
Where's the car?
就在前面
Straight ahead.
嗨
Hello?
我们抓到他们了,汉农先生
We got them, Mr. Hannon.
孩子在吗
The child's there?
在
Yes.
她现在睡着了,他们应该给她
服用了某些药物,但是大体上没事了
She's a bit sleepy they've given her
something, but she's quite alright.
探长想和您说话,稍等一下
Look, the inspector wants
to speak to you, hold on.
汉农先生,不得不说,您说对了
Well, Mr. Hannon, I congratulate you.
You were quite right.
抓到埃文斯了吗
Have you got Evans?
这儿有两个人,但是不清楚哪个是埃文斯
Well, there are two men, but we
don't know which one is Evans yet.
但这儿有我们的一个老朋友
大家都管他叫“茶壶”查理
But one of them is an old friend
of ours called, Teapot Charlie.
他本人倒是有很多名字
He's had a good many different
names at one time or another,
我敢肯定,埃文斯也是他的名字之一
and I dare say "Evans"
is one of them.
另外一个长得很接近酒吧老板娘说的“摩奇先生”
The other one answers pretty closely to the
barmaid's description of your "Mr. Murch".
好的,那麦当娜女士呢
Yeah, but how bout MacDonald?
这儿确实有一位女士,但不是马修跟踪的那个
"Well there is a woman, but she's
not the one Mathews followed.”
不是麦当娜?那很奇怪
Not MacDonald? Well, that's funny.
我们已经布下了天罗地网,马上就能逮到她的
Oh, we've got the nets out for her,
shouldn't take long to pick her up.
好的,还有别的麻烦吗
I see. Any trouble?
完全没有,他们被捕后乖得就像羊羔一样
"No, no they came like lambs."”
这么看来,我算是起了一定的作用,探长
Oh, then I wouldn't have been so much
in the way after all would I, Inspector?
嗨?在吗
Hello? Hello!
探长?听得到吗
Inspector? Hello?
在吗?他挂了!可能还没缓过劲来
Hello? He's hung up. I'm
afraid he's still pretty sore!
噢!好了,我还以为你挂了
Oh, there you are.
I thought I'd lost you.
那先恭喜了......没事,不用谢
Well congratulations... Not at all.
You're welcome.
看来,事情算是告一段落
Well, that appears to be that.
他们找到人了吗
Did they get them?
找到了,格鲁富宁探长和英国警方赶到的时间刚刚好
Oh yes, yes. Inspector Grovening
and the British police
疑虑就此解除了吗
arrived in the nick of time.
Will wonders never cease?
既然你还这么闷闷不乐地想一个
人呆着,那我就只倒一杯酒给自己
Well, while you're sitting here in the
dark moping, I'm gonna fix myself a drink.
如果想喝的话,就请便吧
Help yourself, if you have
anything to drink too.
我就先回房♥睡觉了
But personally, I think
I'm gonna go to bed.
不用操心,我会走的
等我喝完这杯,马上就走
Don't worry, I'll get out. Just as soon as
I finish this drink I'll be gone.
敬飞利浦-汉农,做了好事也没什么好夸的
Here's to Phillip Hannon. It's no good
congratulating him on a good job.
只要睡一觉就心满意足
All you get's a grunt.
也没什么好祝愿他的因为他
也不想要幸福,也不会得到幸福
It's no good wishing him happiness, because
he doesn't want it, and won't have it.
宁愿一个人孤单悲惨地活着
He'd rather be lonely and tragic.
也没必要祝他好运
因为与他而言,所有运气必定是霉运
It's no good wishing him luck. Because
for him, all luck must be bad luck.
敬汉农先生,一个把所有事都看做厄运的人
So here's to Mr. Hannon, the man for whom
something must always go wrong...
这样他就能坐在他的椅子上扼腕叹息
or not be complete enough, so
that he can sit and mope about it!
敬汉农先生,一个为不用别人帮助而沾沾自喜的人
To Mr. Hannon, who's so proud
he won't let anybody help him...
一个不需要任何帮助,即便他要过马路
who doesn't want any help even
if it's only to cross the street.
要我帮你叫辆出租车吗
还是,你还有别的话要说
Shall I call you a taxi? Or is there
anything else you want to say?
怎么
Well?
等鲍勃回来,我就走
Well, as soon as Bob comes, I'll go.
鲍勃在回来的路上,你无需呆在这里
Bob's on his way home now.
There's nothing to stay for.
是啊,没必要呆着
No, I guess there isn't.
再见,菲尔
Goodbye, Phil.
再见,简
Goodbye, Jean.
简
Jean?
简
Jean?
鲍勃
Bob?
请进吧,埃文斯先生,我们打成平手
Come in, Mr. Evans. We're equal now.
你不会怕黑吧!请进吧,埃文斯先生
Not afraid of the dark, are you?
Come in, Mr. Evans.
请进吧,埃文斯先生,我们打成平手
Come in, Mr. Evans. We're equal now.
你不会怕黑吧
Not afraid of the dark, are you?
请进吧,埃文斯先生
Come in, Mr. Evans.
请进吧,埃文斯先生
今天是十号♥,我一直在等你
Come in, Mr. Evans. Today is
the tenth. I've been expecting you.
你不会怕黑吧
Not afraid of the dark, are you?
"请进吧,埃文斯先生,我们打成平手"
"Come in, Mr. Evans. We're equal now."
"你不会怕黑吧"
"Not afraid of the dark, are you?"
"请进吧,埃文斯先生"
"Come in, Mr. Evans."
"请进吧,埃文斯先生,
我们打成平手,你不会怕黑吧"
"Come in, Mr. Evans. We're equal now.
Not afraid of the dark, are you?"
"请进吧,埃文斯先生"
"Come in, Mr. Evans."
"请进吧,埃文斯先生,今天......"
"Come in Mr. Evans. Today..."
"我一直在等你"
"I've been expecting you."
"你不会怕黑吧"
"Not afraid of the dark, are you?"
"请进吧,埃文斯先生!你不会怕黑吧"
"Come in, Mr. Evans, not afraid of the
dark, are you?"
你必须杀了我,埃文斯,我知道的太多了
You have to kill me Mr.
Evans, I know too much!
"请进吧,埃文斯先生,请进吧,埃文斯先生
就是今天了,我们打成平手"
"Come in, Mr. Evans, come in Mr. Evans,
today is the day. We're equal now..."
"我一直在等你...不会怕黑吧
"I've been expecting
you... not afraid of the
电影精选列表