你人很好
You've been very kind.
我不想让那人知道我看不见
You see, I particularly don't
want him to know about my eyes.
你不想吗
Don't you now?
不想
No.
行吧,我知道了
All right, ducks, whatever you say.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 晚上好
- 晚上好
- Good evening.
- Evening.
一杯啤酒
Half o' mild, please.
好的
Yes, Sir.
给您
Here you are, Sir.
多谢
Thank you, ma'am.
- 今晚真的是,好家伙
- 是啊,伸手不见五指
- What a night, eh?
- Ah, it is that. You can't see a hand before yer face.
你还记得战时那次大雾吗
You remember the bad
fog we had in the war?
我觉得这次更重了
I reckon this is thicker.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我觉得这人不是上次那个
今天这个看上去人模人样的
I don't think he's the same one. He
looks quite a respectable little cuft.
站在他对面,和他讲话
这样我就知道他在哪儿了
Stand in front of him and talk,
so I'll know where he is.
他坐在门口第三张凳子上
He's on the third
stool from the door.
我本来都不抱希望,以为今晚没客人的
Well, I certainly didn't
expect to see any
没想到还一下子来了俩
customers out tonight,
and here I am with two.
没办法,有时候必须出门,哪怕大雾天气
Well sometimes people have to go out
even in a fog.
晚上好,天气不太好,是吧
Good evening. Nasty night, isn't it?
没错,先生
It is that, Sir.
这么一来就容易迟到
It makes everybody late for things.
- 你不会就是,汉农先生吧
- 没错,就是我
- Your not by any chance, Mr. Hannon?
-Yes, I am.
我是摩奇,我们坐下说吧
I'm Mr. Murch. Let's sit down to a table.
这......
Well... er...
我帮你们把酒端去吧,亲爱的
I'll take your drink over for you, ducks.
这张桌子不错
Here's a nice table.
怎么样
How's that?
没事了吧
Okay, dear?
谢谢
Thanks.
晚上好,先生
Good evening, Sir.
噢,马修先生,我
Oh, Mr. Mathews, I've got a...
她什么都没说,就说要见您
And not a word can I get out of her,
except that she wants to see you.
但是有什么不对劲,先生
But there's something
not right, Sir,
很久以来一直都不太对劲
not right at all, and not
been for a long time.
她和你提过一个叫埃文斯的名字吗
Has she ever mentioned a
man named Evans to you?
埃文斯?没有,也没提过其他名字
Evans? No, no never mentioned
that name nor any other.
和你说吧,她肯定遇上什么事了
I tell you, she's been that close.
好吧
Well...
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
汉农先生多久前出去的
How long ago did Mr. Hannon leave?
大概二十分钟之前,马修先生
About 20 minutes ago, Mr. Matthews.
只有一小段路
It's only a little bit of a distance.
你介意我挽着你的胳膊吗
我不太习惯在浓雾里走路
Do you mind if I take your arm?
I'm not used to these fogs.
当然可以,其实雾已经散得差不多了
Why of course, Sir. Though it seems
to have thinned out considerably.
是啊
Yes, it has.
左转
Sharp round here to the left.
他出了门,就左转了
He went out of that door,
yes, and he turned right
和另外一个男人一起
round to the left and he
was with another man.
多谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就到了!当心台阶,先生
This is it. Here we are, now.
Watch your step. Take care, Sir.
马上就到了,先生,我把灯打开
Just a minute, Sir, now while
I switch on the light.
这样就好多了,干什么都方便些
Ah, that's better. Now we
can see what we're doing.
请上楼吧
Now will you come upstairs?
可能楼梯比较多,因为我们住在顶楼
I'm afraid it's rather a climb. We're
right up at the top. Careful, now.
当心
Careful. Take a foot.
往上走
There we are.
不好意思,楼梯比较多
你也看到了,就是个小地方
It's a long climb, isn't it? It's not
much of a place, Sir, as you see.
这就到了
Here we are now.
现在我就带你进去,让你们俩好好谈
Now, I'll take you in
and then I'll leave you
不然我要是在一旁的话,可能会有诸多不便
together because she
won't talk if I'm there.
请进吧,先生
Come in, Sir.
摩奇先生
Mr. Murch?
摩奇先生
Mr. Murch?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
汉农先生
Mr. Hannon?
汉农先生,你在哪儿
Mr. Hannon? Where are you?
鲍勃!在这里
Bob! Up here, up high.
汉农先生!你别动!就待在原地!等我上去救你
Mr. Hannon! Stay where you are! Don't move!
Don't move till I get to you.
发生什么事了
What's the matter?
有人在上面,跟我来
Man up there. Come on. Follow me!
- 汉农先生!汉农先生
- 鲍勃,我在这儿
- Mr. Hannon! Mr. Hannon!
- Bob, I'm in here!
你还好吗
Are you alright?
还行,赶紧把我弄出去
I'm alright, just get me out of here.
没事了
You're alright now.
我在哪儿?这里是什么地方
Where am I? What is this?
是一个被炸毁的大楼
It's a bombed building.
前面一整块地板都没了
The whole front is missing.
我要是再往前走一步,我准会摔死掉
One more step and I would
have been missing too.
- 嗨,乔,这晚不好过吧
- 是啊,菲林斯先生
- Hello, Joe. Filthy night, isn't it?
- It is that, Mr. Pillings.
你见到汉农先生了吗
Well, did you see Mr. Hannon?
见到了,完事了
Yes, Mr. Pillings. And it's all done.
很好,乔,是个好消息
That's good news, Joe.
Very good news indeed.
他人一死,避免了诸多麻烦
It will save everybody
a lot of trouble.
嗨,是我
Hello? Yes.
乔刚刚来了
Joe's just come in...
他说汉农先生用不着保姆了
He says Mr. Hannon won't be
needing a nursemaid any more.
好的,我知道
Yes, I will.
再见
Bye.
他让我告诉你,“干得漂亮”
He says to tell you, "Very well done, Joe."
谢谢,菲林斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Pillings.
要来点茶吗
Would you like some tea, Joe?
不了,谢谢你菲林斯先生
No thank you, Mr. Pillings.
我要是现在喝了茶,晚上会睡不着觉
Not now, I find if I drink tea
at night it keeps me awake.
谢谢,简
Thanks, Jean.
菲尔
Phil?
我要你答应我,再也不做这种蠢事了
I want you to promise me
that you'll never do that again.
正常人都不会想再做一次吧
Well it isn't the sort of thing
folks do do again, is it?
你知道吗,简
我在那上面的时候,最奇怪的是
You know, Jean, the strangest thing
happened to me out there on that ledge.
我一直以为自己对生存已经不再
有任何的渴求,但是我发现自己错了
I thought I didn't care about living
any more, but I was wrong.
我发现,当我直面死亡的时候
I found that out when I came right to it.
电影精选列表