What's it to be this evening dear?
苏格兰威士忌,双份
Scotch, please, double.
苏打还是水
Soda or water?
都不要,就酒
Neither. Straight.
你是美国人吧
You're American, aren't you?
是
Yeah.
那要加点冰块吗
Then you'd like a bit of ice in it eh?
不用了,我现在已经适应了你们的习惯
No thanks. I've learned
to like it your way.
来了
Here we are, then.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看上去怎么这么憔悴
What makes you so tired, dear?
说来话长,不过气馁的故事,你肯定听过无数遍
It'd be a long dreary story, one
I'm sure you've heard many times before.
但是没听过像你这样的年轻人说过
But not from a young fellow like you.
钱够了吗
Will that do?
够了,谢谢
That'll do fine. Thank you.
我不想和这件事有瓜葛
埃文斯先生,我不喜欢这个声音
I don't want nothing to do with it
Mr. Evans. I don't like the sound of it.
但是你会喜欢它带给你的
财富,而且还远不止这些
You'll like the money, alright.
It'll be more than this last job.
更多
Much more.
但是我怎么知道你会做出什么事来
But how do I know what you will do with it?
这就不用你操心了
You needn't have to worry about that.
你就按我说的做,拿到钱之后就忘记这回事吧
You just do what I tell you, and take the
money and forget it.
但是大家信任我,我这么做感觉很肮脏
It's dirty somehow, when
people have trust in you.
你要我做个祷告吗
Would you like me to say a little prayer?
你之前和我保证,上次和先生出去是最后一次了
You promised that when I went with His
Lordship that would be the last thing.
这次是票大的
This is a much bigger come on...
玛丽十号♥会到,到时你去接应
Mary arrives on the tenth. You go
down to meet her and take it over.
到时我们和你交接,钱给你,这样简单得多
Then we take it off your hands and give you
your money. What is simpler than that?
你可能没法理解,我怕我会爱上它
You don't understand.
I might get to like it.
没时间了
No time for that.
不不,埃文斯先生,我不会去做的!绝不
No. No, Mr. Evans. I won't do it.
I won't!
听着
Oh... now listen.
五分钟都不要,你再好好想想吧
In less than five minutes.
So think that over!
你不能这样!
You wouldn't do that.
You wouldn't!
我是不会这么做
No, I wouldn't do that.
但是我会让你去做
Just as long as you do as you're told.
行了,没什么好哭的
Come on, pull yourself together.
There's nothing to cry about.
好吧,无所谓了!你要我什么时候做
All right. Is there decency left
anyway. When do you want this?
九号♥的晚上,老地方,我会去接你
Night of the ninth, same address.
I'll take you down.
然后你在十号♥开始工作
Then you start the job on the tenth.
好吧,我现在能走了吗
All right. Can I go now?
为什么这么着急,再喝一杯
What's the hurry? Have another drink.
不,我要回去了,夫人马上就要走了
No, I have to get back.
Her Ladyship's going
她要去音乐会,不能找不到我
to a concert and there will
be no one to see to them.
我和你一起走吧,你往哪儿走
I'll walk out with you.
Which way do you go?
就在街角,73路车会直接到家门口,虽然经常很挤
Just to the corner. 73 takes me right to
the door but they always get so full.
服务生!服务生!过来一下!
Miss? Miss?
Would you come here, please?
怎么了
Yes, dear?
刚刚出去的那两个人,你之前见过吗
Those two people who just went out.
Do you know them?
一个男人和一个姑娘?没有,之前也没见过
A man and a girl?
No, never saw them before.
我记得很清楚
That I can remember.
他们长什么样
Well, what were they like?
我不知道,就是一个男人和一个姑娘的样子
I don't know dear.
Just a man and a girl.
高的矮的,年轻的年长的?
Were they tall, short, young or old?
男的比女的高一点,但也不是很高,也不老
Well, he was a bit taller than she was.
Not very tall, not very old.
就是普通人的样子
Sort of medium people all round.
看着是十六岁还是六十岁
Were they sixteen or sixty?
实话和你说吧,我没仔细看
To tell the truth, I didn't
look at them particularly.
但我觉得他们大概三十岁的样子,那姑娘年轻些
But I think they were, you know, thirtyish.
Maybe her a bit younger.
出什么事了吗,汉农先生
Anything the matter, Mr. Hannon?
鲍勃,你来了,刚刚你进来前
看到一个男人和一个姑娘了吗
Oh, Bob, When you came in, did you
see a man and a woman leaving?
没有,没看有什么人出去啊
No, There was no one
coming out just now.
小姐,你肯定注意到了什么吧
Miss, there must have been
something about them you noticed.
我记得姑娘好像有一件蓝色的
披风,而那个男人披着一件雨衣
Well I think she had a blue
cape and he a raincoat.
但是他们刚刚从你身边经过了
Anyhow, they came right
by you dear, much nearer
你和他们靠的更近,你应该看到了才对
to you than to me. You
saw them, didn't you?
不,我没看到!我看不见任何东西
No, I didn't see them.
I don't see things nowadays.
对不起!先生,我不知道你看不见东西
I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't realise.
没关系,你也不是故意的
That's all right.
You weren't intended to.
都是中等身材,年龄在25到35岁之间
Both of medium height.
Age - probably 25 to 35.
女店主据称穿了女的一件蓝色的披风,男人穿了雨衣
Woman thought to be wearing a blue cape,
man a raincoat.
女人喷了香水
The woman used a perfume.
男人讲话带喘
The man breathed with a
slight wheezing sound
感觉有支气管的毛病
as though having, having
bronchial trouble.
反正讲话声音很怪就对了
Anyway there was something
strange about his voice.
警♥察♥马上就来了
The police are coming round right away.
知道了,别讲话,让我录完
Okay. Now be quiet. Let
me finish this.
对话差不多是这样的
The conversation went as follows:
"我不想和这件事有瓜葛
埃文斯先生,我不喜欢这个声音"
"I want anything to do with it, Mr. Evans.
I don't like the sound of it."
"但是你会喜欢它带给你的财富
而且还远不止这些,更多"
"Oh, You'll like the money alright. And It'll
be more than this last job. Much more."
"但是我怎么知道你会做出什么事来"
"But how do I know what
you're gonna do with it?"
"你想要我什么时候做"
"When do you want me?"
“九号♥的晚上,老地方,我会去接你”
"The night of the ninth, same address.
Then I take
然后你在十号♥开始工作"
you down and you start
the job on the tenth.”
"好吧,我现在能走了吗"
"All right. Can I go now?"
"为什么这么着急,再喝一杯"
"What's the hurry?
Have another drink."
"不,我要回去了,夫人马上就要走了
"No.I've got to get back.
Her Ladyship is going to
她要去音乐会,不能找不到我"
a concert and there'll be
no one to see to them."
"我和你一起走吧,你往哪儿走"
"I'll walk out with you.
Which way do you go?"
"就在街角,73路车会直接到家门口,虽然经常很挤"
"Just to the corner. 73 takes me
right to the door but they get so full.”
就是这么多了,其他的没听到,接着他们就出来了
"That's all there was. I couldn't
hear any more. Then they came out."”
你们怎么看
Well?
汉农先生,你录下来的就是他们确切
发生的对话吗?没有遗漏每字每句吗
You've done that verbatim, Mr. Hannon?
That's the conversation word for word?
是的
Yes.
那你记性肯定很好
You must have a remarkable memory.
我的工作就是要记台词
Well, it's my business
to remember dialogue.
不然你以为?
Well, what do you think?
就这么多吗
Was that all there was Mr. Hannon?
这些还不够吗
Well isn't that enough for you?
有人要做坏事
There's something evil
going on isn't there?
- 或许吧
电影精选列表