抱歉。你在遗憾什么?
Sorry. What have you
got to be sorry about?
世界不是你们创造的,也不是我
You didn't make the world,
and neither did.
即便我们可以创造世界
大概也会是现在这个样子吧
And if we had, I'm not so sure we
would have made it any different.
纠正!这段作废,换成......
Correction. Drop that whole speech
and substitute... um...
换成......
substitute...
对不起
Sorry.
有什么好对不起的?我们又没创造这个世界
What is there to be sorry about?
We didn't make the world.
即便我们创造了世界
我们本身就是这个世界混乱的开端
And if we had, what a mess we would
have made of it, being what we are.
对不起,有什么好对不起的?
我们又没创造这个世界
Sorry. What is there to be sorry
about? We didn't make the world.
即便我们创造了世界
我们本身就是这个世界混乱的开端
And if we had, what a mess we would
have made of it, being what we are.
鲍勃,我一直在重录条例二结尾的致辞
Oh Bob, I've been redoing that
speech at the end of act II.
把它听写下来,送去剧院吧
Type it and send
it to the theater.
这下皮尔斯又要学新台词咯
That'll mean Pearce
learning some new lines.
旧台词他都从没学过,新的对他来说亦区别
He never learned the old lines. So
new one's won't make any difference.
有时我以为我不用和他搭戏
Most of the time opening night
I thought he was in
当我发现必须和他搭戏时,我都想离开剧院
some other play, and I wished I
was in some other theater.
这和我无关
That's no business of mine,
but you've got a play
但是你现在接的戏无疑在整个纽约
引起轰动的,现在就不要管别的事情了
that's a smash hit in New York. It looks
like being one here. Why not leave it alone?
不然你想让我怎样?
What do you suggest I do instead?
在国家画廊散步?还是坐在这儿发霉
Take a walk around the National
Gallery or sit here and rot?
或许我应该回纽约发霉去
Or maybe go back to New York and Rot.
去吧,按我说的做,然后去剧院
Get it over to the theater right away.
下午好,请问这里是汉农先生的住所吗
Good afternoon.
Is this Mr. Hannon's apartment?
是的
That's right.
我可以见一下他吗
I wonder if I might see him.
能转告他一下,简-伦诺克斯想见他
Would you please tell
him, Jean Lennox is here?
有预约吗
Is he expecting you?
没有
No.
冒昧问一句,您是汉农先生的朋友吗
Excuse me, but... are you
a friend of Mr. Hannon?
我觉得我应该算是
Well, I think of myself as one.
您介意进来等一下吗
Won't you wait inside?
请稍等
Excuse me a moment madam.
让伦诺克斯小姐进来吧
Ask Miss Lennox to come in.
请进吧,伦诺克斯小姐
Will you come in, please, Miss Lennox.
嗨,菲尔
Hello, Phil.
嗨,简!你来伦敦做什么
Hello, Jean.
What are you doing in London?
就是来度假,顺便过来看看你
Oh, just a vacation. I wanted
to drop in and say hello...
祝贺你拿下这么好的通告
and congratulate you on
getting such wonderful notices.
所以你千里迢迢地跑过来就来道喜的嘛
You came 3,000 miles for that?
当然不是
No, of course not.
菲尔,你离开纽约的时候为什么不告诉我
Phil, why didn't you let me know
when you were leaving New York?
你我都心知肚明
You know the answer to that.
强尼和帕特都在伦敦,你和他们打过招呼了吗
Johnny and Pat are in London.
Have you called them?
我没见任何人,最近很忙
I haven't called anybody,
I've been busy working.
菲尔,我不懂为什么你总是这个样子
Phil, I don't see why you
insist on acting this way.
简,这个问题我们已经讨论过好多次了
Jean, we've been all
over this a dozen times.
一切都结束了,我只想尽快忘掉
When a thing is finished,
I like to forget it.
谈谈其他的吧
Let's talk about something else, shall we?
你喜欢这个公♥寓♥吗
Do you like the apartment?
很好看
It's lovely.
过来看看这儿的景色
Come and look at this beautiful view.
议会大厦在那里!大本钟也看得见
Houses of Parliament over there.
There's Big Ben watching over us.
你可以看到,有人在那里施工
They're doing some work
on him, as you can see.
查令十字车站
Charing Cross station.
那里还有滑铁卢大桥和圣保罗大教堂
Over there we have Waterloo Bridge
and St Paul's Cathedral.
甚至还有一些1941年的历史遗迹
We even have some prehistoric ruins
that date right back to 1941.
别阴阳怪气的,菲尔,你知道这没什么用
Don't be so bitter Phil. It doesn't help.
阴阳怪气?我可是个成功的剧作家
Bitter? Me? I'm a successful
playwright who's just had a hit!
我所写的剧本轰动一时
A big hit.
我有什么好阴阳怪气的
What have I got to be bitter about
只要别人不管我,我就过得很好
I'm alright as long as
people leave me alone.
我希望所有人都不要指手画脚
I wish people would leave things
where they're supposed to be.
我要出门了,简!你要去哪儿吗
I have to go out now, Jean.
Were you going some place?
不,应该就回公♥寓♥吧
No. Just back to the apartment I guess.
噢,这么说来你在这儿都有公♥寓♥了?
很好,看看什么时候我也去你家参观一下
Oh you've taken an apartment? Well, I
must come and see your view some time.
鲍勃,我出去了
Bob, I'm going out.
要我一起吗
Shall I come along?
不用了,我就是去趟酒吧
No, I'm only going to the pub.
- 老鹰?
- 对
- The Eagle?
-Yes.
你确定你不用......
Are you sure you don't...
我确定!很确定!
Quite sure! Quite sure.
如果闲不住的话,那就帮伦诺克斯小姐叫辆车
Look, if you must do something, you
can call a cab for Miss Lennox.
然后等你打完那些新加的部分
And when you've finished
typing up that new stuff,
你可以开车去老鹰酒吧接我,然后送我去剧院
You can pick me up in the car at the
Eagle, and drive me to the theater.
再见,简
Goodbye, Jean.
再见,菲尔
Goodbye, Phil.
很高兴你能来看我
Nice of you to look me up.
需要我帮你叫车吗,小姐
Do you want a cab, Miss Lennox?
不用了,谢谢,我自己可以
Oh, no, thank you. I can manage.
- 你不能这样
- 什么
- You mustn't do that, you know.
- What?
这么事无巨细,他会疯的
Well fuss over him like that.
He'll go crazy if you do that.
我只是不想他自己一个人上街
I don't like him out alone.
我知道,但是他会觉得他
自己没问题,那间酒吧在哪儿
I know, but he must if he
thinks he can. Where is this bar?
两条街后面,穿过马路
It's two streets down,
across the road.
还要穿过马路吗
Across the road?
对,从这里你可以看到
Yes. You can see it from here.
让我来吧
Allow me.
谢谢
Oh thank you.
你待在他身边很久了吗
Have you worked for him long?
从他上次来这儿的时候,将近三个月吧
Only since he came over here the last time.
Nearly two months.
他酗酒吗
Is he drinking?
不能说是酗酒吧,但是时不时有喝一些
Well, not exactly drinking,
but not exactly not!
您二位相识很久了吗,伦诺克斯小姐
Have you known him a long time,
Miss Lennox?
是的,在纽约的时候,我做过他三年的秘书
Well, yes. I was his secretary for
three years in New York and here...
在这儿也是,不管他在哪里
and here... wherever he wanted to go.
我们本来已经订婚了
结果就发生了这样的事
We were engaged to be married.
And then it happened.
他不想再让我待在他身边
He didn't like having me around.
所以我就被开除了
So I was fired.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
今晚来点什么
电影精选列表