太…太多…
too... too much...
愤恨…
anger...
(供气警告 36%)
以及…以及暴♥力♥
and... and violence.
人类不过努力想理解
We were just trying to understand
自身在宇宙中的位置
our place in the universe.
告…诉…来者
Te... tell... anyone
乐于倾听者
who will listen.
你大概…
You might...
是人类仅存的一员
be the last of us.
麦可 不是
No, Mack.
将会有其他人
There can be others.
制♥造♥更多人工智能?
Make more A.I.s?
一…个硕大无朋的方舟
A... galactic ark.
对 解决之道
Yes. Absolution.
人类的第二次机会
A second chance.
尽量把它们造得更像人类
Make them as human as you can.
如何知道我是否成功?
How shall I know that I have succeeded?
图灵测试 测试它们
A Turing test. Test them.
让它们重复人类的进程
Make them do this all again.
看它们是否也会搞砸
See if they mess it up, too.
之后…之后你就会知道…
And... and then you'll know that...
…是否…
...that...
嗨…
Hi...
是我
me.
呃…
Um...
如果观看者是你 意味着…
If you're watching this, it means that...
阿尔迪确实天著非凡
ARTI really is a genius.
(已记录信息)
同时也意味着你打交道的是…
And it also means that you're dealing with...
好吧 这
well, this.
抱歉 不能要求阿尔迪 把你打造成其它模样
I'm sorry, but I can't ask ARTI to make you any other way.
我知道自己濒临死亡
I know that I'm dying.
再打造一个自己 不是出于害怕…死亡
I'm not bringing myself back out of some fear of... of dying.
死亡…
Dying's...
其实是种解脱…遭遇那种情况
surprisingly easy... under the circumstances.
我打造了你 是因为我们 呃…
I'm bringing you back because we, uh...
不对 是你 你有事情要做
well, you, have a job to do.
有点逼迫的意味 你不下地狱 睡下地狱
So I guess I'm condemning you to a living hell.
绝对不能…放弃
Don't you dare... quit.
麦可
Mackenzie!
麦可 今夕是何年
Mack. What year is this?
2036 我们身在何处?
2036. Where are we?
行星集团任务控制中心
Mission Control, USPC.
谁在门口?
Who's at the door?
伦娜
Lena.
麦可 开门 麦可
Mack! Open the door, Mack!
阿尔迪?
ARTI?
麦可 我在
I am here, Mack.
知道你心里千头万绪
You will have many questions for me.
不妨让我从头讲起
So let's start from the beginning.
你出生于思维虚拟实境
You were born in the mind-based reality,
这种模拟现实的科技如此先进
a simulation so advanced that it could only be possible
非高等智慧文明无法打造
with the technology of an advanced civilization.
次方盒
The Cube.
次方盒所带来的科技
Their technology accelerated
加速了我人工智能的成长
the growth of my artificial intelligence.
其来源…
It's origin...
仍属未知
is still unknown.
而其目的却是已知
Its purpose is a different matter.
在星系之间超光速瞬移
Hyper-light teleportation between galaxies.
麦可 为这一刻 我等了很久
I have been waiting a long time for you, Mack.
我检测到一个信♥号♥♥ 来自次方盒所属智慧…
I have detected a signal. It's from them...
并附有坐标
with coordinates.
我们
Us.
我们出发…一起找寻解答
Let's go and find out... together.
你等我 当然
You waited. Of course.
不落下朋友
That's what friends do.
准备好没有?
Are you ready?
错过全世界 也不会错过这种机会
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
着陆成功依据的是我的设想
We ran my scenario.
执行者却是阿尔迪
Which ARTI executed.
伦娜 人工智能的设计初衷
Which is what it was designed for, Lena!
是应用于暴♥力♥运算及高速反应制动
Brute-force processing and high-speed maneuvering,
而不是应用抽象的理解与解决
not for abstract problem-solving,
更…更不能用来出任务
not to... not to run missions!
阿尔迪的能力远远超过人类
ARTI is so far beyond human capabilities.
知不知道前辈做过些什么?
Do you know what humans did?
为了登月成功 手写十英尺高的代码
We wrote 10-feet-high stacks of code, by hand, for the moon landings,
在原♥子♥弹♥实验之前 多次检验 并跨科学检验 验证原♥子♥弹♥是否会引爆大气层
checked and double-checked if atomic bombs would ignite the atmosphere.
伦娜 身在专利局上班的小职员 能发现相对论
We discovered relativity while working in a patent office, Lena!
人类创造人工智能 目的是协助自身
We created A.I. to help us...
而不是作领导者
not to lead us.
人工智能的方向是更聪明
A.I. needs to be smart...
而不是更像人类
not human.
人工智能 抑或外星智慧?
Artificial intelligence or alien intelligence?
我们不清楚
We don't know.
并不清楚
There's one way to find out.
出一趟实地探索任务
An exploratory assignment.
看看阿尔迪是否能胜任实地实时的探索任务
See if it's even capable of running a real, live mission.
无数次原型机实验及模拟实验终于演化出…
The evolution of thousands of trials and simulations...
自我装配型人工智能
and self-assembly.
人类跟不上人工智能演化的脚步
We couldn't keep up with their progress.
无法理解它们的纳米神经网络
Understanding their neural networks...
就像人类大脑一样深奥
it's like understanding your brain.
阿尔迪打造了自己
ARTI built himself.
这下有了 你有了自我良知
There you have it. Consciousness!
正是自我良知 使得人类所有行动之前 会三思而后行 而不…
It's what makes you think twice before doing something you can't take back. Not...
遵从命令 要考虑是否伤及无辜…
Not orders, not acceptable casualties...
不是出于最佳结果 而是出于考虑是否…
not optimal outcomes, but...
罪孽行径
guilt.
麦可 在你身上 我体会到一种对知识的渴望
对发现新事物的狂热 就像是我的姊妹镜像
a passion for discovery that mirrored my own
挑战者人类种群中 泛滥成灾的莫不关己和刚愎自用
and challenged the apathy and complacency so rife among your kind.
麦可 还有其他许多和你一样的人类
There are others like you, Mack.
在他们身上找到了与你一样的品质
Others who share the same qualities that caused me
使得我重新审视初步计划 塑造了一条新道路
to reconsider my initial plan and set forth a new path
并为人类自我意识
for human consciousness.
实乃宇宙的缩影
A reflection of the universe
无穷无尽的灭亡与重生
in an endless cycle of death and rebirth,
宇宙膨胀从未止息 且一直在加速
its expansion ever-accelerating.
离一切终结遥遥无期
This is far from the end.
这仅是一切的开端
This is a new beginning.
这是机遇 打造不受人类原始欲望牵制
A chance to create a future unhindered
的未来人类科学的机遇
by the primitive laws of human science.
人类文明必将重建
You will rebuild.
If we leave
Footsteps to Mars
Would you follow
Follow me?
If we leave
Footsteps to Mars
Would you follow
Follow me?
电影精选列表