哪家的?在此多久?
Whose? How long?
避障探测车分♥析♥数据无结论
LIDAR data is unusable.
(启动避障探测车扫描)
切换到X射线扫描
Switching to X-ray scan.
根据传感器数据 无法得出结论
My sensor data is inconclusive.
无法扫描物体内部
We cannot see inside.
(扫描错误 表面无法识别)
好吧 我错过了什么?
Okay, what'd I miss?
X射线无法穿透这种材料
The material's impervious to X-ray,
无法知晓其内部结构
so we have no idea what's inside.
看来 此物来历成迷
So, we've got a puzzle box.
听着 麦可 我知道你怀念同事
Listen, Mackenzie, I know you miss your colleagues.
斯特林?
Sterling?
你以为他是辞职 其实是被解职
I know you think he quit, but he was fired.
重开六年前的坠毁调查?他找机会又恢复原职
And this crash investigation job? He's found a way back in.
我信不过他
I don't trust him.
稍等 有呼叫传入
Hold on. I've got a call.
传感器以火星为参照物 检测到轨道路径出现偏离
Sensors detecting deviation in orbital paths on near Mars objects.
似乎小行星风暴即将来袭
It appears an asteroid storm is approaching.
(火星 德摩斯-火卫一 火卫二)
校准卫星运行轨道
Adjusting satellite orbit trajectory.
好 我去查下 看印记在总数据库中是否有匹配对象
Okay, I'm gonna go check to see if the symbols match our codex.
阿尔迪 继续研究那个物体
ARTI, continue investigating the object.
麦可 我 呃…回头再联♥系♥你
Mack. I'll, um... I'll be back in touch.
警报 近轨碰撞警报
Warning! Collision proximity alert!
检测到未知身份的卫星
Unidentified satellite detected.
启动威胁回避预案
Initiating threat avoidance.
武器系统上线
Weapon system online.
(武器系统摄像机)
目标锁定
Target locked.
射击
Firing.
请告诉我 我是在做梦吧
Please tell me I'm hallucinating.
已击毁目标
Target destroyed.
任务目标是不惜一切代价 保护已有资产
Our mission is to protect our capital assets at any cost.
你个战争狂
You maniac!
麦可 规矩是这样写的 - 谁的规矩?
Mack, these are the rules. - Whose?
东北方向外推并退后
Extrapolate backwards from the northeast.
实时播报
Go live.
都说实时 - 这就是实时
I said stay live. This is live.
(电磁导弹 武器已授权)
你姐呼叫传入
Your sister is calling.
伦娜 电磁导弹?
Lena. Magnetic missiles?
并不是导弹 设计用途是用以俘获太空碎片
They're not missiles. They're designed to capture space debris.
具体而言 你收到了哪些命令?
What are your orders, exactly?
行星联合航♥天♥集团章程345-B号♥规定
USPC protocol 345-B stipulates
遭遇潜在威胁事件
that in the event of a potential threat,
我有权采取行动
I am authorized to take action.
(卫星名称:天蛟号♥ 来源:中国太空局 状态:已报告失踪)
天蛟号♥卫星 我得找知晓阿尔迪
Sky Serpent. Now I need to talk to people
软件协议的人谈谈
who know about ARTI's protocols.
这时起国际事件
This is an international incident,
今天不止这一起
and it's not the only one today.
甚至可能引发…- 引发什么?战争?
It might even be... - What? War?
不要泄露出去
Don't talk to anyone.
阿尔迪 给我个倒计时
ARTI, give me a countdown.
在不启用光速通讯的情况下
How long would it take for the last transmission
天蛟卫星最后的天线讯息 传到地球需要多久?
from that satellite to reach Earth without Hyper-light comms?
3分12秒
Three minutes, twelve seconds.
11秒 10秒
11 seconds, 10 seconds.
阿尔迪 行了
Okay, ARTI.
这下捅了个大马蜂窝
Shit's about to hit the fan somewhere.
千万别惹上大灰狼
Please don't be the big bad wolf.
大…
Big...
灰…
bad...
狼
wolf.
喂 麦可
Hey, Mack!
你居然敢给我电♥话♥
Don't you dare call me...
豆豆糖 哎呀
Jelly Bean! Aiya!
真不该跟你讲我的童年趣事 呵呵
I should've never told you that story, huh?
千万别再做与你一起大醉的糗事
I'm never getting drunk with you again.
总之 我琢磨 打电♥话♥来 不仅仅是新问好吧
Anyway, I assume you're not just calling to say hi.
大裁员之后 公♥司♥召集我们训话
After the redundancies, we had everyone come in,
收拾个人物品回家 当时你是不是拿了我的计算器?
get debriefed, and pack up. Did you take my calculator?
就为这事?
Seriously?
记得我当时是借给你了
I know that I loaned it to you.
好吧 的确 是的
Okay, sure, yeah.
麦可 是我偷了你的计算器 我就说嘛
I stole your calculator, Mack. I knew it!
事实上 我一边讲电♥话♥ 一边在办公桌上找呢
In fact, I'm looking at it on my desk as we speak.
你在办公室?
In the office now?
向来以办公室为家
I'm always in the office.
有没有偷我其他东西?
Steal anything else?
偷你不近人情的心?
Your icy heart?
油嘴滑舌 一厢情愿的油嘴滑舌
Smooth. Wishful, but smooth.
顺便问问 中国那边人工智能项目进行得怎样?
So how is the Chinese A.I. program going, anyway?
阿尔迪的表亲是不是也有大发现?
ARTI's cousins make any massive discoveries?
你露底牌 我才能给你看底牌哦
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
嘿 稍等
Hey, hang on.
你那边没什么事吧?
Is everything okay there?
我得挂断了 麦可 很高兴与你交谈
I've got to go. It's great to hear your voice, Mack.
我也是 豆豆糖
You too, Jelly Bean.
麦可 欢迎回来
Welcome back, Mackenzie.
当你违反安全协议 私自外出时
Whilst you were outside breaking security protocols,
我仍在监控次方盒
I have monitored the Cube.
它已有移♥动♥的迹象
It has begun to move.
以垂直轴为中线 开始旋转
It's rotating on its perpendicular axis.
看来“奶奶家”
Looks like Grandma's house
还有几手袖中乾坤啊
has got a few tricks up her sleeve.
换句话说 这东西背后有掌控者
Transmitting. Something has got to be controlling this thing.
没有检测到外力的影响
No outside influence detected.
电磁读数爆棚
The magnetic readings are through the roof,
二十多亿年前 火星的磁场已消耗殆尽
but a couple billion years too late for Mars's magnetic field.
同意
Agreed.
(避障探测车电磁频率测量)
也许磁场来自次方盒核心?
Maybe the core?
从而产生磁场 但原理呢?
Maybe the core is generating the spin, the field, but how?
探测车退后
Pull back.
发射地瞄 射苗
Fire ground anchors. Firing anchors.
(避障探测车部署地瞄完备)
探测车已稳住 小红帽坐稳啰
ISV stabilized. Sit tight, Little Red.
搞什么…
What the f...
什么 什么 怎么? 这是哪…
What, what, what? Where's...
小红帽电路受损
Little Red has electrical damage.
(警告 电压超低)
切换到备用电池
Switching to reserve battery.
(避障探测车后备电池)
启动紧急回收机制 先…好吧
I'll initiate an emergency recall. - Just... Okay.
阿尔迪 稍等 我先…我能…
Hold on, ARTI. Just... I can...
必须以小红帽的安全为先
I must protect Little Red.
必须找出次方盒
And I must find the Cube!
正在为探测车计算最佳回收路线
I'm calculating the optimum route to the lander.
(着陆区)
可能次方盒钻下地表
Maybe it burrowed.
呃 检查地震波活动
Uh, check for seismic activity.
我必须关闭探测车的非关键性系统
I have to shut down non-critical systems.
近轨卫星呢?
The eye in the sky?
(自动扫描)
不行
Negative.
需要更换电池
We need a replacement battery.
定位漫游者5号♥
Locate Rover-5.
取得漫游者5号♥的设计蓝图
Accessing Rover-5's schematics.
能从残骸中获取核融电池
We can salvage the nuclear battery.
漫游者5号♥失事 但电池十余年不会坏
Rover-5 might've failed, but that battery is good for decades.
自相矛盾的解决方案
An intriguing solution.
或许你对超驰探测车…无能为力 但我可以
You may not be able to... override, but I can.
我有双手
I got hands.
我能做到 以打补丁的形式进入测试模块
I can do this. Patch in the test rig.
电影精选列表