I've located the Cube.
啥 什么?在哪儿?
What, what? Where?
南极洲
Antarctica.
确认是同一个次方盒吗?
Can you confirm that it's the same cube?
绝对是同一个
It is definitely our cube.
在地球中国南极昆仑监测站附近
Near China's Kunlun Antarctic station on Earth.
超光速瞬…
Hyper-light tra...
(建立量子纠缠连接)
超光速瞬移
Hyper-light travel!
这次少不了你的诺贝尔奖
So much for your Nobel Prize!
噢
Oh.
看来太空竞赛又要开始
I guess the space race is back on.
我方也要参与竞赛?
Are we competing?
噢 是啊
Oh yeah.
行星联合航♥天♥集团进入竞赛
Team USPC reporting for duty.
我会在参赛团队吗?啊…哈
Am I on the team? - Uh-huh.
我俩成了…队友?对
We're... teammates? - Yeah.
就是说 我们能做朋友
So, we are friends.
不行
No.
不行 你非得…得寸进尺 别这样
No, You just... you had to take it a step too far, didn't you?
难怪检测不到无线讯息 任何信♥号♥♥
No wonder there's no transmissions, no signals.
这东西根本不需要这些
It's because it doesn't need them.
我是说 它…
I mean, it's just...
噢
Oh!
(南极洲 地球)
(研究中心 前哨站区域 未知来源物体)
另一个人工智能率先发现了瞬移 有没有这种可能?
Is it possible that another A.I. discovered teleportation?
理论上有可能
In theory, yes.
但以现有科技来考较
But with current technology,
瞬移如此大小的次方盒
teleporting the Cube would take
需要消耗三倍于当前宇宙寿命的时间
three times longer than the lifespan of the universe.
大概你的科学理论已跟不上时代
You might need to get some new theories.
马可 先别挂断
Mack, wait there.
清楚你上次来电在套我的话 这东西究竟是什么?
I knew you were fishing. What the hell is this thing?
地球上的人们都快要崩溃了
We're going into meltdown over here!
这东西旋转而来 总得有个来源吧
It didn't just spring up from nowhere.
马可 你得讲清楚
You need to tell me, Mack.
林吉安以前与你共过事吗?
Has Jian Lin worked with me in the past?
马可 回答我 吉安…
Mack, answer me! - Jian...
你是不是与阿尔迪一起工作过?
have you ever worked with ARTI?
当然有啊 大圆球脑袋 外表看上去像台灯
Of course I have. Big round head, looks like a desk lamp.
快讲清楚 行星集团到底有什么瞒着世人
Now tell me what USPC is hiding.
这不是第一次 我清楚得很 当时我在场
They've done this before. I know, because I was there.
是不是斯特林也有参与?没有
Was Sterling involved? No.
噢 那还有谁?
Well, then who?
吉安
Jian.
吉安
Jian!
为何你要问那个问题?
Why did you ask that question?
吉安的声纹 我听起来好熟悉
Jian's voiceprint is familiar,
但却没有与他公事的记忆
but I have no memory of working with him.
那么说谎的…是他
So then he's... lying.
妙极
Great.
吉安装说谎 抑或…
He's lying or...
你的记忆被擦除?
Is it possible that you were wiped?
肯定出了事 所以才擦除你的记忆
Something must've happened and you were wiped.
下载漫游者5号♥的文件 下载中
Download Rover-5's files. Downloading.
揪出瞒着的事情?
What are you hiding?
军用级别加密
Military-grade encryptions in place.
什么?需要六级权限才能解锁数据
What? A Level 6 authorization is required to unlock the data.
(拒绝进入)
斯特林 你以为他是辞职 其实是被解职
Sterling. I know you think he quit, but he was fired.
重开六年前的坠毁调查?
And this crash investigation job?
他找机会又恢复原职
He's found a way back in.
我信不过他
I don't trust him!
我不在场的情况下你几个如果私自接触了火星一号♥与漫游者5号♥卫星
You guys touch Martian One or Rover-5 without me in that room,
行星集团将因此吊销你们的发射许可证 你太多心
we will revoke your USPC's launch license. - You're paranoid.
(伦娜 得请斯特林来房♥间帮忙解决问题)
你抛下了“世界”之球
You left the world behind.
仅此而已
If only.
伦娜总算想通情理
So Lena's finally come to her senses.
不尽然
Not quite.
需要你出手
I need your help.
(卫星系统 输入密♥码♥ 允许访问)
(安全加密)
(载入漫游者5号♥图片日志)
确定要打开播放么?
You sure you want me to open it?
播放吧
Play it.
(火星一号♥坠毁传输讯息 漫游者5号♥现场录像)
外部数据流突破进内存存储池
Memory banks compromised by external breach.
舰内系统无反应 反应堆引擎正在关闭
Craft non-responsive. Our reactor engines are shutting down.
阿尔迪 行行好 快想想办法
ARTI, do something, for Christ's sake!
伦娜和麦可 如果你俩听到这侧录音 请你…
Lena and Mack, if you hear this, I want you...
哪天坠毁发生时我在场
I saw what happened that day.
报告中尽是谎言
This is lies.
伦娜篡改了事故报告
But Lena redacted it.
马克 伦娜清楚你♥爸♥的死亡经过
She knew how he died, Mack.
今天这儿还出了其他事?
What else happened here today?
(建立量子纠缠连接)
(量子纠缠连接已建立)
那莫非是…
Did that just...
对
Yeah.
从火星至…
From Mars to...
(环绕地球 南极洲上空轨道)
我们集团的?我 我…不知道
It's ours? - I-I... I don't know.
阿尔迪
ARTI.
马克 我在
Yes, Mack.
你如何发现超光速通讯科技的?
How did you discover Hyper-light communication?
大概是灵光一现
Divine inspiration, perhaps.
斯特林
Sterling.
坠毁那天 还有谁快了卫星图像?
Who else saw the photo that day?
伦娜 我自己…
Lena, myself...
以及吉安
and Jian.
这怎么可能成为现实?
How can that be real?
瞬移
Teleportation.
阿尔迪发现超光速通讯科技时 人们怎么说?
What did we say when ARTI discovered Hyper-light?
“这怎么可能成为现实?”
"How can that be real?"
怎么说好呢?与次方盒卜一接触
But what? We're supposed to believe
阿尔迪就发现了超光速通讯科技
that we come in contact with the Cube,
难道真有这么巧合?
and then ARTI just conveniently discovers Hyper-light?
反过来说
Flip it.
次方盒给人类带来了超光速科技
The Cube gives us Hyper-light,
这属于外星科技 所以人们将之遮掩起来
and they're covering up alien technology.
次方盒能瞬移 从何而来?
It teleports. From where?
从地球来?从另一个星系而来?
From Earth? From another galaxy?
总得有更多能信服人的证据
You've got to give me more than that.
阿尔迪识别不出次方盒
ARTI doesn't recognize the Cube...
及其材料 行星集团总数据库这方面的资料遭到涂黑
or the material, or USPC's codex scrawled all over the side of it.
阿尔迪也不记得与吉安有过共事
And he doesn't remember ever working with Jian.
某时某刻 阿尔迪早点擦除
At some point, he has been wiped.
伦娜把这一切隐瞒下来
And Lena hides this from me.
那么 为何要旋转?
So, why the spin?
扫描并钻头取样 次方盒移♥动♥了一下位置
We scanned and drilled, and it moved a little bit.
接着发生一起爆♥炸♥ 我们只得…
And then there was an explosion, so we...
磁场
Magnetism.
射向天蛟号♥的电池导弹?
Was it Sky Serpent?
引发…
Cause...
连锁反应
and effect.
电磁导弹的作用 就像是引擎电子打火
The magnetic missile acted as a starter engine.
有没有磁场方面的记录?
Did we get a magnetic recording?
下面是什么?- 我…
What is it? - I...
我…我不知道 可能是服务器房♥吧?
I... I don't know. Maybe a server room?
是不…是你的服务器房♥
Is it... It's your server room.
怎么?整天唠叨个不休 该答话时却扮起哑巴?
What? You don't shut up all day long and now you won't talk?
我要下去 别去
I'm going down. - No.
有梯子直通下面 肯定是人类能去
If they didn't want people down there, they wouldn't have put a ladder.
(激活安全 网络连接)
快点
Come on!
电影精选列表