接下来你会有何种系列举措?
What is your intended line of action?
好吧
Okay.
取出探测车的坏电池
Take out the ISV's bad battery,
放入新电池 用光显镜检查
put in the new one, run the microscope,
看看这个会瞬移的东西 到底由什么材料打造
see what this teleporting bad boy's really made out of.
甚至可以借机下载漫游者5号♥的文件
Maybe even download Rover-5's files,
看看究竟是什么使得斯特林如此纠结及热心
see what has Sterling so hot and bothered.
我是说 准备和老大对着干
I mean, I'm already going against my boss,
甚至对政♥府♥命令置之不理 好么?
I might as well completely disobey the government, right?
行啊 麦可
Okay, Mack.
允许你手工超驰
I will grant you manual override.
万一你失手
But if you fail...
小红帽会死在火星上
Little Red will die on Mars.
我失手?你就没点团队协作精神
If I fail? So much for teamwork.
激活…探测车人工辅助驾驶
ISV driver aid... activated.
行了
Okay.
行了 稳住 慢慢来 稳住 慢慢来
Okay, slow and steady, slow and steady,
稳住 慢慢来 稳住 慢慢来稳住 慢慢来 好耶
slow and steady, slow and steady, slow and steady, yeah.
速度稳定有利于节省电池电量
A steady speed would be more battery efficient.
噢 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
(探测车备用电量 探测车电池40%)
你故意向那颗卫星射击?
Did you mean to shoot that satellite?
感觉到求生本能
I feel I must survive.
好吧 这也是你预编程的一部分?
Right. Aren't you just programed to think that?
赫伯特·乔治·威尔斯有言 适者生存 劣者灭绝
H.G. Wells said, "Adapt or perish."
(英国科幻小说家)
难道你就没有一丝负罪感吗
Do you at least feel guilty?
负罪感只会造成自我懈惰
Guilt can be a response to one's own inaction.
万一被击毁的是你自身呢?
What if you'd been destroyed?
我的运算核心扎根于超权共同体
My kind exists in superstates.
好吧
Right.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
无畏卫星只是你的镜像 似是而非
You're mirrored on Intrepid, you're here but you're not.
你是薛定谔猫般的机器人
You're Schrodinger's robot.
(量子力学的一种思想实验对象)
好啦 不扯什么量子力学类的扯谈…好不好?
Okay, no quantum B.S., all right?
不要为自己的行为找借口…
Don't rationalize, just...
听我说 做到有所感觉 好吗
try and feel, okay?
好
Okay.
我父亲在火星一号♥上 这事你知情 对吧?
You know that my father was on Martian One, right?
但你不知内情
But you don't know why.
瞧 我爸有个规定
See, my dad had a rule.
每种新发明 新应用 所有人工智能…
Every new invention, every application, every A.I....
他总是不甘人后 先行使用
he didn't expect anyone to use it unless he tried it first.
亲自尝试 人们才会买♥♥账
"I try, then they buy."
难道为人工智能辩护的律师
Had A.I. lawyers compile his lawsuits,
要先行乘坐人工智能控制的汽车 体验一番高速驾驶
got in autonomous cars for high-speed testing.
吓得我妈不知所以
Scared the hell out of my mom.
但我爸从未出过生死攸关的事故
But it was never really life and death.
总之 火星一号♥之前没有就是了
Not until Martian One, anyway.
就说 我爸…有天晚上来我住处
So, my dad... comes to me one night.
我和他聊得很晚
We stay up late,
像往常一样 听着爵士乐 他说起…
listening to jazz as usual, and he tells me...
最终决定 放弃火星一号♥上的席位
final decision, he's giving up his seat on Martian One.
我爸不想人们觉得他是在故意做秀
He doesn't want anyone to think that it's a publicity stunt
也不想抢夺其他真材实料科学家的席位
or that he's taking a seat away from a real scientist,
完全忘记自己也是个真材实料的科学家
completely forgetting the fact that he is a real scientist,
我爸也算精英中的精英
one of the best, probably.
瞧 真♥相♥与上面说的无关 其实…
See, it wasn't about that. The truth...
这一次…
This time...
这次他只是对家人放心不下
This time he was worried about us.
不想全家为他担惊受怕
He didn't want us to go through that.
然而他对我向来软心肠
But he could never say no to me.
之后 怎么说呢!他不去火星 原因在我 这怎么可以?
And, what? I was gonna be the reason he didn't go to Mars?
我是说 这可是登陆火星啊
I mean, freakin' Mars!
之后我无法摆脱这种负罪感
I could not live with that guilt.
(人工驾驶)
结果 我不过是…
So, it turns out...
以罪抵罪
that I just traded one guilt for another.
坠毁的原因无关紧要
So it doesn't even matter what caused the crash.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我爸因我而死
I killed him.
说这些 只是新了解…
So what I want to know...
你对这事的感想?
is how does that make you feel?
我…
I am...
无法改变已发生的结果
unable to change your outcome
想帮你我却无能为力
but I want to help you.
这下有了 你有了自我意识(良知)
There you have it. Consciousness!
正是自我良知 使得人类有所行动之前 会三思而后行 而不…
It's what makes you think twice before doing something you can't take back. Not...
遵从命令 要考虑是否伤及无辜…
Not orders, not acceptable casualties...
不是出于最佳结果 而是考虑是否会…
not optimal outcomes, but...
有负罪感 - 麦可
guilt. - Mack.
往事不可追 向前看 解决遇到的问题
Forget what lies behind, and look forward to what lies ahead.
小红帽备用电池存量仅余40%
Little Red's reserve battery is at 40%.
万一有人抢先一步 发现了次方盒 会有什么结果?
What do you think will happen if someone else finds the Cube?
叉指祈祷 愿这种事情不要发生
Let's cross our fingers that doesn't happen.
说得轻巧(我又没手)
That's easy for you to say.
好吧
Okay.
总有一天 我俩会握手言欢
We will laugh together one day.
保证让你开怀大笑
I promise you we will laugh.
想起个笑话 一个笑话 这就说
I have one, I have one. Okay.
有个机器人走进酒吧(撞到栏杆)
A robot walks into a bar.
莫非感知出了故障?
Is his radar faulty?
不是 我是说酒吧…喝酒的地方
No, it's a... it's a bar for drinking.
好 就说…
Okay, so...
有个机器人走进酒吧
Robot walks into a bar,
点了一杯饮料
orders a drink.
酒保蹙额说道
The bartender scowls and says,
不为你的种群服务
"We don't serve your kind here."
机器人倾过身去 说道
And the robot leans in and says,
会有那么一天
"Someday you will."
幽默点在于
The humorous punchline
暗示机器人种族必将控制人类种族
implies robotkind will dominate humankind,
人类必将服务于机器人
and humankind will serve us.
很有娱乐性
That is amusing.
你挺好学上进嘛
That's the spirit!
小红帽接近漫游者5号♥
Little Red is approaching Rover-5.
备用电池存量仅余21%
Reserve battery life is now only 21%.
行了 先做番清理工作吧 好不?
All right, let's get you cleaned up, shall we?
警报 备用电池存量告急 仅余2%
Warning! Reserve battery life is now critical, at 2%.
阿尔迪 行了 我知道 不要出声
Okay, ARTI, I get it, just shh!
我努力…
I'm trying to...
…在娃娃机里抓兽仔呢
...win a stuffed animal out of a frickin' game.
给我点时间
Give me a second.
好 噢 等等
Okay. Oh, wait.
麦克 抱歉打搅 电池存量仅余1%
Apologies, Mack, but battery life is now only 1%.
行
Okay.
(转移 成功)
好
Okay!
干得好 你成功了 - 好耶
Well done! You did it. - Yes!
你认为我做不来吧
You didn't think I could do it.
电池容量90% - 万一失手
Power level is 90%. - If I fail.
好了 行 那就…
Okay. All right. So...
运用光显镜 检测钻头攫取的样品
Run the microscope. Test the drill sample.
确认 再次分♥析♥小红帽攫取的样品
Confirmed. Resuming Little Red's analysis of the sample.
切换至样品构造画面
Switching to a visual of the sample structure.
阿尔迪 避障探测车是否有磁场生成装置
ARTI, run any ISV device capable of generating a magnetic field.
有的 逻辑电路生成磁场
Yes, that's logical.
自我配装的纳米科技 材料硬度高于钻头
Self-assembling nanotechnology that's harder than diamonds?
好 这就是未知来源物体的材料成份
Yeah, that's an origin unknown.
还真别说
You don't say.
好啦 行 别妄下断语…
All right, well, don't get ahead of yourself, but...
定位了次方盒所在位置
电影精选列表