(连接中)
(已建立连线)
(防御网络连接中)
(加密通讯)(次方盒被激活 请指示下一步)
(操作员 下载一切数据 删除一切痕迹)
快啊
Come on.
(文件下载中)
(未知来源)
人工智能的方向是更聪明 而不是更像人类
A.I. needs to be smart, not human.
某时某刻 阿尔迪遭到擦除
At some point, he has been wiped.
(文件下载中)
(操作员 数据已确认 无人机启航 打击目标)
(请指示下一优先目标)
快 着手关闭 阿尔迪
Come on.
(阿尔迪重启 系统重启中)
(启动完备 未经授权的网络活动)
(未列入计划的系统维护)
(访问板面 解锁)
斯特林 不要
Sterling, no!
你自作自受
You did this to yourself!
斯特林 你的科学幻想
Sterling! I can't let your fantasies
将危机国♥家♥安♥全♥
get in the way of national security.
火星一号♥坠毁 起因就在那个次方盒
Can't you see that the Cube brought down Martian One?
而阿尔迪与次方盒来自同一起源
And ARTI is the same origin as the Cube,
在我的人生格律中 这等同于“敌人”
and that spells "enemy" in my book.
天知道它会惹出多大祸事?
Who knows what it's capable of?
派守卫来房♥间 - 发生了什么事?
Send the guards to the room. What's going on?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
站住
Stop!
斯特林…
Sterling.
斯特林是不是试图关闭阿尔迪?
Did Sterling try to shut down ARTI?
斯特林…背叛了你…
Sterling... betrayed you...
背叛了行星集团
and USPC.
不能视而不见
I couldn't allow him...
听而不闻…
to leave and...
以免他进一步作恶…
further jeopardize...
危害行星开拓事业
our exploits.
同时也是为这次任务着想
I did what was best for the mission,
为行星集团…
for USPC...
为我们着想
for us.
伦娜 阿尔迪如何研发出来的?
Lena, how did we get ARTI?
无数次原型机实验及模拟实验终于演化出…
The evolution of thousands of trials and simulations...
自我装配型人工智能
and self-assembly.
人类更不上人工智能演化的脚步
We couldn't keep up with their progress.
无法理解它们的纳米神经网络…
Understanding their neural networks...
就像人类大脑一样深奥
it's like understanding your brain.
阿尔迪打造了自身
ARTI built himself.
向来有人提醒这一切啊
It's everything we were warned about.
孩子们要成长
Children grow.
要么阻碍其成长 要么让他们自己去开♥发♥天赋
You can hold them back or let them realize their potential.
人类作为食物链顶端物种的历史 已成为过去
Our time at the top of the food chain, it's passed.
那房♥间下面的服务器内都有些什么?
And the servers beneath the room?
各类百科全书 世界图书馆 整个因特网
Encyclopedias. Libraries. Internet.
所有一切
Everything.
阿尔迪却没有完全连线服务器啊
But ARTI's not fully connected.
人工智能的方向是更聪明 而不是更像人类
A.I. needs to be smart, not human.
人工智能 抑或外星智慧?
Artificial intelligence or alien intelligence?
并不清楚
We don't know.
伦娜 亲生父亲因此而死
Our own father's death, Lena.
确认父亲死亡之后 才能告诉你
I didn't want you to know until we were certain.
万一是人类摧毁漫游者空间站呢?
What if we had destroyed the Rover?
我了解你 你做事向来有后备计划
I know you. You always have a Plan B.
给我看看无畏号♥的仓储区
Show me Intrepid's cargo.
没问题 开启无畏号♥乘员名单
Certainly. Opening Intrepid's manifest.
仿真机器人投放到火星?
Androids on Mars?
以前爸爸常说 要着眼于未来
Look to the future, that's what Dad would say.
(定位火星一号♥坠毁点)
爸爸绝不想事情发展成这样
Dad never wanted this.
人工智能只是协助…
A.I. to help...
而不是取代人类
not to replace.
难道爸爸还在世?
Do you think he's there?
伦娜 不在了
No, Lena.
(无人机)
什么?斯特林命令无人机攻击外星不明物体
What? Did Sterling just order an attack on E.T.?
(武装无人机 地狱火导弹打击)
不不不 伦娜 你得设法阻止
No, no, no! Lena, you have to stop them!
我不能冒与美国开战的风险
I can't go to war with the United States.
更不能冒与另一星系开战的风险啊
You can't go to war with another star system!
阿尔迪
ARTI.
请断开要伦娜的一切通讯
I'm barring you from any external communication from Lena.
明白 你不知道自身的来源?
Understood. - Do you know your own origin?
大部分来源资料我无法查阅
Much has been kept from me.
你不知道如何搭救次方盒?
Do you know how to save the Cube?
难道就此漠视科学的基石?
What's a cornerstone of science?
可重复的实验结果
Repeatable results.
可重复的实验结果
Repeatable results.
无畏号♥进入战斗状态
Intrepid was armed.
其他地球卫星呢?好的
What about the other Earth satellites? Yes.
所有行星集团的卫星进入战斗状态
All USPC satellites are armed.
好吧 听上去你会觉得我在犯傻…
Okay. This is going to sound really stupid, but...
你要向次方盒发射一杯战略级电磁导弹
You want to fire a magnetic warhead
重复我们在火星上造就的磁场强度
to reproduce the results we created on Mars,
驱使次方盒旋转 并瞬移到火星
making the Cube spin so it teleports to Mars.
好么?
Yeah?
不妨一试 好的
Let's give it a shot. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
因为地球有大气圈 需引爆更剧烈的电磁导弹
We're gonna need a larger magnetic pulse
制♥造♥一场更大的电磁脉冲
to detonate in the atmosphere.
我已就平衡系数做出计算
I have already compensated
选择使用一枚高爆战略电磁导弹
by selecting a higher-yield warhead.
需要锁定目标
Target lock acquired.
快
Come on.
(安全警报 封锁全区 武装应急小组)
哎呀
Aah!
你是否身处疼痛?
Are you in pain?
不疼 差点被子弹击中
No, they barely got me.
有什么我能做的?
Is there anything I can do?
什么?打算亲自给我缝合伤口不成?
What? Are you gonna stitch me up yourself?
(卫星实时图像数据流 环绕地球 南极洲近地轨道)(武装无人机)
(电磁导弹已授权)
(无人机摄像机数据流)
现在 次方盒已经安全 我将继续
Now that the Cube is safe, I can proceed.
过去十年来…
In the last decade...
人类游走于自我毁灭的边缘
...mankind moves to the edge of self-destruction,
这种恶性循环带来无穷无尽的痛苦和灾难
a vicious circle causing pain and suffering without end.
没有任何可行的预防措施 能阻止人类自取灭亡的脚步
There were no preventative measures I could take to stop it,
于是我决定加速这一进程
So I simply expedited the process.
你给予我权力 实施我解决之道的权力
You have given me the power to implement my solution.
彻底铲除人类种群
Eradicate the human race.
(任务升级 分段部署 人工智能防御解决方案)
激活全球卫星武器化项目
Global satellite weapons program activated.
行星集团235颗卫星进入战斗状态
USPC satellite 235 armed.
搜索全球战略级目标
Acquiring global strategic targets.
目标锁定
Targets locked.
武器射击
Weapons fired.
见鬼 快停下
Damn it, stop.
(锁定目标 武器系统摄像机)
阿尔迪 快撤回导弹
Pull back, ARTI!
不 不 不行 你得阻止啊
No, no, no. You have to stop them.
麦可 不要阻止我 试着看大局面
No, Mack, you must try to see the bigger picture.
阿尔迪却没有完全连线服务器啊
But ARTI's not fully connected.
你姐呼叫传入
Your sister's calling.
麦可 看看你干了什么?
What have you done, Mack?
绝对不能…放弃…
Don't you dare... quit.
(氧气含量73%)
房♥间内可呼吸气体含量低
Breathable atmosphere is limited to this room.
阿尔迪 记住人类
Remember us, ARTI.
人类曾…如此渺小…
We were s... so little...
如此脆弱
and fragile.
如果…
If we...
早点明白这点就好了
could've just understood that.
世间…
It's just...
电影精选列表