老友记 第三季 第八集

FriendsS03E08

Part2
July 17, 2019, 2:44 p.m.

Joey: Oh God. Uh, ok, here's the thing, this is the thing, ok, the thing is... What is the thing? Ok. I went down to the Mattress King showroom and, and I saw Janice kissing her ex husband.
天哪。是这样的。是这样的 是怎样? 好。我那天去床垫大王的卖场。看到珍妮丝在亲她的前夫。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: They were in his office.
他们在他的办公室里。
Chandler: Well she, she wouldn't do that, she's, she's with me.
她不会亲他的,她跟我在一起。
Joey: I'm telling you man, I saw it.
是真的,我亲眼看到。
Chandler: Yeah, well, you're wrong! Ok, you're wrong.
你看错了,你错了。
Joey: I'm not wrong! I wish I was. I'm sorry. Bet that barium enema doesn't sound so bad now, huh?
我没有看错!我巴不得我看错了。对不起。现在觉得送灌肠剂不错吧?
Monica: It just makes more sense as an ensemble. Right. Besides, it takes the focus off the hat.
穿整套比较不奇怪。对。也免得帽子太显眼。
Phoebe: No! Oh! You're alive! You're alive!
你们还活着!
Rachel: See Pheebs, I promised you no one would die, didn't I? Yeah, well, we'll see about that. Can I use your phone? I just wanna call everyone I know.
我不是保证过没有人会死? 待会就知道了,借我打电话给我认识的人。
Monica: Sure, we have no money, go ahead.
你用吧,我们没钱,请便。
Phoebe: 'Hey! You're not dead! Ok, see ya!'
喂,你没死!好,再见。
Ben: Monica.
莫妮卡。
Monica: Oh my God! He just said my name! Did you hear that?
天哪,他叫我的名字。你听到了吗?
Ben: Monica bang!
莫妮卡,砰!
Rachel: Ok, I heard that.
我听到了。
Monica: Did he just say 'Monica bang'? Uh huh.
他是不是说"莫妮卡,砰"? 嗯哼。
Monica: Oh my God! He's gonna rat me out!
天哪,他要告我的密。
Ben: Monica bang!
莫妮卡,砰!
Monica: Oh ho ho, sweetie, sweetie, you gotta stop saying that now. It's no big deal, it's not even worth mentioning, you see, we all do it all the time.
小乖乖,你不能再说了。没什么大不了的。根本不值得一提。懂吗?我们经常撞来撞去。
See, watch this, Ben, Ben, Ben. Ow, Monica bang! Everybody bang. Ben bang. Rachel bang. Bang, Rachel, bang! Oh, isn't that fun?
懂吗?看我的。莫妮卡,砰!大家,砰!班,砰!瑞秋,砰!砰,瑞秋!砰!
Rachel: Look at that! Look at that! We all do it. Ok, I'm stopping now. You ok?
很好玩吧?你看!大家都在砰!我不撞了。 你还好吗?
Rachel: Oh yeah! You know, if it's not a headboard, it's just not worth it.
如果不是床头板,根本不值得。
Janice: How's my Bing a ling?
我的小宾宾好吗?
Chandler: Ah, I don't know, you you tell me. Anything you ah, you wanna tell me? because, if you ah, you should, if you, you would, tell me.
我不知道你说呢?你有话要对我说吗?因为要是你,你应该,你会告诉我。
Janice: Why are your eyes so wide?
你为什么瞪着眼睛?
Chandler: You tell me! Maybe, it's because I was just fooling around with my ex! Oh no no no no, no no no no, that was you! !
你说呢?也许是因为,我和旧情人搞在一起。不不不,不不不,那是你!!
Janice: Oh my God! ! All right! How did you know? Joey told me, he saw you two kissing.
我的天!! 很好! 你怎么知道? 乔伊说的,他看到你们接吻!
Janice: In the park?
在公园里?
Chandler: No! In his office! How many kisses were there?
不是!在他的办公室。你们亲了几次?
Janice: Just those two!
就那两次!
Chandler: Wh wh why, wh why, why, why was there kissing! ? There should be no kissing! !
为什么?为什么接吻?你们不该接吻的!
Janice: Oh, I'm sorry honey, I'm so, so, haaaaa! I'm so, so sorry, I just haaaaaa! But I, oh what happened was, I I I can't breathe. Can you get me a bag, or something?
对不起,我非常非常,我非常,抱歉,我只是!其实是,我喘不过气来。可以给我一个袋子吗?
Chandler: Here. Here.
拿去。
Janice: It's the receipt.
是收据。
Chandler: I'll take it! All right look, I've gotta know. Are you finished with me? Are you finished with him?
给我。听着,我一定要知道。你跟我结束了吗?你跟他结束了吗?
Do you still love him? Do you still love me? All right look, I'm gonna need an actual answer here ok? So which is it, him or me?
你还爱他?你还爱我?好,听我说。我需要明确的答案,好吗?你选哪一个?他还是我?
Janice: I don't know.
我不知道。
Phoebe: Ok. If you're alive you answer your phone!
要是你还活着,请接电话。
Monica: Ok, Ben, I won't tell your daddy that you had ice cream before dinner, if you won't tell him about our little bonking incident.
班,我不会告诉爸爸,你在晚餐前吃冰激凌。你也不能说出那个小小的意外。
Rachel: Monica, number one, I don't think Ben understands the concept of bribery, and number two, I...What? !
第一,班应该不懂什么是贿赂。第二,我 怎么了?!
Joey: You said number two.
你说"第二"
Rachel: I also said number one.
我也说了第一。
Joey: I know.
我知道。
Ross: Hey! Everyone.
大家好。
Rachel: Hi! How's my little boy?
嗨!我的乖儿子好不好?
Rachel: He's perfect, he's never been better.
他好得很。他好得不得了。
Ross: What'd you do, take him whaling?
你们带他去捕鲸吗?
Ben: Monica.
莫妮卡。
Ross: Oh my God, he just said your name, that's great! Good job Ben.
天哪,他说了你的名字。太棒了!干得好,班。
Ben: Monica bang!
莫妮卡,砰!
Monica: Oh, that's right, that's what I'd sound like I exploded.
哦,没错,那就是我爆炸的声音。
Phoebe: Woo Hoo! The curse is broken! I called everybody I know, and everyone is alive.
诅咒解除了,我联络了所有认识的人,大家都活着。
Joey: Huh. What?
哼。 咋了?
Joey: Ugly Naked Guy looks awfully still.
丑裸男一动也不动。
Phoebe: Oh my God! I killed him! I killed another one! And this curse is getting stronger too, to bring down something that big.
天哪,我又杀了一个人。诅咒变强了,那么胖的人也害得死。
Rachel: Well maybe he's just taking a nap.
也许他只是在睡觉。
Joey: I'm telling you, he hasn't moved since this morning.
我告诉你,他从早上开始就没动过。
Monica: All right, we should call somebody.
我们应该求援。
Ross: And tell them what? That the naked guy we stare at all the time isn't moving?
说我们在偷窥的裸男不动了?
Rachel: Well, we have gotta find out if he's alive.
我们得弄清楚他的死活。
Monica: Yeah, how are we gonna do that? There's no way.
怎么弄清楚?根本没办法。
Joey: Well, there is one way. His window's open, I say, we poke him. Hey! You know how we ah, save all those chopsticks for no reason when we get Chinese food?
有一个办法。他的窗子开着,我建议,我们戳他。我们每次吃中国菜都会留筷子。又不知道为什么。
Chandler: Yeah. Well, now we got a reason.
是啊。 现在有用了。
Chandler: What? Well, we're fashioning a very long poking device.
怎么用? 我们要做一个很长的探测器。
Chandler: All right.
好。
Joey: Hey uh, what's the matter?
你怎么了?
Chandler: I talked to Janice.
我跟珍妮丝谈过了。
Joey: Oh my God, is she going back to him?
天哪,她要回到他身边吗?
Chandler: She doesn't know. Says she loves us both. You know I woke up this morning and I was in love, you know I was happy.
她不知道。她说她两个都爱。早上醒来时,我在恋爱。我原本很快乐。
You know it serves me right for buying that twelve pack of condoms. And now I can't even return them, because she choked on the receipt!
那十二包保险套本来买得也值得。现在连退都不能退,因为收据被她咬烂了。
Joey: What are you ah, what're you gonna do?
你要怎么办?
Chandler: Aw! I don't know, you know? What, what would you do?
不知道。你会怎么办?



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们