老友记 第六季 第一集

FriendsS06E01

Part1
Aug. 20, 2019, 6:16 a.m.

Friends Season 6 Episode 1: The one After Vegas.


老友记第6季第1集:拉斯维加斯之后。

Chandler: Ok! This is it!
好!该结婚了!
Monica: Are you sure you wanna do this?
你确定要这么做?
Ross: Hello, Mrs. Ross!
你好,罗斯太太!
Rachel: Well, hello, Mr. Rachel!
你好,瑞秋先生!
Monica: Whoa!
哇哦!
Chandler: Oh my God!
我的天哪!
Joey: Come on Pheebs! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
菲比快点!快快快!
Phoebe: Ok! Ok!
好啦!好啦!
Chandler: Oh my God! Is everybody getting married? !
我的天哪!大家都要结婚吗?
Attendant: No running in the chapel!
教堂里不准奔跑!
Phoebe: Hey! Don't you give me any of your…Hey!
嘿!你少跟我来这
Chandler: Hey!

Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: What're you guys doing here?
你们来干什么?
Joey: Ross and Rachel left us a message saying they were getting married! Isn't that why you guys are here?
罗斯和瑞秋留言说要结婚,你们不是来找他们的吗?
Chandler: Yes! Well that…yes.
当然是!
Monica: Why else would we be here?
不然我们来干什么?
Joey: Well! What happened? ! Did we miss it?
怎么样?我们来晚了吗?
Chandler: We actually missed it.
我们也没赶上。
Phoebe: Well, maybe you wouldn't have if you could run in the chapel!
都是因为教堂里不能奔跑!
Monica: I can't believe Ross and Rachel got married.
罗斯和瑞秋居然结婚了。
Joey: I know! I didn't even know they were dating again.
对啊,我还不知道他们复合了。
Chandler: Well, I don't think they are as much dating as they are two bottles of vodka walking around in human form.
与其说是复合,不如说是被伏特加附身。
Monica: This is insane!
真是太疯狂了!
Phoebe: What's the big deal, you know? It's not like it's a real marriage.
有什么关系?又不是真结婚。
Chandler: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, if you get married in Vegas, you're only married in Vegas.
在拉斯维加斯结婚,只有在拉斯维加斯有效。
Monica: What're you talking about? If you get married in Vegas you're married everywhere.
你在说什么?在拉斯维加斯结婚到处都有效。
Phoebe: Really? !
真的?
Monica: Yeah!
是啊!
Phoebe: Oh my God! Eh! Well…
我的天呀……啊随便啦。
Ross: Why're we in bed together?
我们为什么躺在一起?
Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: Did we?
我们有……?
Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: Dodo you have any, do you have any clothes on?
你有穿衣服吗?
Ross: Yes.
有。
Rachel: Really? !
真的?
Ross: No! But we we didn't have…sex, did we? I mean, I don't remember much about… last night, it was such a blur.
没有!但是我们没有……做吧?我不太记得昨晚的事,一切都好模糊。
Rachel: Oh! I remember laughing! I laughed a lot.
我记得我有笑,我一直笑。
Ross: And we didn't have sex.
而且我们没做♥爱。
Rachel: Well so, what what did we do last night?
罗斯,我们昨晚做了什么?
Ross: I don't know, but I think it was a lot of fun.
我不知道,但我觉得很开心。
Rachel: Yeah. Luckily, not too much fun...right?
幸好没有开心过头。
Ross: Ohhh, I don't think so.
应该没有。
Rachel: Oh, thank God. Ohh. Ohh. Ohh, I mean, we were really drunk. I'm just glad we didn't do anything stupid.
哦,感谢上帝。我们真的醉得很惨,幸好没干什么蠢事。
Ross: Tell me about it.
可不是吗。
Joey: Morning Pheebs. Well, my movie has been officially canceled.
菲比早。我的电影正式取消拍摄了。
Phoebe: Hmm, Joey, I'm so sorry. You want some of my breakfast?
真为你难过乔伊,你要不要吃我的早餐?
Joey: Nah, I'm too depressed to eat. I'll probably eat in like...5 minutes. So, I guess I'll just fly home with you guys, what time's your flight?
不了,我沮丧得吃不下,过5分钟再说吧。我只好跟你们回去了,飞机是几点?
Phoebe: What about my cab?
我的计程车呢?
Joey: I don't need that anymore.
我用不着了。
Phoebe: No, Joey! You borrowed my cab, you have to drive it back.
你跟我借车,就要开回去。
Joey: I don't wanna drive all the way back by myself because it's so lonely. Ohooh! How about if you come with me?
我不想自己开回去,太寂寞了,干脆你来陪我?
Phoebe: I don't know, it's such a long trip.
我不晓得,要开很久。
Joey: It'll be great! We we could talk, and and play games! Huh? This could be our chance to like, renew our friendship.
一定很好玩,我们可以聊天玩游戏,这是让友谊变新鲜的好机会。
Phoebe: Are you asking me to have a frenaissance?
你要我跟你“友谊复兴”?
Joey: Sure?
是吧?
Phoebe: All right. Although I don't think we really need one, baby, I never stopped loving you.
好吧,虽然没这个必要,我一直爱着你。
Chandler: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Hey.
嘿!
Monica: Hey.
嘿。
Chandler: So, has anyone talked to Dr. and Mrs. Geller yet?
有谁跟盖勒博士夫妇讲过话?
Phoebe: Umhmm, yeah. They left me a message; ,they should be here any minute.
他们有留言给我,应该快到了。
Joey: Where is the waitress? ! I'm starving!
服务生呢?我饿死了。
Chandler: It's a buffet man.
这是自助餐。
Joey: Oh, here's where I win all my money back!
我可以捞本了。
Chandler: Listen, I gotta talk to you.
我有事找你。
Joey: Sure! What's up?
好,什么事?
Chandler: Monica and I almost got married last night.
莫妮卡和我昨晚差点结婚。
Joey: My God! That's huge! Heyhey! Wait a minute, why wasn't I invited? And who was gonna be your best man? Don't say, "Ross." Do not say, "Ross."
天哪!这可是大事!等等,为什么没找我去?谁要当你的伴郞?不要说罗斯,不准说罗斯。
Chandler: I just don't think that Monica and I are ready to get married yet! You know? I mean, I love her and everything. But seeing Ross and Rachel coming out of that chapel was like a, like a wake up call that Monica and I are moving so fast. You know? And… How do I tell her without crushing her?
我觉得我们还没准备好,我很爱她。但看到罗斯他们从教堂冒出来,我突然惊觉我们进展得太快了。我要怎么讲才不会让她心碎?
Joey: Oh! Tell her she's not marriage material.
就说她不是结婚的料。
Chandler: What? !
什么?
Joey: Girls say it to me all the time! And believe me, if she's anything like me, she's just gonna be relieved.
女生都这么对我说。相信我,要是她和我一样,一定会如释重负。
Monica: How do I tell Chandler that it's too soon. I mean it's gonna break his heart, he's just gonna think that I don't love him anymore.
我该怎么说这样太快了?他一定会心碎,觉得我不爱他了。
Phoebe: Well you don't.
你是不爱他了。
Monica: Yes I do!
我爱!
Phoebe: Good! Good! I was just testing you.
很好,我只是在测试你。
Chandler: Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Oh, hi! Hi! You know, we were just talking about bacon.
哦,嗨!嗨!我们才刚聊到培根火腿。
Phoebe: No, we were talking about tennis. Tennis is more believable.
不对,我们是在聊网球,网球比较像真的。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe & Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: What?
怎样?
Chandler: Are we gonna talk about what you guys did last night? Or...
你们要谈谈昨晚的事吗?
Rachel: What do you mean last night? Nothing, nothing uh, nothing happened last night.
昨晚什么事?昨晚又没怎样。
Ross: Uhhuh, yeah.
没错。
Phoebe: Uhhuh! Ross invited us all to watch.
罗斯把大家都找去看了。
Rachel: What is the matter with you? !
你有病啊?
Monica: Rach! We weren't gonna miss our friends getting married!
瑞秋,我们不可能错过朋友的婚礼。
Rachel: Who got married? !
谁结婚了?
Chandler: You did.
你们啊。
Ross: What? ! Wh Hello! We didn't get married.
什么?拜托,我们哪有结婚。
Rachel: No, we didn't get married! That's ridiculous!
怎么可能,别闹了。
Ross: Wait wait wait I remember being in a chapel.
等等我记得去过教堂!
Ross: We did…They would not let us get married when we were that drunk!
我们醉成那样,不可能被批准。
Rachel: No!
不!
Joey: They let you get married when you're drunk! Most people who get married in Vegas are drunk!
当然可能,在拉斯维加斯结婚的人通常都醉了!
Phoebe: Hell, I'm drunk right now! What? I can't have a mimosa with breakfast? ! I'm on vacation!
我现在就醉了。早餐不能喝鸡尾酒啊?!我在度假!
Monica: What're you guys gonna do?
你们要怎么办?
Rachel: Well, I guess we just find a divorce lawyer?
看来得找个离婚律师了。
Chandler: Well, I think, I think, Ross already has one.
我想罗斯已经有一个了。
Monica: Yeah yeah. That guy's finally gonna be able to put in that pool.
对,那家伙总算可以有足够的资金盖游泳池了。
Ross: Ok.
好的。
Chandler: Now, this one's free, right? Because you paid for the first two, so you get the third one for free.
好,这次会免♥费吧?你办了两次,所以会送一次。
Ross: Laugh it up, but the joke's on you. Because we don't need to get divorced, ok? We we're just gonna get an annulment.
你笑吧,丢脸的是你我们不必离婚,只要办理注销。(意同“切除”)
Joey: An annulment? Ross! I don't think surgery's the answer here.
切除?罗斯,我想手术可解决不了问题。
Phoebe: Oh, oh, that's your thing.
那是你的标记。
Ross: What?
什么?
Phoebe: Your thing. Your thing. You know? That you're the guy who gets divorced.
你的标记你是专门离婚的人。
All: Oh yeah!
没错。
Ross: No no, that'sthat's not my thing! I do not love getting divorced!
那才不是我的标记,我并不爱离婚。
Phoebe: Yes you do! This is your third divorce! Huh, you love divorce so much you're probably gonna marry it! Then it won't work out so you're gonna have to divorce it, divorcing guy. I'm so drunk.
你当然爱,这是你第三次离婚。你爱离婚爱到搞不好会娶它。然后婚姻破裂,你又得离婚,离婚名人。我醉得好厉害。
Chandler: You wanna play some Pai gow?
要不要玩百高?
Monica: Maybe. But I I kind of think we should talk about last night.
好吧。但我有点想谈谈昨晚的事。
Chandler: That's a good idea. Because I I I wanna talk about last night too... and I don't know what Pai Gow is.
好主意,我也想谈。而且我不知道百高是什么。
Monica: I see. So, what do you think we should do?
没错。你觉得我们应该怎么办?
Chandler: I don't know. But I I I know I love you!
不知道。但我知道我爱你。
Monica: I know I love you!
我也知道我爱你。
Chandler: So where are we, on the whole going back to the place where they have all the marriages thing? I love you.
那我们还要回过头去结婚吗?我爱你。
Monica: Thatthat's a good question. Umm, well, last night we let the dice decide. Maybe we should leave it up to fate again. I love you!
问得好,昨晚我们让色子决定,也许应该再让命运决定一次,我爱你!
Chandler: Yes, we don't get married unless there's a sign! Ok, so say uh, say you roll another eight then there's a definite sign, that we should get married.
没错,有征兆我们才结婚,要是你又掷出八来,就表示我们绝对应该结婚。
Monica: All right, eight we get married, but 2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,11,12, we don't get married.
好,八就结婚,2、3、4、5、6、7、9、10、11、12就不结。
Chandler: Sounds great.
听起来不错。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Croupler: Hey, we got a shooter! Money place.
有人要掷了!请押注。
Monica: Ready?
好了吗?
Chandler: Ready!
好了。
Monica: Come on eight.
来个八吧。
Chandler: Yes, yes eight. Eight! Easy eight.
没错,八。八,简单八。
Monica: Wow! I can't believe I actually rolled an eight.
居然真的是八。
Chandler: That was so unlikely. Well, let's get married! I guess.
真是太不可能了。那就结婚吧……我猜。
Monica: That wasn't a hard eight! Last night I rolled a hard eight.
等等,那不是难的八,我昨晚掷的是难的八。
Chandler: That's right! It was the wrong kind of eight, no wedding! Damn it! Uh!
没错,这个八不对,不能结婚了,妈的!
Monica: Uh! I wanted it so bad! You wanna go pack?
我好想结婚喔。收拾行李去?
Chandler: Yeah. We're doing the right thing, right?
好。我们没做错吧?
Monica: Ohh, of course we are! We left it up to fate. If we were supposed to get married there would be a clear cut sign.
当然没错,我们让命运决定。如果我们应该结婚。一定会有明确的征兆。
Phoebe: Ok, you have 19 questions left. Use them wisely. Come on Joey! You can't win if you don't ask any QUESTIONS! !
好,你还剩十九个问题,要好好把握。快点,你不问就……不能赢了!
Joey: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: Well, you promised me a fun road trip! And we've been on the road for six hours and you've been asleep for five and a half! We are switching at the next rest stop and you are going to drive all the way back! That will be your punishment, you greedy sleeper!
怎样啦,你说会很好玩。结果我们开了6小时,你就睡了5个小时半!下一个休息站就换手,你给我一路开回去!这是对你的惩罚,贪睡鬼!
Joey: All right. All right.
好啦。好啦。
Phoebe: Yeah! And, until then you are going to sing to me, because the radio's broken and you are selfish, but you have a nice voice.
现在你得唱歌给我听因为收音机坏了,你又很自私,但歌声很好听。
Joey: Really? I don't...
是喔?我不……
Phoebe: Sing!
快唱!
Joey: I...I wanna rock and roll all night! Man, this is a long drive! Are my eyes open? No!
我想彻夜摇滚!真是个漫长的旅程我的眼睛有睁开吗?没有!
Hitchhiker: Morning!
早安!
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: Hey, hubby!
嗨,伙计!
Ross: Yeah. Yeah, actually um, I wanted to talk to you about that whole annulment thing?
我想找你讨论注销婚姻的事。
Rachel: Uhhuh?
嗯哼?
Ross: Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
我不打算去办。
Rachel: Ok! So, we'll just stay married.
好,那我们就维持婚姻关系。
Ross: Yes, exactly!
没错!
Rachel: And I will make everyone call me Mrs. Geller!
我会请大家叫我盖勒太太!
Ross: Wow! This is so amazing. I uh, I really thought I'd have to talk you into this more.
真是太棒了,我还以为得加把劲说服你。
Rachel: Ok, see now I'm scared because I don't actually think you're kidding.
我现在怕了,因为你好像不是在说笑。
Ross: I'm I'm not kidding. Look, I I, I can't have three failed marriages. I can't. Ok? I I am not gonna be that guy! Ok? No, no. That is not gonna be "my thing"!
我不是啊,我不能有三次失败的婚姻,我不能,好吗?我不要当那个人,我不要有这个“我的标记”。
Rachel: Whatwhwhat so we'll just stay married forever? !
所以我们要永远这样下去?
Ross: I don't know. I mean, I haven't worked it all out, yet but. . look, ok, I know it's a bit crazy…
我不知道。我还没想清楚,我知道这样有点夸张。
Rachel: Yeah huh!
是啊!
Ross: Ok, look, how is this going to affect you? Really? I mean, you fill some form out once in a while and instead of checking the box that says Ms. , you check the box that says Mrs. ! It's right next to it!
说真的,你有什么影响?偶尔填表格要打勾时,你不要勾“小姐”,而是勾“夫人”那一格,它就在“小姐”旁边。
Rachel: Ohh, ok, I'm sorry. You're right. You know what? We absolutely can stay married, because I was under the impression that the boxes were far away from each other.
好,抱歉,你说得对,我们确实可以维持现状,我还以为那两格离得很远。
Ross: No they're right...
不是……
Rachel: Ross! Oh! Ok, all right, just, please, take a moment here and think about what you're asking of me, ok?
罗斯!请你静下来,想一想你在叫我做什么。
Ross: I'm asking you to do me a favor.
我在请你帮我一个忙。
Rachel: You are asking me to be your wife!
你是要我当你的老婆。
Ross: And as my wife I think you should grant me this favor. We did make vows.
而身为我的老婆,你应该帮我这个忙。我们发过誓了。
Rachel: Aw!
噢!
Monica: That kid kicked me really hard on the plane.
那个小孩踢得好用力。
Chandler: Well, you did pull his hair.
是你扯他的头发。
Monica: He took my snack!
他拿我的零食。
Chandler: I'm not getting even this again!
我不想再争了。
Monica: Ok! Aw God, you know what? It hurts really bad.
好啦!说真的,真的很痛。
Chandler: Well, I told you not to walk. Here. There, there, ok.
我就叫你不要走路,来。
Monica: This doesn't mean anything, does it?
这没有任何含意吧?
Chandler: No! Monica: Ok.
没有!好。
Phoebe: How could you pick up a hitchhiker? ! He could be a rape, a rapist or a killer or something!
你怎么可以让人搭便车?他搞不好是强…… 强♥奸犯或杀人犯什么的。
Joey: Don't you think I asked him that before he got in?
你以为我没有先问过他吗?
Phoebe: You know what? I'm not talking to you! You go back to sleep! And you, are you a rapist? !
我不理你了,你睡你的觉你,你是强♥奸犯吗?
Hitchhiker: No!
不是!
Phoebe: Do you like car games?
你喜欢车上游戏吗?
Hitchhiker: Yeah, you know, the uh, license plate game?
喜欢,你会牌照游戏吗?
Phoebe: I love the license plate game!
我最喜欢牌照游戏了!
Joey: Ooh, I'll play! I'll play!
我也要玩,我也要玩!
Phoebe: Nono! You need your sleep. Night night! Shh!
不行,你需要睡眠,晚安!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: Listen, I know you wanted to talk to me, but I have an idea, that may make you wanna stay married. We register, and you get to keep all the presents!
听着,我知道你想找我谈,但我有个办法,或许能让你愿意维持现状。我们去注♥册,礼物都给你。
Rachel: No! Ross, come on! No! Listen, look, I thought a lot about how to tell you this and umm… Actually, I came up with an analogy about a little goldfish in a pond that freezes over in the winter but then I realized that was more of a story about what to do when people pick on you. So I'm gonna actually save that one for my children's book.
不行!罗斯,你听我说,我一直在想要怎么表达。结果想到一个池塘里的金鱼,在冬天冻死的比喻,后来又想到它是在谈,如何面对别人的挑剔。那个故事我打算写儿童书时用。
Ross: Rach?
瑞秋?
Rachel: Yeah.
是?
Ross: What's up?
你想说什么?
Rachel: Oh sorry. Ok, the bottom line, Ross, is we can not stay married.
抱歉。总之我们不能维持婚姻关系。
Ross: I don't know if that's true.
那可不一定。
Rachel: Oh b b but it is!
当然一定!
Ross: Oh, ok, you know what this is? This is a difference of opinion. And when that happens in a marriage...
你知道吗?这就叫做意见不合。在婚姻中遇到这种状况……
Rachel: Oh Ross, come on! This is not, this is not a marriage! This is the world's worst hangover! Ross, listen, if you do not get this annulment, I will!
罗斯,这不是婚姻,这是全世界最惨的宿醉。如果你不去注销,我也会去。
Ross: All right. All right, I'll do it.
好,我去就是了。
Rachel: Thank you. Hey hey umm, uh, is there, is there any such thing as an annulment shower?
谢谢。对了,我们是否能有一个解除婚约聚会?
Hitchhiker: Oh, wait, wait! There is the train station! This is where I get off. Well, I have your address and phone number.
等等,火车站在那里,我该下车了,我有你的住址和电话号码。
Phoebe: And I have your name and the fact that you're a drifter, so the ball's pretty much in your court.
我知道你的名字和你居无定所,主动权在你手上。
Hitchhiker: All right, see you Pheebs.
好,再见,菲比。
Joey: Come on, Pheebs! I can't take this anymore! Please talk to me! Let let me make it up to you. Huh? Ground control to Major Tom. Commencing countdown, engines on. Take your protein pills and put your helmet on! This is…
拜托啦,菲比,我受不了了,求求你跟我说话。让我补偿你。地面控制中心呼叫汤姆少校。(歌曲《太空怪客》)倒数开始,发动引擎。吞几颗蛋白质丸,戴上头盔。这是……
Phoebe: Stop it! Stop it! No! That's not fair! You know I can't resist that beautiful voice!
闭嘴,够了!不公平,你明知我无法抗拒,那美妙的歌声。
Joey: Pheebs, look, I am so sorry! I know I promised you a fun road trip with your friend and I didn't deliver. Ok? But but but now I know that you think being awake is an important part of friendship! So, so, so I will strive toto stay awake for as long as I know you.
菲比,我真的很抱歉。我答应让你旅途愉快却没做到。现在我知道你认为保持清醒,对友情来说很重要。以后我会永远努力保持清醒。
Phoebe: You can still like, sleep at night and stuff.
你晚上还是可以睡觉什么的。
Joey: Thank you. So, can we play 20 Questions now? I got a really good one! I've been thinking about it since Kansas.
谢谢。那可以玩二十个问题了吗?我在堪萨斯就想到一题很棒的。
Phoebe: Ok. Is it, a kind of hot sandwich?
好吧,是一种热食三明治吗?
Joey: Yes.
对。
Phoebe: Is it a meatball sub?
是肉丸赛百味三明治吗?
Joey: That is incredible! You are the master!
真不可思议!你是大师。
Monica: Enough already!
真是够了。
Chandler: Well you didn't have to catch them!
谁叫你必须要接的。
Rachel: Huh, that's funny. You look like you're gonna be the…
真好玩,你看起来就像要……
Monica: No, don't say it! Don't even think it!
别说了,想都别想。
Rachel: All right. Ok Chandler, enjoy your handful.
不说就不说,钱德,你跟她耗吧。
Chandler: All right, should we just, should we just get married? You know? I mean should we just do it? All the signs are telling us to do it.
我们要不要干脆结婚算了?所有的征兆都叫我们结。
Monica: I'm sick of the signs! It's too fast, I'm happy the way things are!
我不想理征兆了这样太快了,我很满意现状。
Chandler: Me too!
我也是!
Monica: I don't want things to change! Do you?
我不想改变,你想吗?
Chandler: No!
不想。
Monica: All right then, then nothing changes! Everything is great! Everything stays the same! And you go unpack because it's been three days and it's driving me insane!
好,那就不要改变!一切维持现状!你快去整理行李,已经3天了,我快捉狂了!
Chandler: Jeez, relax! It's not like we're mar ah ah!
别激动,又不是要结……噢!
Chandler: You know I was thinking, what if I uh, unpack here?
要是我在这里整理呢?
Monica: Then all your stuff would be here.
那你的东西都会在这里。
Chandler: Well. what if all my stuff was here?
好吧。要是我的东西都在这里呢?
Monica: Then you'd be going back and forth all the time, I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
那你就得跑来跑去没道理嘛。
Chandler: Ok. What if we live together and you understand what I'm saying?
好。要是我们同居呢?你懂我的意思吧?
Monica: Live together? There've been no signs for that.
同居?又没有任何征兆。
Chandler: Me asking is kind of a sign.
我问你就是个征兆。
Monica: YES!
好!
Chandler: Ok!
好!
Monica: Yes! Ok! Ok! Wait wait wait!
好!好,你等等。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Here's your key.
这是你的钥匙。
Chandler: Ok.
好。
Monica: Here's your key. All right, you have to go out and christen it! Now, go out and then come back in!
你得进行启用仪式,出去再进来。
Chandler: The door hasn't been locked in five years, but ok! Ready? !
这扇门5年没锁了,不过,好吧。准备好了吗?
Monica: Ready!
好了。
Chandler: Ok, a little problem. The key broke in the lock and I can't get in!
有点问题,钥匙断了我进不去!
Monica: Wait! Oh my God! I can't get out!
等等!我也出不去!
Chandler: This is not a sign!
这不是征兆吧?
Monica: No, it's not a sign! It's a very old key!
不是,是钥匙很旧了!
Chandler: It's an old key!
钥匙太旧了!
Monica: Oh my God it's old!
旧得不得了!
Chandler: I love you!
我爱你!
Monica: I love you!
我也爱你!
Chandler: Are you hugging the door right now.
你有抱着门吗?
Monica: No.
没有。
Chandler: Yeah yeah, me neither.
好,我也没有。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hey, so, did everything go all right with the uh, annulment?
手续办得还顺利吗?
Ross: Oh, yeah, no problems. It's all taken care of.
没问题,都办好了。
Rachel: Ross, thank you. Hey, you guys wanna go see a movie?
罗斯,谢谢你。你们要不要去看电影。
Ross: Oh yeah, why not?
好啊。
Rachel: Pheebs?
菲比?
Phoebe: No, thanks, I've already seen one.
不了,眼前就有一出。
Rachel: Ok, umm, I'm gonna get my sweater.
我去穿毛衣。
Ross: Ok. You wanna, you wanna hear something weird?
好。想不想听一件奇怪的事?
Phoebe: Always.
时刻准备着。
Ross: I didn't get the annulment.
我没去办注销。
Phoebe: What? !
什么?
Ross: We're still married! Don't tell Rachel. See you later.
我们还是夫妻。不要告诉瑞秋,待会儿见。
Joey: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Chandler: The key's stuck in the lock.
钥匙断在钥匙孔里。
Joey: I can fix it. Hold on. Watch out, watch out.
我会修,等一下。让开,让开。
Chandler: Yeah it still doesn't work.
还是打不开。
Joey: I'm not finished.
我还没弄完。
Chandler: Nice job Joe! You're quite the craftsman.
活儿真漂亮,乔伊,你真是能工巧匠。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们