老友记 第三季 第二十五集

FriendsS03E25

Part1
Aug. 18, 2019, 1:44 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 25: The one At the Beach.


老友记第3季第25集: 在海滩。

Chandler: So ah, your first sexual experience was, with a woman? !
你的第一次是,跟女人做?!
Bonnie: All right, I was 15, it was my best friend, Ruth, and we got drunk on that hard cider, and then suddenly, I don't know, we were, we were making out.
我那年15岁,跟最好的朋友露丝在一起,苹果酒太烈,我们醉了,一不注意,我们已经在亲热了。
Chandler: Tell it again. Seriously.
再说一次。我是认真的。
Rachel: I mean is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex?
那个女人就只会聊♥性♥爱吗?
Joey: Yeah, sure. Well, you know, earlier she was talking about geography.
不会啊。她刚才在聊地理。
Monica: Joey, she was listing the countries she's done it in.
乔伊,她在列举她做过爱的国家。
Joey: Well, I think we all learned something.
大家都学到了一些东西。
Phoebe: Hey, you guys! Look what I found! Look at this! That's my Mom's writing! Look.
嘿,各位!看我找到什么!那是我妈的笔迹!看。
Chandler: "Me and Frank and Phoebe, graduation, 1965."
“我、弗兰克与菲比,1965年毕业典礼”。
Phoebe: Do you know what that means? That you're actually 50?
知道其中的含意吗? 你已经50岁了?
Phoebe: No no, that's not, that's not me Phoebe, that's her pal Phoebe. According to her high school yearbook, they were like B.F.F. ,Best Friends Forever. Oh!
不,那个菲比不是我,是她的朋友。毕业纪念册上说她们是BFF,永远的莫逆之交。 哦。
Monica: That's great! That is so cool.
太棒了! 这太酷了。
Phoebe: I know! So this woman probably could like has all kinds of stories about my parents, and she might even know like where my dad is.
我知道!她八成知道我父母的事情,甚至知道我爸的下落。
So I looked her up, and she lives out by the beach. So maybe this weekend we could go to the beach? Yeah we can! Yay. Yes.
我找过了,她住在海边。我们这个周末可以去海边怎样? 好啊!
Bonnie: Shoot! I can't go, I have to work! That's too bad. Ohh, Big fat bummer.
讨厌!我去不了,我得工作! 太可惜了。 哦,真是扫兴。
Phoebe: So great! Ok! Tomorrow we're gonna drive out to Montauk.
太好了!赞!那我们明天开车去莫陶克。
Joey: Hey, Bonnie had sex there!
嘿,邦妮在那里做过!
Chandler: Hey. Hey. Joey'll be right down. He's just looking for his mask.
嘿。 嘿。 乔伊马上下来。他在找他的面罩。
Monica: A swim mask? No, his gorilla mask. He, ah, wears it in the ocean to scare off the fish.
游泳面罩? 不,他的猩猩面具。他戴着那个在海里吓唬鱼。
Monica: Would you look at them. Never gonna find a boyfriend again. Die an old maid.
你看他们。我再也交不到男朋友了。我会变成老姑婆。
Chandler: Oh, you're not gonna die an old maid, maybe an old spinster cook.
哦,你不会变成老姑婆,可能会变成老厨娘。
Monica: Thanks! Hey now besides, worse comes to worst, I'll be your boyfriend.
谢了! 如果万不得已,我会当你的男朋友。
Monica: Yeah right.
是啊。
Chandler: Why is that so funny?
有什么好笑的?
Monica: You made a joke right? So I laughed. Ha ha ha, ha ha. A little too hard. What am I, not ah, boyfriend material?
你是在开玩笑吧?所以我笑了。 哈哈哈。笑得太厉害了吧。我不适合当男朋友吗?
Monica: No, you're Chandler. You know, Chandler!
不,你是钱德。你知道嘛,钱德!
Chandler: Ok, so we've established my name, and hit me. But theoretically, you know, I mean, say we weren't friends, say it's a blind date.
我们确认了我的名字,还打了我一拳。如果我们不是朋友,如果是个盲目的约会。
I show up at your door, and I'm like "Hey, nice to meet, ya. Hey, oh hey."
我来到你家门口,说:嗨,很高兴认识你。
Monica: Well I'd probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.
我会害怕用假嗓子说话的人。
Joey: Hey! Oh, hey! Oh good, you brought food!
嘿! 哦,嘿!真好,你买了吃的!
Joey: No, just my luggage. Chandler, Monica, and Hey! ! All right, guys. Woo hoo! All right! Yeah!
不是,这是我的行李。 嘿!好了。 好了!耶!
Phoebe: Oh, I am having the best karma this week. First, I find this woman who knew my parents, and then my client with the fuzzy back gives me his beach house.
哦,我这个星期有最好的运气。我找到认识我父母的人,我的客人又把海滩小屋借给我。
Ross: Eh? What about ah, that bike messenger you hit?
被你打的自行车快递员呢?
Phoebe: Oh, I wasn't talking about his karma.
哦,我不是在说他的运气。
Rachel: Hey! Hey! Hey hey, check out the hat!
嘿! 嘿! 嘿,看看这顶帽子!
Chandler: What a minute, I know that hat! I was taken aboard that hat! They did experiments on me! I can't have children!
慢着,我认得那顶帽子!我被戴上那顶帽子!它们对我做实验!我不能生育了!
Monica: Seriously, where did you get the hat?
说真的,那是哪来的?
Rachel: Ross gave it to me.
罗斯送的。
Ross: Yeah, I think she looks good. Ohh, thank you.
对,我觉得她戴起来很好看。 哦,谢谢。
Chandler: You buy it for ya, or, or win it for ya?
是他买给你的,还是为你赢来的?
Rachel: Well excuse me, my fashion impaired friends, I am here to tell you that hats are back.
很抱歉,这位时尚白痴,帽子又流行回来了。
Phoebe: And this time, they've ganged up to form one giant, super hat.
这一回,它们聚集成 一顶超级大帽子。
Ross: Go, go, go! Oh yeah, now everybody wants to be under this hat!
快,快,快! 哦,现在你们又想躲到帽子底下!
Rachel: Oy! !
哦!!
Monica: What's with all this sand?
怎么这么多沙子?
Phoebe: Oh, yeah, Bob said there might be flood damage.
哦,对了,鲍伯说可能淹过水。
Ross: Yeah, either that, or he has a really big cat.
没错,不然,就是他有一只很大的猫。
Chandler: Ah, you know what this reminds me of? Umm, why couldn't I be your boyfriend?
你们知道这让我想起了什么吗?我为什么不能做你男朋友?
Monica: Are you still on that? Uh huh.
你还在想那件事? 嗯哼。
Joey: Would you let it go already? Thank you, Joey.
你能不能不要谈这个了? 谢谢,乔伊。
Joey: But you'd go out with me, right?
但是你会跟我约会的,对吧?
Monica: No. It is the same as with Chandler. We're friends.
不。情况跟钱德一样。我们是朋友。
Joey: Woah, let's say we were the last two guys on the face of the planet and you had a gun to your head. Which one would you pick?
让我们假设我们是这个星球上最后的两个人类。并且有一把枪对着你的脑袋。你选哪一个?
Monica: Which one of you has the gun to my head?
你们哪个拿着枪对着我的脑袋?
Phoebe Sr. :Well, yes, it's kind of an unusual house. It has umm, three beautiful bedrooms and ah, no baths. But you know, the ocean is right there.
这个房子不太一样。有三个漂亮的卧房,没有浴室。但是大海就在旁边。
Phoebe: Knock, knock, knock.
有人在吗?
Phoebe Sr. : Ah, oh, hang on a second. Come in, come in. All right, so think about it, and call me back.
哦,请等一下。请进,请进。好的,你考虑完再打给我。
Phoebe: Are you ah, Phoebe Abbott? Ahh, yes. Surprise, Phoebe Abbott, I'm your best friend's daughter!
你是菲比艾博特吗? 是的。 吃惊吗,菲比,我是你的最好的朋友的女儿!
Phoebe Sr. :You're Erwin's daughter? !
你是尔文的女儿?!
Phoebe: No, I I mean your your old best friend, here. Lily, from high school. Remember? Oh, God, Lily, yes, of course I remember Lily. I.Then you must be?
不,是以前的最好的朋友。你看高中的莉莉,记得吗? 哦,天哪,莉莉,我当然记得莉莉那你一定是
Phoebe. Phoebe. Phoebe, yeah. She named me after you, I guess.
菲比应该是取自你的名字。
Phoebe Sr. :Uh huh. Wow! Well, look! There's Frank.
嗯哼。哇哦!看,是弗兰克。
Phoebe: Yes! ! Yes! Yes! Yes! ! That's my dad, that's Frank! Yeah! I'm sorry I'm getting all flingy.
对那是我爸爸,弗兰克!抱歉我这么激动。
Phoebe Sr. :Oh that's all right, take it easy if you want, there's cookies on the counter, or, or sangria! I can make sangria!
哦没关系,别激动,有饼干放在柜台上,或者,或者——桑格利亚汽酒!我去准备桑格里厄汽酒!
Phoebe: No no, sorry. Cookies are good, thanks. Oh.
不用。饼干就行了,谢谢。 哦。
Phoebe: Well, so, umm, anyway, umm, I've been, I've been looking for my father, and umm, have you heard from him, or seen him?
总之,我一直在找我爸,你有他的消息或见过他吗?
Phoebe Sr. :Oh no, I I'm sorry, I guess we lost track of everybody after high school.
哦没有,对不起,我毕了业就跟大家失去联络。
Phoebe: Oh, ok. Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything.
哦,好吧。那就把我父母的事都告诉我。所有事。
Phoebe Sr. :Ohh, well. You know we were always together, in fact the other kids had a nickname for the three of us. Oh, what? What was it?
哦。你也知道,我们总是形影不离,其他人帮我们取了个绰号。 什么绰号?
Phoebe Sr. :The three losers. Oh, poor Lily. Ohh, you know I I heard about what happened, that must've been just terrible for you, losing your mother that way.
三个失败者。哦,可怜的莉莉。我听说她的事了,你一定非常难过,就这样失去母亲。
Phoebe: Yeah, no, it was great.
不会啊,很棒。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们