老友记 第三季 第十五集

FriendsS03E15

Part1
July 25, 2019, 2:36 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 15 : The one Where Ross And Rachel Take A Break.


老友记第3季第15集: 罗斯和瑞秋分手。


Joey: Hey, how much will you give me to eat this whole jar of olives?
如果我把整罐橄榄吃光,你要给我多少钱?
Monica: I won't give you anything, but you'll owe me 2.95.
我一块钱也不给,但你欠我两块九毛五。
Joey: Done.
成交。
Phoebe: Hey. I need an atlas! I need an atlas!
嘿。我需要地图!我需要地图!
Monica: Why? Do you have a report due?
干嘛?你要交报告?
Phoebe: I have a date with this diplomat I met while I was giving free massages outside the UN and, I don't know where his country is.
我昨天在联合国外做免费按♥摩,认识一个外交官我要跟他约会,我不知道他是哪个国家的人。
Monica: Ok, let's start with the free massages outside the UN.
好吧,先说你为什么要在联合国做免费按♥摩服务。
Phoebe: Oh! ! That's my new thing. I figure bodies at peace, make peace.
哦!!这是我的新目标,我认为平和的身体可以缔造和平。
Monica: Wow! You might just get the first Nobel prize in rubbing. So what country is this guy from?
你搞不好会得第一座诺贝尔按♥摩奖。这家伙是哪个国家的人?
Phoebe: Ick neck tree anis...There's a 'g' in there.
里面有个“G”。
Monica: Where's that?
这个国家在哪里?
Phoebe: In your atlas!
在你的地图上!
Monica: I don't have an atlas. Oh.
我没有地图。 哦。
Monica: Oh, but wait I do have a globe. Oh. Hold on.
不过等等我有地球仪。 哦。 等一下。
Joey: So, Pheebs what's this guy like?
他是什么样的人?
Phoebe: Umm, well he's very dashing, you know, and umm, very, very sophisticated, and he doesn't speak any English, but according to his translator, he totally gets me.
他很有冲劲,而且非常老练,他不会讲英文,但他的翻译说,他对我意乱情迷。
Monica: Ok, here you go.
好,来了。
Phoebe: What is this?
这是什么?
Monica: It's a globe, and a pencil sharpener.
地球仪,也是削铅笔机。
Chandler: Hey, anybody need anything copied? I'm going down to the Xerox place. Oh, no thanks.
有什么要影印的吗?我要到影印店去。 不用了,谢谢。
Chandler: Ok listen, just give me anything I can make two of.
好吧,随便给我什么拿去影印就好。
Monica: Well, if you don't have anything to copy, why're you going down there?
如果你没有东西要影印,干嘛要去?
Joey: Yeah, are you just going down there to gawk at that hot girl with the belly button ring again?
注释:gawk::无礼地瞪眼看; 呆头呆脑地盯着。
你又要去看那个钉了肚脐环的女孩?
Chandler: Yeah! You wanna come? Yeah!
对啊!要一起去吗? 好啊!
Chandler: Come on Chloe! Finish up with your customer first. Come on Chloe! Come on Chloe! !
快,克萝伊!先把你的顾客解决掉快点。加油克萝伊!加油克萝伊!!
Issac: Can I help you? Uh oh.
要影印吗? 啊哦。
Joey: Uh, you know what, we're having second thoughts about ourrr copying needs. And we'll need a little more time to think about it.
我们改变主意了。还需要时间考虑要影印什么。
Issac: Chloe, you switch with me, there's some guys here got a crush on you.
克萝伊,跟我换,有人迷上你了。
Chandler: Ok, that hurt us.
好,真是伤人。
Chloe: Hi you guys. I haven't seen you since this morning.
嘿。我从早上就没看见你们了。
Chandler: Well ah you know.
这个嘛,你懂的。
Chloe: Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?
嘿,你们明天晚上有事吗?
Joey: Both of us?
我们两个?
Chloe: Maybe. Does that scare ya?
也许吧,害怕了吗?
Chloe: Relax. It's just Issac's DJ ing at the Philly. You should come. Uh, we'll be there.
别紧张,艾塞克在菲力酒吧当DJ。你们应该来听听看。 我们会的。
Chloe: Great. I'll ah, see you then.
太好了,到时候见。
Chandler: All right, rock on.
好啊,摇摇摇。
Mischa: He says that 'Walking with you makes this strange city feel like home.'
他说,和你散步让他觉得仿佛这个城就是他的家。
Phoebe: Oh, me too. Although this city is my home, so. So that's dumb what I said, don't tell him I said that. Umm, just, you make something up.
哦,我也是。虽然这里,本来就是我家。我说的是蠢话,别跟他说我说的。你自己乱翻吧。
Phoebe: Nice, thank you. This is me. Here.
很好,谢谢,我家到了。就是这了。
Mischa: Your eyes are very pretty.
你的眼睛好美。
Phoebe: Thank you, very much! Oh! Thank you!
非常谢谢你!哦!谢谢!
Mischa: He would like to kiss you.
他想吻你。
Phoebe: Ok, you know what, you don't have to do that now. ... ... No no no no! ! Not him, no, you don't!
你不必麻烦了。 不不不不!!我不是说他,不是你,不必麻烦了!
Mischa:... ... Ok, the moment's over. Oh. Oy!
时机已经过了。哦。 哦!
Phoebe: See there it is right there.
就在这里。
Monica: Wow! It's small.
哇哦!好小。
Phoebe: Yeah. But Sergei said it took the German six weeks to get all the way across it.
对。但塞尔吉说德军花了六星期才横跨国境。
Monica: So you had fun, huh?
所以你很开心喽?
Phoebe: Yeah. Except for, you know when you're on a date and you're getting along really great but the guy's translator keeps getting in the way. No.
嗯。只可惜,约会的时候,虽然非常愉快,但他的翻译碍手碍脚。 不是吧。
Ross: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe and Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Ross: What is ah, Rach in her room?
瑞秋在房间里吗?
Monica: Oh no, she's still at work, but she told me to tell you to call her.
哦不,她还没下班,但叫你打电话给她。
Ross: Oh what? ! Is she gonna cancel on me again? ! How can she do this? Doesn't she know it's our anniversary?
啥?!她又要爽约了?!她怎么可以这样?我们的周年纪念日怎么办?
Monica: All right ah, Ross, this is the extent of my knowledge on the subject. Call Rachel.
这样吧,罗斯,我对这件事只知道这么多“打电话给瑞秋”。
Ross: What's that on the bottom?
底下是什么?
Monica: Oh that's my doodle of a ladybug, with a top hat. She's fancy.
是我的涂鸦,戴高顶礼帽的瓢虫。很漂亮。
Rachel: Hello. Hey, honey. Oh, hi.
嘿。 嘿,亲爱的。 哦,嗨。
Ross: Hey, what's going on?
嘿,怎么回事?
Rachel: There was a disaster in shipping and I've gotta get this order in. Honey, I'm so sorry, but it looks like I'm gonna be here all night.
运货出了大问题,我得把这批货弄到。甜心,对不起,不过看样子我要开通宵了。
Ross: What, do you, well umm, oh how about I come up there?
什么?那我过来好不好?
Rachel: No no no, no, honey please, I've got, I just have so much to deal with.
不要,亲爱的,拜托,我要处理的事情太多了。
Phoebe: Anyway, I'm going out with Sergei again tonight, and um, could you come and be the translator's date?
反正,我今晚要跟塞尔吉出去,你能不能当翻译的女伴?
So that when we, you know, it's time for our alone time, you two could split off. You know, he's really, he's kinda cute.
这样我们想独处的时候,你们两个可以离开。他长得挺帅的。
Monica: Yeah, well kinda cute, like really kind of cute, or kind of cute like your friend Spackle Back Larry?
你说挺帅的,是真的很帅?还是跟你的朋友,泥浆脊背赖瑞那样的帅?
Phoebe: Hey, don't call him that! His name is Spackle Back Harry!
嘿,别这样说他!他叫做泥浆脊背哈瑞!

老友记.本章节注释


注释:gawk::无礼地瞪眼看; 呆头呆脑地盯着。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们