老友记 第三季 第十九集

FriendsS03E19

Part1
Aug. 9, 2019, 3:19 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 19 : The one With The Tiny T-Shirt.


老友记第3季第19集: 小小T恤衫。

Gunther: Here you go. Thank you.
你的咖啡。 谢谢。
Gunther: Say Rachel, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie with me sometime. As my lover!
瑞秋,有空要不要一起去看电影。以情侣的身份!
Nnnsch, too out there. Maybe you just'd like to ah, get something to eat with me sometime? As my lover.
太明显了。改天要不要一起吃饭?以情侣的身份。
Mark: Hi! Hi! All right, let's go shopping! ! I got a positive balance on my credit card and I wanna use it up before Citibank goes under.
嘿! 嘿!好,买东西去!!我的信用卡收入大于支出,我想在花旗银行破产之前使用它。
Mark: Good idea. Good idea. Um, before we go, you know, there's, there's something I need to say. Oh, okay. ok.
好主意,好主意。走之前我有话要说。 哦,好吧。 好。
Mark: I've kind of had this ah, this crush on you. But since you were with Ross, I I didn't do anything about it. But, now that you're not, I'd really like to ask you out sometime.
我很喜欢你。以前有罗斯,我不方便行动。既然你们分手,我想约你出去。
So so that's that's what I'm doing, now.
我现在就是在约你。
Rachel: Wow! Umm.
哇哦!嗯
Gunther: I dropped a cup.
我掉了一个杯子。
Pete:.so you know, that's why, within a few years, that voice recognition is gonna be pretty much standard on any computer you buy.
再过几年,语音辨识系统将成为电脑基本配备。
You know, so you could be like like, 'Wash my car.' 'Clean my room.' It's not gonna be able to do any of those things, but it'll understand what you're saying.
你可以说“去洗车” “去打扫房间”。电脑办不到,但是听得懂。
Monica: Oh wow. Would it be able to recognize my voice?.dear?
哇哦。如果我这样讲话的话,它能辨别出我的声音吗?亲爱的?
Pete: Oh yeah. It it'll understand you, but it's gonna make fun of you.
是的,会懂你的意思,但是也会取笑你。
Monica: Oh, this is so great.
好棒喔。
Pete: Yeah, it was.
是啊。
Monica: All right then. Bye.
就这样吧。再见。
Monica: Hello, people who do not live here.
嗨,不住在这里的人。
All: Hi! Hello!
嘿!
Monica: I gave you a key for emergencies!
备用钥匙是有急事时用的!
Phoebe: We were out of Doritos.
我们没有多力多滋了。
Ross: Hey, how'd the date go with Mr. Millionaire?
跟百万富翁的约会如何?
Chandler: Mr. Millionaire, new from Snooty Playthings! Third wife sold separately.
“百万富翁先生” 傲慢玩具最新出品!三老婆单独发售。
Monica: He's great! I mean we have such a good time together! He's so funny, and sooo sweet, and I'm not attracted to him at all! !
他很棒,我们在一起很开心!他风趣又体帖,而我对他没兴趣!
Ross: Still? ! Noo! ! It's driving me crazy. I mean every other way he's like the perfect guy, he has everything. Plus! He actually has everything.
还是没兴趣?! 没有!!我快疯了。他在各方面都很完美,他什么都好。而且什么都有。
Chandler: Life sized Imperial Stormtroopers from Sharper Image?
有“醒目形象”出品的真人大小的“帝国风暴战士”吗?
Monica: Two.
两套。
Chandler: Wow! ! Can Joey and I put them on and fight?
哇哦!!乔伊和我可以拿来对打吗?
Joey: Oh mommie, oh daddie, I am a big old baddie! Oh mommie, oh daddie, I am a big old baddie!
老妈,老爸,我是超级坏小子!老妈,老爸,我是超级坏小子!
Ross: I guess he musta gotten the part in that play. Oh.
他一定得到那出舞台剧了。 哦。
Chandler: Yeah, either that, or Gloria Estefan was right, eventually, the rhythm is going to get you.
或正如葛萝莉亚伊丝特芬所唱,人迟早会随节奏起舞。
The Director: Joe. How's it going? Good. Hey.
乔,你好吗? 很好。嘿。
Kate: Hi.
嘿。
Joey: Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh?
你演艾德莉恩?
Kate: Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins?
对,你演智障堂哥?
Joey: Oh, no. Ah, I'm playing your husband, Victor. I'm Joey Tribianni.
哦不是,我演你的丈夫维克多。乔伊崔比亚尼。
Kate: Hi, nice to meet you. Kate Miller.
很高兴认识你,凯特米勒。
Joey: So the ah, play's pretty great, huh?
这个剧本很棒吧?
Kate: Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Banberry's work. She's so brilliantly incisive when it comes to deconstructing the psyche of the American middle class.
是啊,我好喜欢珍妮佛班贝利的作品。她尤其能精确的解构中产阶级。
Joey: Oh, forget about it. She rocks!
哦,不用多说,她超厉害!
Kate: Where do I know you from?
我在哪里见过你?
Joey: Dr. Drake Ramorey. Days of Our Lives. Voted most datable neurosurgeon by Teen Beat.
德瑞克雷莫瑞医生?“我们的日子”?“少女杂志”票选为最想跟他约会的神经外科医生?
Kate: No, that's not it. So, you're a soap actor? Well this must be pretty exciting for you being in a real play, hmm?
不,不是那个。原来你是连续剧演员。能演出舞台剧,你一定很兴奋吧?
Joey: Hey, I've done plays before. I'm a serious actor.
我也演过舞台剧。我是正剧演员。
Kate: That infomercial! For the milk carton spout thing! You're you're you're the guy he doesn't know how to pour milk! !
那支公益广告!倒盒装牛奶那一支!你是那个不会倒牛奶的人!!
Joey: See, I actually can, pour milk, but I got you believe that I couldn't. Now, see, that's acting.
我会倒牛奶,我把你骗倒了。这就是演技。
Kate: Right, at the end, you choked on a cookie.
对,最后你还被饼干噎到。
Joey: Yeah, that was real.
那是真的。
Phoebe: Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out. I know.
哇哦!马克居然约你出去。 是啊。
Phoebe: What, so what are you gonna tell him?
你要怎么回答?
Rachel: Well, I told him I would think about it, but I'm gonna tell him no. Huh.
我说我会考虑,但是我要拒绝。 哈。
Rachel: I mean I think I'd say no to anybody right now.
我目前不想约会。
Oh, but it was so strange. I mean I'm standing there with this charming, cute guy, who's asking me to go out with him, which I'm allowed to do, and I felt guilty.
好奇怪。这样一个迷人、英俊的男人约我出去,而我也可以去,但我却有罪恶感。
You know, like I'd be cheating on Ross or something.
仿佛那样是背叛罗斯。
Phoebe: Wow. So, ok, maybe that means that, you're not over Ross yet and you have issues with your father.
也许这代表,你还没有忘情罗斯,而且有父女问题。
Rachel: I don't have any issues with my father. Ok, so it's probably just the Ross thing then.
我没有父女问题。 那就是罗斯的问题了。
Joey: I hate this woman! ! I hate her! She told everyone in the company about that infomercial, and now they all keep asking me to open their drinks.
我恨这个女人!!我恨她!她到处宣传公益广告的事,大家都跑来找我开饮料。
Ok, and whenever I can't do it, they're all like like laughing at me.
每次我打不开,他们就笑我。
Ross: Hello.
嗨。
Chandler and Joey:Hey!
嗨!
Ross: So Rachel called. Wants to see me. Going over in a minute.
瑞秋打电话来说想见我。我待会儿就要过去。
Joey: Wow, what what do you think she wants?
你觉得她有什么事?
Ross: Well, maybe the crazy fog has lifted and she realizes that life without me.ah sucks.
也许是疯狂的烟雾已经消散,发现没有我的人生是糟糕的。
Chandler: It's possible. You are very loveable, I'd miss you if I broke up with you. I was just trying to be supportive.
有可能。你很可爱,要是我跟你分手,也会想念你。我只想表达支持。
Ross: Then be supportive like a guy.
请以男人的方式表达。
Chandler: If I broke up with you, I'd miss you.
要是我跟你分手,也会想念你。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们