Joey: OK, so we went to the beach, because Phoebe found out about this lady who knew her mom and dad. And I don't really know what happened with that.
好吧,就从我们到海边说起,因为菲比找到一个认识她父母的女人,我真不知道她们发生了些什么。
Phoebe Sr. :I'm your mother.
我是你的母亲。
Phoebe: Ehh?
啊?
Joey: Oh, and then Monica joked that she wouldn't go out with a guy like Chandler.
之后莫妮卡开玩笑说,她不会跟钱德勒这种人约会。
Chandler: Hi there.
你好。
Joey:...and he couldn't let it go, and...I don't really know what happened with that either.
他一直很在意,然后......我就又不知道了。
Oh-oh! And then Ross's new girlfriend, Bonnie, shows up and Rachel convinced her to shave her head.
哦,对了,罗斯的新女朋友邦妮跑来,瑞秋说服她理了个大光头。
And then Ross and Rachel kiss, and now Ross has to choose between Rachel and the bald girl and, I, don't know what happened there either...
然后罗斯和瑞秋接吻了,现在他得在瑞秋和光头女之间二选一。我不知道他们之间又发生了什么。
You know what, hold on, let me go get Chandler.
你知道,等一下,我去找钱德勒。
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel and Bonnie: Hi!
嗨!
Bonnie: Rachel was just helping me out. My head got all sunburned.
瑞秋帮了我大忙,我的头都晒黑了。
Ross: Awww.
是吗?
Bonnie: Thanks a million.
万分感激。
Rachel: You're welcome a million.
你是万分客气。
Bonnie: smell it.
你闻。
Ross: Umm, minty.
嗯,薄荷味的。
Bonnie: Okay, I'll be in our room.
我得走了。
Ross: Okay.
好。
Rachel: Oh, my God!
天哪!
Ross: I know. Okay, I gotta go.
我知道,好我走了。
Rachel: Whoa! What? Why?
啊!什么?为什么?
Ross: Well, I-I gotta go break up with Bonnie.
我得跟邦妮分手。
Rachel: Here? Now?
这里?现在?
Ross: WelI, yeah. I can't-I can't stay here all night, and if I go in there, she's-she's gonna wanna.... do stuff.
是啊,我,我不能整晚留在这里,而且如果我过去那边,她会,她会......动手动脚的。
Rachel: Well, can't you tell her that you are not in the mood?
你不能说你没心情吗?
Ross: No, she likes that. Yeah. Faking sleep doesn't work either, I can't tell you how many mornings I woke up with her...
不,她喜欢那样,装睡也没用,我没法告诉你多少个早上醒来后和她......
Rachel: Whoa-ho.
喔不。
Ross: Whoa-oh, okay! Why am I telling you that?
额好吧,真是的,我对你说这个干吗?
Rachel: I don't know.
我不知道。
Ross: It wasn't every morning...
也不是每天早上都......
Rachel: Oh, Making it worse!
喔,越描越黑。
Ross: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe Sr. : So I guess you'd like to know how it all happened.
这下我猜你会想知道都发生了什么事了。
Phoebe: I-I mean I, well I think I can figure it out. I guess, you know, I was born, and then everyone started lying their asses off!
我,我的意思是,我想我能弄明白怎么回事。我猜你知道我的出生,然后每个人开始愚蠢地撒谎!
Phoebe Sr. :Noo! No, it wasn't like that I...Uh And you remember how I told you how Lilly, and Frank, and I we were close? Well, We were, We were very close.
不是那样的,你记得我跟你说过莉莉、弗兰克和我很要好?我们非常要好。
Phoebe: How close?
有多要好?
Phoebe Sr. :Well, the-the three of us were kind of umm, a couple.
就是说,我们三个有点像,夫妇那样。
Phoebe: I don't even know how that would work.
我真不知道你们是怎么作到的!
Phoebe Sr. : Well, we were...
我们......
Phoebe: I'm not asking!
我没问。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, Anyhow, somehow I got pregnant, and...and I was...scared. I was stupid and selfish.
总之,我不知怎的怀孕了我很害怕,我愚昧又自私。
I was 18 years old. I mean, you remember what it's like to be eighteen years old, don't you?
当时我才18岁。你还记得你十八岁时的情形吗?
Phoebe: Yeah. Let's see, my mommy had killed herself and my dad had run off.
记得,我想想,妈自杀,爸跑掉。
And I was living in a Gremlin with a guy named Cindy who talked to his hand.
我跟一个叫山迪的人住在一辆格里莫林车里,他会跟他的手说话。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I'm so sorry. I thought I was leaving you with the best parents in the world.
对不起,我以为把你留给了世上最好的父母。
I didn't even hear about your Mom and Dad till a couple of years ago. And by then, you were already grown up.
直到几年前我才听说他们的事。那时你已经长大了。
I don't know, you're here, and I would, I would really, I would like to get to know you.
我不知道你在这儿,而且我会,我真的会,我会很高兴试着了解你。
Phoebe: Yeah, well, everybody does! I'm a really cool person. And, you know, you had 29 years to find that out, but you didn't even try!
是,每个人都愿意了解我,我是个很酷的人。你有29年的时间可以发现,却连试都没试!
You know what, you walked out on me, and I'm just, I'm gonna do the same to you.
你扔下我不管,现在我也要做同样的事。
Phoebe Sr. :Wait.
等一下。
Phoebe: I don't ever want to see you again. Where's my purse?
我不想再见到你。我的皮包呢?
Monica: Shoot! We're out of soda.
讨厌,没有汽水了。
Chandler: Oh, I'll go out and get you some.
我去帮你买。
Monica: Really?
真的?
Chandler: Nope, because I'm not your boyfriend. Hey, Pheebs, how did it go?
才怪,我又不是你的男朋友。嗨,菲比,怎么样?
Phoebe: Hah. Well, my mom's friend, Phoebe, is actually my birth mom.
我妈的朋友菲比,其实是我的亲妈。
Chandler: I found a dried-up seahorse.
我发现了一个干了的海马。
Monica: Sweetie, what are you talking about?
亲爱的,我们说到哪了?
Phoebe: Oh, my new mom, who-who's a big fat abandoner!
噢,我的亲妈是是个大个子,肥胖的遗弃者!
Joey: Whoa, wait, Pheebs, wait a second, don't you wanna stay here and talk about it?
噢,菲比,等等,你不坐下来聊一聊吗?
Phoebe: No. I'm just, I wanna, I need to be alone. Monica?
不了,我想,我想一个人待一会儿。莫妮卡?
Monica: Oh.
哦。
Joey: Man. Hey, what if you found out that your mom wasn't really your mom...and your new mom turned out to be really hot? Oh, man, huh?
兄弟,要是你发现你妈不是亲妈,而你的新妈妈又很辣呢?天呐,对吧?
Chandler: But, it's your mom.
但她是你妈耶。
Joey: No, I'm talking about your mom.
不,我是在说你妈。
Ross: It's over.
结束了。
Rachel: Oh, Was it awful?
很惨吗?
Ross: Well, it was long. I didn't even realize how late it was till I noticed the 5 o'clock shadow on her head.
时间真久。我甚至没意识到有多晚,直到我看到投射到她的光头上的早上五点钟的光影。
Anyway, she didn't wanna stay. I called a cab. She just left.
不管怎么说,她也不想呆下去了。我叫了辆的士,她走了。
Rachel: I wrote you a letter.
我写了封信给你。
Ross: Oh, thank you! I like mail.
谢谢!我喜欢收信。
Rachel: There's just, some things I've been thinking about. You know, things about us.
只是一些我现在的想法。一些关于我们的想法。
And before we can even think about the two of us getting back together, I just need to know how you feel about this stuff.
而且在我们考虑复合之前,我得知道你是怎么看这件事的。
Ross: Okay. it's-It's 5:30 in the morning. So I'd better get cracking on this baby.
好。现在是早上5点半。我最好还是先解决这件事。
Rachel: I'll be waiting for you, just come up when you're done.
我等你,看完就上来。
Ross: Okay. I'll be up in...18 pages. Front and back. Very exciting!
好的,我过一会上来。18页纸,两面都是。真让人激动。
Ross: Oh-oh-oh-oh.
哦,哦哦。
Rachel: Hey! What happened to you? Why didn't you come up?
怎么样了?你怎么没上来?
Ross: Done!
看完啦!
Rachel: You just finished?
你才刚看完?
Ross: Well, I wanted to be thorough. I mean this-this is clearly very, very important to you, to us! And so I wanted to read every word carefully, twice!
是这样,我想看得更透彻。我的意思是它,它很显然非常,非常重要,对你,对我们!于是我想看得仔细点,看了两遍。
Rachel: So umm, does it?
那,是不是?
Ross: I'm sorry?
你说什么?
Rachel: Does it?
是不是?
Ross: Does it? Does it? Yeah, I wanted to give that whole 'Does it?' part just another glance.
是不是?是不是?哦,我想把整个“是不是”的部分再看一遍。
Rachel: What are you talking about, Ross? You just said that you read it twice.
你再说什么,罗斯?你说你看了两次。
Look, you know what, either it does or it doesn't, and if you have to even think about it...
听着,你知道吗,不管是或不是,如果你还需要考虑的话......
Ross: No, no, Rach, no. I don't, I don't, I don't have to think about it, I don't. in fact, I have decided that, that it...does.
不不,瑞秋,我不用考虑,不用。额,事实上…我已经决定了,我决定了,就是......是。
Rachel: Are you sure?
真的吗?
Ross: Oh, Sure, I'm sure!
嗯,当然,真的!
Chandler: All right. There's a nuclear holocaust. I'm the last man on earth. Would you go out with me?
假设发生核爆灾难,我是地球上最后一个男人,你会和我在一起吗?
Monica: Yeaaah.
额。
Chandler: I've got canned goods.
我有罐装食品喔。
Joey: Hey, you guys! Take a look at this! Check this baby out! Dug me a hole.
嘿,你们看这个!你们瞧瞧,我挖了个洞。
Chandler: Excellent hole, Joe.
好棒的洞啊,乔。
Joey: Oh, no! NO! My hole!
哦不!不!我的洞!!
Monica: Ow! What? !Ow!
啊!怎么了?
Joey: What? ! What? !What is it?
啊!什么东西?
Monica: Jellyfish sting! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!
我被水母咬了!疼死了!疼死了!疼死了!
Chandler: Can we help? You want us to take you back to the house?
我能帮你吗?要不要我们送你回去?
Monica: It's two miles.
差不多两里路呢!
Joey: Yeah, and I'm a little tired from digging the hole.
是啊,我挖洞挖得也有点累了。
Monica: Damn the jellyfish! Damn all the jellyfish!
该死的水母!所有该死的水母!
Chandler: We gonna do something!
咱们得想个办法。
Joey: Well, there's really only one thing you can do.
只有一个办法。
Monica: What? What is it?
什么办法?
Joey: You're gonna have to pee on it.
在伤口上撒尿。
Monica: What? !! Gross! !
什么?!真恶心!
Joey: Don't blame me, I saw it on The Discovery Channel.
别怪我,我是在探索频道上看到的。
Chandler: You know what, he's right. There's something like uh, ammonia in that, they kills the pain.
你知道吗,他没唬你,尿里面有类似氨的东西,那可以止痛。
Monica: Well forget it. It doesn't hurt that baaad! !
我不要。其实没那么疼!!
Joey: You want some privacy, you can use my hole.
要是你想隐蔽点的话,可以用我的洞。
Phoebe: Well, I'm ready to get the hell out of here. Oh. Are you? Are you? ! Ohh! That's so great! Ooh, not for Bonnie. But for you, yay! Ohh.
我准备把它弄出去。哦,是你吗?是你吗?哇哦!真棒!哦,不是给邦妮的。是给你的。哦。
Ross: Hey!
嗨!
Rachel: How was the beach?
海滩怎么样?
Monica: Nothing. I don't know.
没什么,我不知道。
Ross: What happened?
怎么了?
Monica: Nothing. I'm gonna take a shower.
没事。我要去冲澡。
Chandler: Me too.
我也是。
Joey: Me too.
我也是。
Phoebe: Okay, I'm gonna put this in the car.
我要把这袋子放进车里。
Rachel: Ooh, I have to go pack. Oh! And it really does?
哦,我得回去了。真的‘是吗’?
Ross: lt does. It really and truly does....
是的,千真万确,是的。
Ross: it so does not!
不是的!
Ross: She wants me to take responsibility for everything that went wrong in our relationship.
她要我承担所有的责任,为造成我们分手的每件事。
I mean she goes on for five pages about, about how I was unfaithful to her. WE WERE ON A BREAK! !!
我是说她花了五页纸来写我是怎么对她不忠的。我们当时已经分手了!!!
Chandler: Oh my God! If you say that one more time, I'm gonna break up with you!
天哪!你再说一次,我就跟你分手!
Ross: Fine! Fine! But this break-up was not all my fault, and she, She says here,
很好!很好!分手不是我一个人的错,她说,
"lf you accept full responsibility..."Full responsibility! "I can begin to trust you again.
“要是你负起全部的责任......” 是全部的责任!“我就能再次信任你。
Does that seem like something you can do? Does it?
这是你能做到的?是不是?
Joey: No? But-
不行?但......
Chandler: Look, Ross, you have what you want. You're back with Rachel. If you bring this up now, you're gonna wreck the best thing that even happened to you.
你得偿所愿,跟瑞秋复合了。如果现在提出这个,你会毁了你能有的最好的结果。
Ross: Yeah, I know. I-I, no, you're right. Yeah I guess I'll let it go. But you-you understand how-how hard it is to forget about this.
可是,你知道,我的意思是,不,你是对的。我猜我能挺过去的。但是你,你明白要忘掉它有多,多难。
Joey: Sure, it's hard to forget! But that doesn't mean you have to talk about it!
当然很难。但你不必拿出来谈。
A lot of things happened on that trip that we should never, ever talk about.
这次旅行发生的太多事,我们都该从此绝口不提。
Ross: What the hell happened on that beach?
在海边到底怎么了?
Joey: It's between us and the sea, Ross.
那是我们和大海的秘密,罗斯。
Phoebe: Hi, Ursula.
嗨,乌苏拉。
Ursula: Hey!
嘿!
Phoebe: OKay, well umm, I know that we haven't talked in a long time. But, umm okay, our Mom is not our birth Mom. This-this other lady is our birth Mom.
是这样,额,我知道我们很久没联络了。但,好吧,我们的妈妈不是亲妈妈。另一个女的才是。
Ursula: Right, okay, the one that lives in Montauk, umm-hmm.
对,是啊,住在蒙塔克的那个。
Phoebe: You know her?
你认识她?
Ursula: No, I umm, I read about her in mom's suicide note.
不认识,但妈的自杀遗书里提到过。
Phoebe: There-there was a suicide note? ! Well, do you still have it?
妈有留自杀遗书?你还留着吗?
Ursula: Hang on.
等一下。
Phoebe: I can't believe you didn't tell me there was a suicide note.
真不敢相信你居然没告诉我有遗书。
Ursula: Yeah. So how've you been doing?
是啊,那你想怎么样?
Phoebe: I, umm, Shut up!
我,额,你闭嘴!
Phoebe:"Goodbye, Phoebe and Ursula. I'll miss you. P.S.Your mom lives in Montauk." You just wrote this!
“别了,菲比与乌苏拉,我会想念你们的。另外,你们母亲住在蒙塔克。”这是你刚才写的!
Ursula: Well, It's pretty much the gist.Well, except for the poem. You read the poem, right?
注释:gist:要点,主旨,大意。
差不多是这个意思。除了,除了那首诗。你读过的,对不对?
Phoebe: Noooo! !
没有!
Ursula: All right. Hang on.
那好吧,等一下。
Monica: Pass the cheese, please. My God, You can't even look at me, can you?
请把奶酪递给我。老天,你甚至都不敢看我,是不是?
Joey: No.
不是。
Chandler: Hey! Phoebe! We can talk to Phoebe! !
嗨!是菲比!我们可以跟菲比聊天!
Phoebe: No. I'm-I'm too depressed to talk.
不了,我,我心情不好,不想说话。
Chandler: I'll give you a thousand dollars to talk to us.
我给你1千元开口费。
Ross: Hey, you guys! What do you, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?
嗨,伙伴们!咱们要不要考虑每年都来一次海滨度假?
Chandler, Monica, and Joey: NO!
不要!
Rachel: All right, that's it, you guys! What happened out there?
好啦,你们真是的。到底出了什么事?
Monica: What? We took a walk. Nothing happened. I came back with nothing all over me.
什么?我们只是去散步,什么都没发生。我回来时全身也没什么东西。
Ross and Rachel: Come on! What happened? Joey?
别这样,发生什么了,乔伊?
Joey: All right...
好吧,我说......
Monica: No! Joey, we swore we'd never tell!
不行!我们发誓要死守秘密。
Chandler: They'll never understand.
他们永远也不会明白。
Joey: Well, we have to say something and get it out. It's eating me alive! Monica got stung by a jellyfish...
我们得解决这事儿!它弄的我很不自在!!莫妮卡被水母蜇了一下。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是这样,我被蜇了一下。很厉害。我站不起来。我,我走不了路。
Chandler: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.
我们离小屋两英里远,既孤单又害怕。我们还以为死定了。
Monica: I was in too much pain.
我疼得要命。
Joey: And I was tired from digging the huge hole.
而我刚挖完一个大洞超累。
Chandler: And then Joey remembered something.
然后乔伊想起一件事。
Joey: I'd seen this thing on The Discovery Channel.
我是在探索频道上看到的。
Ross: Wait a minute, I saw that. On The Discovery Channel, yeah! About jellyfish and how if you...Ewwww! You peed on yourself?
慢着,我也看过。是探索频道,没错!说要是你被水母......额!你在自己身上撒尿了?
Phoebe and Rachel: Ewwww! !
额!
Monica: You can't say that! ! You-you don't know! ! I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway I-I tried, but I-I couldn't...bend that way. So...
你不能这么说!你不了解!我都快痛昏了!不管怎么说,我试过,可我,我不能......够不着。于是......
Phoebe, Ross, and Rachel: Ewwww! !
额!
Joey: That's right I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help! If I had to, I'd pee on anyone of you!
没错,我挺身而出!她是我的朋友,她需要帮助!如果必要,我会见一个尿一个!
Only, uhh, I couldn't. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
只不过,我没做到,我怯场了。我很想帮忙,但压力太大了,所以我交给了钱德。
Chandler: Joey kept screaming at me, 'Do it now! Do it! ! Do it! Do it now! !' Sometimes late at night I can still hear this screaming.
乔伊一直对我大喊 “快尿!快尿啊!快点尿!”有时在深夜,我还会听到那个喊声。
Joey: That's cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是因为有时我在隔壁吓你。
Rachel: Maybe there's somebody that you guys could talk to.
也许你们可以找人谈谈。
Monica: Oh, who? It's not like they have a group for people like us.
找谁?难道这种事还有团体治疗?
Phoebe: Yeah, no, there's this guy Owen, he's the best. Might I have his card.
是啊,不,有个叫欧文的很厉害,我可能有他的名片。
Phoebe:"...and fuchsia and mauve. Those are the 66 colors of my bedroommmm."
“...还有紫红色和淡紫色。这就是我卧室里的六十六种颜色”。
Thank you, thank you. Ohh, and I invite all of you to count the colors in your bedroom. Except for you. You go away.
谢谢,谢谢。请大家都回去算算卧室里的颜色吧。你除外。你走开。
Phoebe Sr. :I'll go in a second. I-I just wanted to tell you that...there hasn't been a day where I didn't regret giving you up.
我马上就走。我只想告诉你......我每天都在后悔把你送人。
Phoebe: Okay, bye.
好的,再见。
Phoebe Sr. :No, I'm not done. I-I-I just want you to know that I, the reason I never looked you up was because,
不,我还没说完。我想让你知道,我之所以没找过你是因为......
Well I was afraid that you'd react, just well like, the, the way you're reacting right now, and can't we just, you know, start from here? Please.
我很怕你的反应,就像你现在这样,我们不能,那个,从现在开始吗?行吗?
Phoebe: No.
不行。
Phoebe Sr. :OK.
好吧。
Phoebe: Sorry.
抱歉。
Phoebe Sr. : But just one last thing. You know you came looking for family. I'm family, I'm it. Well, now I'm done.
还有最后一件事,你知道你想有个家,我就是你的家,是的。现在,我说完了。
Phoebe: Yeah, but it's not like we're losing anything. You know?
我们又不会损失什么,对吧?
Phoebe Sr. :Yeah, I guess you're right.
是啊,你说得对。
Phoebe: It's not like we know each other or anything. Or that we have anything in common.
我们不熟。也没什么共同点。
Phoebe Sr. :Well, I don't know. I mean It's not like...we don't have anything in common. I mean, I like uh, pizza.
我不知道。我是说我们不见得没有共同点。像我喜欢披萨。
Phoebe: I-I like pizza!
我也喜欢披萨!
Phoebe Sr. :You do? !Wait, I like umm, the Beatles.
你也是?!等等,我喜欢披头士。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! So do l!
天哪!我也是!
Phoebe Sr. :I knew it, wow!
我就说嘛。
Phoebe: Wait-wait-wait, wait! Puppies. Cute or ugly?
等等,小狗狗你觉得可爱吗?
Phoebe Sr. :Ohh, so cute!
哦,非常可爱!
Phoebe: Uh-huh, well! You see. But umm, I'm still, I'm mad at you.
啊哈!你看吧。但我还是生你的气。
Phoebe Sr. :I know. I'm mad at me too.
我知道,我也生自己的气。
Phoebe: Well umm, do you wanna get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry.
好那你想吃东西吗?我有点饿。
Phoebe Sr. :Hey! Me too!
嗨!我也是!
Phoebe: Uncanny. God, looks like it's gonna rain and I don't have my umbrella.
太不可思议了。你知道吗,好像快下雨了,我没带伞。
Phoebe Sr. :Me neither. I really hate that.
我也是,真讨厌。
Phoebe: All right, stop it, now you're just doing it to freak me out.
好啦,别这样,你现在只是想让我高兴。
Rachel: Oh-hooo, I missed you.
哦,我好想你。
Ross: I missed you too.
我也很想你。
Rachel: Ooh, So nervous about that letter. But the way you owned up to everything, it just showed me how much you've grown. You know?
哦,我之前好担心那封信。但是你坦承了全部错误,证明你真的成长不少,对吧?
Ross: I suppose.
大概吧。
Rachel: You have! Ross, you have, you should give yourself credit. I mean my mom never thought this would work out. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
当然成长了!罗斯,你应该相信自己。我是说我妈从不相信这点,她说:“一朝出轨,终生花心。”
Ross: Umm-hmm.
是哦。
Rachel: Ooh, I just wish we hadn't lost those four months. But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
哦,我多希望咱们没有浪费过去的四个月。不过如果真的必须花这么多时间来获得一点了解的话......
Ross: WE WERE ON A BREAK!
可我们当时分手了!
chandler: Coffee house?
喝咖啡?
Monica: You bet.
你猜。
Ross: And for the record, It took two people to break up this relationship.
我正式声明,分手是两个人的错。
Rachel: Yeah! You and that girl from that copy place, which yesterday you took full responsibility for.
对!没错!那两个人就是你和那个复印室的女孩,就象昨天你承认的,所有的责任都是你的!
Ross: I didn't know what I was taking responsibility for! OKay? I didn't finish the whole letter!
我不知道我负什么全责,我都没看完信!
Rachel: What?
你说什么?
Ross: I fell asleep.
我睡着了。
Rachel: You fell asleep?
你睡着了?
Ross: It was 5:30 in the morning. And you had rambled on for 18 pages. Front and back!
当时是早上5点半,你那封信洋洋洒洒18页纸,而且是双面的!
Oh-oh-oh, and By the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means "you are." Y-O-U-R means "your."
哦,顺便说一句,you're是“你是”。“your”是代表“你的”。
Rachel: You know I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you! We are so over!
我简直不能相信我居然会想跟你复合,咱们全完了!
Ross: Fine by me!
无所谓!
Rachel: Oh, oh, and hey-hey-hey, those spelling tips will come in handy when you are at home on Saturday nights playing Scrabble with Monica.
哦,哦,嘿嘿嘿,你那些拼写的小本事留着你星期六晚上和莫妮卡玩拼字游戏的时候用吧。
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Sorry! I just feel bad about all that sleep you 're gonna miss wishing you were with me!
对不起!只是想到我在那么希望他和我在一起的时候他居然在睡觉,我就觉得恼火!
Ross: Oh, no-no-no. Don't worry about me falling asleep. I still have your letter!
哦,别,不不不,你就没想过我会睡觉。我还留着你的信!
Rachel: And hey! Just so you know, it's not that common. It doesn't happen to every guy. And it is a big deal!
嘿!你该知道,它不是普通的信,不是每个人都会收到这样的信的,是很大件事!
Chandler: I knew it!
我就知道!
Monica: Gin.
我赢了。
Chandler: We were playing gin? Yow know if we were a couple, we could play this game naked.
我们在玩金拉米牌?如果我们是男女朋友,可以光着身体玩。
Monica: Would you stop?
别再说了。
Chandler: Okay. All right.
好吧。
Monica: Okay, All right. I think you're great. I think you're sweet, and you're smart, and I love you. But you'll always be the guy who peed on me.
好吧。我觉得你很棒,我觉得你人很好,很聪明,我爱你。但你永远是在我身上撒尿的人。
Monica: All right! All right. I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.
好啦!是这样,我被蜇了一下。很厉害。我站不起来。我,我走不了路。