老友记 第三季 第八集

FriendsS03E08

Part1
July 17, 2019, 2:42 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 8 : The one With the Giant Poking Device.


老友记第3季第8集: 巨型戳人工具。

Rachel: Here you go Pheebs. Who else wants one of my special homemade brownies?
菲比,来谁要吃我的特制巧克力方饼?
Chandler: I will have one. Yeah, I'm not gonna have one. Neither will I.
我要一块。算了,不要了。 那我也不要了。
Phoebe: No, no, it's just my tooth.
不是,是我牙痛。
Chandler: All right I'll have one.
好,我要一块。
Ross: So what's a matter, you need a dentist? I've got a good one.
你要找牙医吗?我认识一个好医生。
Phoebe: Um, thanks, I have a good one too. I just, I, I can't see him.
谢了,我也认识一个,只是我不能见他。
Chandler: See, that is the problem with invisible dentists.
这就是隐形牙医的问题。
Ross: Why? Why can't you go to him?
你为什么不能去找他?
Phoebe: Because, every time I go to the dentist, somebody dies.
因为我每次去看牙医,就会有人死。
Chandler: That is so weird, because every time I go to the dentist, I look down the hygienist's blouse.
真诡异,我每次去看牙医。都会偷看医生的紧身上衣。
Rachel: Phoebe, what? Umm...what? !
菲比,什么?呃 什么?
Phoebe: Yeah, yeah, first there was my aunt Mary, and then there was umm, John, my mailman, and then my, my cowboy friend 'Albino Bob'.
第一次是玛丽阿姨。然后是我的邮差约翰。然后是我的牛仔朋友,白化病鲍勃。
Rachel: And all these people actually died?
这些人真的都死了?
Phoebe: Yes, while I was in the chair! That's why I take such good care of my teeth now, you know, it's not about oral hygiene, I floss to save lives!
对,当我坐在诊疗椅上时。所以我都自己保健牙齿,不是为了口腔卫生。我用牙线是为了救人。
Ross: Pheebs, come on, you didn't kill anybody, these people just happened to die when you went to the dentist. It's, it's, it's just ah, a coincidence.
拜托,你没有杀人。只是这些人死的时候,你刚好去看牙医。这只是巧合。
Phoebe: Well tell that to them. Oh! You can't, they're dead.
你去告诉他们 啊,不行,他们死了。
Ross: Thanks, Gunther. Hey! Umm, can I get a napkin too?
甘瑟,谢了。可以给一张纸巾吗?
Gunther: Oh, like you don't already have everything.
你还不够称心如意吗?
Phoebe: Ow! Ow!
啊!啊!
Rachel: Phoebe, you're in pain, would you just go to the dentist, just go.
菲比,你痛得很厉害,去看牙医吧。
Phoebe: All right, fine, fine, but if you're my next victim, don't come back as a poltergeist and like suck me into the TV set.
好,但如果你是下一名受害者。别化身成厉鬼跑回来,把我吸进电视里。
Rachel: I promise.
保证不会。
Phoebe: Although, don't feel like you can't visit.
但还是欢迎你来找我。
Joey: Hey, you guy, is is Chandler here?
钱德在吗?
Ross: No, no he's not.
不在。
Monica: You guys, Joey just saw Janice kissing her ex husband.
乔伊看到珍妮丝亲她的前夫。
Phoebe: Oh!
什么?
Ross: What? So what're you gonna do? I mean how, how're you gonna tell Chandler?
啥?你要怎么办?要怎么告诉钱德?
Joey: Well, I was thinking about that and I, I think the best way would be, to not.
我一直在想这件事,最好的办法就是,不要说。
Rachel: Joey, you can't keep this to yourself, if you know about this, you have to tell him.
乔伊,既然你知道了,就得告诉他。
Joey: It'll kill him. I mean it'll, it'll just kill him.
那他就完了,等于是杀了他。
Phoebe: Well, you could wait till I go to the dentist, maybe I'll kill him.
等我去看牙医吧,或许我会杀了他。
Joey: Ewww! Ugly Naked Guy is using his new hammock. It's like a Play Doh Fat Factory.
丑裸男在睡吊床,好像黏土肥肉工厂喔。
Phoebe: Well, I'm going to the dentist, so listen, ok, just be on the look out for anything that, that, that you can fall into, or, or that can fall on you, or...
我要去看牙医了,听我说。小心会让你们掉进去的东西。或是会掉下来的东西。或是
just look out! Ok, And um, I also just wanna, I just wanna tell you all that um...
总之要小心!我还想要,我只想告诉你们
Ross: Ok, I have a problem I have to go into work for a few hours, some kids messed up the Homo Sapiens display.
我有一个麻烦,我得去忙上几个小时。有一些小孩大闹智人展览。
Joey: What did they do?
怎么个闹法?
Ross: Well, they painted over the word 'Sapien' for one thing, then they rearranged the figures, let's just leave it at that.
他们涂掉了"人"。然后又把人偶重新排列,这个就不说了。
Monica: So, do you want me to watch Ben for you?
要我帮你照顾班吗?
Ross: Yes, that's what I was gonna ask, thank you. Whoa! Wait! Hello! What about me?
我正要拜托你,谢谢。 等一下,让我来如何?
Ross: You? You! Want to watch Ben? Yes! That'd be great, no, I just asked Monica because I know how, empty her life is.
你!你想照顾班?太好了,不过我拜托莫妮卡是因为,她的生活很空虚。
Joey: Hey hey, Ross? Yeah.
嘿,罗斯? 嗯。
Joey: I got a science question. Hmm?
我有个科学问题。嗯?
Joey: If the Homo Sapiens, were in fact 'Homo sapiens', is that why they extinct?
如果智人真的是"同性恋者"。所以才会绝种吗?
Ross: Joey, Homo Sapiens are people.
乔伊,智人就是人。
Joey: Hey hey, I'm not judging.
我没有歧视的意思。
Rachel: Look Benny, spoon. Spoon. Come on! All right, you know what, I think he's bored.
小班,你看,汤匙。汤匙。我看他觉得很无聊。
Monica: Here. Ben, do you wanna play the airplane game, you wanna show Rachel? Come here. We're gonna do something fun. Ok. Weee! ! Weee! !
来,要不要玩坐飞机?要不要玩给瑞秋看?过来。你想玩好玩的?好。
Monica: Who's so brave, you're so brave, yes you are, you're so brave.
谁最勇敢,你最勇敢了,最最勇敢了。
Rachel: Ok. Ok honey, he's fine, he's fine, let's just put him down. Come here, Ben. See that's a good boy.
没事了。他没事,把他放下。宝贝,过来,你好乖。
How could you do that to him! ! Ross trusted me, what is he gonna say? !
你怎么可以撞到他?罗斯很信任我,他会怎么说?!
Monica: He's not gonna say anything, because we're not gonna tell him. We're not? ! No we're not. All right, I like that. Ok.
不会的,我们不会告诉他。 不会吗? 不会。 哦,我喜欢这样。 好的。
Rachel: So we're ok, we're ok, we're ok, aren't we? No, we're not ok, we're not ok, there's a bump, there's a bump.
你没事,你没事对吧?不,你有事,这里肿起来了。
Monica: What bump? Oh my God! Well push it in! Push it in!
什么肿起来?天哪,把它压下去!
Rachel: I cannot push it in!
我不能把它压下去!
Monica: Ok, we're gonna need a distraction. Ok.
好,我们得分散注意力。好。
Monica: That's it. Ok.
就是这样。 好。
Monica: I got it! Ok.
我知道了。 好。
Monica: The second that Ross walks in that door, I want you take him back to your bedroom and you do whatever it is that you do that makes him go, rweee! !
罗斯一走进来。你就拉他进房间,使出浑身解数。让他快活。
Rachel: Or, We could put a hat on his head.
或者,我们也可以帮他戴帽子。
Monica: A hat! Yes! We need a hat. We need a hat... Where are we gonna find a tiny little hat? Oh, oh, oh, I'll get 'Rainy Day Bear'! !
帽子!没错,我们需要帽子 我们需要帽子。 要去哪里找小帽子? 哦,我去拿雨天小熊!!
Monica: Because he'll know what to do? Oh my God, you're a genius!
因为他有办法?天哪,你真是天才。
Rachel: Oh God, it's kinda sewed on though.
好像缝死了。
Monica: Give it. Give it. Ok. Monica and Oh! !
拿来。拿来。 好。 哦!!
Rachel: Oh, it's just like a bloodbath in here today.
今天这里真是血腥啊。
Chandler: Hey! Hold on a sec, hold on a sec. You think these pearls are nice?
等一下,你觉得这串珍珠漂亮吗?
Joey: I'd really prefer a mountain bike.
我比较喜欢登山车。
Chandler: Janice's birthday is coming up, I wanna get her something special. Come in here with me.
珍妮丝的生日快到了。我想送她特别的礼物。陪我进去。慢着。
Joey: Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, whoa. You ah, you wanna get her something special, get her flowers, get her candy, get her gum, girls love gum.
你想来点特别的?送花嘛。送糖,送口香糖,女生都喜欢口香糖。
Chandler: That's a good idea, 'Dear Janice, have a Hubba Bubba birthday'. I would like to get her something serious.
好主意"亲爱的珍妮丝,祝你哈巴波巴生日快乐"。
Joey: Oh, you want something serious. You know what you should do, you should get her one of those um, barium enemas. Those are dead serious.
注释:barium enema:钡剂灌肠摄影,钡灌肠检查法。
我想送一份严肃的礼物。你要严肃的东西。知道吗?你应该送,灌肠剂。那个严肃得要命。
Chandler: All right. Look, I'm gonna go in here, and you don't buy me anything ever.
我要进去,你以后不要送东西给我。
Joey: No, no, you can't, you can't, ok, you can't, you can't buy her pearls, you just can't, you can't, you can't, you can't.
不行!你不能送她珍珠项链。不行,不行,不行。
Chandler: Why not? !
为什么不行?

老友记.本章节注释


注释:barium enema:钡剂灌肠摄影,钡灌肠检查法。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们