老友记 第三季 第七集

FriendsS03E07

Part1
July 17, 2019, 12:01 a.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 7 : The one With the Race Car Bed.


老友记第3季第7集: 赛车床。

Ross: So I told Carl, 'Nobody, no matter how famous their parents are, nobody is allowed to climb on the dinosaur.'
我告诉卡尔,没有人可以爬恐龙,父母再有名也一样。
But of course this went right in one ear and out...
可想而知,他是左耳进...
Rachel: I love how he cares so much about stuff. If I squint I can pretend he's Alan Alda.
我最喜欢他的认真了。要是我眯起眼睛,就能把他看成亚伦艾达。
Monica: Oh good, another dinosaur story. When are those gonna become extinct?
拜托,又在讲恐龙的事。这些事什么时候才会绝种?
Chandler: If I was a superhero who could fly and be invisible, that would be the best.
如果我是一个会飞,还会隐形的超级英雄。那就太棒了。
Gunther: What does Rachel see in this guy? I love Rachel. I wish she was my wife.
瑞秋到底看上他哪一点?我爱瑞秋。真希望她是我的老婆。
Phoebe: Who's singing?
谁在唱歌?
Ross: Hey. When you guys were kids and you played Happy Days, who were you? I was always Richie.
你们小时候扮演电视剧《欢乐时光》里的角色时,都扮成什么?我都当里奇。
Monica: I was always Joanie.
我都当乔安妮。
Joey: Question. Was ah, 'Egg the Gellers!' the war cry of your neighborhood?
请问"蛋洗盖勒家" 是你们邻居的口号吗?
Phoebe: Ewww! Oh! It's the Mattress King! Booo! !
是床垫大王。 哦!!
Chandler: Don't look honey. Change the channel! Change the channel!
赶快转台!
Janice: Wait! Wait! I wanna see this. After I divorce him, half of that kingdom is gonna be mine.
等一下,我想看,等我跟他离了婚。有一半的王国将属于我。
Mattress King: 'Despair fills the mattress showroom.
床垫卖场愁云惨怖。
My kingdom is suddenly without a queen. I'm so depressed I'm going to slash...my prices! !
我的王国突然失去皇后。我是如此沮丧。我决定将价格。砍到最低!
Check it out! 599 for a California king, 499 for a pillow top queen set! I'm going medieval on prices!
各位请看!加利福尼亚之王只要599!有枕垫的皇后床垫只要499!我的价格非常保守!
Chandler: What a wank!
那个小人!
Janice: Oh, I cannot believe he's using our divorce to sell mattresses.
哦,他居然拿我们的离婚来促销!
Monica: I know! And four ninety nine for a pillow top queen set, who cares about the divorce, those babies will sell themselves.
有枕垫的床垫只要499,谁管你离不离婚?那些床垫自己都能卖!
And I'm appalled for you by the way.
还有,我很为你吃惊。
Mattress King: I'm close. I'm cheap. I'm the king.
卖场最近,价格最低。我是床垫之王。
Rachel: Ok. All right, daddy we'll see you tomorrow night. Ok bye.
好的,爸爸,我们明晚见。好,再见。
Ross: We?
我们?
Rachel: Are ah, having dinner with my Dad tomorrow night, I hope that's ok.
明晚要跟我爸吃饭。没问题吧?
Ross: Oh shoot, tomorrow's not so good, I'm supposed to um, fall off the Empire State building and land on a bicycle with no seat. So.
糟糕,明天不方便。我应该会从帝国大厦掉下来,跌到没有座的脚踏车上。所以…
Rachel: Ross, my father doesn't hate you.
我爸并不讨厌你。
Ross: Please, he refers to me as 'wet head'.
拜托,他管我叫"油头"。
Rachel: But honey he calls everybody by a nickname! Ok, look, I know, all right, just one dinner, please, one night for me, pleeease.
他都叫别人的绰号。好,就一顿饭。一个晚上,为了我。
I just want him to love you like I do.
我只是想让他像我一样爱你。
All right, well not exactly like I do, but, if you do come to dinner, I'll love you like I do in that black thing that you like.
好吧,也许不能像我一样。不过如果你肯来,我就穿那件黑色性感内衣,好好爱你。
Chandler: I'll go.
我去。
Ross: Fine.
好吧。
Rachel: Thank you.
谢谢。
Ross: Hi Gunther.
嗨,甘瑟。
Gunther: Yeah, we'll see!
等着瞧。
Joey: Hey, you guys!
嘿,大家好!
Phoebe: Hey! Guess what? What? I got a gig! Yay! !
嘿! 你们猜怎样? 啥? 我有演出了。 耶!!
Chandler: See, that's why I can never be an actor. Because I can't say gig.
所以我当不成演员,我不会说"gig"。
Phoebe: Yeah, I can't say croissant. Oh my God!
我不会说"croissant",天哪!
Monica: What's the part?
是什么角色?
Joey: Well, it's not a part, no. I'm teaching acting for soap operas down at the Learning Extension.
不是角色。我要去学习扩展学校,教"连续剧演技"。
Ross: Come on! That's great. Wow!
很棒啊。 哇!
Joey: Yeah, yeah. It's like, it's like my chance to give something back to the acting community.
我可以借此机会回馈演艺界。
Ross: You know you probably not are allowed to sleep with any of your students.
你应该不可以跟学生上床。
Joey: I know!
我知道。
Phoebe: Ugh! I don't know, Monica. It feels funny just being here.
我不晓得,光是来这里,感觉就很怪。
I mean if you buy a bed from Janice's ex husband, that's like betraying Chandler.
跟珍妮丝的前夫买床铺,就像在背叛钱德。
Monica: Not at these prices.
这种价格耶。
Phoebe: Hi. You know, in England this car would be on the other side of the store. Woosh!
这辆车在英国应该在店的另一边!
Monica: Oh! Ohhhhh! Oh! Phoebe, come here. Aw, this is my new bed. You gotta feel this bad boy.
哦!菲比,过来。这就是我的新床铺。你一定要感受一下。
Phoebe: Eh, Monica, it's still, it feels so weird, you know? Chandler's your friend...Oh! Oh my God!
莫妮卡,我还是觉得怪怪的。钱德是你的朋友。我的天哪!
Aw, all right, take this bed, you can make other friends. Aw.
买吧,朋友可以再交。
Joey: Good evening. I am Mr. Tribbiani. And I will be teaching acting for soap operas.
晚安。我是崔比亚尼老师。我将教大家"连续剧演技"。
Now um, on my first day as Dr. Drake Remoray on Days of Our Lives, Uh, I learned that one of the most important things in soap opera acting is reacting, this does not mean acting again, it means, you don't have a line, but someone else just did. And it goes something like this.
现在,在我参与"我们的日子" 演出雷莫瑞医生的第一天,我学到演连续剧时,很重要的一点,就是回应意思不是"再演一遍"而是你没有台词。但可以听别人讲,就像这样。
Thanks, thanks, thanks a lot. Oh, by the way, before I forget, to work in soap operas some of you're gonna have to become much more attractive. All right, moving right along.
谢了。还有,先说明一点,如果想演连续剧有些同学得让自己变漂亮。好,继续往下讲。
Joey: Hi! Hey! Ooh! How was teaching last night?
嗨! 嗨!昨晚课上得怎样?
Joey: Oh it was great. Yeah, you get to say stuff like, 'Hey, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I, dismiss you.'
很棒,我可以说,打铃并不代表下课,我说下课才能下课。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们