老友记 第三季 第二十三集

FriendsS03E23

Part1
Aug. 17, 2019, 4:14 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 23 : The one With Ross’s Thing.


老友记第3季第23集: 罗斯长了怪东西。

Joey: Hey, wouldn't be cool if our duck and chick had a little baby? We could call it Chuck.
嘿,要是我们的鸡鸭生小宝宝是不是很酷?可以叫它查克。
Chandler: Or.Dick.
或狄克。
Ross: Hey. Chandler and Hey. Listen, I I need a favor. Umm, I was in the shower, and as I was cleansing myself, I ah, I I, well I felt something.
嘿。 嘿。 我要请你们帮忙。我刚才洗澡,正在洗身体时,发现一件事。
Chandler: Was it like a sneeze only better?
很像打喷嚏,但是感觉更爽?
Ross: No, no, I mean, I mean like a thing on my body.
不是,是我身上长了东西。
Joey: Well what was it?
什么东西?
Ross: Well, I I don't know, it's it's kind of in a place that's not.It's not visually accessible to me, and I was hoping maybe you guys could could help me out.
不晓得,它长在我不能我看不到,我想麻烦你们帮我看一下。
Chandler and Whoa! !! No! ! Come on you guys, no big deal!
哇!!! 别!! 拜托,又没什么!
Chandler: Whoa heeeiiiiii iiiii ah! ! Huh. Well what is it? Is it a mole?
哇是什么? 是痣吗?
Joey: No, it's too wrinkly to be a mole.
不是,太皱了,不是痣。
Ross: Well, eww. Is it what? A pimple?
哦。那是痘子吗?
Chandler: No, it's.fancier than a pimple. Look Ross, why don't you just go see a do. Hey guys! What's.
不是,它比青春痘高级。罗斯,你就去看医 嘿!你们在干
Chandler: Ok, well, it's definite, two more weeks of winter. Ahhh. Yeah, right.
确定了,冬天还有两星期没错。 啊。 对。
Phoebe: Ok, and then this is the coffee house. This is where I play my music.
这是咖啡馆。我都在这里表演。
Vince: Good deal. Yeah, and these are my friends. People. This is Vince, Vince, the people. Hi! Hey!
漂亮。 他们是我的朋友。各位,这是文斯,文斯,我的朋友。 嘿! 嘿!
Vince: Hey! Vince is a fireman.
嘿! 文斯是消防员。
Rachel: Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?
哇!你从燃烧的大楼里救过人吗?
Vince: 98 hot saves, highest in the force.
九十八次,队里的最高纪录。
Chandler: Well, you know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.
要是乔伊和我玩火柴就可以让你累积到一百。
Vince: Fire safety is not a joke, son.
孩子,不能拿火灾开玩笑。
Chandler: You're right, I know.
你说得对,我知道。
Vince: Look, I gotta go. I'm on call tonight. See you Saturday. Ok.
我要走了,晚上要值班星期六见。 好。
Rachel: Wow, he's cute, Pheebs! But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.
哇,菲比,他好可爱!但你不是刚和那个老师交往?
Phoebe: Oh, Jason? Yeah, uh huh, we're seeing each other tonight.
哦,杰森?我们晚上要见面。
Rachel: What Pheebs? ! Two dates in one day? That's so unlike you.
菲比?!一天两场约会?你不像这种人。
Phoebe: I know, I know! I'm like playing the field. You know? Like, juggling two guys, I'm sowing my wild oats. You know?
我也知道,我也知道!我在游戏人间。我在玩弄别人,我在播种我的野燕麦。
You know, this kind of like you know oat sowing, field playing juggler.
我就像播种野燕麦和游戏人间的玩弄者。
Joey: So, Pheebs, do they know about each other?
菲比,他们知道对方的存在吗?
Phoebe: Does a dog's lips move when he reads? Ok no, and they don't know.
狗狗念书时,嘴唇会动吗?好吧,他们不知道。
Ross: Hey guys! Hey. Hi!
嘿各位! 嘿。 嘿!
Joey: Well? ! Ok, how'd it go at the doctor's?
怎么样?! 医生怎么说?
Ross: Well, he said there's definitely nothing to worry about, it's totally benign.
他说不用担心,是良性的。
Joey: Well what is it? ! He couldn't even tell me! He said it was just some sort of skin.abnormality.
是什么?! 他根本说不出来!他只说是一种皮肤异常。
Joey: So so it's just skin? Well, no. He said it's skin like.
那么它只是皮肤咯? 嗯,不。医生说它像皮肤。
Chandler: Ok. So it's not skin. Well it's in the skin family. And the worst thing is he he he said, he said, without being able to identify it, he was reluctant to remove it.
好吧,因此它不是皮肤。 嗯,它是皮肤家族的一员。更糟的是他说,由于无法辨认,他不愿意为我切除。
Chandler: Hey, well you know what? You should go to my guy, 'cause when I went in there with my third nipple. He just lopped it right off. You know?
你应该去找我的医生,我带着第三个乳♥头去找他时,他直接就把它给切了。
So I guess I'm lucky. I mean not as lucky as people who were born with two nipples.
我蛮幸运的。虽然比不上天生两个乳♥头的人幸运。
Ross: At least they knew what yours was. You know, yours had a name.
至少他们知道你长了什么。你的有名字。
Joey: Oh! Maybe they'll name yours after you! You know, they'd call it, the Ross. And then people would be like, "Awww, he's got a Ross."
哦!也许医学界会以你为名!把它叫做“罗斯”。大家会说,哦,他长了一个罗斯。
Ross: Yeah, that'd be cool!
是啊,真酷!
Monica: Pete's breaking up with me.
彼特要跟我分手。
All: What? !
什么?!
Monica: I just checked my messages, and, he said that when he gets back from Atlanta, we need to talk.
我刚才听留言,他说等他回来,“我们得谈一谈”。
Rachel: And? Well that's it. People never say 'We need to talk' un unless it's something bad.
然后呢? 就这样。没有人会说“我们得谈一谈” 除非是坏事。
Joey: Whoa, that doesn't necessarily mean that he's breaking up with you.
哇哦,那不一定代表他要跟你分手。
Monica: Really? !
真的?!
Joey: Yeah, maybe he just cheated on you.
对啊,也许他只是对你不忠。
Jason:.and I know I'll never get rich doing it, but, I gotta tell you, it's pretty cool knowing that you're making a difference in a kid's life.
这么做没有好处,但我还是很高兴我改变了一个孩子的一生。
Phoebe: That is so great! Oh, I.Oh my God! Whoa! Oh my God! Ahh ahh, we'd better call the fire department! No! No! No, no?
真好!哦,我天哪! 哇! 天哪! 啊,赶快通知消防队! 别!别! 不用吗?
Phoebe: Well, we don't n n n n need a fireman, we'd, we'd like a good mechanic.
不必找消防员吧,应该找好的技术人员来。
Jason: Wh What? ! Well, it's pro probably just really low on coolant. Oh my God, here they come! Look we gotta get outta here!
什么? 也许浇点冷却液就能灭火了。上帝啊,他们来了!快逃!
Jason: W w w wait! Why? ! Well look, if I wanted to see a fireman, I would date one. Ok?
等一下!为什么? 要是我想看消防员,我会找消防员约会。好吗?
Ross: Th th that's all it is, a third nipple. You know? Just your run of the mill third nipple. You know? You can take it off. Just slice that baby right off!
注释:run of the mill:普通的; 一般的; 平庸的。run of themill。Run一般的意思就是跑。然而,在run of the mill这个习惯用语里,它的意思是一个工厂生产产品的活动。Mill在这里是指工厂。Run of the mill这个说法最初的意思是一个纺织工厂每天生产的纺织品。现在,人们用run of the mill来形容某样东西不是特别好,但是还算可以。
只是一个多出来的乳♥头。很普通的第三个乳♥头。你可以把它切掉。直接把这宝宝切掉!
Dr. Rhodes: Take your shirt off, let's see what we're dealing with here. What're you doing?
把衣服脱掉,让我看一下。你在干什么?
Ross: Just showing you my run of the mill slice it right off third nipple.
让你看那个非常普通可以直接切掉的乳♥头。
Dr. Rhodes: Well that's not a third nipple. Em?
这不是第三个乳♥头。 嗯?
Dr. Rhodes: First of all, it's on your ass.
首先,它长在屁♥股上。
Ross: Well then, what is it? !
不然是什么?!
Dr. Rhodes: Wait a minute, hold it. Johnson! Will you come in here a moment? I'm with Hamilton!
等一下。詹森!你能来一下吗? 我在跟汉弥顿讲话!
Dr. Rhodes: He's good with rare things, bring him in too.
他对怪东西很在行,叫他也来。
Joey: Hey, you know what you don't see a lot of? topless tap dancing.
嘿,你知道你没怎么看过什么东西吗?裸♥露上身的踢踏舞。
Monica: I really enjoy these little talks we have. I gotta go water Pete's plants. You know what, if he's gonna break up with me, maybe I won't water his plants.
我真的很享受我们之间这样的谈话。我得去帮彼特浇花。你们知道吗?如果他想分手,我就不浇了。
Chandler: Well, if he's gonna break up with you, maybe Joey and I should water his plants. If you know what I mean.
如果他要分手,干脆让乔伊和我去“浇”。懂我的意思吧?
Joey: Or ha ha, we could go over there and pee on them.
或者哈哈,我们可以去对着花盆撒尿。
Phoebe:.and I I can't take it! You know? I'm just, always afraid one of them is gonna catch me with the other one. It's making me crazy.
我受不了了!我好怕会被捉到。我快疯了。
Rachel: Well, honey, then why don't you break up with one of 'em? Uh.
亲,何不跟其中一个分手? 哎。
Joey: Whoa whoa whoa. What ah, what happened to playing the field?
哇哦你不是在游戏人间?
Phoebe: Well, it just, it doesn't feel like playing anymore, it feels like work. It's like I'm working in the field.
现在不像游戏了,比较像工作。我好像在世间工作。
Rachel: So, Pheebs, pick one of them.
菲比,那就选一个。
Monica: Yeah. Which one do you like more?
对。你比较喜欢哪一个?
Phoebe: Well, Vince is great, you know 'cause, he's like a guy guy. You know? He's so burly, he's sooo very burly.
文斯很棒,他是男人中的男人。他好壮,真的好壮。
Joey: Ok, good, so there you go. Go with Vince.
好。那就选文斯吧。
Phoebe: Yeah, but Jason's really sensitive.
但是杰森好感性。
Chandler: Well, sensitive is important, pick him. Yeah.
感性很重要,选他。 你说得对。
Joey: Oh sure, go with the sissy.
是啊,听娘娘腔的话。
Phoebe: Jason is not a sissy!
杰森才不娘娘腔!
Joey: Oh no no no no, I meant Chandler.
哦不不不不,我是说钱德。

老友记.本章节注释


注释:run of the mill:普通的; 一般的; 平庸的。run of themill。Run一般的意思就是跑。然而,在run of the mill这个习惯用语里,它的意思是一个工厂生产产品的活动。Mill在这里是指工厂。Run of the mill这个说法最初的意思是一个纺织工厂每天生产的纺织品。现在,人们用run of the mill来形容某样东西不是特别好,但是还算可以。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们