老友记 第五季 第一集

FriendsS05E01

Part1
Aug. 19, 2019, 12:49 p.m.

Friends Season 5 Episode 1 : The one After Ross Says Rachel.


老友记第5季第1集:罗斯说漏嘴以后。

Minister: Friends, family, we're gathered to celebrate here today...the joyous union of Ross and Emily. Now, Ross, repeat after me. "l, Ross."
各位亲朋好友,今天大家齐聚一堂庆祝罗斯与艾蜜莉缔结良缘罗斯。现在,请跟我复述,我,罗斯……
Ross: I Ross...
我,罗斯……
Minister: Take thee, Emily...
娶你,艾蜜莉……
Ross: Take thee, Rachel...
娶你,瑞秋……
Ross: Emily. Emily.
艾蜜莉。艾蜜莉。
Minister: Uhh...Shall I go on?
要继续吗?
Rachel: He-he said Rachel, right? Do you think I should go up there?
他说瑞秋,对吗?我要过去吗?
Emily: Yes, yes, do go on.
请继续。
Minister: I think we'd better start again. Ross, repeat after me. I, Ross...
我们最好重新来过罗斯,请你跟着我说我,罗斯……
Ross: I, Ross...
我,罗斯……
Minister: "Take thee, E-M-I-LY..."
娶你,艾-蜜-莉……
Ross: Take thee, Emily...Like there'd be anybody else.
娶你,艾蜜莉……就好像还有别人似的。
Minister: As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health...till death parts us.
成为我的合法发妻,无论贫病,至死不渝。
Ross: As my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health...until death parts us. Really, I do. Emily.
成为我的合法发妻,无论贫病,至死不渝。我愿意,艾蜜莉。
Minister: May I have the rings? Emily, Place this ring on Ross' finger as a symbol of your bond everlasting.
请给我婚戒?艾蜜莉,为罗斯戴上戒指,象征你永远爱他。
Minister: Ross, place this ring on Emily's hand as a symbol of the love that encircles you forever.
罗斯,为艾蜜莉戴上戒指,代表你俩白头偕老。
Ross: Happy to.
我很乐意。
Minister: Ross and Emily have made their declarations and it gives me great pleasure to declare them husband and wife.
罗斯与艾蜜莉已经宣誓我很荣幸宣布他们成为夫妻。
Ross: Yay!
耶!
Minister: You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了。
Mrs. Geller: This is worse than when he married the lesbian.
这比他娶同性恋那次更糟糕。
Emily: Just keep smiling.
保持微笑。
Ross: Okey.
好。
Joey: Well, that went well.
进行得真顺利。
Chandler: It could've been worse, He could've shot her.
可以更糟,他可以拿枪杀了她。
Ross: That was pretty funny, wasn't it?
刚才太有趣了,对吧?
Emily: You spoiled everything! It's a nightmare! My friends and family are out there! How can I face them? How can you do this to me?
你搞砸所有事情!我丢死人了!我的亲朋好友都在场!我以后拿什么脸见人?你怎么做得出来?
Joey: Hey, no matter what happens with Ross and Emily, we still get cake, right?
嗨,不管他们俩人怎样,我们都吃得到蛋糕吧?
Ross: That-that-that's all right, you- no-, you take your time sweetie. I'll be right out here...She's just fixing her makeup.
没……没事的,你慢慢冷静下来。我就在门外……她只是在补妆而已。
Emily: I hate you! Ross: And I love you!
我恨你!我也爱你!
Mr. Geller: Boy, bad time to say the wrong name, huh Ross?
罗斯,你偏挑这个时候,说错名字。
Ross: That's true, thanks dad. People should be dancing! Huh? Hey, this is a party! Come on! Joey, dance!
你说得对,谢了,老爸大家应该跳舞啊!这是婚宴,乔伊,跳舞啊!
Mrs. Waltham: Yes, Waltham Materials.
你好,华氏材料。
Phoebe: Uh, hello, this is Ross Geller's personal physician, Dr. Philange.
你好,我是罗斯盖勒的医生,佛兰姬。
Mrs. Waltham: Who?
谁?
Phoebe: Yeah, I've discovered that Ross forgot to take his brain medicine, uh, now without it, uh, in the brain of Ross, uh women's names are interchangeable, through-through no fault of his own.
我发现罗斯忘了吃错乱药,他这人不吃药,就有可能讲错女人的名字,这完全不能怪他。
Mrs. Waltham: Oh my God, Phoebe.
上帝啊,是你菲比。
Phoebe: No, not Phoebe, Dr. Philange. Oh no! You have it too!
我不是菲比,是佛兰姬医生。你也错乱了!
Phoebe: What kind of bitch hangs up on a doctor?
什么臭女人敢挂医生的电话?
Chandler: Hey.
嘿。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Chandler: Oh, wow, I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, I know we had plans to meet up tonight and, ugh, I'm just kinda worried about what it might do to our friendship.
希望你别误会,我知道我们今晚约了要见面。但是我担心以后做不成朋友。
Monica: I know. Ah, how could we have let this happen?
我明白。我们怎么这么不小心?
Chandler: Seven times!
还不小心了七次!
Monica: Ugh! Well, you know, look, we were away...
你知道,我们人在国外
Chandler: In a foreign, romantic country...
又是浪漫的异乡……
Monica: I blame London.
都怪伦敦不好。
Chandler: Bad London!
坏伦敦!
Monica: So look umm, while we're st-still in London, I mean, we can keep doing it right?
不过,我们既然还在伦敦,我们就可以继续做,对吗?
Chandler: Well, I don't see that we have a choice. But, when we're back home, we don't do it.
看来我们别无选择。但是我们回去就得停止。
Monica: Only here.
只有这里例外。
Chandler: You know, I, I saw a wine cellar downstairs...
我看到楼下有酒窖……
Monica: I'll meet you there in two minutes.
我两分钟后下去找你。
Chandler: Ok!
好。
Rachel: Mon, honey, I gotta ask you something.
我有事情要问你。
Monica: Now?
现在?
Rachel: Ross said my name up there, I mean, come on, I just can't pretend that didn't happen, can I?
罗斯刚刚说出我的名字,我不能假装没听到吧?
Monica: Oh, I-I don't know.
我不知道。
Rachel: Monica, what should I do?
莫妮卡,我该怎么办?
Monica: Just uh, do the right thing.
做正确的事就行了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Monica: Toe the line. Thread the needle. Think outside the box!
Toe the line:从字面上理解表示“足尖抵在线上”,现在它通常用来表示“服从,听从”,line这个词有两种不同的解释。line表示“竞走的起步线”时,toe the line取字面的意思,即“(赛跑开始前)足尖抵在起步线上”。例如:the runner toed the line ready to start.(赛跑运动员足尖抵着起跑线准备起跑。)line过去还指船只甲板或阅兵场上的线,专门用于新成员集合编队。这就隐含着“命令”和“顺从”的意思。Toe the line 表示“遵从,服从”的意思就是由此而来的。
就事论事,按部就班,置身事外!
Rachel: Whoa, wait, listen, I think I'm just gonna talk to Ross about what he thinks it meant.
等等,我要问罗斯,他是什么意思。
Monica: Wait. Rachel, no, he's married. Married! If you don't realize that, I can't help you.
瑞秋,不要,他已经结婚了!要是你还不懂,我也没法帮到你。
Rachel: Okay, you're right. You're right. You can't help me.
你说得对,你帮不了我。
Mrs. Geller: Jack, is it all our fault? Were we bad parents?
杰克,这是我们的错吗?没把小孩教好?
Mr. Waltham: Yes.
对。
Mr. Geller: Oh yeah, well who serves steak when there's no place to sit, I mean how are you supposed to eat this?
没地方坐还叫人吃牛排,这要怎么搞?
Joey: Hey, what's up?
怎么了?
Joey: You and me, next dance?
下首音乐跟我跳舞好吗?
Mrs. Geller: Sorry dear. I only dance when I am drunk.
抱歉,我只有喝醉才跳舞。
Joey: Want me to get you something?
你想喝点什么?
Monica: Where were you? We were supposed to meet in the wine cellar?
你跑哪去了?不是约在酒窖吗?
Chandler: Forget it, that's off.
算了,当我没说。
Monica: Why?
为什么?
Mr. Waltham: The next tour of the wine cellar will plan in two in-in minutes...
两分钟后……为各位介绍酒窖……
Monica: Joey, what are you doing? You promised Phoebe you wouldn't eat meat until she has the babies!
乔伊,你搞什么?你答应菲比等她生完才吃肉!
Joey: Well, I figured we're in another country, so it doesn't count.
既然我们在国外就不算。
Monica: That's true.
那倒是。
Chandler: The man's got a point.
他说得对。
Rachel: Oh, hi!
喔,嘿!
Ross: Hi!
嗨!
Rachel: I'm sorry, things aren't working out so well.
很抱歉,事情竟然出状况。
Ross: Oh no! It could be better, oh, it's gonna be ok, right?
没有,事情会好转的,一切都会没事,对吧?
Rachel: Oh yeah! Of course, I mean, she's gonna get over this, you know? I mean, so you said my name!
当然,她不会放在心上。你脱口说出我的名字又如何。
Rachel: You know you just said it 'cause you saw me there, if you'd 've seen a circus freak, you would've said, "I take thee circus freak."
不过是因为你刚好看到我。如果你是看到怪胎,也会说:我娶你,怪胎。根本没有别的意思,只是无心之过。没有别的意思,对吧?
Rachel: You know, it didn't mean anything, it's just a mistake. It didn't mean anything. Right?
根本没有别的意思,只是无心之过。没有别的意思,对吧?
Ross: No! No! Of course it didn't mean anything!
当然没有!
Ross: I mean, uh well, I can understand why, Emily would think it meant something, you know, because-because it was you...
但是我明白艾蜜莉为何误会,因为这刚好是你的名字……
Rachel: Right...
对……
Ross: But it absolutely didn't. It didn't! It didn't!
其实没有意义,真的没有!
Joey: Ross, hey, the band's ready outside for your first dance with Emily, so...
罗斯,乐队正在等你跟艾蜜莉开舞。
Ross: Oh! Oh-oh, the band's ready! Well, I-I-we gotta do what the band says-I don't care about the stupid band!
噢,乐队准备好了!我们最好听乐队的话,我才不在乎那愚蠢的乐队!
Joey: You spit on me man!
你口水喷到我了!
Ross: I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起。
Joey: Emily is taking kind of a long time, huh?
艾蜜莉也进去太久了吧?
Rachel: You know when I locked myself in the bathroom at my wedding, it was because I was trying to pop the window out of the frame.
我结婚时也躲在厕所不出来,不过那是因为我要撬开窗户。
Ross: Oh, right!
是啊!
Rachel: Get the hell out of there, you know?
我一心想要逃出去。
Ross: Emily? Emily? I'm coming in.
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉?我要进去了。
Rachel: Well, look at that, same thing.
你看,同一招。
Chandler: Listen, in the middle of everything if I scream the word, "Yippee!" just ignore me.
如果我中途大喊“好耶”,你就当作没听到。
Monica: Oh my God, Rachel! Hi!
天啊,瑞秋!嗨!
Chandler: Oh, hello Rachel.
你好,瑞秋。
Rachel: Ross said my name. Ok? My name.
罗斯叫出我的名字,是我的名字。
Rachel: Ross said my name up there, that obviously means that he still loves me.
他会说成我的名字,表示他还爱我!
Rachel: Ok, don't believe me. I know I'm right. All right, you guys wanna go downstairs and get a drink?
不信就算了,我绝对没误会。你们要不要下楼喝一杯?
Chandler: Yes, we do. But, we have to change first.
好啊,不过我们要先换衣服。
Monica: Yes, I wanna change. And why-why don't you go down and get us a table?
对,我想换衣服你先下去占位子。
Chandler: Yeah, we'll be down in like five minutes.
对,我们五分钟就下去。
Monica: Fifteen minutes.
十五分钟吧。
Rachel: Ok.
好。
Rachel: Hello? Oh, Pheebs! It's Phoebe!
喂,菲比啊,是菲比!
Chandler: Oh, hey hey hi there...
是吗?太好了
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: Hi, so what happened?
发生什么事了?
Rachel: Well, Ross said my name.
罗斯说成我的名字。
Phoebe: Yeah, I know, but I don't think that means anything.
我知道,不过他是无心的。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you know what, let's look at this objectively all right? Ninth grade, right? The obsession starts.
好的,菲比,我们冷静客观想想看,他从九年级就暗恋我对吧?那时就疯狂迷上我。
Rachel: All right? Summer after ninth grade he sees me in a two-piece for the first time, his obsession begins to grow. Right? So then...
那年暑假,他头一次看我穿两件式,更是不可自拔爱上我。
Chandler: Hey, listen, why don't we go change in my room?
去我房间换衣服如何?
Monica: My clothes are...ohh!
可是我的衣服在……喔!
Chandler: Wow, you look...
你看起来真是……
Monica: No time for that!
没时间废话了!
Joey: Hey, dude, let me in. I got a girl out here!
老兄,让我进去,我有女伴!
Chandler: Well, I've got a girl in here.
我这里也有女孩子。
Joey: No you don't, I just saw you go in there with Monica!
才怪,我看到你跟莫妮卡进去!
Chandler: Well, we're-we're hanging out in here!
我们……我们在聊天!
Joey: Which one of us is gonna be having sex in there, me or you?
你说我们两对谁有机会做♥爱?我还是你?
Chandler: Well, I suppose I would have to say you! But, what if we're watching a movie in here?
看来我只能说是你了!可是我们正在看电视?
Monica: Which we are, and-and we already paid for it. It's My Giant!
没错,我们付费了 正在看“我的巨人”!
Joey: My Giant? I love that movie!
“我的巨人”?我爱死那部片!
Monica: You really think this is ok?
你确定这样好吗?
Chandler: Well, Ross and Emily aren't gonna use it.
反正罗斯跟艾蜜莉也用不到。
Monica: Oh, it's so beautiful. Ohh! You know, I-I don't know if I feel right about this.
这里好漂亮!可是我总觉得不太妥当。
Chandler: Oh Mon-Mon-Mon-Mon-look, this is the honeymoon suite. The room expects sex.
莫……听我说,这是蜜月套房,这间房期待着性。
Chandler: The room would be disappointed if it didn't get sex. All the other honeymoon suites would think it was a loser.
如果没有,这间房一定很失望。在其他蜜月套房面前抬不起头。
Monica: Ok!
好吧!Chandler: Ok!
那好!
Ross: Emily? !
艾蜜莉?
Chandler: Nope, not under here!
没有,没在这下面。
Monica: You didn't find her?
你还没找到她?
Ross: No, I've looked everywhere!
我到处都找不到!
Chandler: Well, you couldn't have looked everywhere or else you would've found her!
你一定漏掉什么地方,否则早就找到了!
Monica: Yeah, I think you should keep looking!
你应该继续找!
Chandler: Yeah, for about, 30 minutes? Monica: Or 45.
大概再找个30分钟?或是45分钟。
Chandler: Wow, in 45 minutes you can find her twice.
45分钟可以找到两次了。
Ross: No! For all I know, she's trying to find me but couldn't because I kept moving around.
不了,她一定也找不到我,因为我跑来跑去。
Ross: No-no, from now on, I'm staying in one place. Right here.
从现在开始我不动了,我就待在这里。
Monica: Well, it's getting late. Chandler: Yeah, we're gonna go.
时间晚了。我们要走了。
Ross: Actually, you guys mind staying here for a while?
你们在这儿待一会儿如何?
Monica: Ugh, you know, umm we gotta get up early and catch that plane to New York.
可是我们明天一早 就要搭飞机回纽约。
Chandler: Yeah, it's a very large plane.
是的那班飞机很大。
Ross: That's cool.
好吧。
Chandler: But, we'll stay here with you.
不过我们还是陪你一会。
Ross: Thanks guys! I really appreciate this, you know, but you don't need to rub my butt.
谢了!我很感激你们的好意,但是你也不用摸我屁♥股。
Chandler: We have to leave for New York in an hour.
我们一小时后就要回纽约了。
Monica: I know, I've been looking at those doors, they look pretty sound-proof, don't you think?
我知道。我一直在看那扇门,隔音效果似乎很好?
Chandler: We can't do that, that's insane. I mean 'A', he could wake up, and 'B', you know, let's go for it.
不行,你疯了。第一,他可能醒来;第二,管他的。
Ross: Em-Emily? Em-Emily? Emily!
艾蜜莉?艾蜜莉……艾蜜莉?
Mr. Waltham: No.
不是她。
Mrs. Waltham: You can forget about Emily, she's not with us.
你可以放弃了,她没跟我们在一起。
Mr. Waltham: We've come for her things.
我们来拿她的东西。
Ross: Wait, well wh-wh-wh-where is she?
等一下,她在哪里?
Mr. Waltham: She's in hiding. She's utterly humiliated. She doesn't want to see you ever again.
她躲起来了,因为她很丢脸,这辈子都不想再见到你。
Mrs. Waltham: We're very sad that it didn't work out between you and Emily, monkey. But, I think you're absolutely delicious.
我们很伤心你们两个闹成这样,猴子。不过你实在是秀色可餐!
Mr. Waltham: Excuse me, I'm standing right here!
抱歉,我人还站在这里!
Mrs. Waltham: Oh yes, there you are.
是啊,阴魂不散。
Rachel: Hey-hey, you guys go hurry up, get some, there's a whole cart outside...
大家动作快点,外面还有一车……
Mr. Waltham: Goodbye Geller.
再见了,盖勒。
Ross: No, hold on! Hold on!
等一下……
Ross: Look, look, your daughter and I are supposed to leave tonight for our honeymoon, now-now you-you tell her that I'm gonna be at that airport and I hope that she'll be there too!
你的女儿跟我今晚预定去度蜜月。请你们转告她,我会去机场,我希望她也会去。
Ross: Oh yeah, I said Rachel's name, but it didn't mean anything, Ok? She's-she's just a friend, that's all!
我是说成瑞秋的名字,但这只是无心之过。她不过是我的朋友。
Ross: Now, look, just tell Emily that I love her and that I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Please, promise me, that you'll tell her that.
就这样,请转告艾蜜莉,我爱她。我只想跟她共度余生。请保证你们一定会转告她。
Mr. Waltham: All right, I'll tell her. Come on buggerface!
我会告诉她,走吧,臭婆娘!
Mrs. Waltham: Call me.
打电话给我。
Mr. Waltham: You spend half your life in the bathroom, why don't you ever go out the bloody window?
你也一天到晚待在厕所,怎么就不会从窗户滚蛋?
Monica: You know, maybe it's best we never got to do it again.
你知道,或许我们不再上床才对。
Chandler: Yeah, it kinda makes that-that one night special. You know, technically we still are over international waters.
否则那晚就不特别了。理论上而言,我们还在公海。
Monica: I'm gonna go to the bathroom, maybe I'll see you there in a bit?
我去洗手间,待会来找我?
Chandler: Ok!
好。
Joey: Can I ask you something?
我可以问个问题吗?
Chandler: Uhh, no.
不行。
Joey: Felicity and I, we were watching My Giant, right? And I was thinking, "I'm never gonna be as good an actor as that giant."
我昨晚跟费丽西蒂 一起看“我的巨人”,我心想:自己永远不可能,演得跟那个巨人一样棒。
Joey: Do you think I'm just wasting my life with this acting thing?
我想当演员是否只是痴心妄想?
Chandler: No.
不是。
Joey: I mean, the giant is like five years younger than me, you know, you think I'll ever get there?
那个巨人大概比我小五岁,我有办法跟他一样优秀吗?
Chandler: Yes.
会的。
Joey: Thanks man.
谢了。
Chandler: Ok man.
没关系。
Joey: But what about how much taller he is than me?
但是他比我高好多啊?
Joey: I mean, there's no way I can make myself taller now, you know?
我的意思是,现在已经不可能再长高。
Joey: And who knows what science will come up with in the future, but Chandler, what if I die an unsuccessful, regular sized man?
以后科学怎么发展我不知道,如果我死时只是一个,身高平庸的小人物呢?
Joey: Hey, Monica, wow you've been in the bathroom for like a half-hour.
莫妮卡,你厕所上了半个小时。
Monica: I know!
我知道!
Joey: Had the beef tips, huh?
你也吃了牛肉?
Phoebe: Hey!
嗨!
Chandler: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: Hi!
嗨!
Phoebe: You ate meat! You had sex!
你吃过肉了!你跟人做♥爱!
Chandler: No we didn't!
我们才没有!
Phoebe: I know you didn't, I was talking about Monica.
我知道你没有,我说的是莫妮卡。
Monica: Phoebe, I did not have sex.
菲比,我才没跟人做♥爱。
Phoebe: This pregnancy is throwing me all off and making me fat.
怀孕害我灵感不准,而且还变得胖嘟嘟。
Joey: All right, I'm gonna go say hi to the chick and the duck.
我要去跟小鸡小鸭打招呼。
Phoebe: Oh, me too!
我也去!
Joey: Why would you need to say hi to 'em, you've been feeding 'em for four days?
你何必去?你不是一直都去喂它们的嘛?
Phoebe: Oh, right, maybe I'll just go home.
没错,我回家好了。
Monica: Well, we certainly are alone.
只剩下我们两个。
Chandler: Yes! Good thing we had that 'Not in New York' rule.
幸好我们说好回纽约就不行。
Monica: Right. Umm, listen, since we're-we-re on that subject, umm, I just wanted to tell you that uh...
没错。既然你说到这个,我想告诉你……
Monica: Well, I-I was going through a really hard time in London, what with my brother getting married and that guy thinking I was Ross's mother...
当时我在伦敦心情很不好,因为哥哥结婚,别人还把我认作他妈……
Chandler: Right.
我知道。
Monica: Well, an-anyway, I just-that night meant a lot to me, and- I guess I'm trying to say thanks.
那晚对我来说意义非凡。我的意思是……我要谢谢你。
Chandler: Oh. You know, that night meant a lot to me too, and it wasn't 'cause I was in a bad place or anything, it just meant a lot to me 'cause, you're really hot!
我那天也不是随便上床,并不是因为我受到逼迫。我很重视那晚是因为你很辣。
Chandler: Is that ok?
这样说可以吗?
Monica: That's ok.
没关系。
Chandler: And I'm cute too.
而且我也很帅。
Monica: And you're cute too.
而且你也很帅!
Chandler: Thank you!
谢谢!
Chandler: All right, I gotta go unpack.
我要去整理行李了。
Monica: Ok.
好。
Chandler: Bye.
再见。
Chandler: I'm still on London time, does that count?
我时差还没调回来,这表示我还在伦敦吧?
Monica: Oh, that counts!
没错!
Chandler: Oh, good!
太好了!
Ross: Rach! Rach!
瑞秋!瑞秋!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hi! What're you, what're you doing here?
你怎么会在这里?
Rachel: Well, I-I-I've been on standby for a flight home for hours.
我在等候补机位回纽约。
Rachel: Ohh, so no sign of Emily huh?
你还没等到艾蜜莉?
Ross: Not yet.
还没。
Rachel: So umm, what time are you supposed to leave?
你是几点的飞机?
Gate Agent: This is the last call for Flight 1066 to Athens. The last call.
最后一次呼叫,前往雅典的1066班机。
Ross: Pretty soon I guess.
就快了。
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Rachel: I'm sorry.
我很遗憾。
Ross: I just, I don't understand, I mean, how-how could she do this? You know, what, am I, am I like a complete idiot for thinking she'd actually show up?
我不明白她怎么可以这么做?我是不是白♥痴?竟然以为她会来。
Rachel: No, you're not an idiot, Ross. You're a guy very much in love. You're a guy very much in love.
不,你不是白♥痴,罗斯。你只是爱得无可救药。
Ross: Same difference.
还不是一样。
Gate Agent: All ticketed passengers for Flight 1066 to Athens should now be on board.
搭乘1066班机,前往雅典的旅客请登机。
Ross: I get it! Well, that's that.
听到了!就这样了。
Rachel: No, you know what, I think you should go.
你知道吗?你应该自己去。
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Yeah, I do. I think you should go, by yourself, get some distance, clear your head, I think it'd be really good.
对,你应该自己去,到遥远的地方想个清楚。这对你一定有好处。
Ross: Oh, I, I, I don't-I don't know...
我不知道……
Rachel: Oh, come on Ross! I think it would be really good for you!
来吧,罗斯,对你有好处的!
Ross: I could, yeah, I could do that.
没错,我应该去。
Rachel: Yeah.
对。
Ross: I can't, I can't even believe her! Now, you know what, I am, I am gonna go!
真不敢相信她。知道吗?我决定去了!
Rachel: Good!
很好!
Ross: Why not?
有何不可呢?
Rachel: Right!
对!
Ross: Right?
对不对?
Rachel: Right!
没错!
Ross: You know, thanks!
谢了!
Rachel: Ok, I'll see you back at home, if I ever get a flight out of here.
我们纽约见了,希望我搭得上飞机。
Ross: Hey, well...nah.
其实……算了。
Rachel: What? Wait, what?
怎么了?
Ross: Why don't you come? I mean, I-I have two tickets, why not?
不如你也一起来,反正我有两张机票,何不呢?
Rachel: Well-well, I don't, Ross, really?
不太好吧?真的吗?
Ross: Yeah, yeah, it'll be great! I mean, you can, you can lay on the beach and I can cry over my failed marriage. See-see how I make jokes?
是啊,一定很好玩,你可以躺在海滩上,我可以哭诉婚姻失败。看到我说笑话没?
Ross: No really, I mean, God, I could use a friend.
真的,我需要有朋友陪我。
Rachel: Oh wow, uh ok, uh maybe. Umm, yes, I can do that!
好吧,也许我可以陪你去!
Ross: Okay! Okay!
好!好!
Ross: Cool!
太好了!
Rachel: All right!
是啊走吧!
Ross: Come on! Here.
拿去。
Rachel: Oh, ok, we're going to Greece. Yeah, ok.
我们这就去希腊。
Ross: Ah! Ah! I forgot my jacket!
我忘了拿外套!
Rachel: Oh, wait-wait-wait...
等一下……
Ross: You tell them to wait!
你叫他们等一下!
Rachel: Wait! Wait!
等一下!等一下!
Ross: Emily.
艾蜜莉。
Ross: Oh no-no-no! Oh-no! No! No! Emily!
不是啦……别走,艾蜜莉!
Rachel: Ahh, yes, I will have a glass of the Merlot. And uh, he will have a white wine spritzer.
我要美露红酒,这位要气泡白酒。
Rachel: Hey, look at that, the airport's moving. Hey, are we moving? Are we moving? Why are we moving? Yeah,does captain know that we're moving? Oh my gosh.
你们看,机场在动。飞机在动吗?飞机在动吗?为什么?机长知道飞机在动吗?我的天啊。

老友记.本章节注释


Toe the line:从字面上理解表示“足尖抵在线上”,现在它通常用来表示“服从,听从”,line这个词有两种不同的解释。line表示“竞走的起步线”时,toe the line取字面的意思,即“(赛跑开始前)足尖抵在起步线上”。例如:the runner toed the line ready to start.(赛跑运动员足尖抵着起跑线准备起跑。)line过去还指船只甲板或阅兵场上的线,专门用于新成员集合编队。这就隐含着“命令”和“顺从”的意思。Toe the line 表示“遵从,服从”的意思就是由此而来的。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们