老友记 第三季 第六集

FriendsS03E06

Part1
July 15, 2019, 2:54 p.m.

Friends Season 3 Episode 6 : The one With the Flashback.


老友记第3季第6集: 昔日重现。

Janice: Janice has a question. Who of the six of you has slept with who of the six of you?
珍妮丝有一个问题,你们六人当中有哪一个人跟你们当中的另一个人睡过?
Phoebe: Wow, it's like a dirty math problem.
哇,好下流的数学问题。
Ross: I'm sorry the answer there would be...none of us.
很抱歉,答案是...一个也没有。
Janice: Come on over the years none of you ever got, you know, drunk and stupid?
这几年下来,你们都没有喝醉做蠢事?
Joey: Well, that's really a different question.
这可完全不是同一个问题。
Janice: I'm sorry, I find it hard to believe that a group of people who spends as much time together as you guys do has never bumped uglies.
抱歉,想不到一群成天混在一起的人。居然没做过丑事。
Joey: Well, there was that one time that Monica and Rachel got together and...
莫妮卡曾经和瑞秋在一起和...
Monica and What? !!
什么?!
Rachel: Excuse me, there was no time!
很抱歉,没有那回事!
Joey: Ok, but let's say there was. How might that go?
那就假设有。会怎么样?
Janice: Ok, ok, well then answer me this. Have any of you ever...almost?
那就告诉我。你们有没有差一点?
Rachel: Does anybody need more coffee?
还有谁要咖啡?
Ross: Yeah, I'll take some. Hey, there's a dog out there! You see?
好,给我来些。外面有狗狗!你看?
Phoebe: Oh, that is so unfortunate. What?
哦,太可惜了? 怎么了?
Phoebe: Cute naked guy is really starting to put on weight.
可爱裸男越来越胖。
Monica: Ok, I'll be back in just a minute. Oh, Phoebe I'm sorry that I left lipstick marks on the phone.
我马上回来。菲比,抱歉,我的口红印到电话筒了。
Phoebe: You didn't leave lipstick marks on the phone.
你没有啊。
Monica: Oh, then it must've been you. Bye.
那就是你啰,再见。
Phoebe: Bye bye! That's why I moved out.
再见。
Ross: Hey, you know while we're on that, when are you gonna tell my sister that you don't live here anymore.
所以我才要搬走,说到这件事。你几时要告诉我妹妹,你不住这里了。
Phoebe: I think on some levels she already knows.
在某些层面上,她已经知道了。
Ross: Phoebe, she doesn't know that you sneak out every night, she doesn't know that you sneak back every morning, and she doesn't know that you've been living in your Grandmother's for a week now.
她并不知道你每天晚上溜出去。每天早上溜回来。而且已在你外婆家住了一星期。
Phoebe: Ok, well maybe not on those levels.
好吧,也许不是这些层面。
Chandler: I'm never gonna find a roommate, ever.
我永远也找不到室友。
Phoebe: Why, nobody good?
没有好的人选?
Chandler: Well, let's see, there was the guy with the ferrets, that's plural.The spitter.
有个家伙养了一堆雪貂,是一堆喔。吐口水的家伙。
Oh ho, and yes, the guy who enjoyed my name so much he felt the need to make a little noise every time he said it.
有一个爱吐口水,还有一个觉得我的名字很好玩,每次说到都要发出怪声。
Nice to meet you, Chandler Bing, Bing! Great apartment Chandler Bing, Bing!
幸会,钱德宾,宾!好棒的房子,钱德宾 宾!
Ross: So how many more do you have tomorrow?
明天还有几个?
Chandler: Two. This photographer, who seemed really dull.
两个。一个好像很无趣的摄影师。
And this actor guy, who I'm not sure about, because when he called and I answered the phone 'Chandler Bing,' he said 'Whoa whoa, short message.'
和一个怪怪的演员。我拿起电话说"钱德宾"。他居然说:哇,好短的留言。
Monica: Ross, foot on the floor or come over no more!
罗斯,脚放下,否则以后不准来。
Ross: Sure, your dresser is missing but this she notices.
你的梳妆台都不见了,她只注意到这个。
Monica: What?
什么?我该走了。
Ross: I have to go. Yeah, Carol should be home by now, so...
卡萝应该回家了,所以
Chandler: Umm, how's it going with you guys?
你们两个还好吗?
Ross: Oh, better, actually. you know I I think I finally figured out why we were having so much trouble lately.
有改善了。我终于知道我们为何有这些困扰。
Phoebe: Oh, really?
真的?
Ross: Yeah, you know how I have you guys, well she doesn't has any close friends that are just hers, but, last week she meet this woman at the gym, Susan something, and they really hit it off, and I I I think it's gonna make a difference.
对,你们也知道我有你们。她自己没有要好的朋友。不过上星期,她在健身房 认识一个叫苏珊的女人。她们一拍即合,这样一来就不一样了。
Chandler: Soo, ah, Eric, what kind of photography do ya do?
艾瑞克,你是哪一种摄影师?
Eric: Oh, mostly fashion, so there may be models here from time to time, I hope that's cool.
大部份是流行时尚。偶尔会有模特儿过来,没关系吧。
Chandler: Yes, it is cool. Because I have models here, you know...never. What else?
没关系。因为有模特儿来的机率 是零。
Eric: Oh, yeah, during the summer, I spend most weekends at my sister's beach house, which you are welcome to use by the way.
这个夏天,我都到我姐的海边小屋度周末。也欢迎你去玩。
Although, I should probably tell you, she's a porn star.
不过我得告诉你,她是色情明星。
Chandler: Well, listen, I still have one more person to meet. But unless it turns out to be your sister, I think your chances are pretty good. All right.
我还要见一个人。不过除非她是你姐姐…你的机会应该很大。好。
Chandler: Bedroom. Bathroom. Living room. This right here is kitchen, and thanks for coming by, Bye bye.
卧房、浴室、客厅。这里是厨房,谢谢你来 再见。
Joey: Don't you ah, don't you wanna ask me any questions?
你不想问我问题吗?
Chandler: Sure. Ummm. What's up?
好。你好吗?
Joey: Well, ah, I'm an actor. I'm fairly neat. I ah, I got my own TV.
我是演员。我很爱干净。我自己有电视。
Oh, and don't worry I'm totally ok with the gay thing.
你放心,我不排斥同性恋。
Chandler: What gay thing?
什么同性恋?
Joey: Ah, just you know, in general the whole people being gay, thing. Totally cool with that.
就是一般的同性恋的事。
Chandler: Well ok Jerry, thanks for stopping by.
我完全不在意。乔利,谢谢你来。
Monica: Hi. Hey!
嗨。 嘿!
Chandler: Hey, Mon.
嘿,莫妮卡。
Monica: Hey hey hey. You wanna hear something that sucks. Do I ever.
想听一件很烂的事吗? 时刻准备着。
Monica: Chris says they're closing down the bar. No way!
克里斯要把酒吧关闭。不会吧。
Monica: Yeah, apparently they're turning it into some kinda coffee place.
对,这里要改成一家咖啡店。
Chandler: Just coffee! Where are we gonna hang out now?
只卖咖啡?我们以后要去哪里?
You got me.
我怎么知道。
Chandler: Can I get a beer please. Hey, did you pick a roommate?
一瓶啤酒? 室友挑好了吗?
Chandler: You betcha! Is it the Italian guy?
那当然! 是那个意大利帅哥吗?
Chandler: Um mm, yeah right! He's so cute.
嗯,是的。 他好可爱。
Chandler: Oh yes, and that's what I want, a roommate that I can walk around with being referred to as the funny one!
这就是我需要的,一个我可以跟在他后面的室友。被当成是"一个可笑的人"。
Monica: Pool table's free. Rack them up. I'll be back in just a minute. Get ready for me to whip your butt.
球台空了,准备一下,我马上回来。准备让我打屁♥股吧。
Chandler: Ok, but after that, we're shooting some pool.
好,不过之后要打球。
Rachel: Oh, um, no, no, no, no excuse me, hello. Hi.
不对,很抱歉。
My friend ordered an onion, not an olive, and uh I ordered a rum and Diet Coke, which I don't think this is.
我朋友点的是洋葱。不是橄榄。我点的是朗姆酒和健怡可乐。这杯不是。
Waitress: I am so sorry. That's all right. I mean how hard is it to get a couple drinks right, huh?
对不起。 没关系。准备饮料能有多难?
Friend No. 1: Well, I would like to propose a toast, to the woman, who in one year from today, will become Mrs. Dr. Barry Farber D.D.S. .
我们来敬酒这位女士,在一年后的今天,就要成为贝瑞巴伯医生、牙科博士夫人了。
Rachel: Ummm, I think it's time to see the ring again.
应该再秀一次戒指了。
Friend No. 2: Oh, isn't it exciting, I mean it's like having a boyfriend for life.
很棒吧?就好像一辈子都有男朋友。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们