剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
伯纳 纪要不能面面俱到 对吗?
Minutes do not record everything, do they?
对 当然不能
No, of course not.
会议之中人们就会改变主意 对吗?
People change their minds during a meeting.
对 所以会议是
Yes... So the meeting is
各种变数的集♥合♥体 由你选择
a mass of ingredients.
就像烹饪加料 就像...不是像加料 伯纳
Oh, like cooking. Like... No, not like cooking, Bernard.
最好别用这词形容账本或者会议纪要
Better not use that word in connection with books or minutes.
你要从一堆杂乱无章的主张中
You choose from a jumble of ill-digested ideas
筛出一个版本 代表首相的观点
a version which represents the PM's views
也即他期望出现的那一种
as he would, on reflection, have liked them to emerge.
可如果记录不真实...
But if it's not a true record...
纪要的宗旨不在于记录事件本身
The purpose of minutes is not to record events,
而在于保护当事人
it is to protect people.
你不能记录首相言不由衷的话
do not take notes if PM says something he did not mean to
尤其在这些话
particularly if it contradicts
和他公开♥发♥言不一致的时候
something he has said publicly.
你要尽量完善他的话 提纲挈领 要讲策略
improve on what has been said, put it in a better order
可这怎么说得通呢? 你是他的仆人
But how do I justify that? You are his servant.
对啊 纪要是为留档做的记录
Oh, yes. A minute is a note for the records
也是共同决议的声明 如果真有决议的话
and a statement of action, if any, that was agreed upon.
会上发生了什么事? 讨论了那本书
What happened at the meeting? Well, the book was discussed.
副检察长提出 查禁它没有法律依据
The SG advised no legal grounds for suppressing
首相是否同意副检察长的话?
And did the PM accept what the Solicitor General had said?
他客观上同意
He accepted the fact there
查禁没有法律依据 可...
were no legal grounds for suppression...
他客观上同意
He accepted the fact
查禁没有法律依据 你看
that there were no legal grounds for suppression. You see?
这是撒谎吗? 不是
Is that a lie? No.
能写成会议纪要吗? 能
Can you write it in the minutes? Yes.
良心感觉如何? 好多了 谢谢您
How's your conscience? Much better, thank you.
伯纳伍列? 什么?
Bernard Woolley?
你的会议纪要今天见报了
Your minutes were published today.
吉姆哈克和副检察长内阁会议的纪要
The minutes of Jim Hacker's meeting.
对 我知道 我赶着上班
I know. I've got to go to work.
就回答几个问题 抱歉 我无可奉告
Answer a few questions. I can't comment.
可你得承认 事情非常可疑 什么?
But it all looks very suspicious. What?
上周四就该发布的
Why did it take so long
怎么拖了这么久? 因为它们没...
to publish them? Because they weren't...
没经过发布审查?
Weren't cleared for publication?
可首相上周四就审查了
But the PM cleared them last Thursday.
对 可我们有<官方保密法>
Yes, but there's the Official Secrets Act.
按照<官方保密法> 怎么能审查呢?
So how can they be cleared for publication?
首相有权审查一切
The PM can clear anything.
你是说首相不受<官方保密法>约束?
Are you saying the PM is not subject to the Official Secrets Act?
这个...不 "不是"还是"确实不受"?
Well... no. No, he is or no, he isn't?
是 你是说规则由哈克说了算
Yes. You're saying that Hacker makes the rules.
不 可你就这么说的
No. That's what you said.
是 就是说在<官方保密法>上
Yes. So when it comes to the ACT
首相凌驾于法律之上
the Prime Minister is above the law.
理论上不是 可实践中呢?
Not in theory. But in practice?
无可奉告 真有意思 伯纳
No comment. Very interesting.
听着 我觉得我没有说清楚
Look, I'm not sure I've made myself clear.
你已经说得够清楚了 对了还有
Oh, you've made it very clear.
能不能证实一下
Any truth in the rumour that
你的纪要花了四天才见报
your minutes took four days to appear
是因为哈克先生
because Mr Hacker
只会用两个指头打字?
can only type with two fingers?
抱歉失陪 我真得走了
Excuse me, I must go.
对了 我这些是非官方发言
Oh... er... by the way, I was speaking off the record.
抱歉 伯纳 现在说有点晚了
Sorry, a bit late to say that now.
首相 什么 伯纳?
Prime Minister. Yes, Bernard?
能打扰一下吗? 好的 伯纳
Have you got a moment? Yes, Bernard.
我有个麻烦了
Er... I've got a problem.
说吧 伯纳 呃...是这样
Get on with it, Bernard. Er... yes.
我刚接受了媒体采访
I've just been interviewed by the press.
你? 接受采访? 对 恐怕是的
You? You gave an interview? Er, yes, I'm afraid so.
这事不归你做 我知道
That's not your job. I couldn't help it.
我也没办法啊...就那么发生了
I just... It just happened.
他们包围我 我不得不说 你说了什么?
They trapped me into speaking to them. What did you say?
其实没什么 那你有什么麻烦?
Nothing, really. Well, what's your problem?
他们问我您的事 我的什么事?
They were asking me about you. What about me?
关于您和<官方保密法> 还有呢?
About the Official Secrets Act. And?
关于您是否受它约束 我当然受
Whether you were bound by it. Of course I am!
对 您当然受
Of course you are, but it...
可报导...也许不会这么写
it might not come out like that.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
回想一下我说过的 还有他们说的
Thinking back on what I said and what they said
还有我说您说过的
and what I said you said
还有他们可能会说我说您说过的
and what they may say I said you said
或者他们可能会觉得
or what they may have thought
我说过我觉得的您的观点
I said I thought you thought,
他们也许会说 我说我觉得
they may say I said I thought
您说您觉得...
you said you thought...
说呀 伯纳
Go on, Bernard.
我想我说了 您说您觉得
Well, I think I said you said you thought
您凌驾于法律之上
you were above the law.
你说了那种话?
You said that?!
不是故意的 就那么脱口而出了
Not intentionally. It's just the way it came out.
真对不起 他们拿问题轰炸我
They were asking me all these questions.
伯纳 就算别人提问
What makes you think
谁告诉你非回答不可的?
you have to answer them?
我不知道 我提问你就从来不答啊
I don't know. You've never answered my questions!
我知道... 做了一辈子公务员
I know... After a lifetime in the Civil Service,
整个职业生涯都在回避问题
a career devoted to avoiding questions,
你突然决定今天有问必答 而且是对媒体
you suddenly decide to answer them today and to the press?!
你脑袋进水了吧 伯纳
You must have flipped your lid!
请别冲我吼 首相 我向您保证
Please don't shout at me! I assure you,
我再也不回答任何问题了
I won't answer questions ever again!
叫汉弗莱和比尔过来
Get Humphrey and Bill in here.
去请汉弗莱爵士 还有比尔普雷查德
Send Sir Humphrey in and Bill Pritchard.
如果再碰上这种情况 伯纳
If this question should ever arise again,
你要这样对付提问
this is how you deal with questions.
如果无话可说 就说无可奉告
If you have nothing to say, say nothing.
最好是有话可说
Better still, have something to say
并且说出来 不管他们问什么
and say it, no matter what they ask.
不必在乎问题 只管发表你的意见
Pay no attention to the question. Just make your own statement.
如果他们重提那个问题
If they ask the question again,
就说"问题不在这里"
you say, "That's not the question"
或者"我认为真正问题在于..."
or "I think the real question is..." and then
然后再发表一通你的意见
you make another statement of your own.
泄密调查进展如何?
How's that leak inquiry coming on?
首相 程序马上就开始运转
The wheels will be turning very soon.
马上? 我都交待了一星期了
I asked you a week ago!
你们俩怎么回事?
What's the matter with you two?
真抱歉 首相 我不知道您是认真的
I'm sorry, I had no idea you were serious.
泄密调查一般不会认真追查
Leak inquiries are not usually pursued.
我要这次认真追查 并且立即启动
I want this one pursued rigorously and immediately!
认真追查? 并且立即启动
Rigorously? And immediately.
立即启动? 立即启动
Immediately? Immediately.
您是说您真要查出泄密人?
You mean you REALLY want it pursued?
看我的嘴形 汉弗莱
Watch the lips move, Humphrey.
我要求认真追查 立即启动
I want it pursued. Now.
遵命 首相 如果您是说真的
Very well, Prime Minister, if you're serious.
我会组织真正的调查 如果您真想这么办
I will arrange a genuine inquiry if that's what you really want.
我去找特工处的普劳德探长 谢谢
I'll get Inspector Plod of the Special Branch. Thank you.
我们得想点办法 搞好和媒体的关系
We must do something to improve my relations with the press,
它今天刚严重恶化了
which deteriorated considerably
因为我的私人秘书告诉他们 我自以为
when my private secretary told them I felt
在官方保密问题上凌驾于法律之上
I was above the law when it came to official secrets.
对 你知道低头就好 伯纳
Yes, you may well hang your head.
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表