剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
那我建议您 提请委员会同意这三点
I suggest you ask the Committee to agree to these three points.
第一 内阁决议必须接受
First, they accept Cabinet's decision.
第二 要有个冷却期 讨论中止
Secondly, there's a cooling-off period with no further discussion.
最后 未来所有讲话和媒体声明
Further, that all speeches and press statements
要由内阁办公室审查
are cleared with the Cabinet Office.
很好 这就没问题了 对 第一点 冷却期
Splendid. That should do it, yes. Point one, a cooling-off period.
第二点 讨论中止...
Point two, no more decisions or discussions...
不对 第二是什么来着?
No, what was the second one?
我记不住... 我写给您 首相
I can't quite... I'll write it down for you, Prime Minister.
先生们 请坐
Ah, gentlemen, please be seated.
你们都拿到议程副本了
You've all had a copy of the agenda.
第一项 上次会议纪要
Item one, minutes of the last meeting.
首相 抱歉 有个程序问题
Excuse me, a point of order.
我的国防机构重组计划不在议程上
My plan for defence establishment relocation is not on the agenda.
正是 达德利 为什么?
That is correct, Dudley. Why not?
因为泄密 媒体已经在口诛笔伐
This leaking is creating a damaging press row.
我不能让内阁显得有分歧
I can't allow the Cabinet to seem divided.
是有分歧 所以尤其不能显出来
It is divided. That's why it mustn't look it.
事情很复杂 所以我决定延期讨论
It's a very complex issue and I've decided to defer further discussion.
我不明白 您上次还支持的 不 我没有
You were in favour of it last time. No, I wasn't.
您有 大家都支持 除了国防部 不 大家没有
You were! So was everyone, except Defence. No, they weren't.
他们有 您承诺深入讨论的
They were! You promised further discussion!
抱歉打扰一下 我不能苟同
Um... I'm sorry to interrupt, but I think not.
什么? 没有过这种承诺
What? There was no such promise.
首相也从未支持提案 否则 会议纪要上会有记载
And the PM did not support. If he had, it would appear in the minutes.
上面没有 没有吗?
It doesn't. Doesn't it?
首相 为什么我要求的深入讨论
Prime Minister, why was my request for a
和您的回答没有记载?
further discussion not minuted?
我... 首相
I... Er, Prime Minister.
委员会讨论或决议的共性是
It is characteristic of committee decisions that
每个与会人员都对它记忆犹新
every member has a vivid recollection of them
而每人的记忆又和别人♥大♥相径庭
and that every member's recollection differs from every other member's.
因此按惯例 所谓官方决议 是且只是
Consequently, we accept the convention that official decisions are those
官方人员记入纪要的决议
recorded in the minutes by the officials.
因此顺理成章 不可避免地
From which it emerges, with an elegant inevitability,
任何官方达成的决议
that any officially reached decision
都会被官方记入纪要
will have been recorded by the officials.
而官方纪要里没有的
Any decision not recorded
就从未被官方达成过
has not been officially reached,
哪怕个别成员自以为记得有过
even if one or more members believe they can recollect it,
因此 就这件事来说 如果官方确实达成了决议
so, in this case, if the decision had been officially reached,
它一定会在官方纪要里
it would've been recorded by the officials,
但它没记录 因此不存在
and it isn't, so it wasn't.
我说吧
Told you so.
这是篡改 首相...
This is a fiddle! Prime Minister...
别说了 这必须停止 是的 必须停下来
No, this must stop. Yes, it must!
我拟了三点计划 我们都必须遵守
I have drawn up a three-point plan to which we must all adhere.
第一...第一是什么来着?
Point one... What was point one?
谢谢 第一 每人都必须接受集体决议 达德利
Oh, thank you. Point one, everyone will accept collective decisions, Dudley.
我很乐意 哪些是集体决议? 我说了算
I am perfectly willing to. How are they defined? I define them.
第二 国防重组事宜进入冷却期
Point two, there will be a cooling-off period on defence relocations.
第三...看不清 申什么? 不 审查所有讲话...
Point three... Can't read this. Cleaning what? No, CLEARING all speeches...
哦 对 所有讲话和媒体声明
All speeches and press statements
要由内阁办公室清查
must be cleared with the Cabinet Office.
我不能接受第二点 根本没讨论过
We can't cool off discussion on
冷却讨论从何谈起?
something that hasn't been discussed yet
我也绝不接受我的言论都得由他审查
and I cannot accept that anything I say must be cleared by HIM.
他不能查禁我想说的话
He won't clear what I want to say.
这是我的决定 你必须接受 我不接受
That is my decision and you must accept it. I won't accept it!
达德利 恐怕你得考虑自己的位置了
Well, Dudley, I'm afraid you must consider your position.
首相 什么?
Prime Minister. Yes?
我有些消息 您要先听坏消息吗?
I have news. Do you want the bad news first?
还有坏的和好的啊 不 坏的和更坏的
There's bad news and good news? No, bad news and worse news.
就业大臣辞职了 这是辞呈
The Employment Secretary has resigned. His letter.
我真不想失去他的 您要听更坏的吗?
I didn't want to lose him. Would you like the worse news now?
他指控您专♥制♥独♥裁♥ 大兴总统制政♥府♥
He's accused you of being dictatorial.
好吧 这我倒不介意
Oh. Well, I don't mind that.
其实也不错吧? 人♥民♥喜欢铁腕领导人
Rather good, isn't it? People like to know they've got a strong leader.
独♥裁♥是吗? 对 铁腕领导人会很新奇的
Dictatorial, eh? It will be a new pleasure for them.
不 不会的 不 不会的
No, it won't. No, it won't.
汉弗莱 我真为他的辞职难过
Humphrey, I'm upset about this resignation.
是你的三点计划激发的
YOUR three-point plan provoked it.
没错 首相 可据我了解
Yes, indeed, Prime Minister, but I understand
就业大臣无论如何都打算辞职了
the Employment Secretary was planning to resign soon in any case.
是吗? 为什么 什么时候?
Was he? Why? And when?
财政预算发表日 理由是
On budget day, as it was expected to give him
拨给他的失业应对资金不够
insufficient money to deal with unemployment.
天 那就丢人了 但会让他名声大噪的
Damaging. It would've made him extremely popular.
也许还是我赶走他好
Perhaps it's as well I made him go.
首相 您处理得简直绝妙
Prime Minister, you handled it brilliantly!
您逼他为一件晦涩的
You forced him to resign on an obscure
行政问题辞职 您占主动
administrative issue of your choosing,
而不是他自行选定的政策问题
rather than on a policy issue of his choosing.
没人会支持他 因为没人明白怎么回事 神来之笔
Nobody will support him because nobody will understand why he's gone
对 是挺绝的 对吧?
Yes... it was pretty clever, wasn't it?
无懈可击 首相
Oh, masterly!
这份媒体声明 您可以考虑发布
Here's a press statement you might release.
要我打给比尔吗? 不 伯纳 我来找比尔
Shall I phone Bill? No, Bernard, I shall phone Bill.
专♥制♥独♥裁♥ 是吗?
Dictatorial, hm?
我倒不知道他打算为预算案辞职呢
I didn't know he was thinking of resigning over the budget.
我也不知道 您说这不是真的?
Nor did I. You mean it's not true?
我没说是真的 我说据我理解是真的
I didn't say it was true. I said I understood it to be true.
也许我误会了 您也不知是真是假?
I may have misunderstood. So you don't know it's true?
我不能说是假的 可能是真的
I don't know it's not. It might be.
一切都可能是真的
Anything might be!
正是 有进步 伯纳
Exactly. Well done, Bernard.
记下来 比尔
Take this down, Bill.
"我心存疑虑 我们审查了他的计划"
"I'm puzzled because his plan was being studied,
"发现成本可能远高于预期"
but there was a danger of much greater cost
"却不能必然达成促进就业的目标"
"without necessarily achieving the employment objectives."
好 印好了送来给我
Fine. Send it up to me when it's typed.
汉弗莱 看来这次又多亏你了
Well, Humphrey, looks as if you've done me a good turn.
的确 首相 不过真可惜
Yes, indeed, Prime Minister. Pity, though.
是啊 可他确实阴谋反对您 您自己说的
Yes. But he was plotting against you, you said so yourself.
对 等等 我有主意了
Yes. Hold on, I've got an idea!
首相
Prime Minister!
既然就业大臣走了 我们可以重启计划了
Now that the Employment Secretary's gone, we could reinstate the plan!
可是...
But...
明白了吧 我现在可以放手去干
I could press on with it now and
不会显得软弱 而会显得强悍
it won't look like weakness, but strength!
可整个目的就是... 是什么?
But the whole point was... Was what?
该不是为了阻止计划吧? 不不
It wasn't to stop the plan, surely? No, no, no, no, no.
是为了...呃...
It was to... um... um... er... er...
树立您的威信 正是 我已经完成了
...establish your authority. Exactly. And I've done that.
所以 如果重启提案 就能表明我并没反对
So, if we recreate the plan, it'll show I wasn't against it
达德利的辞职就没意义了 对吧?
and that Dudley's resignation was pointless, right?
就列为下次会议第一项议程 好吗?
Put it top of the agenda for the next Cabinet... OK?
是 首相
Yes, Prime Minister.
(注: 本集暗讽1985-85年
英国Westland直升机事件)
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表