剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
我保证我绝无反对
I assure you I'm not against it.
我只是为您提出合理的问题
I'm simply furnishing you with the appropriate questions
比如成本
like that of cost.
这就是妙处 它能挣钱
That's the beauty of it it makes money.
把南方那些贵重机构卖♥♥了
We sell all these expensive properties in the south
一路北上
and move "up north"!
您觉得就业部长干得好吗?
You think the Employment Secretary has done well?
是啊 他这人不错 我完全同意 首相
Indeed I do. He's a good chap. Oh, I quite agree.
简直才华横溢
Absolutely brilliant.
智慧超群
Superb intellect.
步伐稳健 手腕出众 形象高大
Strong footwork, excellent elbows. A major figure,
毫无疑问
without a doubt.
也没那么好吧 但他这人不错 您说是吧?
He's not that good. But he is a good chap, wouldn't you say?
是啊 我刚说过 对 当然 很得人心
I've just said so. Oh, yes, indeed. Very popular.
是吗? 可不是嘛
Is he? Oh, yes!
也没那么得人心吧? 当然了
Not as popular as that, surely? Oh, yes.
在白厅和议会各党 左右逢源 恐怕是的
In Whitehall and with the parliamentary party. I suppose, yes.
据说和草根阶级也是 有吗?
And with the grass roots, I'm told. Are you?
在内阁也一呼百应 对吧 是吗?
And he has quite a following in Cabinet, too. Does he?
实际上 已经有人在说
People are beginning to talk about him
让他接任首相了
as the next Prime Minister.
什么...你什么意思? 当然是您决定退休之后
What... What do you mean? Oh, I mean when you decide to retire.
我没要退休啊 我才刚上任
I'm not going to retire! I've only just got here!
他们怎么就谈起下一任首相了?
Why are people talking about the next PM?
我坚信这不过是宏观预测 首相
I'm sure it's just general speculation.
他本人有意当首相吗? 就算他有...
Does he want to be Prime Minister? Well, even if he does...
您当然也不至于怀疑他的忠诚吧
...surely you've got no reason to suspect his loyalty?
他总没有在拉帮结派吧 有吗?
He isn't planning to build up a personal following, is he?
没有吗?
Isn't he?
有吗? 他成天都在做演说
Is he? Spends a hell of a lot of time making speeches.
对 但这只是履行大臣职责 我相信他
Only as a loyal minister. I'm sure
一定会在演讲中替您美言吧?
he pays tributes to you in them, doesn't he?
有吗? 伯纳 把他最近6次讲话拿来
Does he? Bernard, get me his last six speeches.
好 我正要去 首相
Er, yes, I'm just getting them, Prime Minister.
他老在茶室里跟后座议员聊天
He chats up back benchers in the tea room.
您吩咐大臣们多与党派和下院交流的
You told ministers to take more trouble to communicate.
还请他们参加晚宴 他有吗?
And he has them round to dinner parties. Oh, does he?
让人担心啊 就业大臣的讲话 首相
Worrying. The Employment Secretary's speeches.
肯定在讲新任首相乃国家之契机
I'm sure he talked about the new PM bringing new hope to Britain,
带来新时代的黎明
the dawn of a new age.
就那本小册子
You know, that leaflet
您让政党总部下发各大臣和选区的
you told Party HQ to issue to all MPs and constituencies.
没有 一句都没有 这可奇怪了
No, not a word. Oh, now that IS odd.
何止奇怪 简直可疑 相当可疑
It's more than odd, it's suspicious. Bloody suspicious!
就算是 他总不会阴谋反对您吧
Even so, he surely isn't actively plotting against you.
他不会吗? 他会吗?
Isn't he? Is he?
我怎么知道他不会? 我相信您自有办法明察
How do I know he's not? I'm sure you can always find out.
给我接组织秘书 伯纳
Get me the Chief Whip.
是 首相 接组织秘书
Yes, Prime Minister. Get me the Chief Whip.
马上 马上 您好 组织秘书
Now! Now! Oh, hello, Chief Whip.
您在12号♥吗? 首相有急事要见您
Are you at No.12? The PM wants to see you urgently.
马上 马上 谢谢
Now! Now! Thank you.
汉弗莱爵士 什么 伯纳?
Sir Humphrey. Yes?
我刚听到的事太可怕了 什么事?
I'm troubled by what I've learned. What?
我觉得像个睁眼瞎
I feel I've had my eyes shut.
我从没察觉内阁有阴谋反对首相
I never realised there was a plot against the Prime Minister.
有吗? 真有意思
Is there? How interesting.
可您说有的 没有 伯纳 我什么也没说
But you said there was. I said nothing, nothing at all.
您是说...哦
You mean... Oh.
您知道有没有阴谋吗? 不
Do you know if there is a plot? No.
不知道还是不存在? 对
No, there isn't? Or, no, you don't know? Yes.
汉弗莱爵士 就业大臣到底干了什么?
What exactly has the Employment Secretary done?
眼下还没有 伯纳 我们得保持这个状态
Nothing yet, and we must keep it that way.
可他的计划不好吗?
But isn't his plan a good one?
对谁? 对国家
For whom? The country.
这不是重点 为什么?
That is hardly the point. Why not?
伯纳 你离职之后 打算去哪里?
Bernard, when you move on from here, where do you plan to go?
我...我不知道
Well, I... er... I... I don't know.
做副秘♥书♥长♥ 主管国防采购如何? 天啊...
Like to be in charge of defence procurement? Oh, gosh...
在散德兰 或者贝里克
In Sunderland or Berwick
或者萝西毛? 这是地名吗?
or Lossiemouth? Is that a place?
萝西毛? 你以为是什么? 狗粮牌子
Lossiemouth? What'd you think it was? A dog food.
如果就业大臣得逞
If the Employment Secretary has his way,
你就要吃三年萝西毛了
you may get a diet of Lossiemouth.
明白? 明白
See? Yes.
这怎么可能对国家有益? 绝对没有
How can it be good for the country? It can't.
可您为什么建议找组织秘书
Why will the Chief Whip
证实不存在的阴谋?
confirm a plot that doesn't exist?
因为他只能绕弯子 组织秘书不能说没有阴谋
He's bound to hedge. The Chief Whip cannot state that
以防真的有
there's no plot just in case there is.
他得给自己留后路 早安 组织秘书
He has to cover himself. Good morning.
您能去私人办公室等吗? 好
Could you wait in the private office?
伯纳 你进去 回头向我通报谈话内容
Bernard... now go in there and inform me of their conversation.
我不一定能说 也许是机密
I'm not sure I can. It might be confidential.
伯纳 这关系到国土安全 还有政♥府♥稳定
Bernard, the matter at issue is the stability of the government.
可您只需知道您需要知道的事
You only need to know things on a need-to-know basis.
我需要知道一切
I need to know everything!
不然我怎能判断我需不需要知道?
How else can I judge whether or not I need to know it?
所以您不需要知道的事
So you need to know things even
您也需要知道?
when you don't need to know them?
您需要知道 不是因为您需要知道
You need to know them because you need to
而是为了知道您是否需要知道
know whether or not you need to know.
就算您不需要知道 您也需要知道
If you don't need to know, you need to know so
才能知道您不需要知道
you know there was no need to know.
对 好 这就很清楚了
Yes! Good. That's very clear.
组织秘书来了 首相
Chief Whip, Prime Minister.
早安 首相
Morning, Prime Minister.
最近情况怎样 组织秘书? 挺好的 怎么了?
How are things going, Chief Whip? Oh, quite well, really. Why?
你没注意到什么? 眼下是比较艰难
You've noticed nothing? Well, it's a difficult time.
后座议员骚动不安...
Bit of unrest on the back benches...
您...到底想说什么?
What... did you have in mind precisely?
阴谋 对领导权的挑战
A plot. A leadership challenge?
啊 对...
Ah. Yes...
说实话 我还没有确凿证据
Well, actually, I have no real evidence of anything.
可你起了疑心? 我常年都起疑心的
But you have suspicions? Oh, I always have suspicions.
到什么地步了? 只到很...很...
How far has it got? Oh, only a very... um... very... um...
初期? 初期 据我了解
Early stage? Early stage. As far as one can tell.
你不该找他谈谈吗 告诉他我察觉了?
Should you have a word with him?
我不想让内阁失去他
I don't want to lose him from the Cabinet.
我只想控制他
I... just want him under control.
也许您应该亲自找他谈谈
Perhaps you should have a word with him yourself.
不不 暂时不要 除了他还有谁?
No, no, no, no. No, not at this stage. Who else is involved?
除了...
Apart from...
除了达德利(就业大臣) 当然 达德利
Apart from Dudley, obviously. Dudley?
对 当然 除了达德利 除了达德利还有...
Yes, of course, apart from Dudley. Well, apart from Dudley...
现在说有点为时过早
Well, it's... um... It's a bit early to say.
也许没什么事
There may be nothing in it.
杰弗里 我可冒不起这个险 不 当然不行
I'm not taking any risks. No, absolutely not!
我再下去问问
I'll go and make a few more enquiries.
达德利?
Dudley?
对
Yes.
我猜首相支持提案
I presume the PM's in favour of the scheme
是因为它能降低失业率吧
because it'll reduce unemployment.
它会显得首相在降低失业率
It'll look as if he's reducing unemployment.
或者显得他在设法降低
Or look as if he's TRYING to reduce it.
尽管他只是设法显得
Whereas he's only trying to look as if
他在设法降低失业率
he's trying to reduce unemployment.
对 因为他担心显示不出他在
Because he's worried that it doesn't LOOK as if
设法显得设法降低失业率
he's trying to look as if he's trying to reduce it.
你打算怎么阻止?
So how are you going to stop it?
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表