剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表
首相开始怀疑
The PM has come to suspect
这计划也许是就业大臣
the plan may be the start of a leadership bid
夺取领导权的第一步
by the Employment Secretary.
真荒唐 可职位越高
How ridiculous, but the higher the office,
妄想症也越重
the higher the level of paranoia.
幸好 是这样的 可妄想症需要动力
Fortunately, yes, but paranoia needs something to feed on.
没有比媒体泄密更好的动力了
Nothing like press leaks for paranoia fodder.
这个标题怎样
What if there should be a headline about
"惨遭首相封♥杀♥"?
being blocked by the Prime Minister?
有人失足落水了 幸运的话
Man overboard! With any luck.
可问题是 内阁秘书不能参与泄密
But the trouble is a Cabinet Secretary cannot be party to a leak.
不 当然不能 然而前任内阁秘书...
No, of course not. Whereas a FORMER Cabinet Secretary...
可想而知 作为信息自♥由♥运♥动♥主席
Presumably, as chairman of the Campaign for Freedom of Information
你有责任把某些事实公布出去吧
you have a... a duty to make certain facts available.
你是暗示我把机密信息透给媒体吗?
Are you suggesting I give confidential information to the press?
当然不是 阿诺德
Certainly not, Arnold.
这是机密假信息
This is confidential disinformation.
啊 那就不同了
Ah, that's different.
抱歉 这是给首相的晚报吗? 能看看吗? 多谢
Oh, excuse me. Is that the evening paper for the Prime Minister? May I?
很好 听着 我有急事找他谈
Ah, good. Look, I have to have an urgent word with him.
不知你能不能稍后送进去
I wonder if you'd be kind enough to bring that in in,
过3分钟吧 谢谢
say, three minutes. Thank you.
谢谢 伯纳 汉弗莱 我知道怎么回事了
Thank you, Bernard. Humphrey, I know what's been going on!
您知道了? 对 我知道了
You do? Yes!
有人背着我暗中勾结
A scheme has been hatched behind my back,
一场背信弃义的阴谋 我绝不会轻饶
a disloyal, treacherous plot, and I won't tolerate it.
我跟组织秘书谈过了 怎样?
I've spoken to the Chief Whip. And?
他说没证据 但他也怀疑 他要去查问
He says he has his suspicions. He's going to make enquiries.
等有了确凿证据再向我汇报 你看
He can't tell me more till he has something solid. You see?
什么? 就业大臣在搞阴谋
What? The Employment Secretary is plotting!
还不懂 汉弗莱? 我只能说 我太惊讶了
Come on, Humphrey! Well, I must say, I am surprised.
我总以为您的内阁大臣都很忠诚呢
I should've thought all your Cabinet were loyal.
忠诚 你知道内阁大臣的忠诚是什么
Loyal! You know what loyalty in a Cabinet minister means?
他对自己下台的恐惧
His fear of losing his own job is
稍稍压过想取代我的愿望
slightly greater than his hope of pinching mine.
对 但你们有集体负责制...
But with collective responsibility...
集体负责 就是政♥府♥一出成绩
If we do something popular,
他们都放风说是他们的主意
they leak that it was their idea.
要是失败了 就放风说他们本来就反对
If it's unpopular, they leak they were against it.
我们政♥府♥的原则是集体不负责制
We're governed on the principle of collective irresponsibility.
他们为什么想取代您?
Why do they want your job?
因为政♥府♥里就我一个人
Because I'm the only member of the government
不可能下周被踢到北爱尔兰去
who can't be sent to Northern Ireland next week.
我不能相信就业大臣真的在阴谋反对您
I can't believe that the Employment Secretary is plotting against you.
你还要什么证据?
What more proof do you want?
首相 把国防机构搬到北方的提案
This proposal to send defence establishments up north
肯定会泄漏给媒体吧?
is bound to be leaked to the press.
肯定会 如果媒体说是他的计划
Bound to be. If it were leaked as HIS plan,
您的怀疑就证实了 但我相信计划会被归给政♥府♥
it'd confirm your suspicions, but I'm sure it'll go out as a government plan.
你相信? 我可不信 啊 晚报来了
Are you? I'm not. Ah, the evening paper.
老天啊 看 流氓 你要的证据 汉弗莱
Good God! Look! Swine! There's your proof, Humphrey!
天哪 我太震惊了
Good heavens, I'm astonished.
"白厅知情人士透露 这份创意计划"
"Sources in Whitehall report that this imaginative plan,
"由就业大臣一手提出"
"an initiative by the Employment Secretary,
"却惨遭首相封♥杀♥"
"has been blocked by the Prime Minister"?!
他怎么敢这样
How dare he!
他怎么敢? 我...我...
How dare he! I'm... I'm...
无话可说? 无话可说
Speechless? Speechless!
我一路为他保驾
I've backed him all along!
我为他的破提案力排众议
I've fought for his sodding plan!
他第一个内阁职位就是我给的
I gave him his first Cabinet post,
我待他像亲生儿子
treated him like a son!
这就是我得到的报答
This is the thanks I get!
内阁同僚之负义 何猛于毒蛇之尖牙啊
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless Cabinet colleague.
是嫉妒 达德利满心嫉妒
It's envy. Dudley is consumed with envy.
这是七宗达德利罪(死罪)之一
It's one of the seven Dudley sins.
谢谢 伯纳
Thank you Bernard
首相 要不要起草接受他辞呈的信?
Prime Minister, shall we start to draft your letter accepting his resignation?
没那么简单 他不会承认泄密
It's not that simple. He'll deny he leaked,
我以什么理由炒他?
so why am I sacking him?
再说 他变成后座议员更危险
He'll be more dangerous on the back benches.
炒了他 他都不用假装忠诚了
Sacked, he doesn't have to pretend to be loyal.
那您要顺着他的计划来? 不行 现在不行
So you mean you'll go ahead with his plan? I can't. Not now.
会显得像他击败了我 这个险不能冒
It'll look as though he's defeated me. I can't risk that.
计划确实不错
It's a good plan.
那么 也许...不不 我...
So... perha... Er... no, no, I...
首相 您不会不知如何是好了吧?
Prime Minister, you're not being indecisive, are you?
不 不
No, no!
不 我只是下不了决心 好吧 也许我能帮忙
No, I just can't make up my mind. Well, perhaps I can help.
怎么? 理论上 我不该给您看这个
How? Technically, I shouldn't be showing you this.
怎么? 我不是首相吗 毫无疑问
Why not? I'm Prime Minister, aren't I? Indeed you are!
所以我才不该给您看
That's why I shouldn't show it to you.
是国防部内部文件草案 国防大臣都没看过
It's a Ministry of Defence internal paper. The Secretary hasn't seen it yet.
但您看 其中对就业大臣的计划
But it casts grave doubts
提出了严重质疑 是吗?
on the plan. Does it?
里面指出 他提到的许多贵重建筑
Many of the valuable buildings
根本不能卖♥♥
he quotes can't be sold.
有些是古迹 有些受规划控制 搬迁成本太过高昂
Some are listed, some have planning controls. The cost would be prohibitive.
还会在伦敦周边和东英格兰造成严重失业
It'd create unemployment in the Home Counties and East Anglia
第3部分 一页页都是基于战略考量的反对意见
and in Part 3 there are objections on the grounds of military strategy.
这些都真实可靠吗? 都是国防部的手笔
And all this is honest and accurate? It comes from the Ministry of Defence.
即便如此 也有可能真实可靠吧
Even so, it COULD be honest and accurate.
告诉你 我觉得公众有权知道这些
You know, I think the public has a right to know this.
这是顶级机密文件
It is a top-secret document.
话说回来 军官们是出了名的口没遮拦
On the other hand, the service chiefs are notorious for their indiscretion.
有可能流到某个不负责任的记者手中
It could find its way into the hands of some irresponsible journalist.
对 或者某几个... 某几个 是的 首相
Quite. Or several irresponsible... Several, indeed, Prime Minister.
当然 我绝不能参与 当然不能
Of course, I could never be a party to that. Certainly not.
那么 首相 我们是不是要
So, shall we defer further discussion
把就业大臣计划的讨论
of the Employment Secretary's plan
无限制延期?
to an unspecified future date?
好 不管它了
Yeah, let's drop it.
首相 我先疏浚管道去了
Prime Minister. Meanwhile, I'll go and attend to the plumbing.
他什么时候会泄密? 我要他泄密了吗 伯纳?
When's he going to leak it? Did I ask for a leak, Bernard?
倒没有明说...不 您没有 对 我没有
Well, not in so many... No, you didn't. No, I didn't.
我偶尔开些内部新闻发布会 可我从不泄密
I occasionally have confidential press briefings, but I have never leaked.
又是不规则动词 对吧?
Another irregular verb
某甲开内部新闻发布会 某乙泄密
I give confidential press briefings, you leak,
某丙被控违反官方保密法2A条款
he's been charged under Section 2A of the Official Secrets Act.
早安 首相 早安
Good morning, Prime Minister. Morning.
早安 首相 你们看报纸了吗?
Good morning. Have you seen the papers?
看了 达德利回应了泄密的事
Indeed. Dudley's replied to the press about that leak.
他说他没泄密 有人害他的
he said he leaked nothing
他要求公开调查
He's demanded a public inquiry.
真惊人 调查从来查不出泄密人
Shocking. Inquiries never find the true source of a leak.
但我们知道是谁 您要我们... 伯纳
But we know the true source. You asked us... Bernard.
你该不是暗示
You're not suggesting
泄密是我指使的吧
I authorised this leak?
不 我...没错...就是说...我想起来了 抱歉
Er, no, I... er... That is, yes. Um, I mean... Oh, I remember now. Sorry.
你想起什么了 伯纳? 您说什么就是什么
What do you remember, Bernard? Whatever you want.
我要公众相信根本没有分歧
I want the public to know there are no divisions.
可确实有啊 我不想它们加倍
But there are. I don't want them multiplied.
首相 如果把分开的加倍 就回到原点了
If you multiply divisions, you get back to where you started.
把4分成2份 得2 再加倍 还是4
If you divide four by two, you get two. If you multiply it, you get four.
除非您的倍数和分数不同...
Unless you multiply different divisions...
4分2份...伯纳 请他们进来 是 首相
Four by two... Bernard, send them in. Yes, Prime Minister.
汉弗莱 我想把就业大臣留在内阁
I want to keep the Employment Secretary in the Cabinet,
国防大臣也是
and the Defence Secretary,
但我不能再放任不管了
but I can't let this row go on any longer.
我不能显得被就业大臣打败 风险太大了
I can't allow the Employment Secretary to be seen to defeat me.
剧集 | 是,首相(1986) | 导航列表