剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
-开荒岛民 前情提要 -丹尼 给我滚开
- previously on "wrecked"... - Danny, get away from me.
我不会离开你的 你是我的朋友
I'm not gonna leave you. you're my friend.
我才不是你的朋友 我们只是一起困在这里
I am not your friend! we are just stuck here together!
你是不是吃了人肉
did you eat someone out there?
我只是为了活下来
i was just trying to survive
不能让任何人知道这件事
No one can ever know about this.
他们会觉得你是个禽兽
they'll think you are a monster
你只是受不了我当老大
You just can't stand the idea of me being in charge.
当什么老大 你这是洗♥脑♥
In charge of what? you're playing make-believe here.
-史蒂夫疯了 -我知道
- Steve's gone insane. - i know.
你得把我弄出这岛
You have to get me off this island.
-我该做些什么 -欧文的船怎么样
- what do i do? - what about Owen's boat?
-爱玛 -啥
- Emma! - what?
我的天 她在那里 爱玛
my god. there she is! Emma!
-我没事的 你回去吧 -对不起
- i'll be fine! go back! - i'm sorry!
-我得回去救丹尼 -我和你一起去
- i got to go back for Danny. - i'm going with you.
我们去拯救这座岛吧
Let's go save this island.
快看 他们要走了
Look! they're getting away!
天哪
Holy shit!
我的天
my god!
他个孙子竟然开枪打我
The son of a bitch shot me!
谁也不许离开这座岛
No one else leaves my island!
听见没有
Do you hear me?!
谁也不许
No one!!
托德 托德
Todd! todd!
-退后 -托德
- step back! - Todd!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在保护我们的新生活
I'm protecting our new life here!
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
这就是我们的生活
This is it!
再美好不过了
It's never gonna get better than this!
岛外什么都没有
There's nothing for us out there!
这就是我们的家
We're home!
大伙们
Guys!
我听见吵闹声
I heard a commotion!
我来看看大家都没事吧
I wanted to make sure everyone was okay.
天哪 我喘不过气来了
my god, i'm out of breath.
沙地上跑步把我累坏了
running in the sand really got me there.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 我是说过我不会再回来了
Listen, i know i said i wasn't gonna come back,
但是 我还是回来了
And yet, here's danny, right?
我很抱歉 各位
I am so sorry, everyone.
史蒂夫拿着我的枪
Steve has my gun.
丹尼
Danny.
很高兴又见到你了 史蒂夫 你还好吗
Really good to see you, Steve. how are things?
拜托别对我开枪
Please don't shoot me.
岛民们 我们将把这个叛徒吊下去
People of the island, before us swings a traitor.
你有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
欧文说的对
Owen was right about you.
你是个禽兽
You're a monster.
你是个人♥渣♥
You're a piece of shit!
世界上有两种人...
There are two types of people in this world...
一种是好人 另一种...
People who are good, and...
你猜怎么着 算了 遗言特权取消
You know what? forget it. last-word privileges revoked.
太混账了
This is bullshit!
伙计们 我们不需要听他的
Guys, we don't have to take this from him.
我们可以反抗
We can fight back.
丹尼说得对
Danny's right!
史蒂夫应该进坑里
Steve should go in the pit.
说话小心点 杰丝
Careful, Jess.
你开枪射了托德
You shot Todd.
开枪射了别人就得进坑里
You shoot someone, you go into the pit.
这是你立的规矩 史蒂夫
Those were your rules, Steve.
抓住他
Grab him!
真的吗 各位 没人抓他
S-seriously, guys? no one?
抓我呀
Grab me!
赶快啊 大伙
Come on, guys! come on!
你们都是真英雄
real big men
听有枪的混♥蛋♥的话
Listening to the dick with the gun!
-放开我 -杰丝 你是下一个
- get off of me! - Jess, you're next.
你不能这么做 史蒂夫
You can't do this, Steve!
切特 切特 救救我
Chet, Chet, help me!
救我 切特
Help me, Chet!
我知道你听得见 你这个傻♥比♥嬉皮士
I know you can hear me, you stupid hippie!
不如这样吧 把他也抓了
You know what? grab him, too.
-等等 啥 我什么都没干啊 -你怪怪的
- wait, what? i didn't do anything. - you're weird.
可是...我不能进坑里
But... i can't go in the pit, man.
我不...我不...我不...
I don't... i don't... i don't
-在乎她 -什么
- care anything about her! - what?!
你要我把她
You want me to throw her
-扔进去吗 -切特
- in the pit for you? - Chet!
我马上就扔
I'll throw her in the pit right
-马上 史蒂夫 -你疯了吗
- now, Steve! - are you insane?
抓住他
Grab him.
追上我再说
You're gonna have to catch me first.
他们抓住我了
they caught me!
这么快就抓住我了
they caught me so fast!
-史蒂夫 -史蒂夫
- Steve! - Steve!
求你别把我扔坑里
Please don't throw me into the pit!
求求你别把我扔进去
Please don't throw me into the pit!
我想起了那个演员的名字
I thought of the actor's name.
比利·赞恩 是比利·赞恩泰坦尼克" 女主人公的未婚夫扮演者]
It's Billy Zane. it was Billy Zane.
-我的天 -是啊
- my god. - yeah.
比利·神他妈·赞恩
Billy goddamn Zane.
我们在野外碰面这样好吗
Should we meeting out in the open like this?
我是说 最近可得特别小心
I mean, we can't be too careful these days.
没事的
It's fine.
我们只是看守着坑而已
We're all just guarding the pit.
谁会看见我们呢
who would even be watching us?
他们在干什么
What happened here?
我发誓 我要掐死那个红头发的
I swear to god, i'm gonna throttle that ginger.
哎哟 我的腹肌
god! my abs.
我刚才去看了看那个坑
i just saw the pit!
十几个人都被他扔下去了
He's got like a dozen people down there.
他一定是脑子抽风了
He's lost his goddamn mind.
-丹尼在那儿吗 -杰西也在?
- is Danny in there? - and Jess?
糟糕透了
This is so messed up.
我们该怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我们得让大家看清楚
We need to make these people see
真实的现状
The reality of the situation, okay?
这是我们的家了
This is our home now.
我们为什么要回去呢 对吧
And why would we want to go back anyway, right?
凯伦 你是这座岛的副总统
Karen, you're vice president of the island!
我愿意为你而死 史蒂夫
I would die for you, Steve.
要的就是这种精神
That's what i'm talking about!
派克 你肯定不能回去
And, Pack, you certainly can't go back.
你明白的 因为...堵上耳朵 凯伦
You know, 'cause... block your ears, Karen.
你吃人了
You ate a guy!
我知道 史蒂夫
i know Steve!
你也不用大声嚷嚷出来吧
Come on, you don't have to say it out loud!
那又怎么了 她听不见
So what? she can't hear me.
不信你看 凯伦
Look, watch this. Karen.
凯伦 凯伦
Karen. Karen.
-是哦 -对吧
- huh. - see?
如果你回家了
All i'm saying is if you go back home,
大家会把你当怪物的
You're gonna be treated like a freak.
-我不能回去 -就是啊
- i can't go back. - exactly!
谢谢你
Thank you!
我们得让大家明白这个现实
we need to make sure these people realize the truth.
我们永远待在这儿了
We're here for good.
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表