剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Will you marry me... for reals?
不愿意
No.
啥 为毛不
What?! Why not?
因为你骗我 托德
Because you lied to me, Todd.
你还偷了营地的东西
And you stole the camp's stuff.
他干了啥
He did what?!
等会儿 这么说我们抢的不是
Wait a minute, so that wasn't the last bag of pretzels
最后一袋脆饼
we were fighting over?
不是 还多着呢
No, no. There are dozens more.
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
我打晕了布莱恩
I put Brian in a coma.
去抢回我们的东西吧
Let's go take back what's ours!
没错
Yeah!
不 我本来... 只是留着它们
No, yeah, I was gonna... I was just holding on to it.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
我以为咱俩一伙的
I thought we were a team.
我本来也以为 托德
Yeah, I thought so, too, Todd,
结果我发现你只在乎自己
until I realized that you only care about yourself.
随你怎么说
Whatever, dude.
哥单身还来不及呢
I can't wait to be single.
哥要操遍整座岛 就...
I'm gonna crush so much tail all over this island, just...
操遍整座岛
crushing tail.
整座岛
So much.
再见 托德
Goodbye, Todd.
操 我要...
Tail! I'm gonna...
操翻天
crush it.
哥现在没啥底线
I have no standards right now.
什么都操
I will hit anything!
人呢
Anyone?!
你懂的 好诡异
You know, it's weird.
即使我们吃的越来越少
Even though we're eating less and less,
我感觉我拉的越来越多
I feel like I'm going more and more.
我都不在林子里尿尿了
You know what? I don't even pee in the woods anymore.
我只用它 这很怪吗
I just use this now. Is that weird?
随便 与我无关
Hey, no skin off my back.
天哪
My God.
"粪坑" 你这混♥蛋♥
Turdhole, you bastard.
你跟踪我们 是不是
You followed us, didn't you?
如果我告诉大家这个
If I told everybody about this,
他们会原谅我食物堆的事
they'd have to forgive me for the pile.
别介啊 "粪坑"
Hey, hey, take it easy, Turdhole.
我们商量下嘛
Okay, we're gonna work this out.
没人会再叫我"粪坑" 会叫我科特
I wouldn't be Turdhole anymore. I'd just be Kurt.
-别 别 -"粪坑" 等下
- No, no. - Turdhole, wait!
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们不会再叫你"粪坑"
We'll stop calling you Turdhole.
我们会叫你科特
We'll call you Kurt.
来人啊
Everyone!
丹尼和欧文在这儿藏了个厕所
Danny and Owen have a bathroom out here!
-不要 -别 "粪坑"
- No! - No, Turdhole!
-"粪坑" -回来
- Turdhole! - Get back here!
"粪坑" 是个骗子
Turdhole is a liar!
"粪坑" 是骗子
Turdhole is a liar!
也许他们不会完全毁了它
Maybe they won't totally destroy it.
粪坑满了
Shitter's full!
好吧 现在无处可藏了
Well, there's nowhere to hide now.
往后在哪儿拉屎 哥们
So where we gonna poop next, man?
丛林里有片竹林 我想...
There's a bamboo clearing in the forest. I thought...
我要离开这岛 我得离开
I got to get off the island. I have to get off the island.
我待不下去了
I can't stay here.
丹尼 我不能和同一群人待在同一个地方...
Danny, I can't stay in the same place with the same people...
我要做小岛地图
I'm gonna chart the island.
好主意 我也来
Great idea. I'll come with.
我们可以随处便便 兄弟
We can poop anywhere, man.
实际上 丹尼
You know, actually, Danny,
这次我想自己来
I think I'm gonna go by myself on this one.
噢 当然
Oh, yeah, yeah.
-好 -这只是...
- Yeah. - That's just... look.
只是因为我... 我不能...
That's 'cause I just... I would never...
-理解 -谢谢
- I understand. - Thank you.
当然 请便 请
Of course. Please, please, please.
那你会去哪儿 去丛林里吗
So where you gonna go? Like, into the jungle?
我会进丛林吗
Am I gonna go into the jungle?
不
No.
我不认为 我会待在沙滩
Uh, no, I don't think so. I'm gonna stay on the beach.
你能想象一个人进雨林吗
Can you imagine going into the jungle by yourself?
尤其晚上 不行 没门
Especially at night? Oh, hell no, no way.
喂
Hello!
有人吗
Anybody!
操 啥东西
Shit! What the f**k!
那是啥玩意
What the shit was that?!
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
我们的东西呢
Where's our stuff?!
刚才还在这儿
It was in here!
你开玩笑吗
What is this, a joke?
我说了 很多玩笑我都不懂
I told you I don't get many jokes.
刚刚还在 凯伦 我发誓
It was in here, Karen, I swear.
傻♥逼♥们
Hey, boners!
全没了
It's all gone!
我藏的
I hid it.
从现在起 所有东西归我管
From now on, I control the stuff!
你大爷啊 托德 你以为你是谁
God damn it, Todd! Who do you think you are?!
老子特么是 荒岛之王
I'm the friggin' king of the island!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表