剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
开荒岛民 前情回顾
Previously on Wrecked...
你需要一发疗伤之炮
You have got to have rebound sex
我不会吃人的
I am not eating a person!
这里是丛林啊 派克 只有...
This is the jungle, Pack. It is...
吃或者被吃
Eat or be eaten.
你们大家没看出来这是什么吗 是帆啊
Don't you guys see what this is? It's a sail.
这是我们的回家之路
This is our way home.
与其造一艘船
I was thinking, instead of a boat,
不如用防水布搭个棚子
we could use the tarp for shelter.
我们去问问岛民们
How about we go ahead and we ask your island
看他们想怎么用这块布
what they want to do with the tarp? Yeah?
看到这个棚子了吗
Well, would you look at this shelter?!
防水布大小正好
And the tarp fits perfectly!
我们可以在这好好活下去
See, we could make a life here.
啥声音
What was that?
欧文
Owen.
欧文 丛林里有东西 快醒醒
Owen, there's something in the jungle, man. Wake up.
丹尼 这深山老林的 是动物啦
Danny, it's an old jungle. It's probably just settling.
刚刚是啥声音
What was that?
有什么受伤了
Something's hurt out there.
-我们得去救他 -等等 别去
- We got to help. - Hey, hey, no, no!
别去
Hey, no.
欧文 我发过誓要服务和保护大家
Owen, I swore to serve and protect.
丹尼 你发毛誓
Danny, you didn't swear anything.
-你又不是真警♥察♥ -勿论如何
- You're not a real cop. - Irregardless.
这你造的词吧
That's not a real word.
勿论如何...
Irregardless...
-如果外面这个人是你呢 -那我只有去死了
- What if that was you out there? - Then I'd be dead.
我们得过去看看
We're going out.
丹尼 不 我们不去
Danny, no, we are not going out there, okay?
不去 绝不 再过一百万年也不去
No. Never. Not in a million years.
给我一百万也不去
Not if you paid me a million dollars!
你知道怎么用吗
Do you know how to use that?
性♥爱♥小鞭鞭吗
The sex whip?
当然 有了它老子天下无敌
Oh, yeah. I'm deadly with a sex whip.
睁大眼睛看路 你的枪保险关了吗
Just keep your eyes open. Is the safety off?
废话 当然关了
Yeah, of course the safety's off.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
我的天 你打中了派克
Oh, wow. You shot Pack.
想到他一直在丛林里
To think he was out there,
刚回来就被丹尼和欧文打了一枪
only to come home and get shot by Danny and Owen.
你相信丹尼说的吗
Do you believe Danny about what happened?
我说不好
I don't know.
他们怎么老惹麻烦 是吧
They always seem to be in the middle of our problems, don't they?
托德被我们扔坑里 他也没开枪打别人吧
We threw Todd in a pit for a lot less than shooting a man.
就是说 要是你被打中了怎么办
Exactly. What if you'd been shot?
我都不知道该怎么办
I don't know what we would have done then.
-啥意思 -以你打猎的能力和阅历
- What do you mean? - Well, with your hunting and know-how,
你可是无价之宝啊 凯伦
you're invaluable, Karen.
我可是把你当作我的副总统
You know, I think of you as my vice president.
副总统
Vice president?
你想让我做你的副总统
You want me to be your vice president?
是的
Yeah.
凯伦 你... 你眼睛怎么了
Karen, what's... what's wrong with your eyes?
这是我听过最贴心的话了
Those are the nicest things anyone's ever said to me.
好吧
Okay.
句句真心
Well, it's all true.
现在要想想怎么处置丹尼了
Now we just need to work out what to do with Danny.
他要得到惩罚
He needs to be punished,
但我这样做的话 大家恐怕会认为
but if I do it, I'm afraid people will think
我想报复欧文
I'm just trying to get back at Owen.
要是换个人做这事就好了
Oh, if only some one else could do it.
等等 我可以
Hey, wait. I could do it.
对哦
Yes!
我去的话 就不会有人知道是你的主意
No one would ever know it came from you 'cause I'd do it.
会很正当...
It just comes right...
以你的立场发言
Talk about thinking on your feet.
你就是副总统
You are a VP, aren't you?
史蒂夫 我能私下跟你聊聊吗
Oh, hello. Steve, can I talk to you for a moment, privately?
-好啊 -凯伦
- Right. - Karen.
副总统
Vice president.
派克太可怜了
Man, I feel so sorry for Pack.
我也觉得
Oh, I know. Me, too, for sure.
我和切特昨晚来了一发
I had sex with Chet last night.
啥
What?!
我知道
I know, I know.
我知道时机和场所都不太合适
I know this is not, like, the time or the place,
可我真的得找人说说
but I-I literally have to tell somebody.
快跟我详细描述下
Give me all the deets right now.
就像你说的那样嘛
Well, it happened just like you said it would.
嘿 杰丝
Hey, Jess!
你有指甲剪吗
Hey, do you have the toenail clippers, man?
我的大脚趾有点奇怪
My big toe is doing something real weird.
还有点臭 不知道怎么搞的...
It doesn't smell good, either, so I don't know what...
不小心遛鸟了 不好意思
My dong popped out. I apologize.
一件接着一件 然后...
One thing led to another, and then...
那是啥声音
What was that?
你和我见过最脏的嬉皮士打了一炮
You shagged it up with the filthiest hippie I've ever seen?
就说嘛
Right?!
我以你为傲
I couldn't be more proud of you.
他就... 就只是...
He is just... He's so just like...
反正不是托德
not Todd.
-对 -就是这种感觉
- Yes! - That's it!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们等会儿要约会呢
We're gonna hang out later.
别
No.
-为啥 -千万别做这蠢事
- What? - Don't do that.
你这人玩玩就动感情
You're a relationship person.
你之前有过一♥夜♥情♥吗
I mean, have you ever had a one-night stand before?
有 一次
Yeah. Once.
然后就在一起了七年
And then we dated for seven years.
我可不想你又遇上下一个托德
I don't want to see you in another Todd situation.
史蒂夫 我不想耸人听闻
Steve, I don't want to cause any panic,
我觉得尤隆佐得了孟墅热
but I think Yolonzo might have Mengshu Fever.
啥
What?
孟墅热 红色死神
Mengshu Fever, the Red Death.
你没听过孟墅热
You've never heard of Mengshu Fever?
爱玛 不是每个人都在足疗学校上了两年学
Okay, Emma, we haven't all done two years at foot school.
是七年医学院好吗
Seven years of medical school, okay?
它被称为"红色死神"
It's called the Red Death
如果病人不得到合理的治疗
because if the patient doesn't get the proper medication,
他会吐♥血♥身亡
he ends up spitting up blood.
我没看到吐♥血♥诶
Well, I don't see any red on him.
你好
Hey!
我觉得他看着挺好
I think he looks fine.
史蒂夫 如果他有其他症状
Steve, if he has all the other symptoms.
我们必须得严肃处理
We have to take this seriously.
不然 病毒会在整个岛上传播
Otherwise, it's gonna spread across the island.
我不想吓到其他人 人老了都会这样吧
I don't want to alarm everyone. Maybe he's just getting old.
-不 -人老了就会生病
- No. - Old people get sick.
-你说啥 -老人就是这样
- What? - That's their thing.
上帝造人那时候就这样
Since the beginning of time.
他会好起来的
I think he'll bounce back.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
他走了
He's gone.
他走了
He's gone.
谁走了 派克
Who's gone, Pack?
什么
What?
如果你是说丹尼的话
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表